Justin Thyme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,842 Followers

"K, enjoy that bear."

"Oh, but I am! I just wish I could sleep with it. It's so soft!" Rosemary hanged up the phone and the movements grew violent again as she placed the bear/radio on her bedside table, and lucky me, she turned it to face the bed. As she set it in place she leaned forward and her shirt's scoop neck open until I could just almost see down it. "I don't know what to call you, you adorable thing. You look so real, I almost feel like you can see me." She reached out a hand and caressed the top of the head, then kicked off her shoes and rose to her feet. After walking over to her closet, which was just outside the edge of my view, she came back to the foot of the bed with a couple of outfits, which she laid out on the duvet and examined critically. She stuck a fingernail between her teeth and bit down on it gently as she compared the outfits, then she laid one across the back of her chair and carried the other toward the closet. I could just barely hear her mumbling, "Justin seemed to like this one the last time I wore it. Maybe I'll leave an extra button undone and see if he notices."

Justin? What was going on here? Was I missing something?

Rosemary walked out her room door, and the room was quiet for about five minutes. She flipped the light switch off as she reentered the room to my great disappointment. There was just enough residual light to see movement as she undressed and then pulled an oversized tee shirt from under her pillow and slip it her head. I could hear the bed creak slightly as she crawled in and the rustle of her sheet. What was she doing? She said she had to study. Oh, well. Maybe I could catch her in the morning.

Things brightened up suddenly when she turned on the bedside lamp, and then turned on her new radio. I couldn't stand her choice of music, though! I don't know if it was Madonna, Lady GaGa, or who. One of those types. That stuff didn't need quality sound. I could see why she thought the old clock radio was sufficient. I guessed I just had to put up with it if I wanted the view. Rosemary settled back into her bed and opened up her vocab book and started reviewing. One hand crept up to her breasts and rubbed and tweaked her nipples as she read, which looked like it might get interesting, but after thirty minutes or so she closed her book and turned out the light. Disappointed, I took my hand off my cock, turned off the computer, turned out my light and went to bed.

My alarm went off early Wednesday morning, and at first I couldn't understand why, but then I remembered. Rosemary was an early riser. I jumped out of bed and turned on my computer, entered the password for the WiFi and settled back to see what happened. There was enough morning light filtering through the shades to see her red-gold hair splayed out over her pillow and see her face relaxed in sleep. If I ever married I hoped I would wake to something like that in the mornings.

It was only a few minutes later that her alarm went off. I saw a hand snake out from the sheets and reach across to hit the snooze. Instead, it hit the fur of the Koala, and with a violent start Rosemary jumped and jerked her arm back. Wide-eyed she looked over at the bedside table to see her new koala bear. "Oh, you poor thing! You gave me quite a fright! I hope I didn't frighten you." She stroked the fur gently a few times. "You'll have to be my confidant and help me with things. You really look like you see me. It really seems like you are watching me."

Rosemary stood, and her tee shirt, one of mine actually, fell to not quite mid-thigh, and settled in the valley between her breasts. Oh, but I could stand to wake up to something like that in the morning! I felt my cock stirring, and gave it a stroke. Rosemary stretched, and the hem of the shirt crept up to just below her pussy. Grabbing her robe from the foot of the bed she quickly put it on and hurried out of the room to get her shower. I gathered my things together quickly so I would have time to watch when she came back.

It seemed like forever before I heard the knock on my door and Rosemary telling me it was time to wake up and get moving. I looked at the time, and with a muffled oath I knew I didn't have time to watch this morning. She had taken entirely too long! I had to hurry just to make it. I took one last look at the monitor as I shut it down and saw the robe dropping down her back. The screen went black just as it reached the top of her ass.

I hurried into the kitchen with just enough time to throw a couple of Pop Tarts in the toaster and to pour a cup of coffee to go with me. Rosemary breezed into the room, and sure enough, I had not imagined it last night. She had left an extra button undone. That released the tension on the shirt just enough to allow it to settle all the way into her cleavage. Yes, I certainly liked it! I had to be careful, though not to tip my hand, so I just said, "Morning. You look nice today. I like that outfit, but something seems different about it."

Rosemary gave me a wide smile. "Thanks, I've worn this one a bunch before, but I appreciate you noticing." She bounced from the room, obviously happy. I grabbed my coffee and hurried along behind her. Seemed like her skirt had a little extra swish to it today.

The rest of the week went about the same. I didn't have time enough in the mornings to watch, although I did get to see her drop her robe once and see her lovely ass. I was getting frustrated, to say the least. About the only bright spot was the way Rosemary had taken to talking to the koala. He seemed to be taking the place of a diary of sorts, except she talked to it as if she expected answers. For instance she would ask its opinion of her outfits as she chose them for the next day. Interestingly, my name popped up more than once.

Saturday, though was still ahead. The chance to see all three of the girls changing into their bikinis was something I anticipated. I went out Saturday morning, as I had intimated I needed to do, but I made sure to be home by 11:30 with a box of electronics that needed repair. At 12:00 we all gathered in the kitchen for lunch, as we normally tried to do when everyone was home.

That's one thing I really like about my parents. They aren't overbearing, but try to stay involved in our lives. Both of them work so hard, and have to be gone so much for work that when we have opportunity to be together we try to. Dad grilled some burgers, and Mom made her spinach salad. Dad opened a bottle of wine, which was unusual, to say the least. Mom looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "I just thought we could continue the celebration of the kid's majority. I think a little wine now and again at home is not a bad idea for them. I'd rather that than to have them out sneaking it when we aren't around." Mom just shrugged her shoulders and we sat down to eat. Dad did limit us to one glass, though.

"I hope you kids don't mind too much, but your mother and I have to run up to Phoenix this afternoon. I hate to run off on you again. Larry called me just a little bit ago, and he has the flu. Capitol Holdings is holding a big gala tonight, celebrating completion of the new mall. The ribbon cutting and grand opening is tomorrow, and the firm has to be represented. It was Larry's turn, but he can't go. We have to go up this afternoon so your mother can see if she can find something to wear. Obviously, we've had a break in, because your mother tells me she has absolutely nothing to wear." Mom swatted his hand across the table as he smirked at her. "We really didn't want to have to run out on you this weekend, but I really have to."

"That's OK, Dad. You guys have fun. When will you get home?"

"Probably not until after dinner tomorrow night. We can't just run off after the ribbon cutting. That is time we really can make some good contacts for future work."

"OK. The only thing is I wanted to ask Stephanie and Susie to stay the night tonight. Could I still ask them to stay?"

Dad looked over at Mom questioningly. Mom thought a moment and then said, "I guess it would be OK. You guys will be on your own soon anyway. Might as well get started now. Just don't be asking any boys over too. We want to have a house, still, when we get home."

"Cool. You guys are the greatest! I'd better text them now, before they head over here." She quickly sent out a text to the two girls, and we finished our lunch. I tried hard not to get excited and give the idea I had anything planned.

Rosemary waited until Mom and Dad were gone before texting the girls to come over. I didn't know what she had planned for sure, but was pretty sure that was so the folks wouldn't see what the girls were, or were not wearing. I know they hadn't any more than gotten out of the driveway before Rosemary hurried up to her room and changed clothes. I wished I had known what she was doing, because I surely missed an opportunity! She came bouncing back down the stairs wearing those too small shorts and a tight tee shirt without a bra again. I know I looked startled. "What's the matter, Justin?"

"What's with the change in clothes? You girls are going swimming, aren't you?"

"Oh, this. I just wanted to get comfortable before the girls get here. They aren't coming until about 3, so I just decided to change. You don't mind do you? I mean, does this bother you?" She arched an eyebrow, and again did the model thing.

"Rosemary, you are my sister, for goodness sake!"

"I don't care. Do you mean you don't like it, that I'm not attractive?"

"Of course, you are attractive." I was rather exasperated at the questioning. "You are my sister, though. I'm not supposed to be attracted." By this time I was starting to get hard, and with both hands full I couldn't do much to hide it.

"Oh good. I was beginning to think guys didn't think I was good looking or worth bothering. I never get asked out. I don't care if you notice, after all, you are my brother, and I know you love me."

"You'll have plenty of opportunity in college. High school guys don't know what they want for the most part."

"Thank you, Justin. Maybe I'm just a little unsure of myself for some reason. Something tells me you like it, though." She giggled and bounced past me into the family room. Some of the things I'd been overhearing her say kept popping into my mind as I walked up to my room with my equipment.

I had just gotten started well on laying out the new equipment on my work table when there was a tap on my door, which was open. Rosemary was standing in the door looking pensive. "Justin, I just wanted to say thank you for my koala. That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. I just love him! He looks so real, and it seems he is really looking at me. It's almost unnerving, like I'm afraid to be undressed in front of him or something, but I can talk to him and tell him anything."

I was trying desperately to keep my eyes on her eyes, but with her breasts almost on display for me it was hard, as was my cock almost.

"I know we haven't been really close like I hear about a lot of twins, but I want you to know I love you." Rosemary walked into my room and around the bed and wrapped her arms around my neck. She looked into my eyes and whispered, "Thank you. For everything. I feel so accepted by you, no matter how weird I may be."

"You aren't weird. We just seem to travel different paths, and they don't cross all that much. Of course, I love you. You're my sister. Even if you weren't I'd still love you."

Tears popped into her eyes. "Really? You would love me anyway?" The arms about my neck squeezed in an embrace that made me think of an anaconda's prey just before dinner. Her lusciously soft breasts made up for it though! Those breasts I've been dying to see all week. I know she felt my cock against her belly, but she didn't shy away, but pressed closely against me as I felt moisture dripping on my neck. Rosemary didn't let go of me, but just leaned back enough to look me in the eyes. "I've been so mixed up lately. I don't know why, but I want you to know I really love you." She suddenly leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you."

With that she turned suddenly and walked somewhat unsteadily to the door. At the door she stopped and looked back, leaning into the doorpost as if for support as she did. One boob was pressed delightfully against the post, while the other leaned against the inside moulding. "By the way, Susie likes teasing you, and don't let her know I said so, or that you notice, but Stephanie is crushing on you for some reason."

"Steph?"

"Uh huh. Don't make fun of her for it, or let her know you know."

"I wouldn't make fun of her! Steph, me? Who would have thought of it? She's sweet."

Rosemary made her way out the door and went back downstairs to wait for the girls to arrive. I quickly logged in to her WiFi channel and then minimized it so no one would notice, but I wanted to be able to access it the moment the girls got there. Rosemary must have texted them to come on over, because it wasn't ten minutes before they drove up together in Steph's car. I looked at my clock. Only 2:17. I knew something was up. They were chattering like magpies as they came up the stairs, and I could hear Susie giving Rosemary grief for her outfit, but I couldn't hear quite what Rosemary said back, but it made Steph gasp and then giggle.

"Hi, Justin!" called out Susie as they rounded the top of the stairs. "Rosemary says you have another piece of music for me. Let me get changed and I'll be right over, OK?"

"Sure. I'll have it ready for you."

I quickly plugged in the CD and had it ready to start as soon as she came back over to my room. This was going to make it tricky, as I had no reason to close my door with her expected to return. I would have to shut down the video at the first sign someone was going to the door.

It was the conversation in the room that really got things going as soon as Susie closed the door behind her. She squealed with delight when she saw the koala. "Rosemary, that is beautiful. What an awesome brother you have to have the imagination to do something like that! He didn't just give you the stuffed animal, which is wonderful, but to build it into such a cool radio, and a dock for your iPod!"

"It feels real, and it looks like it is looking right back at you," said Steph as she stroked its fur. She put her face down against the bear and nuzzled the fur with her nose. "I wish I had a brother that was half as cool as Justin. Mine doesn't notice if I'm alive or not. I could probably go naked around the house and he wouldn't even know."

"I wouldn't suggest you do that here," Rosemary said dryly. "Justin would notice, all right! You should have seen his eyes when I bounced down the stairs like this while ago. I made sure to get the 'girls' moving when I did."

"I can't believe you did that with your own brother!" That was Steph again.

"I know. I did it first the other day, and I got such a rush from seeing him trying not to look at me. He couldn't do it. Besides, he is a good brother. It doesn't hurt to give him a treat every now and then. I get plenty from him."

"Oh, do tell!" said Susie. "What does he do for you?"

"I can't tell everything. This koala bear, though shows his thoughtfulness." I started feeling a little guilty over what I was doing. "Although there are other things he doesn't even know about." Rosemary had a grin on her face as she said this.

"Spill it, girl! What gives."

"Maybe later. That's why I wanted you to stay over tonight, but don't let on anything, or it won't work."

Now I was puzzled. What did Rosemary have going on? Had she set up something in my room? I didn't see how, as everything in the room I knew well, and none of it had come from her. She wasn't tech savvy enough to program the DVD player.

Stephanie continued stroking the koala, caressing its fur softly. I saw her face most prominently in the monitor, but had a good view of the other two in the background as well. She took a finger and smoothed the hair back away from the eyes. "These eyes are so life-like. I feel like I'm being watched."

"If it is watching you, it likes what it sees, and what you are doing," said Susie. She leaned over Steph's shoulder to stroke the fur. Her top gaped open from the top, and I could see down it to see her bikini bra, already on. What a let-down! The good thing was it was yellow. Did that mean it was the see-through one? My cock twitched at the thought.

"If we are going to get any sun we'd better get moving," said Rosemary. "We'd better get changed."

"Oh, we put our bikinis on before coming over. When you said to not come until you texted we just went ahead and got ready. What was that all about anyway?"

"This," and I saw Rosemary do the model thing with her hand again. "I needed a little time by myself to do this. I needed to know. . . ."

"Maybe we can all do that later, do you think he would like that?" Susie pulled her top over her head as she asked.

"You are kidding, right?" gasped Steph. "I don't know how you can be that way."

"I don't think so," said Rosemary. "By myself is one thing, but with others, I don't know that I could do it. I have trouble getting undressed in front of the koala! I just have this feeling it is watching me." She turned her back to it and slipped the tee shirt over her head with her back to the camera. So that explains the shyness and why I've not seen anything yet.

"I think I'll go over and let him play his music for me. You two come over in a few minutes and see if I've gotten a rise out of him or not." With a cheeky grin Susie dropped her shorts and walked toward the door.

I quickly minimized the camera and picked up a GPS unit I was 'working' on, and waited for Susie to come across the hall. When she did I nearly dropped my eyes from my head! She was wearing a yellow bikini, all right, but it was hardly there! The bottoms, what there were of them looked to be lace, with a solid panel backing it right over the pussy. The rest was mostly missing. The top was just two small triangles of cloth with what looked like heavy fishing line for the strings. She didn't have to worry about tan lines with this outfit!

"You like?" Mutely, I nodded my head. What there is of it looked nice, and it was definitely well filled.

She sashayed into my room and sat down in my chair, leaning it back as she asked, "What do you have for me today?"

I struggled mightily to meet her eyes as she arched a bit in the chair. "I thought I'd play Barber's Adagio for Strings'," I croaked. It is a different type of piece than Pachelbel's Canon. For one thing, it is fairly modern, although written in a Romantic vein."

"Ohhh. I like romance."

"Not quite that type of romance, although it is used in romantic settings. Romanticism refers to a type of music, mostly 19th century. Listen to the way the strings carry the mood." With that I started the CD and watched her listen to it for the next 10 minutes and 27 seconds. The AC didn't turn on during this time, to my relief, as I was struggling enough without having her nipples poking through what obviously was a very thin piece of cloth.

"That was beautiful. Do you have anything else like it?"

"Well, about thirty years after he wrote this he rewrote it for voices in part of a Mass, called, 'Agnus Dei'. I really like it, because it gives voice to the emotion the strings carried." I quickly switched CD's and the voices and the strains of the music filled the room, just at the same time as the AC kicked on.

"Oooh. That's pretty," and Susie leaned her head back, arching her back as she did so, and closed her eyes. I couldn't help myself. I watched as those nipples quickly hardened and stood up like soldiers in a parade. Little goosebumps appeared across her belly. Unfortunately, her nipples weren't the only things standing at attention! As the song ended Steph and Rosemary made their presence known from the doorway, and Susie stood from my chair with a very satisfied smile on her face and thanked me as she walked out the door.

Callicious
Callicious
1,842 Followers