Justin Thyme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,842 Followers

I ruled out doing something with her mirror, although the thought was appealing. It was to easily detected, and there would be no doubt as to the source. The only other thing in her room was her stuffed animals. Most girls outgrew them long before now, but she still liked having them around as decoration. But what could one do with a stuffed animal. I was stumped.

I clicked on Facebook and found a link for a techy friend of mine about security and I found the answer! Nanny cams! Several were designed as stuffed animals for surveillance in your children's rooms, but the animals were obviously designed for little children. I needed something much better than that, and I needed a way to be certain the camera would remain in a place with good visibility. Some of the new cameras are quite small and still have high resolution. The camera itself was not going to be the issue, the vehicle was. Quickly I took a look outside to be certain the girls would not be returning soon and surprise me and scurried back across the hall to Rosemary's room.

There was a wide variety of creatures represented, with bears predominating. Some were obviously well loved, and worn, but those were older ones, from when she was much younger. Several were fairly recent, though, and these were of a much higher quality, with near lifelike fur. Now all I had to do was find one that would fit in, and a way to keep it in a predominate place. I hurried back to my room, grabbed my keys, and took off for the mall. Normally, you cannot pay me to go to the mall, but today I had a mission.

It took some looking, trying to find something that one: would catch her eye and she would like, and two: would be adaptable, to allow me to insert a miniature camera. I wandered about in toy stores, specialty shops, import stores, department stores and any place else I thought I might find something. I didn't find a thing that fit either of my criteria, let alone both. Finally in the last store I talked with a cute young lady, who tried hard to find me what I needed. I didn't tell her about the camera, just that I wanted something beyond the average. It was she who suggested I try the gift shop at the zoo. Bingo!

I hurried over to the zoo and as soon as I walked into the door I saw it! I found a koala bear made from rabbit fur, so it had a lifelike look and feel to it. In fact, I almost didn't want to put it in the bag. To go along with the lifelike fur it had glass eyes. I was sure I could make them work for the camera. It was pricey, but I didn't worry about the price. I was buying myself a present as well as my sister. In fact, I felt badly that she really wasn't getting anything that benefitted her at all. I needed to think on this a bit also.

I walked in the door from the garage, hoping to make it to my room without Rosemary seeing the bag from the zoo, but the girls were just coming in from the pool. They had obviously gone for a swim after sun-baking, because they were wet, and the air conditioning chilled them instantly after being in the sun. I was immediately faced with three girls with nipples protruding beautifully in their bikinis. Of course, they all saw the bag in my hand and wanted to know what was in it. I would not say, of course, but it caused them to stand in front of me for longer than they would have otherwise. I don't think they realized the tantalizing show they were giving me, but I had to regretfully break off the encounter before they saw something poking from my shorts.

I was hurrying up the stairs, when Rosemary helped solve my dilemma. "Justin, I forgot to ask you earlier, but my iPod isn't working right. Could you look at it for me?"

"Sure. Give it to me at supper and I'll see what's up." I hurried on to my room, feeling a great need to relieve some pressure, and then to work on Rosemary's present. I had only an hour until I had to go to Jim's Electronics to work until 9. I know, great way for a high school senior to spend Friday nights, but like I said, I'm a late bloomer, and I loved what I was doing there. First, after being sure my door was locked I carefully opened up the back of the koala bear's head and removed the stuffing sufficiently to see the back of the eyes. As I had thought they would do well for installing the camera, and as an added bonus, the nose was a perforated leather to feel lifelike, and it would work very well to install a microphone, so I could hear what was going on as well.

I had no more than closed my door before Susie started giggling. "Did you see Justin's eyes? When he saw our nipples start poking from the AC I thought he was going to lose it." Stephanie gasped and instinctively covered her breasts with her hands, even though I was already gone. She blushed a bright red. Susie just gave her a smirk. "You should have seen him when I was listening to his sound system. Don't get me wrong, I really liked it, and could sit there and listen a lot longer, but his chair is right under the AC, and when it came on I felt myself start poking. He tried hard to hide it, but he couldn't quit looking. He told me to relax and close my eyes while the music was playing, so I pretended to. I don't think he took his eyes off my boobs for a second, and he was popping a pretty good stiffy that I enjoyed looking at."

"I don't know how you can do that, Susie! I'd die of embarrassment!"

"Actually, it kind of turns me on to know I'm bothering him. I like teasing guys without them knowing that's what I'm doing."

Jim was really good to work for, and we had established a very good rapport. Due to all of the business I had brought him he paid me very well, plus I could purchase anything I wanted at his cost. Also, any electronics that came in for repair that were replaced under warrantee out he allowed me to take after the manufacturer had Ok'd disposal. This is where I had started my collection, and where I was able to scavenge parts to either upgrade or to replace defective components. He had also learned he could trust me to pay him for whatever I got, and a couple of times had allowed me to pay him over time for some rather expensive toys. Tonight, I was going to be putting together a little shopping list again. This time, though I had to tell him a little bit of a fib about the camera. I was going to tell him it was for a drone I was building. I really wasn't, but it was on my "to-do" list, and we had talked about it in the past. I knew it would go over OK.

I found a Bose Wave system with a multiple CD changer and a docking station for her iPod. It was last year's model, so Bose gave us an extra discount on it. I know Jim wanted to move it, and Rosemary wouldn't know the difference between this year's model and last's. Actually, unless you are really into this stuff you wouldn't either. I planned to attach the koala to the Bose system, and use the koala's pouch to hold the iPod docking station. I had checked, and it would fit just right.

The camera system was a different matter. The one I had wanted was out of stock, and there was no way I could get a used one. They just didn't seem to break. In the long run, it worked out just fine. I found another unit by a different manufacturer that I could make function nearly as well, and it was a bit less expensive. I'd see how this worked, and then if I ever had need to do something like this again I could upgrade if I thought it worthwhile. The camera was slightly larger than the one I had wanted, but it also allowed for real time WiFi capability, so I could actually watch it live, rather than using a DVR setup that I would have to access when Rosemary was out of the room. Hi-Def was an added plus.

At 9 I closed the store and hurried home, anxious to work on the project. I only had three days to put this together and test it before our birthday. Saturday I would be working a full shift, so I didn't have any time to spare. When I walked in the door carrying a box full of assorted gear Rosemary came bouncing down the stairs wearing an old pair of volleyball shorts. You know the kind. Really short, and tight fitting. She also had on a tight tee shirt with no bra. "Here's my iPod, Justin. You forgot you weren't going to be here for dinner didn't you. Was something distracting you?"

I stammered something, I really don't know what, as I tried to look her in the eyes. "Mom and Dad must be out again tonight?"

"Yeah. They won't be in until late. Why?"

"You don't dress like that when they are around is all."

"Oh, this?" She swept her hand up and down in front of her like a model displaying something on TV. I didn't understand what was getting in to her. The bikini she wore this afternoon, and now this, and almost flaunting it in front of me. She often went without a bra if the 'rents weren't home, but tended to stay off to herself when she did. "I just felt like being comfortable. You don't mind do you?" I'm not sure, but it seemed she arched her back just a little jutting her breasts out toward me. It might be my imagination, I'm really not sure.

"Tell me," she said quietly. "Did my bikini look alright on me this afternoon? Do you think any of the guys will notice if I wear it to the lake on Memorial Day?"

"Ok, they'll notice alright. Are you really sure you want to do that?"

Doubt came across her face as she asked plaintively, "Does that mean you don't think I looked good in it?"

"If anything, you looked to good. It was hard to remember you are my sister when I saw you in it."

"Oh, goody! Thank you!" She gave me a big hug and bounced back up the stairs to her room, and I swear I saw a wiggle I don't normally notice from my sister. And, sister or not, that hug felt pretty nice. I didn't even have to play any music for her! As soon as she closed her door I rearranged my pants, and then I walked up to my room and went to work.

Tuesday came around at last, and Mom and Dad took us out to dinner to celebrate our eighteenth birthdays. When desert came, with the requisite off key singing by the wait staff and individual cakes with a candle in the middle, each of our cakes had a key imbedded in the icing next to the candle. We both looked at Mom and Dad, puzzled. Dad said, "You two have grown into very responsible young adults. Your mother and I bought a house near the university so you don't have to live in the dorms next year. Those are your keys." (That leads in to a different story for a different time.) He then reached in to his suit coat pocket and pulled out two sets of car keys. "Now these aren't new, but we thought you might like to have some wheels for getting about, and for going to school."

Rosemary squealed, and attracted the attention of everyone in the restaurant, as she jumped up and ran around the table to hug Dad, and then Mom. I being the more mature one just sat there with my mouth hanging open.

We had to make a detour on the way home to pick up our new cars. Rosemary got a Volkswagon Beetle, new generation, and I got a Mini Cooper. Both of us were as excited as we could be! As we drove home I reflected on my folks. Both of them make a pretty good buck. Dad is an electrical engineer, and Mom is a Realtor. Even so, this had to have hit their pockets pretty hard. Both of them worked long hours, and I often begrudged them working, but they were not stingy. They didn't try to buy our affection or assuage guilt for their absence by giving us things. They were, and are, very loving, caring, and generous people.

When we got back to the house, Dad asked us to go to the family room, where he opened a bottle of wine. "We couldn't toast your majority at the restaurant, because you aren't 21 yet." He poured four generous portions of an excellent vintage and handed them round. "Here's to two wonderful young people on their eighteenth birthday who make their mother and me very proud. Here's to a long, happy, and prosperous adulthood." We all clinked glasses and sipped our wine. Mom's eyes developed a bit of a leak. Did I mention I love my parents?

When we had drunk our wine I asked them to stay there for a moment, that I had something for Rosemary, and I hurried up to my room. She hurried out of the room right behind me. I grabbed her present and carried it gently back down the stairs to the family room, where she joined us just a moment later.

You know it is funny, that I who can repair the most intricate electronic device, can disassemble and reassemble a computer without looking at any instructions, can design and build my own computers, cannot gift wrap a simple present. No matter how hard I try it always looks a mess. Rosemary giggled at it when I handed it to her, as she always did. I flushed a little bit, embarrassed at the way it looked, but she just laughed at me and said "thanks."

"Don't thank me yet. You don't know but what it is an empty box."

Rosemary quickly opened it, and her eyes went wide as she looked inside to see the koala sitting on the stub of a tree branch fastened to a base, with the Bose Wave radio/cd player. She reached in gently and stroked the fur before removing it from the box to my Mother's "Ohhh!"

"Justin, is it real?"

"No. It looks like it, though, doesn't it? It is rabbit fur."

"It's beautiful! I love it! And you gave me a new radio, too?"

"That's a Bose sound system. I couldn't stand that cheap clock radio you use any more! It has a CD changer as well, and if you look in the pocket on the Koala you will find your iPod docking station built in. I really didn't need this long to fix your iPod, but I needed to keep it so I could give it to you all put together."

Rosemary scooted over on the couch and wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a big kiss on the cheek. "That had to of cost you a lot of money!"

"It wasn't that bad. I pulled a couple of favors from Jim, and I got a good deal on the stuff. Enjoy it, but please be careful to keep it all together. I have everything built in and wired though the bear."

"I didn't get you anything like what you got me." She handed me a card. "All I got you was some tickets to the Tucson Symphony Orchestra for the Fourth of July concert."

I was flabbergasted at her gift! She knows how I love music. All kinds, but especially symphonic, and those tickets were for third row, center! It was nearly impossible to get those seats as they were for subscribers! "Thank you," I whispered. I didn't trust my voice.

"You don't have to, by any means, but I have an idea Susie would enjoy going with you. She wouldn't shut up talking about the music you played for her. I think she would enjoy it if you were to explain what is going on in the music." I nodded. I'd definitely keep that in mind.

"Tell her next time she is over I'll play Barber's 'Adagio for Strings' for her, then. If she liked Canon she will love Barber's Adagio."

"Cool. She and Steph are coming over Saturday to swim again. You can play it for her then."

Saturday! I couldn't wait! "When Saturday? I've got to do some errands, but I'll make sure to be here then." Act cool, Justin. Act cool.

"Right after lunch probably."

"OK. Cool. I might find some other stuff she would like, then also." I really didn't have anything I had to do, but I wanted to be certain I wasn't out of the house when they got there! It was like getting two birthdays in one week.

I rose from the couch and walked over to Mom and gave her a big hug and a thank you for the dinner, the car and the house for college. Then I gave Dad a big man-hug and hand shake and told him thanks, as well. I think I did a great job choosing parents. I turned back as I was leaving the room and said, "Thank you Rosemary, for the awesome tickets! That's going to be beyond belief!" then I continued on upstairs to my room.

I logged on to my computer, and entered the password for the Wi-Fi in the Koala and settled in to wait. Of course, I had my music going! For tonight Beethoven's Fifth Symphony with its awesome intro, followed by Orff's 'Carmina Burana' seemed appropriate. As Beethoven's powerful chords resonated around my chair I felt the thrill and anticipation building along with the score.

After what seemed like forever, but was actually about the end of the intro my screen came to life with a wildly moving video of the interior of her room. She obviously plugged in the radio before setting the koala down. It finally settled with a mottled cream colored view that seemed to get closer and then further away. Finally, I determined what it was. She was holding the bear on her lap, and was stroking the fur. The view I had was of the front of her shirt, at belly level. Suddenly, I jumped as an eye ball appeared in the picture. I thought for sure I had been busted, but all she was doing was holding the soft fur against her face and caressing it. My heart was pounding in my chest so hard I almost missed the call.

Rosemary clutched the bear to her chest as she grabbed her iPhone and called Susie. I know she had to be excited since she didn't text. It was for only important things she actually used the phone. As the bear moved about in her lap I saw her holding the phone to her ear, and then as she got an answer she put it on speaker and dropped the phone into her lap and resumed stroking the bear's fur. "Susie, you won't believe this night tonight! First of all we went out to dinner, and when they did the birthday cake thing our cakes both had keys in the icing."

"Car keys? Cool!"

"No. House keys! Mom and Dad bought a house near campus so Justin and I don't have to live in the dorm. How cool is that?"

"Neat. How big is the house? Can I be your room-mate?"

"I don't know. We haven't seen it yet. We're all going up during spring break to take a look at it. I already plan to ask about it, though. That isn't the really cool part, though." The view of her shirt kept going up and down as she stroked the fur. I think she really liked it. "After we blew out the candles and everything, Daddy pulled two sets of keys out of his coat pocket and handed me one, and Justin the other. We got cars!"

"Oooh! Must be nice!"

"They aren't new, or anything like that, but I got a VW Bug, and Justin got a Mini Cooper." Then her voice dropped a tone. "When we got home Justin gave me the sweetest thing! Remember when he came home last Friday with the bag from the zoo?"

"Oh, yeah. That's when we could have poked his eyes out with our nipples." She could hardly finish her sentence for the giggles. "Was Stephie ever embarrassed when I told her!"

"You're such an exhibitionist and tease!" Rosemary giggled back. "Well, this is the coolest thing. Justin got me a stuffed Koala Bear made with real rabbit fur so it feels real, and built in a Bose radio, and my iPod docks in the Koala's pouch. It is just the coolest thing I've ever been given." The view was really distorted suddenly as she hugged it to her. "You know, I've got the coolest, most thoughtful brother a girl could ask for."

"Yeah, that is neat. When do I get to see it?"

"Why don't you and Steph come over Saturday and swim again? I told Justin how much you enjoyed his music, and that you would probably like to go to the Fourth of July concert I gave him tickets for. He said he might even play some different music for you here, if you wanted. He has another piece he says you will like even better than the one he played for you. You know I don't know one from the other."

"That might be fun." I could almost hear the grin in her voice. "I wonder what suit I ought to wear Saturday. Maybe the new yellow one?"

I heard a gasp. "You mean the one that turns see-through when it gets wet? I don't think so! Mom and Dad are going to be here Saturday. I can't wear my new one, you know, the one Justin liked, either." My cock lurched at their giggles.

"Oh, that spoils the fun! Oh well, we can have a good time anyway."

"I've gotta run. I haven't done a bit of homework yet. I'd better get ready for bed and study for that Vocab quiz. I can get the rest in study hall. See ya tomorrow."

Callicious
Callicious
1,842 Followers