Justin Thyme Ch. 10

Story Info
Fun with a twin sister and two of her friends.
16.3k words
4.77
103.8k
85

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,837 Followers

This is part 10 of a multi-part story. If you have not read the preceding submissions you will be confused by the story. Please read them first.

I have been requested to denote changes in locations/characters/etc. and have decided to use a line of ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ as a demarcation. I hope it helps.

As always, comments are much appreciated, and thank you for following my tale.

*

The past thirty day had proved to be busy. Michael engaged a tutor to keep Susie current on her school work, something she found both boring and frustrating. Boring in that she was by herself, and didn't have any interaction with her friends, but frustrating in that she was able to accomplish before noon what would take an entire day at school. If it had not been for regular visits by Justin, Rosemary, and Stephanie she would have been totally stir crazy. By the end of the month she had not only caught up with her work, but was actually ahead.

Today, however, was the day everyone had been waiting for since the accident. She was taking her last ride in the wheelchair van, with Michael and her parents following in Michael's Escalade. This was the day the cast was being removed and life would begin the process of returning to as close to normal as it would ever be.

Physical therapy would begin in the afternoon, and Susie would have to learn to use crutches and to build up her strength, strengthening muscles that had atrophied for six long weeks of immobilization. The loss of her right foot, her dominant side, would take a bit of time of adjustment, and of course, the prostheses, and the use of them would take a lot of work.

A portion of their basement had been retrofitted by Michael with a variety of physical therapy equipment based on a list of requirements given him by the therapists. The setup rivaled the best rehab facility in the city, and had cost a significant amount, but true to his promise, Michael was unstinting in whatever it took to bring Susie back to the best condition she could be in. Of course, he could have gotten her set up with any of the facilities in the city, but his commitment was to create the least amount of disruption to the family as possible.

Fortunately, it was the off-season for the Cardinals, so a variety of trainers were available to make the two hour trip south on different days, allowing for maximum oversight and direction in her rehab.

Tom tried to remonstrate with him one day. "Michael, I'm not unappreciative, you know that, but you are going well beyond anything that could be asked of you. Insurance isn't going to cover more than a small percentage of this expense. There is no reason for you to hurt yourself over this."

"Thanks, Tom. I appreciate what you are saying, and I'm not doing this because I think I have to, but because of the commitment I made to Susie early on, that I will do whatever it takes to get her back to full strength. I'm doing it because I think it's the right thing to do. If I wasn't able to do so it would be one thing, but I can, so I shall."

Madge went into the Dr's office with Susie while Tom and Michael sat anxiously in the waiting room for the Orthopedist to remove the cast. Both jumped to their feet when the door finally opened and a wobbly Susie hobbled out on crutches, her stump bobbing and weaving as she tried to navigate. Michael stood back as Tom stepped forward eagerly to hug his daughter for the first time in nearly two months, and he was unprepared for the smiling Susie, who hobbled to him and threw both arms about him. "I've wanted to do this for so long! Thank you, Michael for everything."

Holding Susie in his arms stirred feelings lying dormant in his mind for some time. Michael, while not disinterested in girls had not been much of one for dating, primarily due to earlier experiences with girls who were interested in him only because of the notoriety that went along with his father, and the doors his father's notoriety opened. What he wanted more than anything was a girl that was interested in him for who he was, not what she could get from him.

Susie still did not know who his parents were. Stephanie and Rosemary had kept it quiet. She knew, of course, he had money from his software and app sales, but really didn't have a clue how much he really had, nor had she ever shown any interest in it. She seemed to care about him for himself and was constantly fearful he was hurting himself to care for her.

Michael gladly returned the hug, relishing the feelings her slim body stirred in him. He saw Madge out of the corner of his eye and noted the slight smile on her face as he gently disengaged himself, and carefully held Susie upright even as he bent over to pick up her dropped crutches. "Shall we get you home and see about getting you settled back into your own room?" Carefully he shepherded her to the entrance of the hospital and got her seated in a wheelchair for the time being while he hurried out to his Escalade.

As he drove into the portico he thought with dismay that an SUV was not going to be the easiest vehicle for her to enter and exit with one foot and crutches. He stopped at the door and hurried in to help her out to the car, but needn't have worried. Tom carefully supported his daughter as she struggled to stand up with crutches. The combination of awkwardness with unaccustomed crutches and weakness from being bedridden made it difficult. The sight of her struggling sent a pang through his heart, but her radiant smile at his approach warmed him.

Madge intercepted him in the doorway. "Michael, this is much like a butterfly leaving the cocoon. You are going to have to let her struggle a bit, or she will never redevelop her independence. Don't think me ungrateful for what you have done for her, but she is going to have to learn to do things on her own or she will be dependent all her life."

"Thanks. I know, and I'll try to be careful not to baby her too much."

By the time Susie made it to the car she was obviously tiring, and she looked at the height of the seat and was obviously wondering how she would be able to get into it. Michael stepped over and gently picked her up and set her down on the seat and carefully closed the door behind her. He held the door for Madge also and closed it behind her before walking around the car and getting in. "I'm sorry, Little One. I didn't think about you getting in and out of this thing. I'll have one you can get in and out of tomorrow."

Tom spoke up, "You don't need to go and get another car. Our Buick is available, and you are welcome to use it any time you need to."

"Thanks. We'll see," but it was obvious Michael had his mind made up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Progress was being made on the house, with Rosemary, Stephanie, and me making the trip nearly every weekend, but it was slower than I wanted. I was careful to keep work time separate from fun times, although the girl's outfits were always something to keep my attention.

Dad and I had come to the conclusion it would be better to hire a painting crew to take care of the outside of the house, which was in progress, as was the pool. The girls almost caused a problem when they had a day off from school and arrived at the house wearing shorts and cropped off tee shirts without their bras. Both outside work crews loudly appreciated the spectacle to my amusement and their embarrassment. Both girls admitted to being quite turned on by the attention later after nearly draining all of my energy that evening.

Word was getting around among the girls on campus about the possibility of renting off campus, and there were at least two girls stopping by to check the place out each weekend. At the current rate they were going to have the next year's complement of renters lined up before the end of the school year. Janelle and Debbie were both doing a good job of picking the kind of girls we wanted to rent to. We weren't looking for partiers, but rather for good students who put their education first. We felt like they would produce much more stability, and would be less likely to create troubles for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Susie made rapid progress with her rehab, quickly building her strength back to what it had been before the accident. She had stepped up to forearm crutches, and got around quite well with them. A part of her therapy was recommended for a pool, and we were more than happy to make ours available. Susie was disappointed Michael always found something else to do during that time, and she kept trying to convince him to join her and her therapist, but he would not do so. "If I was there in the pool with you it wouldn't be productive for the therapy. I notice when I'm downstairs with you and you are working out you tend to get distracted by me, and I don't want to do that to you. It isn't a good idea to mix work and pleasure."

Susie's prostheses were delivered and each prosthesis was fitted and tweaked for the best possible fit. Next came learning to use them. Walking on an artificial foot required practice and many tears were shed before it was accomplished well. Michael had insisted on state of the art limbs, but no matter how well they are made they just don't match up to the original equipment. Over a period of a few weeks Susie became fairly proficient on her artificial foot and Michael promised her that as soon as she was proficient enough to walk on the prosthesis without using a cane he would take her to McMahon's Prime Steakhouse for dinner, fancy dress and all.

Susie's goal for herself was to be able to walk across the platform at graduation without using a cane, and hopefully without limping. She was well on her way to making it.

It was the first week in April when Michael stopped by the basement to see the end of Susie's therapy session. With a huge smile on her face Susie walked across the floor, sans cane, to give him a huge hug and a kiss. The kiss was a surprise, although it was not unusual for her to hug him. "What's up, Little One?"

"Karen says I'm just about done with her! She really thinks I'm doing as well as I can do!"

"That's great! I stopped by just to let you know we have reservations at McMahon's on Saturday night; that is if you don't have a date or have to wash your hair or something." His grin gave him away. "My parents are coming down, and I want you to meet them, too."

"Dressy?"

"To the nines! I've told my folks a lot about you, and I want you to really shine."

"So," Susie looked up at him from the corner of her eye, "Is this like a date or something?"

"No, not really. I just want them to see what a great young lady you are. Besides, your parents are going, too, so that couldn't count as a date."

Susie deflated visibly. Michael had never treated her like a girlfriend, neither had he ever made any kind of advances, although he always acted as if he enjoyed being with her, and like he looked forward to being with her. She knew she had a bit of a crush on him, maybe because of the way he acted around her. He always treated her like a young lady, not like some casual girl to be taken advantage of and then tossed away. He just had class! All of her excitement from the good day of therapy evaporated.

"However, if you would like to, we could go dancing for a while after dinner? I guess you could call that a date."

Susie launched herself at him, throwing both arms about his neck. "That would be wonderful! Thank you!"

"You may not think so after we have danced," he said drolly. "It is a good thing that foot is wood, so I won't hurt it when I step on it."

"I'll take my chances. Do Mommy and Daddy know about this?"

"Oh, sure. I asked them first. I find it safer to ask the father if I can take his daughter out than to risk his shotgun later." He grinned as she swatted his shoulder.

Karen finished packing up the last of her gear just as Susie turned back around to her. "I'm so sorry, Karen! I didn't mean to leave all of that to you!"

"No problem. You were obviously pre-occupied." Karen gave her a grin as she blushed. "You have fun with the Tib's Saturday night." She stopped when she saw Michael frantically shaking his head behind Susie. Catching on quickly she said, "You'll find them to be great people."

"The Tib's?"

"Oh, that's just a nickname we have for Jeff, Michael's Dad. He's a big softie." Michael breathed a big sigh of relief behind Susie.

"I'm looking forward to meeting them. Thank you so much for all you have done for me."

Karen stepped over and gave her a hug goodbye. "Actually, it was a pleasure working with someone smaller than me for a change! You ought to see me trying to make a 300 lb. defensive lineman do something he doesn't want to do!"

Michael grabbed three of the bags of equipment for Karen and carried them to the car. Once outside he said quietly to Karen, "Thanks so much for catching on and not spilling the beans about the folks. I'm kind of ashamed of them you know."

Karen laughed. "Right! And I'm the king of China, too. I understand, and I don't blame you for wanting to keep your life separated from all of the notoriety because of your Dad's career. Sorry I almost blew it."

"Not a problem. No harm was done, nor would it have been if you told her. I just want to break it to her and her parents when they meet the folks. When you get back up there, please tell all of the folks 'thank you' so much for what you've done for Susie. I think she is a very special young lady, whether or not things work out between us, and I want her life to not be ruined by what I did to her."

Karen bristled and snapped back. "Listen here, buster. I know better! You did not do that to her. I've known your family for how long now? I've known you since you were practically in diapers while I was at ASU and your Dad was on the team there. You were not at fault in any way, and if you don't get it out of your head you will live your life in regret for something you did not do." Karen got right up in his face. "Do you understand me, Michael Borden Thibodeaux? It was unfortunate, but it was not your fault!"

Michael held up both hands in surrender. "That's what everyone keeps telling me, but I still feel responsible."

Karen poked him in the chest with her forefinger and said, "Do you know who was responsible? It was those two yokels who spiked the punch trying to get in the pants of some girls because they got them drunk unknowingly. They are the ones responsible, and I hope they hang them! That happened to a friend of mine when I was in school, and she ended up killing herself over it. I have no pity for people who do things to people that way. If she wants to do it with a guy, that's one thing, but when they get them drunk, especially unknowingly . . . , well, you aren't that kind of a guy and I think you are really sweet for caring for the girls the way you have, but get it out of your head that you are responsible. Get me?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Michael responded with a bit of a grin. "If you weren't Mom's best friend and old roommate I wouldn't take that from you."

"'Old' roommate? I'll have you know I'm not old!" They laughed together before Michael gave her a hug goodbye. "Tell your Mom I said 'Hi' when you see her Saturday. . You know how much I love your folks, but I really think they did a great job raising you. They have a lot to be proud of." She got into her car and backed out of the drive and waved at Michael, and then up at Susie, who was standing in the open doorway.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosemary and I lay on our bed in my room at the house following a session of lovemaking. She was cuddled with her head on my chest toying with my chest hairs with a finger as I stroked her red-gold hair. Steph had not been able to make the trip with us this weekend, and while I missed her I was more than happy to have Rosemary to myself for a couple of days. I bent my head down and kissed the top of her head before murmuring, "Have I told you lately that I love you?"

"Not lately enough. I like this. I really like having Stephie here, but I'm enjoying being with you tonight."

"I was just thinking the same thing. What do you say we sell the house to Steph and you and I run away to a Pacific island someplace where we could be all alone?"

"Mmmm. Sounds nice. I thought about working topless today, but after last weekend and the way they all reacted to Stephie and me I didn't think it would be to wise. I don't know why the painters thought they had to work on Saturday."

"Probably because they knew you would be back up her today and they hoped for a repeat performance. Hey! Not nice!" She had pulled one of my chest hairs out.

"Don't forget we have to leave early tomorrow so we can meet Michael's folks. I know Stephanie is beside herself about meeting Jeff Thibodeaux."

"I know. I knew I had heard the name, but I had no idea who he was when Michael told us. I'm probably the only guy in Arizona who didn't know who he was. Do you think Susie knows about them yet? I nearly spilled it last week."

"Yes, she knows. She and her folks went to dinner with Michael and his folks last night. It was a celebration of her finishing her rehab. She texted me several times today about going dancing with Michael after dinner. I think she is falling for him. You don't mind, do you? I know you two had something going before the accident."

"No, I don't mind. I'm glad for her. She is the one who had something going with me before the accident. I like Susie, but she is a little too showy for me. I like the idea of winning a girl, not being swept away by her constantly showing off her body. I know some guys like it, and I don't mind looking, but there has to be more to it than that for me. Nope, you and Steph are it for me."

Rosemary's hand had crept lower and lower down my torso as we talked, and her finger now was combing through my pubic hair, occasionally creeping down to stroke one or the other of my balls. Of course, she had me stirring. She started circling the head of my cock with just her fingertip, teasing the underside, occasionally sliding her fingertip down the length of my cock underneath. It didn't take long for me to be hard again. Of course, I could feel the delicious softness of her breasts pressed against me, which only added to the pleasure. I slid my hand downward from her hair until I could cup and fondle one of her breasts. Her nipple rolled between my thumb and finger as I gently squeezed and stroked.

Rosemary turned her head to look at me. "I want to try something." She slipped down my body taking her boob from my hand, until her head was at the level of my cock. "I hope you like this," she whispered as she took the head of my cock into her mouth.

Her eyes were locked on mine as I caught my breath. The feeling was exquisite, soft, warm, and oh so moist. As her tongue moved against the frenulum it felt like small pleasurable electric shocks straight to my balls. "Ummh," she moaned, and the vibrations went to my very core.

"Rosemary, I love it, but remember what we talked about the other day? If I cum, I won't have anything else for you." Her response was to suck harder and slip it more deeply into her mouth. It was heavenly, and I loved it. It didn't have the same sensations as her vagina, but maybe it was the position of worship she was in, the absolute trust and submission she was showing, but it was wonderful. She smiled up at me around my cock, and her eyes were smiling at me. Even though I had come in her pussy not too long ago I knew this would not last long.

My hands found her head and stroked gently through her hair, demonstrating my pleasure. I didn't pull on her head as I've read about other's doing. She was doing this for me, and as strong as the urge was to push the matter I let her have the control until I felt my balls churning and drawing up. I was nearly at the point of no return when I grabbed her under the arms and pulled her up onto me, then I quickly inserted my cock into her very wet pussy and began thrusting deeply into her. It was only a matter of moments before I was spurting my seed deep inside and holding my Rosemary tightly to my chest. Rosemary giggled as I lay gasping for breath. "I take it you liked it?"

Callicious
Callicious
1,837 Followers