Justine Pays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tucking her breasts back inside her bra she stood to go and thought it polite to say goodbye. The man gave her the biggest smile.

"Thanks missus," He gestured with the camera. Justine nodded and turned away.

"You're beautiful," he added and this time she returned the smile.

oOo

Justine made her way to her next ordeal, realizing that her phone was in her hand she casually slipped it back into her knickers to nestle against her pussy. As she approached her destination she decided her best course of action was to be upfront and confident, even though she felt far from it.

She entered the shop quickly and spoke before she lost her nerve "I have no money but I need an engraved tag, what would you want for it?"

"Sorry lady, it's strictly cash only," there were two men behind the counter, both around thirty years old. The one who spoke was overweight and bearded. He glanced up from the magazine he was reading and looked her up and down.

Justine leaned across the counter, showing him a little cleavage, tempting him "Oh come on, I really need this, it could be a matter of life and death, please just say what you want?"

"I don't want anything lady, apart from your money."

"Tell her you want a fuck," the other man said with a giggle.

"No, no fucking. Look I promise to make it worth your while, please?" she answered quickly.

The bearded one sighed "what do you want exactly?"

Justine told him and his attitude changed immediately, it was obvious to him now that he really was dealing with a slut "why don't you come around here and we'll see what we can work out, Frank, go and lock the door,"

Justine had grown a angry over the past couple of hours as she was given the run-around, but now as she joined the man behind the counter she was, for the first time frightened for her safety; she had walked into the shop dressed as a slut and acting like a slut, she knew she could so easily be raped or worse.

"I only want the tag, just tell me what I have to do, but please don't hurt me?" her false bravado had flown, she was back to being the uncertain woman, under the control of a mysterious voice on the phone.

"Frank, do the tag. You lady, for starters I want to see those tits," the fat man said. Frank sighed but hurried to do the engraving, he could see his boss already pulling the slut down to her knees, and knew if he was quick he could get some of the action as well.

Justine was shaking as the fat man pulled down on her shoulders; he sat on a swivel stool so her head was at a level with his crotch. She thought she might offer to flash her tits or at the most allow him to fondle her, but it seemed as though she was going to have to pay a much higher price. She knew she should refuse and leave but suddenly her confidence was shot and she no longer had the willpower to say no.

"Come on then, get em out," he told her.

Justine pulled down the shoulder straps of her dress and pushed the top down to her waist, she hesitated, the man in the pub was one thing; he was young and good looking, she would have been attracted to him anyway. But this was different; this man was sweaty with small beady eyes and not attractive in any way. He didn't give her chance to back out though, breathing heavily he hooked his fingers into her bra and yanked the cups down, he then began to maul her breasts.

She didn't quite know what to do, usually she would respond to the advances, but she knelt quite still and allowed him to feel her as he liked, he squeezed her tits and rolled her nipples between his fingers, he made her gasp when he flicked them with his forefingers. Grabbing her wrists he pulled her hands into his crotch and she reluctantly began rubbing and squeezing his growing erection through the material of his jeans.

"Take it out, you know what to do," he told her.

Justine fumbled with his zipper but managed to free his cock; she wrapped her fingers around the shaft and stroked it up and down. She jumped in surprise when suddenly a hand pressed against her pussy from behind; Frank had obviously finished the engraving and he wanted his share. Justine released the cock in her hand and tried to twist away but they were too strong, and after a brief struggle she found herself lying on her back with both men kneeling beside her.

"Please don't hurt me, don't rape me, please?" she begged.

"Nobody's going to get raped, we just want a bit of fun, it was your idea," the bearded man said,

He thrust his now hard cock toward her face and she could feel hands on her thighs, she prayed they wouldn't hurt her as her hand wrapped around the waiting penis. She couldn't recall willing her hand to do it and she didn't recall when she parted her legs and she now realized she was breathing heavily; she was aroused and she didn't know why.

Justine lifted her head toward the man's penis and moved her lips to within an inch of it when Frank interrupted her. "What the fuck?" he declared when he felt something solid in her knickers.

"I'm...I'm sorry it's my phone, I don't have any pockets," she hurriedly pulled the phone from her panties and turned her head back toward the waiting penis.

"Fuck, I thought you were one of them she male people," Frank said.

She placed her lips on the head of the cock and licked with the tip of her tongue, she felt her knickers being pulled down and she arched her back in pleasure as two, maybe three fingers slid into her pussy. They entered her so easily that she hadn't realized how wet she was, she wonded how she could have become so aroused in this situation? But the thought vanished as quickly as it came. She had her eyes closed and she felt the cock press harder against her lips, without thinking she opened her mouth and for the second time in an hour she was sucking a stranger's penis. His cock wasn't long but like him it was fat, it stretched her jaws and filled her mouth to the extent that when she felt Frank pressing something against her arse she could only groan. She tried to pull her head away but it was held firm by chubby fingers entwined in her hair, and wriggling her arse in an attempt to evade the intruder only seemed to please them more.

The fingers in her pussy sawed in and out causing her juices to run down her inner thighs, and the fat man worked her head up and down on his cock. She surrendered herself, she felt unable to resist them, and when a hard object entered her arse she stiffened and then immediately relaxed as she gave in to the feeling of utter defeat. Within a few seconds Justine's hips were matching the thrusts of the fingers in her pussy and whatever was in her arse. The taste of cock, the smell of sex, the sound of panting breath and slurping fingers, all of these things seemed to wash away her inhibitions, so when the penis in her mouth seemed to swell and jets of hot salty sperm hit the back of her throat she swallowed greedily.

As the fat man pushed her head away Frank pulled his fingers from her pussy "swap around," he said as he shuffled In front of her on his knees, he pulled her head down so that she had to go onto all fours and pushed his cock into her unresisting mouth, she gagged, though Frank's cock was thinner it was much longer and she gagged as the head of his penis pushed deep into her throat.

Justine jerked and squealed around the cock in her mouth when a hand slapped her arse, Frank held her head firmly but she didn't struggle, instead she wiggled her hips as a sign that she wanted more, and the man obliged, steadily spanking her arse and thighs. each slap though not too painful made her flinch and move her lips over Frank's long penis. She reached back between her thighs, her pussy was screaming for attention and she shuddered as her fingers made contract with her clit at the moment a slap landed hard on her arse, then she groaned in frustration as the man snatched her hand away.

"Leave it alone slut," he told her.

She felt her pussy clench at the words, and she groaned in pleasure, even insults were exciting her now. She pushed her hips back when the object in her arse was grabbed and eased even deeper, it also seemed to grow thicker. The smacks continued, one landing square on her pussy which made her squeeze her legs together in pain, and still Frank fucked her mouth while holding her by her hair.

The pain from the spanking was growing to an almost unbearable level and Frank's cock was actually inside her throat as he pulled her head hard against himself, with her mouth full and her nose pressed into his pubic hair Justine was unable to even breathe. At first she didn't care, she was too preoccupied with the hot spurts of sperm filling her throat as Frank tensed and came, but as he held her in position she started to panic and struggle. Just as she thought she might pass out he released her and she fell back onto her bottom, she screamed as the object in her arse was jarred, she rolled over and lay on her side to pull the makeshift dildo out, it was a long metal tapered shaft, the kind jewellers use to size rings. She threw it to one side and held her hand to her arse, she was sore but with it no longer inside of her she felt strangely empty and squirmed in an attempt to return her bottom to its normal condition.

"Here you go slut," Frank said as he fixed the tag to her collar.

She looked down and saw the words, and she thought how true they now were. Standing up she pulled her panties up and tried to straighten her dress; it was creased and torn at the hem, three large wet patches on the front showed where sperm had escaped her mouth. She looked round for a mirror but the fat man grabbed her arm and hustled her toward the door and pushed her outside, he didn't speak but tossed her phone to her before he closed the door. She stood in a daze for a moment, not knowing quite what to do, she had asked for a name tag and paid the price, now she was cast aside, her knees were red and sore because of the hard shop floor and her feet ached because of the four inch heels. She totted along the street with no idea where she should go as she waited for the phone to ring.

As she passed a shop window she caught sight of her reflection; she looked like the complete slut, her hair was a mess with a glob of semen on the front - how did that get there? - she wiped at it but only smeared it into her hair, a woman inside the shop was watching her with distaste so she lowered her head in embarrassment and walked away.

"Why isn't the phone in your knickers?" the voice sounded irate when he at last contacted her.

Again she looked around knowing he was watching her but again she could see nothing obvious "I'm sorry, I didn't have the chance to put it back," she said but the line was dead. Glancing around she saw dozens of people, and because of the way she was dressed a good many of them were looking at her, she could do nothing to hide her appearance and feeling like she had no more shame she lifted the hem of her dress and shoved the phone into her panties, she gasped aloud as it nestled against her pussy and she thought again about how aroused she was; surely it couldn't be the bastard on the phone making her feel this way?

She no longer tried to hide when the phone buzzed; in fact she waited for a few seconds enjoying the vibrations against her clit before plunging her hand into her panties to retrieve her phone.

"Why are you doing this to me?" she asked.

"Because I can, because you will obey if you want to see your husband."

"But what do you want from me; let me talk to John, please?"

"Go back to your car," the voice told her and again the call ended.

Justine put the phone back into her panties and ensured it was pressed against her pussy before starting the thirty minute walk back to the car park. She received lots of looks and the odd comment on her journey but she ignored them all. As she reached the door to the car park she passed a woman down on her luck, she was sitting on a blanket despite the warm weather; she made some remark on Justine's dress as she walked by. Justine tried to ignore her but was pulled up sharp by the vibrations from her phone.

"How rude are you? The poor woman was only paying you a complement.

"What in hells name am I supposed to do, you made sure I don't have any money, I only have what I'm wearing."

"Then give her your dress," the voice commanded.

Justine stood stunned for a minute, how could he expect her to strip to her underwear in a public street, she couldn't do it, wouldn't do it. Three beeps told her that the call had ended and she knew they were watching, waiting for her to obey or run.

She looked at the young girl wondering if she was with them, but there was no way to tell. She sighed in resignation; she had already shamed herself so much on his say so, what was one more humiliation? She walked back to the young woman and before she could change her mind she pulled the sexy little green dress over her head and handed it to the girl who stared at her wide eyed and speechless.

She tried to cover her semi nakedness as best as she could as she hurried to her car. Fumbling in her bag she found her ticket and swore aloud when she realized that she had to pay at the machine by the entrance. She grabbed some coins from her purse and considered putting her jacket on but knew the voice wouldn't like it. Resigned, she walked unhurriedly to the ticket machine, people were watching but she no longer cared, in fact she swayed her hips and wiggled her arse to entertain them, and she felt her clit throb knowing the effect she was having on them.

She deliberately took her time at the ticket machine, there were two men and a woman waiting behind her, she couldn't hide so she teased, knowing the men were transfixed on her near nakedness. She paid her fee and smiled at the men as she turned back toward her car, to her satisfaction both of them were left staring after her and speechless. As she unlocked her car she heard quick footsteps behind her, and she quickly opened the door fearing one of the men had come after her.

"Wait, please wait," a feminine voice called.

Justine turned to see the woman from the payment machine hurrying towards her, she smiled sheepishly and thrust a slip of paper into Justine's hand, their hands stayed in contact for a long second until the woman reluctantly let go, still smiling she backed away for a few steps before walking away.

Justine looked at the note; there was a name, Lana, and a phone number, she looked up to see the woman glance back at her, she was pretty with short blond hair, but the thing that surprised Justine was the wedding ring the woman was wearing. She smiled back and tucked the note into her bra.

Justine thought again about putting her jacket on but knew the voice wouldn't like that, so she drove slowly out of the car park waiting for her next instructions.

"Go to the north side country park, use the north entrance, walk two hundred paces into the park and wait,"

She was scared; the park was a lonely place, not the sort of place for a woman on her own in the evening let alone a woman wearing only her underwear. Hiding her keys again she hesitantly began to walk, she pushed the phone back into her panties and thought of the voice and the man behind it; she knew he was watching her at that very moment and somehow despite what he had forced her to do she felt he would protect her, she knew it was illogical but she had to have some hope to cling to.

The Sun was low in the sky and dusk was approaching, after two hundred steps she stopped, she was in the centre of the path with trees and bushes surrounding her, she jumped but she was also relieved when her phone vibrated and she snatched it from her knickers.

"Walk another twenty yards, you will see a bench, on the bench you'll find a blindfold, put it on, lock your fingers together behind your neck and wait."

Justine looked around nervously. She knew he was watching and she knew she wouldn't see him. She didn't want to do this but she had already come so far, but up to now she had had people around her, she was on her own here and she knew anything could happen.

"What's the worst that could happen?" she asked herself aloud "I could be raped and murdered?" her inner voice answered, and with a shrug she set off again.

A sudden cool breath of wind made Justine shiver and reminded her, as if she needed reminding just how exposed she was. She found the bench easily and picked up the blindfold, she turned it in her hands, looking at it as though she had never seen anything like it before. She looked around again, knowing she was alone but not alone, and with trembling hands she pulled the blindfold over her eyes. Assuming the position she waited, she waited for what seemed like forever, it was so quiet and she stifled a scream when she heard the voice close behind her.

"Don't fight and I promise you won't be hurt?"

Her heart beat fast and she wanted to run, then she gasped as hands gently took hold of her wrists. Her hands were pulled down and behind her back and cold steel cuffs locked them in place.

"Please," was all she said, it wasn't clear, even to her what she meant.

There was a movement at her collar and a metallic snap, something tugged her neck and she stumbled forward. She was being lead by a leash, just like an animal. Blindly she followed realizing she was becoming ever more aroused. It was nerve wracking, she stumbled often, she had to trust his guidance and hope she didn't walk into any obstacle, but the ground was uneven and with the high heels every step was hazardous.

No words were said, when the leash went slack she stopped and waited, she somehow knew that this was the endplay, money had never been the aim of the kidnapper, the ransom was herself in a helpless position, and she had given it to him. She prayed that she would see the morning with her husband beside her.

The handcuffs were removed and she stood docile as ropes were tied to her wrists, her right arm was pulled out horizontal and secured, then her left arm the same way. Ropes around her ankles held her feet a yard apart. Her chin was pulled down and a ring gag was forced into her mouth, this was held in place by a strap around her head. She hadn't protested when she was able to and now she couldn't even if she tried.

She could feel goose bumps forming as she had to wait again, for what she didn't know. She groaned when hands cupped her breasts, caressing and gently stroking, fingers slipped inside her bra and lifted her breasts clear. She groaned again when lips locked onto her nipple, sucking, while fingers rolled and nipped the other. The lips moved to her neck while the hands moved to her hips, fingers hooked into the waist band of her panties and slipped them down to the top of her thighs, as far as her spread legs would allow. Fingers stroked her pussy, she strained her hips forward, trying to make more contact but the hand moved away and instead caressed her arse, she moaned again as teeth gently bit down on her nipple, the fingers were stroking up and down the crack of her arse pushing deeper each time, then the other hand cupped her pussy and she gasped as a finger slid inside.

Justine had been used for three hours, she had gradually become more and more aroused despite of or because of the things she had been made to do, but she had been denied any satisfaction and now she no longer cared whether she was in danger or not, she just wanted to cum. She whimpered as the fingers pushed into her pussy, she was so close to cumming and she even felt like she wanted to thank the man for allowing her to.

She was writhing unashamedly when the hand was withdrawn and wet fingers entered her open mouth, her lips and tongue were coated with her own juices, the taste and aroma of sex filled her head. She almost cried when the man tweaked her nipples and then walked away.