Justine Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His entire body stiffened and his mouth opened in a silent scream as he emptied into Justine's waiting mouth. When nothing more came out, Justine climbed on top of him and eased herself down onto his cock.

"Oh my god Justine! Don't...."

His words were cut off by a scream in a voice that he barely recognized as his own. He screamed again as Justine's vaginal muscles vibrated around his already sensitive cock.

Afterwards when he was recovered, he wanted to know how she did what she did.

"I gather that you liked it?" Justine asked.

"I loved it!" Quinn replied. "Where did the idea come from?"

"I just thought of it and decided to try it." She replied with a shrug. "I'm glad that you liked it."

"I loved it." Quinn repeated. "But back to caring for you; are you hungry? There's fruit and sandwiches in the fridge."

"I'm not hungry yet." Justine replied. "And this is as much about you as it is me. You work every bit as hard as I do and you need to be cared for as well. I have a proposal to make."

"I'm listening." Quinn replied wondering if they were on the same wavelength.

"I propose that once a week we spend the night and day alone. It doesn't have to be the same night each week and if it doesn't happen, it has to be because of something urgent."

"I like it." Quinn replied. "But I would like to take it a little further. We take turns planning the evening. Whatever happens is up to whoever's turn it is to plan the evening."

"So if I wanted to watch a chick flick?" Justine asked.

"Then we watch a chick flick." Quinn replied. "If I want to watch a ball game, then that's what we'll do. The point isn't what we do, but that we do it together. Our lives are crazy and we need to make time for each other. What do you think?"

"Who goes first?" Justine asked.

"Ladies first." Quinn replied. "Just say when and I'm here."

"Anything goes?" Justine asked with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Anything... what are you thinking about doing?" Quinn asked.

"I'm not saying." Justine replied. "But I can tell you that it'll be fun."

"I can't wait.'' Quinn said and then hesitated. "Jussie, I've asked you to marry me, but I never asked if you would have children with me. Will you have children with me?"

Justine thought that it was a given that they would have children, but evidently she had thought wrong.

"I would love to have children with you." Justine said. "I thought you knew that."

"I knew it, but I just had to hear you say it." Quinn replied and then started to laugh.

"What?" Justine asked.

"It just occurred to me that your mother and David could have children too. Their baby would be your sibling and our baby would be their grandchild." Quinn replied.

"And let's not forget that I'm older than my mother." Justine added seeing the humor in Quinn's observation.

They talked, made love and made plans with the remaining hours of their alone time. When their time was up, they left the suite refreshed and ready to face the real world.

*******

Lorenzo and Naila sat in the Jacuzzi in the back of Maurice and Regina's house. The bruises on Naila's face were barely visible and the swelling was completely gone. The whip marks on her back were still very visible even though Lorenzo applied the cream that the doctor gave them faithfully. They finally came to accept that those scars would be permanent.

She still had nightmares but they were gradually decreasing in intensity and frequency. As of yet, they hadn't mated. Lorenzo wanted to be sure that Naila was completely healed and that he had told her everything before they took that step.

Naila kept telling him that she didn't care about the past and that she wanted to be with him no matter what. But he had to be sure. He was going to give her another chance to change her mind. If she didn't, they would mate that night.

"I've told you everything." Lorenzo said. "Do you still accept me as your mate knowing what you do?"

"For the millionth time yes!" Naila replied exasperated. "You aren't the only one who's ever made mistakes and you won't be the last. I understand that this will be forever. I understand that once it's done I can't change my mind. I get it!"

"Are you alright with the fact that I may be away from you for days at a time?" Lorenzo asked.

Naila looked at him, her expression wary.

"If I didn't know better, I would think that you're trying to get me to change my mind. Are you?" she asked.

"Of course not!" Lorenzo exclaimed. "I have to be certain that you understand what this means."

Naila moved over to Lorenzo and sat in his lap.

"I told you before, and I'll tell you again; I want and love you. I want to be with you no matter what it entails."

She kissed his cheek and then his lips.

"I love you. I want to spend eternity with you. How much clearer can I be?" she asked.

Satisfied that she understood, Lorenzo vanished from the Jacuzzi with Naila in his arms and reappeared in a house located on the outskirts of the city.

"Where are we?" Naila asked as she looked around.

"This is one of our homes." Lorenzo replied as he sat her on her feet. Maurice and Regina have invited us to live with them, but we need a place that we can come to when we want and need to be alone."

"What did you tell them?" Naila asked.

"I told them that I would discuss it with you." Lorenzo replied. "I think that it's a good idea. I like knowing that you won't be alone if I have to be gone."

"And they're alright with this?" Naila asked dubiously.

"They're the ones who brought it up." Lorenzo replied. "Naila, they love you and it isn't an imposition. They have an entire wing of their house that isn't being used. Regina said that you could decorate it any way you want and she and the other mates would love to help."

"What do you want me to do?" she asked already knowing the answer.

"I would be less than honest if I said that I didn't want to take them up on their offer. I have to know that you're safe when I'm away." Lorenzo replied.

"If I say no?" Naila asked.

"You will be guarded no matter where you are. You must understand that ours is a dangerous world. While it's true that Justine is cleaning things up, there is still much that needs to be done. There are still those who would try to harm Justine and the Queen Mother by using one of us.

What do you think would happen if you were kidnapped? I would do anything, and I do mean anything to get you back. Do you understand what I'm saying? I would commit treason to save you. Maurice would do the same if Regina or Jon were kidnapped."

Naila was stunned. She hadn't looked at it from his point of view. It wasn't that she didn't like Maurice and his family; she was just ready to be alone with Lorenzo. She finally understood why he wanted to be sure that she understood what she was getting into.

The bottom line was that she was going to be guarded no matter where she was and she might as well have company. Regina was also in a position to help her adjust to her new life as the mate of a vampire.

She also realized something else. Lorenzo didn't have to ask. He could have just told her what the plan was and expected her compliance. She had watched Maurice and Regina enough to know that when it came to the safety of her and Jon; Maurice was boss. Lorenzo had asked her out of courtesy.

"I'll agree under one condition." Naila said after a few minutes.

"What is it?" Lorenzo asked.

"I'll agree if we can go away every so often."

"Agreed." Lorenzo said as he picked her up and carried her to their bedroom which was located in the basement. As eager as he was to mate with her, she needed to know how to escape if something happened.

"I've told you about the hunters." He said. "I also told you that they are primarily human. It is important not to be fooled by that fact. They are extremely dangerous and we must take all precautions. All of our homes have escape routes. Each of us also has a safe house that no one knows about and that includes each other. I've already talked to Maurice about sharing this knowledge with each other.

He is in agreement and we'll share information. As an added security, we will share blood with him and everyone else in the family. This way if something happens, we will always be able to find each other."

"The kids do this too?" Naila asked.

"Especially the children." Lorenzo replied. "Don't worry." He assured her. "Only a small sip is required. This house has several escape routes. The main one is in this room behind the bed. Why do you suppose this is the main escape route?" he asked.

"Because we sleep during the day and that's when the hunters are more likely to come." Naila replied.

"Good." Lorenzo said and kissed her. "There will always be a warning when someone is near. As soon as you feel or hear the warning, press the flower in the center of the headboard. The entire bed will swing into the wall and a made bed will come out in its place. If I'm not with you, don't wait or look for me. Escape and I will find you."

"Where do I go once the bed is on the other side?"

"There is a path for you to follow." Lorenzo replied. "Go as quickly as you can until you can go no further. Touch the wall, wait a moment and it will open for you. Don't worry about closing it; it will close after you pass through. Continue to follow the path and it will lead you to the basement of another home. Wait there until one of us arrives."

"So I'm just supposed to leave you?" Naila asked.

"Yes and I expect you to keep your word." Lorenzo said firmly. "I can't concentrate if you aren't safe. Now give me your word that you'll do as I ask."

"I couldn't just...."

"Naila listen to me." Lorenzo interrupted. "If you were caught, it would endanger everyone. Now give me your word."

"I promise." Naila whispered hoping that if anything happened that she would be able to keep her word.

Lorenzo nodded knowing that if the time came, Naila would have a hard time keeping her word. He knew that he would have to hammer it into her until she truly understood the safety issue.

He laid her on the bed and stretched out on top of her. The time had finally come. By morning, they would be mated. His hard cock pressed into her soft stomach reminding him that they hadn't made love since before she had been hurt.

Naila spread her legs so that Lorenzo's hips rested between her thighs. She began to move against him as she pulled at his clothes.

"I need you." She murmured looking up at him.

Naila knew that his intent was to make love slowly, but she couldn't wait. They could take their time once the immediate need had been met. She peeled his shirt away from his chest baring it to her lips. She kissed and then bit a nipple in an attempt to hurry him along.

Lorenzo understood and with a thought, they were naked. He slid down her body until his cock rested at her entrance. Naila moaned when she felt the large, hot head of his cock push into her. She brought her knees up and spread her legs wider to help his entrance into her.

Her nipples throbbed and ached to feel his lips, tongue and teeth on them as he slid in and out of her. She felt the hot fluid of her arousal gather between her legs, trickle down her ass and gather onto the bed beneath her. Just when she thought that he was going to thrust; he stopped.

"Lorenzo?"" she called disappointed that he had stopped.

Instead of answering, he pulled out of her and slid down her body until his face was at her crotch. Lorenzo gently opened her nether lips, looked at the pulsing, glistening jewel and took it into his mouth. In the past, he had always teased her; but it had been far too long since he had felt her clit throbbing against his tongue as she came.

He flicked the tip of his tongue over it before he began to lap up her juices as if he were a cat drinking from a saucer of milk. He purred in his throat as the clear liquid touched his tongue and made its way down his throat.

Naila threw her legs over Lorenzo's shoulders and trapped his head between her thighs. She ground hard against his mouth crying out when he began to suck and lick her clit with no particular rhythm. Sometimes the touch of his tongue was hard, sometimes it was soft; but it was always relentless.

She pulled and twisted her nipples adding to the pleasure of her clit being teased. The closer to orgasm she got, the harder she pulled. Lorenzo firmly, but gently pried her thighs away from his head spread her legs as far as they would go and renewed his assault on her clit.

"Lorenzo!" Naila screamed as she writhed on the bed. She released her sore, swollen nipples and tangled her hands in his dark hair and held his head in place.

He could have freed himself; but he didn't. He allowed his fangs to descend, gave her clit a hard suck and nicked it.

He knew that many found blood laced with fear a delicacy; but he disagreed. He found blood laced with love and desire far sweeter than anything he could think of. He struggled not to come when her blood mixed with her juices hit his tongue.

He could hear Naila calling for him between her moans and sobs of pleasure as he drank from her. He reached up and tweaked an erect nipple knowing that it would send her into orgasm.

"Don't stop! Please don't stop!" She begged as she frantically moved against him.

Lorenzo wanted to give her his blood during making love. As he fed from her, he decided how to do it. He gave her clit another long, hard suck sending her into another orgasm. As her orgasm waned, he positioned himself between her quivering thighs, looked down at his swollen member and murmured "bleed."

He watched as a drop of blood formed at the tip of his cock and became a thin stream that leaked onto Naila's still pulsing clit. He reached down and massaged the blood into her clit sending her into a third orgasm.

Unable to hold back any longer, Lorenzo rammed his full length into her prolonging her orgasm. The weeks of abstinence and pleasuring Naila had taken its toll.

His head was thrown back and his eyes were squeezed shut as he pummeled her. His voice mixed with hers as his blood laced seed filled her womb. When it was over, Lorenzo collapsed on top of her. A moment later, he was lying on his side with Naila securely in his arms. He covered her with a thin blanket, kissed her head and watched her as she slept.

Naila woke up a few hours later, sore but sated.

"Am I supposed to feel different?" she asked.

"I don't think so." Lorenzo replied.

"Is it over?"

"Almost." Lorenzo replied. "One more blood exchange and then it's done."

"How long can we stay?" she asked hoping for at least one more night.

"Three nights. Maurice and Mikhail have things under control and will call if I am needed."

"Good." Naila replied as she cuddled closer to him. She planned to take full advantage of their time alone.

*******

"I'm glad that you and Justine finally talked." Josephine said as she helped David feed the plants.

"Me too, we have a long way to go, but at least we made a start." David said as he examined the progress of the daffodils.

"She'll come around." Josephine said. "Do you really think that these will bloom in time for the wedding?" she asked changing the subject.

"I think so." David replied. "We'll know for sure in a week. How is the wedding plans coming along?"

"Good. I guess you know that there has to be a second wedding." Josephine said.

"I assumed as much." David said. "What does Justine have to say about it?"

"She isn't happy about it, but Quinn came up with a solution that she's happy with."

David listened to Quinn's solution and smiled.

"He's one sharp boy," he commented.

"Yes he is." Josephine said. "I was wondering if we could go back to the island for our honeymoon."

"I don't see why not." David said. "It's still warded, but I'll have it checked out. What are Justine and Quinn planning?"

"They haven't said anything, but I'm sure they'll go away for a few days." Josephine replied.

"Jo, what would you have done if Justine had rejected me as your mate?"

"I don't know. I just prayed that she would accept you."

The fact was she wouldn't allow herself to think along those lines. The thought that she might have to choose between her mate and her only child had been almost more than she could bear. Every time the thought came to her, she pushed the thought away choosing to have faith that she wouldn't have to choose.

"But what if you had to choose?" David asked.

"I wouldn't allow myself to consider the possibility." She replied. "It was too painful and too frightening to think about. It doesn't matter anymore. I didn't and I won't have to choose so let's not talk about it anymore."

David started to say something and changed his mind. Josephine was right. It was a moot point, and he believed her when she said that she never thought about it. He turned his thoughts toward business. He hadn't spoken to anyone in his offices since he and Josephine arrived at the house. He did however; keep an eye on things via email.

"Sweetheart, would you mind if I made a few calls? I need to touch base with my office."

"Of course I don't mind." Josephine replied. "I wondered how long it would take you to get the itch." She teased.

"It could be a while. " David cautioned.

"David, go. " Josephine urged. "I'll be fine. I used to spend hours alone while you did your business. I was going to look for Violet anyway."

"I'll see you later." David said as he kissed her.

Josephine sat in the garden for a long time after David left thinking about things in general. As she thought about the past, she came to realize that some of the things that happened were meant to. She didn't count Jeremiah Mathers as one of them. She believed that Justine and he would have crossed paths at some point, but that she herself was a victim of circumstance. As far as David was concerned, she still would have met him; but under much different circumstances.

Anger flared as she once again realized that everything that happened between her and David was the result of that one encounter with Jeremiah Mathers. That one meeting had changed so many things. That didn't change any of the decisions that were made in her and David's later years together, but it Jeremiah hadn't taken her...

She pushed the thought away. It was over and done with. She her daughter and her mate and that was all that mattered.

Before she left the garden, she whispered a prayer.

"I only ask one thing." She said softly. "I only ask that Justine and David work out their differences before the wedding. Thank you for all that you have already done. Amen."

She sat for a few more minutes, stood up and headed for the kitchen where she would more than likely find Violet eating ice cream. Josephine was sure that she had never seen people who could eat as much ice cream as Violet and Edward could and did.

*******

Thomas looked over at his new mate. The drab, baggy clothes that Wilhelmina had insisted she wear where gone. In their place were pastels and bright colors with patterns. She now wore her waist length dark hair loose instead of what Thomas called the librarian bun.

He found it hard to believe that only two short weeks ago, he was going to be murdered by his last mate. His rescue had come from the king and Queen themselves. He still marveled over it. The rescue earned Quinn and Justine not only his gratitude; but his undying loyalty.

As of yet, he hadn't told Lottie about Justine's offer. They were too busy making up for centuries of lost time. Even after two weeks of almost constant love making, he wanted her again. Thomas pushed his desire aside. They needed to talk.

"Lottie, we have things to discuss." He said as he held out his hand to her.

Lottie looked at him with a questioning look in her eyes. Anxiety washed over her as she walked toward Thomas who was sitting on the sofa. She still wasn't convinced that Wilhelmina was gone even though Thomas showed her the spot where she had been cremated.