Justin Thyme Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was really happy for Mrs. Winters. She deserved a good man. I thought about calling Mom, but on second thought I decided it would be better to let Mary tell her the good news herself, as I was sure she would. I might just drop her a hint tomorrow night to give Mrs. Winters a call if she hadn't heard by then. I didn't want to spoil the news, though.

Brian left us shortly afterwards, promising to keep me in the loop on whatever transpired in the search for a suitable property. He planned to drive down to Tucson to meet with Jim at the end of next week, as soon as he finished with his exams. I didn't find out until later that he also planned to drive down to Tucson Saturday evening to take Rosemary out to dinner. That young man didn't wait for the grass to grow under his feet!

Rosemary walked out to his truck with him and came to me as soon as he was gone to nearly smother me with a great big hug and kiss. "Thank you so much for introducing me to Brian, Justin! He is so much like you I felt like I was talking to you much of the time. If this goes anyplace I'm going to be really conflicted." She gave me another kiss and then hugged me tightly with her head on my shoulder. I heard a sigh, but there were no tears thankfully. I was already well watered.

"I didn't think there was anybody like you out there. I don't know how I deserve it."

"Hey, I told you I would watch out for you, didn't I? And why would you not think you deserve it? Stick with me, Babe. The best is yet to come." Another sigh came as she settled into my shoulder and hummed. I couldn't pick up the tune, but it was happy, and that is all I cared about.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm rather tired. I think I'm going to hit the rack. Somehow I think tomorrow is going to be a rather tough day all around, and then we have the Prom on Friday." I headed on up the stairs, expecting the girls would shut off all of the lights on their way up. I planned on sleeping alone tonight since Susie was here. Of course she knew all about the three of us, but I didn't want to rub it in her face, and Rosemary and I had discussed it earlier. My sleeping bag was the only one up stairs now.

I pulled up YouTube and loaded up Joachim Raff's symphonies in a playlist and started it for some background music as I tried to sleep. I had so much on my mind there was no way I could drift off without something to calm my thinking. Why Raff isn't better appreciated outside his own country I don't understand. Finding recordings of his works is difficult at best, and some of his stuff hasn't been recorded. Of course, I can't evaluate those, but judging from what I've heard I can't imagine them being worthless. Just to take my mind off of my own situation I pondered his for a while.

Thankfully, I was able to start to drift off in very short order, but just before I was gone beyond that half-dream, half-wake state I heard a muffled "Justin. Are you still awake?" It was Rosemary, and she was carrying her sleeping bag with her. "May I join you?"

"Of course. What about Susie?"

"She said for me to come. I think she recognized how badly I wanted to be with you tonight."

"And how is the 'most beautiful girl in the world' tonight?"

"Justin!"

Her reproof was quiet, but intense. I gathered she wasn't in the mood for teasing.

"Thank you for introducing me to Brian."

"I really didn't have a choice. He saw you when you came to introduce Helen to me, and I thought he had seen a ghost. He was totally pale, and begged me to tell him you aren't my girlfriend. He said I had to introduce you; that you were the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. I didn't make that up."

"That was sweet. You didn't tell him about us, did you?"

"Of course! I told him that not only are you the most beautiful girl in the world, but that I'm madly in love with you, although you are my twin, and I sleep with you whenever possible, besides using the desk on occasion."

"You're silly! I can't believe he took a TV apart, too. That was just too much!"

"Yeah. He's four years older than us, and Jim let him hang around the shop like he did me, but they moved away about the same time I did took our TV apart, so we didn't cross paths then."

"There is so much about him that is just like you that I'm trying not to fall for him as a brother substitute. I want to be sure it is real before I do anything stupid with him."

"I wouldn't worry if I were you. You have four years of school before you even need to think about settling down, and he's going to be running at least one store right here in the area. I plan to make sure he has a good enough deal he doesn't want to leave, so you will have plenty of access to him."

"Make love to me, Justin. I know you love me, and I need to feel loved tonight."

"Will you be thinking of me, or of him?"

"I never even considered it. You, of course. Do you always think of me, or does Steph come into it sometimes?"

"Ah, the old turn around the question ploy. Good point. Sometimes I think of Steph, but usually because you bring her up, but I'm also in love with her as well as you. You aren't in love with Brian, at least not yet."

She snuggled up close to me, sensing I wasn't playing jealous. "If I think of him a little bit, wondering about him, would that be a problem?"

"Not to me. I just want to be sure you know where you stand, that you aren't building sky castles just yet. I don't want you hurt if it doesn't work out."

"I will be, of course, but it won't be because I make love to my brother, with whom I'm also in love. Oh dear, that does leave us in a bit of a situation, doesn't it? We can't tell him, but I don't want to give you up either."

I hugged her to me closely. "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, and we'll cross it together. If it works out with him, or with somebody else we will have to end it with us, but that won't mean we don't still love each other. It will just mean that you have found your mate, just as I have with Stephie, except Steph knows about us and is willing to share. Face it. You won't be happy just settling for what you can have with me. You will want your own home and family, which I can't give you."

"How did you get so smart?"

"It's in my genes, I guess."

"In the meantime, please make love to me." I didn't have to be asked again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As always, I woke early, and as always when Rosemary slept with me I was delighted to find her wonderful red gold hair splayed all over my chest as she cuddled her head on my shoulder. Last night's discussion hit home to me, and I felt a knot in the pit of my stomach.

Brian, or whomever she ended up marrying, would be the one waking to this wonderous sight every morning. Between her lustrous hair and her skin which wouldn't tan much no matter how much she tried, with its light smattering of pale freckles , plus her luscious, soft breasts, which were pressed so delightfully against my side, how could a man not enjoy waking up in the morning? Especially if they were fortunate enough to have a room with turret windows high enough for no one to see in except for the sun, which bathed her in the early morning light.

It is said in ancient mythology that Paris gave the golden apple to Aphrodite for the hand of Helen of Sparta, the most beautiful woman in the world, but he obviously never saw Rosemary lying with the morning sun for her covering. Last night I had been almost cavalier about giving her up to another man, and I will when the time comes, but it will hurt, and it will leave a tremendous hole in my heart to do so.

As I watched Rosemary, memorizing every detail for the time I would no longer have her, she stirred and stretched, causing my heart to lurch, and my cock to lurch as well. She opened her eyes and purred as she leaned into me and held me to her. "Good morning, lover. I want you to know that I thought about Brian a couple of times, but he faded out quickly when I thought about how much I love you. Thank you for loving me." She gave me the most gentle kiss, but it was done with such love that it meant more than the most passionate intense kiss she ever gave. Oh how I was going to miss her!

Rosemary felt my cock, which I hadn't even noticed had hardened, and smiled happily as she reached down to gently take it in her hand and press it to her pussy. I couldn't believe it! She was quite moist, and was able to slip the head inside easily, and it didn't take much to get it the rest of the way in. "Last night when we were making love, like I said, I thought of Brian a couple of times, but it was all you, but I just woke up with the most wonderful dream. You and Brian were taking turns loving me, and you were sharing. It was wonderful. I know it was a dream and doesn't mean anything. It came because we were talking about things, but it was nice. Then when I woke up to see you looking at me like that I just got wet all of a sudden. I really don't feel all that horny. I just want you deep inside of me, and I want to feel you squirt your seed deeply into me, and I want to dream it is making your baby. That is just a dream, too, but I wish it could be true."

She moved herself against me, matching my motions to the tee, and then offered up a nipple for me to suckle on. "Oh, yes, Justin. That feels so nice. Just keep doing that. I want to feel you come in me again before I have to get up, and before I have to let you have Stephanie's nipples to suck on like this." It really wasn't fair. I had not thought of Stephanie at all, but only of my Rosemary, until she brought Stephanie's nipples into my mind, and it wasn't but a minute or two before I was coming, and as deeply inside her as she wanted."

Not until my heart slowed, along with my labored breathing, did Rosemary giggle and hug me to her with her head on my chest. "That wasn't fair, was it, to bring Stephie's nipples into it? I know you had your mind on me until I mentioned them, and I love it, but I really wanted you to come. I didn't want to wait for you to try to get me off this morning. I just wanted you, and I got what I wanted." She kissed my chest, which had finally settled down to at least near normal before looking up into my eyes. "Thank you for loving me, Justin, and I know you really do. I'm the luckiest girl in all of the world."

There was so much I wanted to accomplish today before everybody got here in the evening, but there was no way I was going to get up and leave this behind for a while. Again, I was storing up memories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dad called Grandpa early in the morning. "Justin said Michael would like to invite his parents to sit in on the meeting with us this evening. What do you think about inviting them to dinner before they pick up Michael?"

"I knew that young man had good sense! He knows he's going to need help, and he has the sense to involve his parents. I don't know about bringing them in on things beforehand, though. If we do he may get the idea we are going behind his back and don't trust him."

"Hmm. I never thought of it that way. Still, he has some knowledge of what is going on. Should they walk into it totally cold?"

"I really think it would be better for me to give a bit of a preview, as it were, before we get into details. Unless we get into specifics with them I think we will just stir up more curiosity and questions."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You seem lost in thought. What are you thinking?"

I hadn't realized I was so transparent. "I'm just storing up memories. If you start seeing Brian I won't be able to do this anymore, and I'll miss it." The sun had risen enough that it didn't have quite as red a hue as earlier, although it was still lovely on her skin and hair.

"Then I won't start seeing Brian, or anybody else for that matter."

"Yes you will. I love you, and I love being with you, but you need more. I can't give you children, can't marry you and make you mine. You will tire of sharing me before long. It doesn't mean I'll stop loving you. That will never happen."

"But I don't want to lose you."

"You won't lose me. It will just be different. Brian knows we are twins, and twins are different than others. He will expect us to be close, just not this close."

Rosemary nestled herself closely against me and sighed. I relished the feeling of her skin against mine until I noticed moisture seeping down my chest. Instinctively my arms tightened about her. "That feels so nice. I love it when you hold me. I've been storing up memories, too, although I haven't been honest with myself what I'm doing. I wish Susie wasn't here! Today would be a nude day for sure!"

"I'm sure Stephanie would join you, and I won't mind."

"I'm sure you wouldn't, but I like to look at you. I know Stephanie wouldn't mind. Would you believe she asked me about a nudist resort?"

"Stephanie?"

"Umm hmm. I think we've corrupted her. She told me she doesn't really want to see others. She just likes the feeling of being nude and free."

"Uh oh. I don't think I'm interested in doing anything like that! I hope she doesn't try starting something like that in the house next year!"

Rosemary giggled. "I don't think Bitsy or Helen would be all that hard to convince if you were involved. I noticed they were checking out your bulge after you caught Bitsy and Debbie changing, and Bitsy wasn't in any hurry to hide from you either."

Just then a naked Stephanie walked into the room. "What was Bitsy trying to hide?"

"You mean your boyfriend didn't tell you about sneaking a peak at the girls changing yesterday? I said Bitsy wasn't in any hurry to hide from him. Justin did turn his head quickly, though. He was a gentleman. Bitsy told him she might tan topless sometimes, and she won't expect him to turn away, and Debbie told Helen it might be a 'delicious' year."

Stephanie just smirked at Rosemary. "I hope that made it a fun night for you, at least. Remember, Justin. You have to save it for us. Ohhh. I'm getting wet just thinking about it!" Rosemary gave me a crooked grin and winked at me.

"Really, I was kind of hoping to catch you two this morning." She blushed and looked down. "That wasn't the way I meant it. I'm not into being a voyeur, but you two are so beautiful together. Your love for each other is so special."

"Thanks, Steph. You should have been here earlier then, but it was you that finished him off."

"Me?"

"Um hm. I told him not to wait for me, I just wanted to feel him, but he acted like he wanted me to come too, so I just mentioned your nipples, and that was all it took."

Steph's eyes got big. "My nipples did it? Really?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tom woke up totally disoriented and confused. He wasn't in his bed, and someone was in the bed with him. It took him only moments to realize it was Mary, and he felt his heart lurch within his chest as he looked over at her nude form and the look of peace on her face as she snuggled tightly against his side. How this could possibly have happened to him he could not imagine, and he felt his new found love pouring all throughout his person. Although he knew it was totally unprofessional of him to do so he picked up his cellphone from the bedside table and dialed the hospital.

He was due quite a bit of time off, and a couple of residents were scheduled a rotation in the ER, with their attending physicians, so the ER was more than amply covered. It would have been a boring day anyway. "Dr. Meechum here," he said quietly, trying not to waken Mary. "I'm sorry, but I will not be able to make it in to work today. Dr's Smith and Warren are serving their rotations in ER with their attendings, so you won't need to call in a sub. . . . Thank you. Oh, just put me down for a personal day. . . . Thanks again."

Mary's eyes flew open as he finished the call, and she too was at first disoriented to have a man in her bed before she remembered. "Good morning, Tom. Last night was wonderful. Thank you." She was amazed at herself that she was not the least self-conscious at being nude in bed with him. For the first time in the almost eleven years since Brad deployed the last time she felt complete and satisfied, and tears filled her eyes as she recognized this was what she had looked for, but lacked, from Paul.

"I just called in and told them I would not be able to make it in today. Why don't you do the same?"

"I couldn't do that."

"Sure you can. You've been pulling a lot of doubles lately, and I know for a fact your floor is rather light on patients today. You are due the time off, and I would love to spend it with you."

Mary glanced down and saw the tent in the sheets as she felt Tom's eyes on her breasts, and she giggled. "What ever would we find to do? You are corrupting me, Dr. Meechum." She reached under the sheets to find his hard cock and squeezed it gently as she reached for her cellphone with the other hand. Her thumb hit the speed dial setting and she looked into his eyes with a guilty smile on her face. "Hi, Mary here. I'm sorry, but I can't make it in today. Do you have enough to cover for me? . . . Excellent. I should be able to be in tomorrow. Thanks."

"You are so bad, Tom, and I love you!" Flipping the sheets back she crawled atop him, and found she was wet and ready for penetration. She didn't need foreplay, but just wanted the fullness of having him inside her again. It was a long pent up moan that she released as she sank down onto his shaft and she felt his fingers plucking at her nipples.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stephanie crawled onto my sleeping bag so that I had Rosemary on one side and her on the other. I put both arms out and pulled them to me, holding them closely. I gently kissed Steph on the nose, and then turned and did the same for Rosemary. "You know, I really love you two. I don't know why I'm so lucky, but I couldn't be happier." Little Justin started to stir a bit from the sensation of their boobs pressing against me, and Stephanie giggled as she reached down and felt him.

"It's too bad Susie is here today. I really feel like a nude day. Rosemary has totally corrupted me."

"You can go nude if you like. I won't mind!"

"I'll bet you wouldn't!"

"Susie won't care if you are naked, and I'll wear my shorts."

"It's not the same, but I guess it's better than nothing. You gonna join me, Rosie?"

"It does sound interesting, but what about Susie? I don't want to hurt her feelings."

"From the way she was talking last night she would only be wishing Michael was here and they could join us. That poor girl has it bad! She kept asking questions about what sex is like with Justin, and how it feels. She tried to keep quiet and not let me know she was doing it, but she got herself off in her sleeping bag a couple of times while we talked."

Little Justin perked up a bit more when Stephie told about Susie and her questions.

"I don't know if we should do it, then. I really don't want to hurt her."

"What if you and I go down to fix some breakfast without Justin? If it seems to bother her we can put our clothes on, but if she's OK with it we don't have to?"

Rosemary leaned over me and gave me a big kiss. "What do you think, Justin? Would you like it if we were running around painting in the nude? I mean, what if we were bending over painting around the baseboard or something? Would that bother you to see us bending over like that?"

Little Justin popped up to full attention quickly, which got a good giggle out of Steph.

"Don't let it go to waste, there Stephie. Climb on for a quickie before we go down."

I'll never understand Rosemary. It was Rosemary's turn with me, and she was sharing me again.

Steph didn't waste any time, either. She jumped up on me in a flash and settled herself down on my cock. It took a couple of tries before she got it all the way in, but then she really went to town bouncing up and down on me, grinding against me hard each time she hit bottom. I reached up and plucked at her nipples the way she likes, and it was only a few minutes before she came with a quiet moan and then sank down to lie on my chest. She reached an arm out and pulled Rosemary into us and kissed her on the cheek.