Justine Pays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waited, expecting to feel him touching her again, every nerve end seemed to tingle, but there was only stillness and silence. She began to worry that she had been deserted, left alone to stand there all night. She really didn't know what she preferred.

Minutes passed but it seemed like hours and her arousal had died, or she thought it had. Hands lightly stroked her arms and she almost sagged as her pussy immediately spasmed in need of attention.

The hands moved over her body squeezing gently, fingers probing and nipping, when they touched her pussy she gasped but the hands moved quickly away. It was as though they wanted to keep her aroused, aroused but denied relief. She tried pleading but only a garbled noise was heard, she needed to cum, she was desperate to cum, she no longer thought about the danger of her situation, she thought only of her need to orgasm.

She didn't know whether it was the same person or not, was there more than one? He was behind her, standing close, she could feel his erection touching her buttocks, and then the head of his penis was sliding between her cheeks. She had never been fucked in the arse, she was always scared of the pain, she was scared now, but she was also helpless to stop it and that seemed to make it alright, with the lack of guilt she felt free and she pushed her hips back against whoever was behind her.

The penis felt huge, she worried that she couldn't take it but in her helplessness she yearned for the cock to penetrate her. Instead he worked his cock between her buttocks and eased it up and down spreading precum along the crack of her arse. She tensed each time the head passed across her bum, but he just leisurely rubbed himself on her arse.

She wanted to scream out her frustration but then the cock slid between her thighs and he began rocking back and forth, to her dismay he still didn't enter her and no matter how she writhed or how much she tried to beg he wouldn't penetrate her yearning pussy.

With his arms around her and his hands caressing her front he kissed her neck as he used her body as a masturbation tool. She cried but there were no tears, screamed but there was no sound. All she wanted was an orgasm, was that too much to ask?

He grunted softly and held her tight, then he eased away and left her, Justine didn't know whether he had cum or not, and she really didn't care, she couldn't think of anything but her own needs.

Again she was left alone but she knew someone would come to her soon, that would be the pattern until this ended. She wondered if it would be the same person or were there others? She had a vision of a man waving down passersby and inviting them to use her, or maybe he had a line of paying customers waiting their turn, what if a condition of their use of her was that she wasn't allowed to cum? She groaned aloud and strained at the ropes in frustration.

She yelped when something struck the back of her thigh, and she struggled to break free as she realised she was being whipped, but she soon calmed down; in truth there was little pain and what there was only added to the burning fire between her legs. Lashes landed on her back and arse, they felt like silk strands caressing her with each one containing a small barb to leave the slightest of stings. Soon she began to enjoy the sensations and pushed her arse out inviting the lash. Then a stroke landed across her breasts and she almost fainted with desire. When a lash whipped her breasts followed immediately by another on her back she thought there must be more than one person and she swooned at the thought of being abused by anybody who wanted to use her.

The whips caressed her skin making her aware of every part of her body, the strokes were coming faster and she was drooling and begging "please oh please let me cum, whip me, hurt me, fuck me you bastards just let me cum," but only a garbled noise emerged. As suddenly as it started the whipping stopped, Justine yelled out a plaintiff noooo, it sounded like a soulful wolf howling in the dead of night.

Justine cried, she didn't sob or sniff, but silent tears ran slowly down her cheeks, she cried for the unfairness of it all, because she was helpless, because she had done everything that they had told her to do and this was how she had been rewarded.

Her head sagged forward with her chin on her chest but she jerked to attention when she heard footsteps, the times before she hadn't heard anything of the approach but this time they seemed to be making as much noise as possible. Was it a different person or did they just want her to believe it was? Fingertips were dragged down her back from shoulder to hip, sharp nails lightly scoring the skin making her back arch and her body tense, her tongue flickered like a snake sensing the air, drool ran freely from her open mouth over her chin to drip onto her breasts. The fingers moved over her skin onto her breasts, the sharp nails pinching her nipples. "Please oh please touch my pussy," she tried to say but she didn't even know if any sound at all came out.

Justine's body moved as though she was dancing, a slow sexy dance, writhing sensuously, and she groaned as her nipple was pulled and the bite of a clamp shot signals of lust to her pussy, her other nipple was clamped and she felt her breasts pulled down and weights swinging and bumping her belly. A tongue licked around one clamp, lips sucked and teeth bit.

Justine could smell her sex and perfume, or was it her? She sensed that this was a woman, she didn't know why, it was just a feeling. Was it the woman from the car park? Was she a part of this? As she thought of another woman doing this to her she actually felt her juices run out of her pussy. The mouth and the hands roamed her body, caressing everywhere but the spot she most needed to be touched. Something cold touched her thigh and tugged at her panties, a jerk and they were loose, she knew it was a knife and it scared her but as the other side was cut away and she was completely exposed she silently begged that she would at last be given what she craved.

Sharp pain ran up the inside of her thigh, it was a beautiful pain, a familiar pain; John had often used a pinwheel on her during their lovemaking and she recognised the feeling immediately. She loved the sharp sting and the differing amount of pain and pleasure that it could bring, around her leg and over her arse, the pins pricking and leaving a tingling trail. When the wheel ran up her spine she groaned loud and her whole body stiffened. No part of her was ignored, her shoulders, her neck, her breasts and her belly.

Then it happened; the wheel and its tantalising needles went down beside her pussy then back up between her aching wet lips and agonizingly over her exposed clit, she thrashed with the pain, the beautiful pain, she could feel her clit throbbing, her pussy clenching, she wanted more, just one more touch to bring her to orgasm.

Strong arms wrapped around her and held her tight, stilling her struggles and calming her, she sagged into the embrace and cried again wondering how he could be so cruel. With one arm around her the man sliced through the ropes holding her wrists, he staggered slightly as her body collapsed onto him. She was gently lowered onto her back where she lay limp with her legs still held wide. She could feel warm breath on her face and the occasional touch and she knew he was above her, supporting himself on his hands either side of her shoulders, then he entered her, no other part of him touched her, just his cock, his long fat hard beautiful cock, she sighed deeply, it was the most beautiful feeling she had ever felt.

She tried to wrap her legs around him but they were still tied, so she used her arms to pull him into her. His body pressed down on her crushing the clamps on her nipples and making her cry out in pain and pleasure. He withdrew slowly until only the head of his penis was in her pussy then thrust deep once again, Justine pushed her hips up to meet him, she held him tight; there would be no stopping this time.

Justine had longed for an orgasm for so long, now as she felt it nearing she wanted to make it last. She wanted to be fucked, to feel the sensation of a hard cock filling her no matter who's it was, she tried to will herself not to cum but her body's needs were stronger. Her hands gripped his arse, the fingernails digging into his firm flesh as she tried to pull him ever deeper. A hand tugged the strap of her gag and the sound of Velcro parting came to her and the ring was pulled from her mouth, she wanted to speak, to say something, anything but her jaws wouldn't work and before she could find her voice his mouth covered hers. His lips crushed hers as his tongue fought its way inside.

She at last came, not just with her pussy but it seemed with her whole body; Her arms and legs trembled, her fingertips, toes, even her hair tingled and she felt that just one more thrust from the man possessing her would send her insane. He held his position buried deep inside her as she rode her orgasm and as she slowly came down from the peak he stroked her face and kissed her gently.

She kissed him back and made purring sounds as he now very slowly and gently eased in and out of her. After a few minutes she felt him stiffen inside her and her pussy was filled with his hot seed, he groaned and she kissed him again as her second orgasm flooded through her. He kissed her neck and she could still taste his mouth on her tongue, it was a familiar taste, his moaning and touching too were familiar as was his body.

"You bastard," she whispered and he chuckled.

Her blindfold was lifted from her eyes and John's face smiled down at her.

Ten minutes later they sat in her car, Justine was wrapped in her coat though she wasn't cold, John had his arm around her and her head rested on his shoulder.

"Who else was with you?" she asked him.

"What do you mean?" he asked in return.

"The others? The woman? The man in the pub, the engravers, were they all in on it?"

"I don't know what you mean, I was kidnapped, and they dumped me here and told me that I had to take you if I wanted to be free. What others? What have you been up to Justine?"

She looked up at him, his mouth was curled up in a half smile "It was you, just you, wasn't it?" she asked.

He kissed her forehead "was it?" He chuckled and handed her a slip of paper "I think you may have dropped this. Who's Lana?" he asked with a smile and started the car "let's get you home, I want to make love to you again."

Justine watched his face but he was concentrating on his driving, she settled back into her seat, one hand clutching the note to her chest, the fingers of the other idly playing with the lock of her collar. A small smile played on her lips as she stared out the window and she wondered.

The end.