Justin Thyme Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made my way to the bathroom and back to find Rosemary trying to blot up as much of the moisture as she could. Both girls decided to use the bathroom as well since we were all awake and came back walking together with an arm around each other. Seeing the two of them walking toward me that way had a stiffening effect, which made them giggle.

We cuddled together on the bed, with the girls on either side, just enjoying each other's company, without any overt sexual action, readying ourselves to go back to sleep. Rosemary whispered in my ear, "Do you think maybe you could go one more time? I think it would be good for Stephie." I shrugged and nodded.

A glance at Stephanie showed her looking hungrily at my cock, without noticing we saw her. I glanced back at Rosemary and nodded, but I didn't have any idea how to approach the issue. My cock twitched at the knowledge Stephie was staring at it so, and her tongue darted out to lick her lips. Rosemary half crawled on top of me to whisper in Steph's ear and then moved back to her side. Steph looked at her wide-eyed, and then at me. Tears welled in her eyes as she looked back at Rosemary. "Could I? Are you sure?"

Rosemary gave her a big smile and nodded. Steph looked up at me. "Justin, would you . . .?

"Of course, Sweetheart. You don't have to ask." I lifted up slightly with the arm I had around her shoulders and she quickly crawled on top of me and held to me tightly. This time it was Rosemary who grasped my cock, but instead of lining it directly at Stephie's vagina she rubbed it up and down her slit, which was more than a little moist. Every time Rosemary stroked it across Steph's little love button Steph would moan and press downward trying to get it inside.

"Please, don't tease me. I need him inside," Steph half cried. She moaned and sobbed as Rosemary slipped the head into her hole and I slowly thrust it in. I could feel her muscles clutching and squeezing me as I pressed forward. She was so wet I didn't need to pull out, but was able to go all the way in the first time. When I bottomed out and pressed against her pelvis Stephie cried out, and her body quaked. She pressed against me tightly with her pelvis, trying desperately to get me in further as she shook with a powerful orgasm. I really didn't know a woman could come that fast. I stayed still, allowing her to enjoy the sensation until her head dropped onto my shoulder, and her body shook with sobs.

I wrapped my arms around her and just held her tightly and Rosemary gently stroked her hair. I made no moves at all, but just lay there and held her. Obviously, there was more going on that just an orgasm, and I could be patient. I was well enough drained sexually that I didn't have any overpowering urges, so I basked in the pleasure of her pussy holding me tightly with an occasional tremor from her orgasm. She felt so differently in my arms than did Rosemary. It was neither better, nor worse. It was just different and altogether wonderful.

Steph sobbed on my shoulder for several minutes, releasing all of the stress and emotion from the day. Rosemary got up and grabbed the roll of TP and gave her several tissues so Steph could wipe her eyes and nose. She blew her nose, and oh the sensation that made on my cock!

With a huge sigh, Stephanie laid her head back onto my shoulder and squirmed a little getting comfortable. "Thank you, Justin and Rosemary. I really needed that, but I didn't want to ask because it was your weekend. I just needed to feel loved, and with you two, I do. This just feels so . . . , so . . . comfor . . ." and a soft snore followed. Rosemary and I just looked at each other and smiled. With a quick peck on my lips Rosemary snuggled closely into my side, her breasts pressed tightly against me.

"I love you, Justin," she whispered, and then closed her eyes. I was left to lie there enjoying the feeling of my cock buried deeply in Steph's pussy, and the comfort of her soft body on mine, and her hair caressing my cheek, while Rosemary snuggled on my right arm, with her head on that shoulder, and her hair caressing the other cheek. I thought to myself there could be much worse ways to live as everything went dark.

Mom and Dad were waiting for us when we drove in to Bill's at five minutes to nine for breakfast. Dad gave me a crooked grin and just shook his head as I walked in the door with a girl on either arm. "It's a good thing I know better, or I'd think you were starting your own harem there Justin." He laughed as Mom slapped his arm, and the girls squeezed my arms and giggled.

"Aye, it's a tough life, but I'm learning to bear up under it," I replied with a straight face, but then broke up laughing as Rosemary gouged me in the ribs.

Stephanie broke away from me and walked over to Dad and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, then embraced Mom and whispered, "Thank you, so much." Mom hugged her back and just nodded.

Dad put an arm around both women and said softly, "You are most welcome, my dear. We are here for you anytime."

We ate a leisurely breakfast, with a lot of laughing and talking together. I loved the way Mom and Dad included Steph just like she was one of us. Dad joshed our waitress, Debbie, as she kept coming back to the table to fill our coffee cups, telling her to just leave the pot and save shoe leather, but she said she couldn't do it. We found out she was a junior at ASU, and worked at Bill's on weekends, trying to pay for her education. As we talked with her some more we found out she was hoping to be able to afford an apartment off campus for her senior year because she said it was such a commotion all the time in the dorms she was afraid she wouldn't be able to handle her school load. The problem was apartments were so scarce and expensive, even if she had a roommate she didn't know if she could handle it.

Dad asked if she would be interested in a room in an all-girl's house with security for the price she was paying to live in the dorms.

"Would I ever! There isn't anything like that available, though. I've looked all over. There just isn't any affordable off campus housing."

"Are you familiar with the old Victorian mansion over on Carlyle? It used to be an insurance company."

"Sure. Everybody knows that house."

"Well, we just bought it from the bank for my son Justin, here, and my daughter Rosemary. We're fixing it up now, and will have rooms available for students to rent for about the same price as they are paying for dorms. Food is not included, so that would be extra. I don't know if you would be interested in that or not."

"Absolutely! When could I see it? And would you have room for my roommate?"

"Well, we just got the place, and it isn't ready yet for showing, but yes we would have room for your roommate. We haven't rented out rooms yet, although we do have a couple of them spoken for."

"Oh, I don't care what the place looks like now. I'd really like to see it! Could my roommate and I drop by this afternoon? Then I could call my parents and tell them what I found?" Her eyes were pleading, and she was almost dancing in anticipation as Dad looked over at Mom and then said, "OK."

"You're going to get me in trouble with my wife, though," he said with a grin. She's a realtor, and she's very big on having the place look right before we show it. She thinks we can get more for it that way." He dodged Mom's playful slap at his arm and chuckled.

"I have an idea it looks better now than the dorms do. I've got to get back to work, but Bitsy and I will be by there at 2'ish? Is that OK?"

Dad nodded, and she hurried off to take care of other customers. Dad said thoughtfully, "I think we've hit on a gold mine here." He glanced at Stephanie and said, "You see, what my wife and I were thinking is this. Justin, here, might not be able to catch a girl, so we thought we ought to try and bring them to him." He winked at Steph, and dodging another swat from Mom, while laughing. Stephanie grabbed my hand and stuck her tongue out at him, which made him laugh even harder.

"You seem to be feeling a lot better this morning, my dear."

"Yes, I am thank you. And thank you again for bringing me up here. Rosemary and Justin and I talked a lot last night, and they really helped me. I just feel so loved when I'm with your family."

Dad reached across the table and rested his hand on hers. "You are loved, my dear. You've been like a sister to Rosemary for a long time now, and as far as my wife and I are concerned, you are one of us." Mom nodded.

Michael walked into Susie's room pushing a strange looking wheelchair. "Would you believe the hospital doesn't even own one of these contraptions? I actually had to go to a medical supply house and buy this one!"

"What is that thing?"

"It's a wheelchair for people in body casts, who can't sit in a normal chair. The hospital only has them in children's sizes. They told me body casts are hardly ever used any more. Anyway, I thought you might like to get out of the room for a while and get a little sun. That is, if you feel up to it."

"Oh, Mikey. You do the nicest things for me! I would love to get out of here for a while. These walls are starting to close in on me, and I hate TV. Now that they are cutting the pain meds back I don't sleep as much, either. Can we really go outside?"

"No, not yet. There is a nice solarium at the end of the hall where you can get some sun and fresh air, though. When it's nice they open the windows. I shanghaied a CNA to come down and help me get you into the chair in just a few minutes."

"I wondered where you were. You said you had to go home last night, but you'd be back first thing this morning. It didn't seem right waking up and not seeing you in your chair."

"I'm sorry. I planned on being back early, but when I found out the hospital didn't have the right kind of chair I thought I needed to get one. You are going to need it when you go home, anyway."

"Go home?"

"Sure. Don't you want to? I'm sure the hospital will let you stay if you insist." Michael gave her a big grin. "The Dr. told me he would have released you yesterday if you had anyone at home to care for you. They were going to send you to a nursing home, but I suggested they wait until today when your parents get back and see how they wanted to handle it. I believe they are due in this evening."

"Right. They have a 5:40 flight, so if they come directly here we should see them about 7:00."

A CNA came bustling into the room. "Hi, I'm Kelly. I understand you want to go to the solarium?" At Susie's nod she said, "I didn't realize you are in a body cast. I'm sorry, but I've been off the last couple of days, so I haven't been here. I really need to call another CNA to help me lift you."

Michael put his finger in front of his lips. "Shh. Don't call anyone. Show me how to help and I'll be your other set of hands."

"I'm not supposed to do that, sir. I'm supposed to have another CNA."

"Oh, I know, but I need to learn how to help her for when she goes home, don't I? You don't tell, and I won't either. OK?"

Kelly looked at Susie doubtfully, who just said, "They are all busy with others. There isn't any reason to pull them away from their jobs. Mikey is really good at taking care of me. He does a lot of things for me now so that I don't have to bother you."

Kelly, with an indecisive look on her face hesitated. "It'll be OK, Kelly. I already turn her most of the time so that we don't have to bother you. How much harder is it to put her in the chair?"

Kelly relented and showed Michael how best to lift, and Susie was transferred without issue. Kelly started to push the wheelchair, but Michael told her he could handle it, and she could see to her other patients with a big "Thanks."

Mom and Dad left at about noon, but the morning was productive. Mom and the girls worked in the kitchen, and made plans for its renovations. Dad and I meanwhile walked the property and discussed plans for it. Dad thought a pool off of the back patio would be a good idea, but I thought it would only end up as more work for me. I was right, but he won. A pool would be installed, and privacy fencing would be required. Dad said he would take care of contracting it, which would be one part of the load I didn't have to carry. Whether or not to hire out the maintenance we would discuss later, but I was pretty sure it would land in my lap, and I don't even swim.

The old carriage house showed a lot of promise. The lower floor had room to convert to house six vehicles, and the upstairs had at one time been servant's quarters. It would take a lot of work to update them, but in the future they might be profitable. One corner of the building puzzled us very much. The corner was walled off, but there was no sign of an entrance, and when we went outside the outside walls were whole, without even a window to provide access. That was a puzzle we would see about solving later, once we had the house finished.

Dad and I spent a good bit of time talking about Steph's situation, too. He was encouraged by her attitude at breakfast and was very complimentary of what Rosemary and I had been able to accomplish, although he had no idea as to how we had done it. I just said we had talked a lot together, and I assured her she is loved. Then he told me Mary Winters was going to be at our house for dinner, so we weren't to work late. I guess she felt the need to try to reestablish her relationship with Stephanie on a neutral ground. I kind of think she needed some reaffirmation as well. She, too, had been through a very traumatic experience.

Once Mom and Dad were gone the three of us went out and grabbed some fast food before going back to the house to finish up some last minute things before showing the house at two and leaving at three. We rolled up our bedding and stashed it in the library, except for Rosemary's sleeping bag. She spilled some Coke on it so she would have to take it home and wash it. She couldn't think of any other way to explain a need to wash it that Mom would buy.

Debbie and Bitsie loved the house and asked to reserve a room. Bitsie also told us she knew a couple of other girls that would be interested. It looked like we were going to be nearing capacity well before we even had the house ready for occupancy.

Just before we left the house Stephanie came to me and gave me a gentle hug. "I didn't get a chance to say thank you for last night. I'm really sorry I went to sleep on you."

I leaned down and kissed the top of her head. "Sweetheart, you are one of us, and you are mine. I'm going to do whatever is needed to take care of you. I really didn't mind you going to sleep. You needed it, and I'm glad I could help. Besides, I enjoyed it."

"Yeah, but I messed up your weekend with Rosemary. I know you two were really looking forward to it."

"Look, honey, we had a wonderful day together yesterday. You didn't mess that up. Did you hear Rosemary complain? I know you didn't. One thing I want you to keep in mind, and never forget it. Last night you were afraid to ask for what you needed, and I never want that to happen again. I'm glad Rosemary saw your need, because I probably wouldn't have. Guy's aren't wired to notice things like that. If you need something, or even if you want something, please tell us. Remember, Rosemary promised to share."

"I know. This is all new to me, and I never had anyone to love me before. I love you, Justin, and I always will." She hugged me to her tightly and buried her head on my shoulder.

Rosemary came around the corner and joined our hug, embracing the two of us together. "I hope you were listening to him, Steph. We really mean it. You are part of us now, and we aren't going to let you get away."

I freed one arm and slipped it around Rosemary, holding my family in my arms. I really don't have a clue how I deserved to have these wonderful women loving me, but I was happy. We would face some difficult times ahead, I knew. Life is like that, but with these two I felt like I could face anything.

It was peaceful in the solarium. The sun was bright and hot, but shade cloth had been stretched overhead and muted the harshness of the sun's rays. Ceiling fans turned lazily moving the air enough to keep things comfortable. Susie's left hand stole away from her lap and grasped Michael's hand. She gave it a squeeze before lifting it to her lips and placing a kiss on it. "Why are you taking such good care of me, Michael? Don't feel like you have to do all of this out of guilt."

Michael drew her hand to his own lips and kissed it in return. "No, I don't feel I have to do this out of guilt. I'm doing all I'm doing because I think it is the right thing to do. Feelings have nothing to do with it on that level. I have a responsibility, and I will fulfill the responsibility. You however make it very easy to do. That is the only place feelings enter into my actions. You parents will return this evening, and how much I do beyond that point will remain to be seen. They may not want me hanging around, but I will be sure all of your needs are met."

"I stayed with you because they are gone, and I did not think you should be left all alone. Don't think I'm noble. I have also enjoyed very much being with you and getting to know you. You are different than anyone else I know. Most want to be around me because they think they can get something either from or through me. You have not been that way. Everything I have done for you and for Stephanie has been because either I felt I should, or because I wanted to, and I can tell you honestly it has been because I want to, even when it was something I felt I should do."

"I want you to hang around! As far as I'm concerned you are welcome any time, and Mommy and Daddy won't say different. But I don't want you to stay because you think you have to."

Michael gave her big grin. "You can count on that, Little One. Anyone who knows me well knows I don't do much I don't want to do. Now, do you want to go back to your room for lunch, or would you like me to have it brought out here for you?"

"You can get it brought out here?"

Michael gave her a crooked little grin. "If I just mention Mom's name I can do just about anything I want to do here. I don't abuse it, and I won't have to this time either. The nurses have been very helpful with things like that."

"Oh, then out here, if it doesn't cause trouble with other patients. This is so peaceful and nice. I have missed the sun."

Michael stepped away long enough to find her nurse and make arrangements.

I was feeling rather tired when we pulled into our driveway. Rosemary uncharacteristically sat in the back so that Steph could ride up in the front with me. Somehow her hand found its way into mine for almost the entire trip. We didn't talk much, but looking over at her periodically as I drove I was reminded constantly that she and Rosemary had both shucked their bras as soon as Mom and Dad drove away.

Shortly before we hit town, and during an uncharacteristically quiet area with no traffic Rosemary asked me to look back. I pulled the mirror down enough to see her, just in time to see her raise her shirt. "Say goodbye, Justin!" She laughed at me as she slowly put her bra over her boobs and pulling her arms from her sleeves worked them through the straps, hooked it in place, and lowered her shirt. All I could do is shake my head and replace the mirror. Steph squeezed my hand and laughed at me, and then with a quick look around for other vehicles did the same thing. Then she reached across and stroked my cock a couple of times.

"Poor Justin! I think we bother him when we do that, Rosie." Both girls laughed. "I wish I could do something with that right now. Knowing you were seeing my boobies poking out my shirt every time you looked had me has had me so turned on this whole trip." As for me, I knew I was going to have to take care of business just as soon as I got half a chance, or I'd be sporting wood at inopportune times with Steph's mom at the house!