Justin's Secret Ch. 05

Story Info
Jason takes Justin out on a date.
6.4k words
15.1k
5

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day after his little snuggle fest with Justin, Jason found himself not being able to stop thinking about the little twink.

He had expected when he'd calmed down that those perfect, plump lips would be bobbing up and down his cock, but when Justin got shy and nervous Jason knew he was different. Previously, Jason had thought he was a slut -- nice, though a whore, but seeing him last night in his most vulnerable state changed his mind; especially since Jason knew the little male had a crush on him and still remained clothed for the rest of the time they spent together.

To say he had accepted the twinks company that easy, not expecting sex would be a lie -- honestly, Jason thought he'd be jack-hammering his little hole by the end of the night as soon as he'd called. He thought he would have a nasty one night stand with the boy he thought was so slutty, but as soon as they were cuddling and talking after Justin freaking out about the touching, the situation was very different. Jason wasn't thinking of him like a sex toy like he usually did, which he rarely did even with his other partners, and it was starting to frighten him.

Jason sighed heavily, thinking once again about how Justin was in his bed just the night before.

He was really grateful that his roommate seemed to be out most of the time, apparently preferring to study at the college's library (probably to avoid awkward company) and having a girlfriend who lived nearby, as he probably would think Jason was strange for just laying on his bed thinking -- but that's what he'd been doing all morning.

He couldn't stop his thoughts. Justin was on his mind, and he was confused.

He thought Justin had been such a slut, that he could have easily gotten some, but now that it wasn't so easy he was thinking of him in such a different light.

He'd also gotten to know Justin more in the two hours they spent talking after that, which was making it worse -- he learned that he didn't really get along with his family, only his sister, that he had a brother two years older, his favorite color was orange, he hated the beach and learned a little about his fantasies. Jason's cock jerked when he remembered the delicious shade of red Justin went when Jason asked if he had any fetishes or fantasies. Justin shyly replied he'd love to be tied up, which Jason made a mental note of. He could tell how much the thought turned him on by the way his brown eyes darkened.

He also learned that Justin hated body hair, but didn't mind armpit. Jason was grateful the hair on his legs was light -- it was visible, but it wasn't like it was black, and he felt strangely relieved. He made a note to shave everything he felt would be the main focus (face, crotch) all the time, just in case. He definitely planned to see the little male again.

Which is the main thing Jason had been thinking about all morning as he typed and retyped the text message to Justin over and over again. He didn't want to sound too interested, just casual, but he wanted to hang out with the pretty boy again.

The text ended up saying: 'I liked yesterday :) Wanna come over again sometime or go out or something?' he didn't put a kiss, again not wanting to seem too interested.

Jason's heartbeat increased a little as he sent it, feeling like a teenage girl with a crush. He knew Justin liked him a lot, so he had no idea why he was nervous. Probably because he'd never wanted to hang out with somebody that was more than both a friend and a chance for sex. Well, Justin was definitely a chance for sex, but not yet -- that's what frightened him. When was it 'yet'?

Jason got a text back almost immediately, making him chuckle at the younger males excitement and enthusiasm. He was like a little puppy.

'Sure! I could catch a movie tonight? X'

He laughed, grinning at both the eagerness and the kiss. He imagined Justin would be freaking out and rambling about the text he'd gotten to Brent, wondering what to wear already.

***

Justin was cursing himself as soon as he'd sent the message all the way up until when he was getting ready to go out with Jason. It was almost six and was already almost completely dark outside as he pulled out an outfit from his closet, sexy but suitable for the cold weather. 'How on Earth can I do that?' he thought to himself as he dug through his closet full of more than suitable clothes.

"Brent!" Justin cried as the door opened. He'd been with Ana most of the day.

"Going out?" Brent asked, cocking his eyebrow with confusion as he shut the door behind him.

"With Jason." Justin was clearly fretting. "I said a movie! Why'd I say a movie?"

Brent nearly started to laugh, watching his friend freak out. "What's wrong with a movie?" He asked, moving beside his little friend to help go through his closet for an appropriate outfit. "And Jason?"

"What if he wants to make out?" Justin mumbled quietly, sighing in embarrassment. "I know he thinks I've had sex, if I tell him I've only given head he'll think I'm so lame." He whined, wishing he could go back on what he'd said.

Brent couldn't hold in his laughter, rubbing the small of Justin's back. "I'm sure he won't mind -- besides, breaking in a virgin is one of the hottest things." He moved his hand to join his other one, pulling out a few clothes he thought would look nice on Justin and keep him warm at the same time.

Justin scoffed. "'Breaking in a virgin'? I'm not a horse, Brent."

"It's true though!"

"What, even if said virgin hasn't even kissed anyone?" Justin rolled his eyes, saying no to everything Brent pulled out.

Brent rolled his eyes, going against Justin's 'no' and putting what he liked on the bed. 'Justin had only just bought it and he hadn't worn it yet, and was already saying 'no' to it', he thought.

"Just give him head, I'm sure he won't want to kiss you after that." Brent laughed at his teasing ways, and then his laughter increased at Justin's face at his comment. "Wear this." He almost commanded, but Justin shook his head. "Sweaters make you look cute!" He complained.

"Eugh." Justin complained. He dropped his towel and slid on some boxers, going with Brent's protests of his clothing choice and pulling on the sweater over a simple shirt. With it, he wore jeans that he knew were tight around his ass, what he learned that Jason loved, so he definitely wanted to emphasize it.

Justin sat himself at the mirror, trying to do his makeup as quickly as possible but as nice as he could get it. He didn't want to be late or anything -- the plan was to walk over to Jason's dorm and then he'd drive them to the cinema, so as far as time goes Justin had to leave just before six.

He was glad that it wasn't Jason coming over to their dorm, though. He knew Brent would make it awkward on purpose.

"Okay, I'm going." Justin decided, but didn't move from his spot, just continued to stare into his reflection.

"Nervous?" Brent asked softly, coming up behind Justin with the winter coat he'd just purchased.

"Mhm." Justin mumbled, keeping his eyes on his reflection as he slipped his arms into the sleeves of the coat Brent was helpfully holding up for him.

***

Justin stared in awe at the car that Jason owned. He could tell by his face that he was proud to show it off, but he tried to stay modest about it. The part Justin enjoyed the most was getting inside it -- partially because the seats were white leather and looked comfy, but mainly because he was freezing his ass off outside.

"The seats heat up." Jason offered as he started the car, looking to Justin for an answer to his statement.

Justin almost moaned, rubbing his cold hands together. "Please."

Jason smiled, switching a button that evidently heated up the seats. "I don't really know my way around here yet, so let's see..." He mumbled, mainly to himself as he looked for a local movie theater on his smart phone. He copied and pasted the address into Google maps, and soon the pair were on a twenty minute journey to the closet movie theater. "Anything in particular you want to see?" Jason asked, keeping his gaze on the road.

"Um, no not really, it was just an idea." Justin inputted meekly.

"We probably should have looked up what movie's were on first." Jason snickered. "How about we get dinner instead? I'm starving."

Justin almost sighed in relief. "Yeah, that'd be better." He hadn't realized it through the stress of going to a movie with Jason, but he was starved too.

Jason smiled at the agreement and changed his direction, asking Justin to turn off the directions on his phone. He knew of a typical American diner around that had good food, he'd been there with Brent and a few guys a couple times.

During the drive, when they'd stopped at traffic lights, Jason hooked up the radio to his phone. Justin was curious as to what he was doing, but when it started playing All Time Low's 'Somewhere In Neverland', he thought he had actually fallen in love. He didn't think Jason could get anymore perfect, but having the same music taste was really the icing on the cake.

'There is so much icing on this Goddamn cake there's more icing than actual cake' Justin thought, wondering where it would all go wrong. 'With my luck he's a serial killer', Justin rolled his eyes at himself.

"I like this song." Justin offered softly, snapping himself out of his thoughts.

"They're my favorite band." Jason seemed excited.

"One of my favorites." Justin agreed, smiling away.

They shortly arrived at the diner, and Justin's smile hadn't faded yet. He had a craving for a cheeseburger and fries, and this place looked perfect for that.

Jason parked and cut the car's engine, and Justin frowned as the hot seats slowly got cooler. Justin opened his door and a gush of cold wind hit him, making him cringe. But if that wasn't bad enough, the walk inside was almost Hell with how cold it was, and trying to keep up with Jason's long strides was hard. But when the larger male looked down at him and saw he was struggling, he laughed and slowed. If that wasn't enough, he put his hand on the small of Justin's back to help him with his pace, which made the cold weather not so bad.

"Phew." Justin let out a breath, admiring that the place had heating. It was kind of empty, which Justin liked -- he felt it was secret, a place where the two could quietly be.

Jason looked down at his 'date' and smirked. "Your nose is all red. You look cute." He complimented teasingly.

Justin blushed and smiled, following Jason to a booth, scooting in next to him on the cushioned seats.

"So." Justin started, pulling a menu in view. "Is there any particular reason you asked me out? If that's what this is." He smiled at Jason, trying to seem as confident as he could.

Jason sniggered. "I liked last night."

"Yeah?"

"Definitely." Jason smiled. "When you got nervous I thought it was adorable. I thought we'd just hook up, but when you freaked out I..." Justin thought he was imagining things, but Jason had a slight blush on his cheeks. 'Must be the cold' he thought. "It's just different. I couldn't stop thinking about it."

Justin giggled, getting flustered. "So if we did hook up, we wouldn't be here?"

"Depends how good you were." Jason winked, and Justin couldn't help but let out another giggle.

Before Justin could reply, they were interrupted by a young waitress, asking if they wanted drinks. Justin almost shamefully ordered an orange juice while Jason asked for coke. They'd already made their minds up about food apparently on the way, and both ordered a cheeseburger with fries.

"I thought that party would've put you off orange juice?" Jason chuckled, putting his arm around the back of Justin's seat.

Justin flushed red. "Oh hush -- I wasn't that drunk."

"You couldn't even stand!" Jason accused, laughing away. "You had to hold onto me."

"Oh God..." Justin mumbled, covering his face with his hands. "I'm so embarrassing!"

"You were fun." Jason insisted with a smile. "So, yesterday."

Justin smiled small. "Yep, yesterday."

"I believe it was your turn to tell me something about yourself." Jason offered, referring back to their little 'get to know each other' game, which provided a lot of interest along with amusement. Plus, Jason just really wanted to know more about the little twink.

"I believe it was." Justin replied, saying a small 'thank you' when their drinks were brought over. "Um... like what?"

Jason removed the straw from his cup and swigged his drink. "Something interesting, none of that 'favorite color' shit." He stated, watching Justin drink his juice through the straw provided. He smiled at how tender the smaller boy was.

"Right. Interesting." Justin thought. "Well, I've never been on a date before." He finished with, playing with the straw in his drink. "Your turn."

"Really?" Jason sounded almost shocked. Justin nodded. "Wow. Um -- my turn, okay... ah, I've been with more guys than girls."

It was Justin's turn to raise his eyebrows. "No way." He snickered. "What, like, butt sex?" He almost cringed.

If they weren't in public, Jason would have roared with hysteric laughter, but instead, he had to stick to laughing as quietly as he could into his hand.

"What?" Justin blushed, watching him laugh like he'd never seen him do before.

"Butt sex?" Jason laughed. "Yes, but you mean anal."

Justin rolled his eyes, his blush intensifying. "Shut up..." He whined, but the situation did bring a small giggle to his lips. "And gross!" He exclaimed with a laugh.

Jason looked curiously at Justin. "What? But..." He looked confused. "Haven't you had sex?"

Justin's face paled. "I, uh..." He forgot Jason thought he was all around male.

"Aw, you haven't..." Jason cooed in a teasing manner. "That's why you freaked out yesterday." Suddenly Jason's situation of feeling differently for Justin was worsening. 'The boy hasn't even had sex!' He thought, fretting on the inside. Though he did think it was cute, he couldn't help that either.

Justin rolled his eyes, poking at the drink with his straw, hoping the orange juice would magically increase and swallow him up whole.

"I didn't think I knew an eighteen year old virgin." Jason made it sound like an accomplishment.

"Shhh..." Justin whined, but he was still smiling.

"Relax, it's cute." Jason smiled warmly. "Anyway, your turn."

"Right." Justin mumbled. "The oldest guy I've been with was thirty two when I was just seventeen. I was proud..." He snickered, hoping Jason wouldn't find him gross. He was going to state something else, but he wanted Jason to know that although he wasn't a virgin, he wasn't inexperienced either.

"Nice." Jason looked like he was in thought. Justin thought it was adorable. "When you say 'been with' then, what does that mean?"

Justin smiled. "Oh, uh, blow job." He flushed. "Your turn."

"Oh, right." Jason smirked.

Before he could state his fact, the food had arrived. Two plates of steaming burgers and fries were placed in front of the hungry boys, who politely thanked the waitress, and didn't spare a moment to dig in. Jason picked his more than appealing burger up and took a bite straight out of it, but Justin ate his by tearing a piece out of it with his fingers and popping it into his mouth.

Jason smiled upon seeing it. "You eat so cute."

"I eat... cute?" Justin questioned, a grin on his face.

"Yeah, so dainty. Cute."

"I think I'm taking that as an insult, so you eat like a pig." Justin smiled at his teasing comment, popping a single fry into his mouth.

Jason rolled his eyes, the smile still on his face. "How do you sit like that?" He questioned, sounding almost amazed, looking down at Justin's legs that were crossed over each other. Justin hadn't even noticed how feminine he'd been acting, and immediately removed his leg from on top of the other one. He'd forgotten guys couldn't really sit like that.

"Doesn't that hurt at all?" Jason asked, attempting to cross his legs but failed miserably and almost crushed his balls with a laugh.

Justin just laughed, trying to act casual when he was panicking. "I'm... flexible." He reasoned, ripping another piece from his burger to eat. "Your turn." He diverted.

"I still watch Disney channel when I get the chance." Jason admitted. The pair burst out in laughter.

"I'm still scared of the dark." Justin flushed, looking down at his food. "Brent hates it, but I sleep with a little lamp on."

He expected Jason to laugh hysterically like before, but instead he only chuckled a little bit and the arm around the back of his chair moved to squeeze his shoulder.

"Aw, that's cute." He cooed with a smile. Justin couldn't ignore that the hand moved from his shoulder, down onto his waist. He didn't think he was more thankful than admitting his silliest fear. "The dark sucks though, never know what's there." Jason elaborated, picking up a few fries and popping them into his mouth, as if touching Justin was the most natural thing in the world.

Justin tried to be calm about it like he was, but inside he was excited. The only person that had touched him like that was Brent, so it felt nice that someone was finally paying attention to him in a way that wasn't just for sex.

"Tell me something personal." Justin decided, trying not to be obvious as he scooted a little closer.

It didn't go unnoticed though. Jason pulled him as close as Justin had wanted, leaving the smaller male blushing that he'd gotten caught, but grinning because he was now leaning into Jason's side.

"Um..." Jason thought. "I used to have depression." He laughed. "That might be a bit too personal though. Oh well. I don't have it now."

Justin pouted. "What? Why?" He asked, looking up at Jason, who didn't seem to be affected by what he'd just said. "You never seemed sad." Justin stated, leaning his cheek on the larger males shoulder.

"Nothing serious. My dad walked out when I was about thirteen and I haven't seen him since. I got over it though, I'm fine." Jason insisted, sounding so honest Justin found it hard to feel sad at his story.

"Oh. I'm sorry." Justin's frown stayed apparent. "Were you on medication?"

Jason nodded. "For like a year and a bit when I was sixteen."

"What made you... get through it?" Justin wasn't sure how to word it, and he hoped that sounded right.

"I just... I realized there were things a lot more important than someone who left, like the people who stayed and cared." Jason paused to eat a few fries. "Like, what's the point in being sad over some bastard." He laughed gently, solemnly.

"What's your mom like?" Justin asked softly, fighting the urge to yawn. He didn't want to seem bored, he really wasn't, he was just really tired.

Jason noticed his drooping eyes and rubbed at his side. "I love her -- she's wonderful." He smiled. He didn't want to go into too much detail because he knew Justin only got along with his sister. Jason found it hard to understand that. "You look tired. We can go back if you want?"

Justin shook his head. "It's only seven, I can survive." He joked. "Besides, I'm having fun." He insisted, smiling up at Jason.

"Alright then." Jason mumbled, finishing up his meal.

The pair talked in the small diner for what seemed like a lifetime, when in reality, by the time they ordered desert it had only gotten to half seven. They both picked an ice cream sundae. Even though the meal they had was a little too much, the picture of the dessert on the menu was too hard to ignore.

They continued to play their game all throughout, going off track most times, but it was fun and they learned a lot about each other. Justin especially enjoyed the closeness of the two, not even noticing the looks that an old couple were giving them who were seated across the diner from them. Obviously they didn't approve of the two males being so close, but Justin found it hard to even notice let alone care.

12