Justin Thyme Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
REGG60
REGG60
92 Followers

Steph laughs, "I don't think Susie will live with us long, now she is engaged I bet she and Michael will be married before school starts. So next Friday is Graduation, then there is my mom's wedding the week after so I will have a busy week I imagine, helping her get things ready."

"That is right," Mom says, "Looks like we will all have a busy two weeks, it seems something comes up every week since you all turned eighteen and it looks like it isn't going to stop for a while. I just hope it is all for the better from now on out, we don't need anymore hospital calls or police visits in the middle of the night."

"One last thing, if you ladies don't mind and you can get Grandma in on this as well, the desk in the library at the house doesn't have a desk chair, and I don't want to match that desk with a modern desk chair, so could you ladies look for a chair to match it?" I laugh

Dad thinks, "I can help look for one something wooden, and padded massively built imposing I think would fit the bill."

"Yes, that sounds about like what I want a wood and leather desk chair that matches about the same time period as the desk. Oh, and I need to figure out a way to get the furniture into the turret room the small staircases going up just won't handle some of the things I want."

Rosemary says "I have an idea, why not build balconies on the turret and hoist the furniture up to the balcony turn the windows into double french doors."

Mom smiles, "I like that idea. Then you can go out on the balconies and look over either the front or the back yards."

"One of the reasons for meeting Michael there on Monday, is also to meet the contractor to see if he has time to go over some of my ideas and see if he can do the job on the house for us as well as on the coach house for Michael."

Mom "Everyone I think we are done here." She laughs, "now its time to get other things done."

I call Grandpa to see if he has any plans for the day or if he has a few minutes to spare for me to talk to him. Grandpa says he wanted to talk with me as well. So I head over to the G'parents house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Michael grins, "I think we should take Susie's car to the doctor's appointment." her dad grins at him knowingly.

Susie, in puzzlement says, "I don't have a car."

Tom chuckles, "Yes, you do the Cadillac CTS it right there in the drive way."

Susie glares at Michael then laughs, "If you weren't hurting so much I would have to spank you for spending so much on me." she giggles "Daddy, Michael and I will ride in the back you and mommy can decide who drives."

They head for Michael's appointment. Traffic is light being fairly early on a Saturday and they make good time to the team clinic. They are greeted by Karen, "Michael, what have you been doing to yourself? Hi Susie nice to see you again, I see you are doing well. Hi Mr. and Mrs. Collins."

Michael "Karen I bet you know what happened to me if you talked to mom and I bet you did, but did she tell you I asked Susie to marry me and after some self debate she said yes, which is to me the most important news."

Susie "Karen he is fibbing to you I said yes immediately, I had been hoping for so long now he would ask. Now I have to get him to set a date for the wedding the sooner the better as far as I am concerned." she beams at Mikey.

"There is no need to rush is there, weddings take time to plan and you start college soon, I am not letting us get married get in the way of you going to college."

Madge and Tom in a duet, "NO rush, no need to rush at all, on our part."

Susie "Mom and Dad of course you are in no rush your are already married."

Karen "OK Micheal, let's get you in to see the doctor and prepped for surgery,. This is going to take a couple hours so why don't the rest of you go get something to eat and come back around 2pm he should be ready to go by then.

"I want to stay." Susie pouts.

"Little one, there is nothing you can do sitting and waiting just makes the time go slower, take your parents out to eat, use my card to pay for the meal."

Madge, takes her daughter's arm, "Susie lets do as Michael says OK."

Susie hugs Michael and gives him a long gentle kiss, "I don't want to go, but I will as long as you promise everything is going to be alright and you will be going home with us when it is over."

"I promise little one I love you and you can't be rid of me that easy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Grandpa meets me at the door, "What took you so long?" he laughs

"Well, since we don't have teleportation devices yet I had to drive, hence time usage is involved." I counter.

Grandpa, looks at me, "Smart ass, lets go into the kitchen, coffee is on and fresh molasses cookies."

"Hey, what do you see when you look down a mole hole, mole asses."

Grandpa makes a sour expression and groans, "People were telling that joke before I was born smart ass." he laughs.

We get a plate of cookies and a cup of coffee Grandpa "We got a call from your mother a few minutes ago about the meeting you held at breakfast and I approve of all she told me."

Watching Grandpa as I say, "I know you told me to be careful and not let the money change me and I know you are still researching the stocks and bearer bonds to see what we have. Gold is a good investment and we already have the gold and no one knows we have it, or how much. I would like to keep it that way as much as possible, but want to sell a few bars, to raise the cash for some of the improvements I would like to make on the house, also to make a few personal purchases, nothing major, but a few things I would like to have or do. Just the bars, though I want to hold on to the coins"

Looking at Grandpa, before I continue "The coins have more value than just their weight, they have historical value and collectible value on top of that. The coins Michael and I got for a reward, can be tied into the history of the country and the railroads, Samuel dealt with and his death. The coins recovered from the remains possibly the same ties, but not as direct. So who knows what the true worth is to the right collector. If push comes to shove, we can give them as birthday and Christmas presents." I chuckle.

Grandpa laughs, "Let's hope not, but I agree on all points about the gold coins and bars, how much money do you need or think you need for now."

"I think one hundred thousand or as close as we can get to it without being too obvious, that should keep me busy for a while with the plans I have, but might need more before the house is finished. I also want to buy a new full sized pickup which we are going to need to transport things, cars are not made to haul appliances and building materials, though a lot of those can be ordered and delivered on site but a pickup would be handy for parts runs and such."

Grandpa, smiles "I think you might need twice as much as you asked for but it will take time to sell that much gold without drawing attention to it, so what I will do is sell a little at a time and add it to your account as I sell it till I have sold two hundred thousand worth. Then see how your improvements stand."

"Sounds good to me at least until you take figure out the stocks and bearer bonds" I smile

Grandpa says, "I have feelers out for some people I can trust to help handle the research and transactions on those and you still want the proceeds to go into the LLC account."

I say earnestly, "Yes, as I said as far as I am concerned that money belongs to business."

Grandpa nods, "That is going to make things easier and any money you spend on improving the business should help to offset some of the taxes involved, so the spending won't be at as much of a loss as we can claim the expenditure against the taxable income. If you can bring me a few bars the next time you come back from the house I can start selling it, I can put out a few feelers to interested parties and let you know how many bars to bring."

"I am going up there tonight with Steph and Rosemary and coming back Monday night so I can drop the bars off on Tuesday after school."

Grandpa lifts an eyebrow, "Oh your mom told your Grandma about the desk chair you are looking for, I think anything less to go with that desk would be like hooking a pony to a beer wagon when you need a team of Clydesdale's. I am also going to look into the legalities required for setting up the house for off campus housing"

"OK Grandpa, will see you Tuesday afternoon, will call you before if there is anything urgent and you call me or Rosemary if you need anything sooner."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosemary says, "Justin was in a strange mood this morning, more take charge, getting things done and all those ideas."

Steph wonders, "You think he means it, saying we should start packing what we mean to take for school. Do you think he plans on staying there after graduation."

Rosemary smiles "I hope so we can have a lot of fun and not worry as much about interruptions, just think we can wake up every day in bed with him." a dreamy look on her face.

Steph says with smile, "I know what you mean, when I stay home my bed is so lonely now."

Rosemary nods, "My bed gets lonely when he is not in it and has to stay in his room."

Steph nods understandingly, "Having him just across the hall and not being able to stay with him. I don't know if I could do that. I know you love him as much as I do, but when Michael proposed to Susie, I couldn't help but look at Justin and hope that he would ask me." a tear runs down her cheek.

Rosemary gently smiles, "I know I wished for the same thing, at least you have a chance at it, for me all it can ever be is a dream." tears start down her face.

Steph sighs, "Let's not get all maudlin here, he loves us both it must be hard on his emotions as well trying to keep up with ours." she laughs.

Rosemary sadly,"I know, but it is still heartbreaking to deal with at times, falling in love with my own brother."

Steph hugs her "I understand, but it is also so beautiful seeing you together with him and knowing the truth." she smiles.

Rosemary says softly, "I see the same when he is with you, he loves us both so much."

Steph kisses her cheek, "I hope the three of us are always together, sharing with you is a beautiful thing in itself."

Rosemary sadly "But you can have his children and I can't." more tears.

Steph says, "Let cross that bridge when we come to it, we might figure out something, but we should both agree to wait on that step until after we graduate ASU." she laughs.

Rosemary "Agreed" and laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After lunch, Susie shows her parents the house the Thymes are making into off campus housing, using the card key Rosemary gave her.

Madge in admiration says, " This looks amazing, I hope Justin can manage here with all you ladies." she laughs.

Susie, "I think Justin will do just fine, he has his sister and Steph to keep him in line. Justin has the best room and it has a public and private staircase, he can use the private staircase to avoid going through the lady's only territory." she giggles.

Madge "Yes his room is amazing and he has quite the views front and back looking at the swimming pool." she laughs.

Susie,"Now Mom, Justin 's dad decided to add the pool after Justin already had that room, so blame his dad for the view of the ladies at the pool. Rosemary told me Justin was against having a pool, thought it would be too much work, but his dad insisted on it." she chuckles.

Tom asks, "So is it serious between Steph and Justin?"

"Daddy, I think it is as serious between them as it is between me and Michael. Justin just doesn't realize it yet, or if he does, he is hiding it well with everything else going on."

Madge smiles, "Some men like to put on they don't know so they can keep putting things off until they can say 'I was trapped'." her mom laughs.

Tom grins, "Most women make it look like they are running from the guy until she catches him. I don't care what they say it is a woman's world and always has been, men don't stand a chance unless they are gay or complete idiots. If they are gay they still have to answer to their mothers in most cases, and idiots think it's a man's world and live in that delusion." Step and her mom give him strange looks.

Madge does a turn out of left field without a signal, "So Steph's mom is getting married a week after you guys graduate."

Susie giggle, "Yes and Steph can't wait till they are married so she can start calling him dad she really likes Tom. He served with her real dad in Iraq, her real dad died, he shielded Tom with his body, Tom was the teams medic and was working on the company's lieutenant when an enemy soldier with an RPG attacked them. The last thing her dad said to Tom was become a doctor or words to that effect"

Tom laughs, "I hope you don't change lanes like that when you drive." he laughs, "Susie now both you and Steph will have dad's named Tom."

Susie says, "You are right, but that is not what we call you, so all girls have fathers they call dad, daddy, father, papa so not much different, both of you being named Tom."

Tom grins, "I can't complain it is better than being called the old man or things much worse." he smiles "remember you will always be my little girl, even after you marry Michael, he is a good man, if I have to give you up to someone you couldn't have picked anyone better."

Susie nods, "I know I love him so much, it is like he is the sun and when he leaves the room the light and warmth go with him, I feel so cold and alone without him and miss him so much. When he is hurting, I am hurting. When he is gone its like my insides have been torn out and half of me is gone it seems."Her mom and dad hug her.

Tom, "We should get going, and see if my future son-in-law is ready to go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I send a text to Michael asking him to call me when he can that I need to talk to him privately and in person when he is able. I make a quick stop to check in with Jim and head home. I text Rosemary and Steph to give them a quick heads up I should be home in about forty five minutes I only have one more stop to make. I make a quick stop at Walmart to get a king sized and a couple queen sized air-mattresses along with some pillows, I check out at the electronics department to avoid the lines at the front, and head home.

As I pull into the Driveway I see Rosemary loading stuff into her Beetle "What's going on? Where is Steph?

Rosemary looks at me and laughs, "We took you at your word and went one better, and started packing to move to our house. We decided to take most of our casual clothing, a few dress up items and whatever else we thought we would need, sort of split things in our closets between both places, so we would have things to use here and there. Steph and I packed some of your clothing as well and tried to do the same thing for you, after we finished your packing Steph went to her house to pack her stuff."

"It looks like we will be taking all three of our cars this trip, then" I laugh "next trip I will get a Uhaul for your non essentials. Have to ask Mom and Dad what they want to do with our rooms when we really move out. I picked up some air-mattresses for us to use, till we get some real beds and a few pillows, so we can get rid of that old carpet padding"

Rosemary smiles "Smart guy, your stuff is packed and in your room, so you better get busy loading what you can in the Mini, what we can't get in our cars Steph should have room in hers."

"I don't see the Denali, Mom and Dad go someplace?"

"Mom went over to talk to Steph's mom. I think they are trying to help each other through our abandoning them."

"Is that what Mom thinks, that we are abandoning her." looking concerned.

Rosemary frowns "I don't think so now really after all it was her and Dad's idea that we are working on they got it started, but I think she is getting a little of the 'my babies are leaving the nest' syndrome and needs to share it with Steph's mom."

I walk over to Rosemary and in a low voice, "Rosemary I just thought of something, how about this Thanks Giving when most of the girls will probably go home for the holidays, we invite all our parents, ours, Steph's, Susie's and Michael's to our house for dinner and any of the girls that aren't going home, same for Christmas I think we can get a good sized tree in the foyer."

Rosemary stares at me in astonishment, "Justin you never fail to amaze me those are wonderful ideas." she gives me a big hug and whispers "a hug is about all we can do right now." she grins and gives my cock a slight caress.

"A hug is always good I hope you never get tired of hugging me or me hugging you. Let's go in and tell Dad our idea, I also want to give Mom and Dad cruise tickets for Christmas."

We run in and let dad know our plans for the holidays, even though they are months away.

Dad asks, "Planning a bit ahead aren't you its barely June the two of you aren't out of high school yet" he laughs.

"Don't you think it is better to start planning now than to spring it on people at the last minute. I have a feeling we are going to be so busy getting the house ready that we will run out of time for much else." I laugh.

Dad nods at me, "I have the same feeling."

"Dad, I want to get a few things for the house while we are up there this weekend. I won't have money from the gold till I bring Grandpa back a few bars to sell. I would like to get at least one washer and dryer for our use to start with, no sense in hauling dirty clothing back to wash or dragging it to a Laundromat."

Dad hands me and Rosemary each a credit card "I meant to give those to you two before this, each of those cards has a fifty thousand dollar line of credit, be sure and keep all receipts on stuff you buy for the house, hopefully your Grandpa will have the money for selling the gold so we can pay off the cards before we get hit with interest." he laughs.

I jokingly ask, "I got three air-mattresses and pillows from Walmart so we wouldn't have to sleep on the floor while we work on the house, do they count?"

Dad, "Yes, those count as purchases for the house, and meals count as well they can be classified as a business expense just don't go overboard with the meals." he laughs.

"Thanks Dad, we need to get going on loading the cars."

Steph is trying to get packed to go to Scottsdale, it seems she is under siege from crying mothers, "Mommy, Mrs. Thyme we aren't trying to abandon you, we are just splitting things up between the two houses so we can change clothes when we need to at either house."

Mrs. Thyme tries to smile, "We understand, but it seems so soon, for you and my children to start packing you aren't even out of High School yet."

Mary sobbing, "We still have to plan your graduation and my wedding you haven't got to really know Tom yet and you are packing."

"Mommy, I know Tom well enough to see you are both good for each other, you make each other happy, and I will be back Monday night. Mrs. Thyme you know how much has to be done to get the house ready before you can open it to rent rooms. Justin and Rosemary said it was you and Mr. Thymes idea to begin with and they need to get it ready and I am helping them."

Mrs, Thyme forces a smile, "I know, I know and so much is happening with everyone that is involved. I truly understand logically, but it is hard for us mothers to deal with emotionally, our babies are leaving us."

"Mommy, Mrs. thyme I understand, but I still need to get packed and load my car."

Steph packs a bag and carries it to her car. Then quickly sends a text to Rosemary "Help, under siege from my mom and yours, making it hard for me to pack with them crying."

Rosemary looks at Justin after getting the text from Steph, "Justin Steph just gave me a yell for help are you almost done."

REGG60
REGG60
92 Followers