Justin's Secret Ch. 07

Story Info
Will Jason find out tonight?
6.9k words
12.4k
11

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gosh, there's so much to tell!" Justin replaced instead of 'hello', his arms wrapping around his best friends shoulders, pulling her in tight.

"Good! College life is busy, hm?" Becca asked, returning the cuddle.

It was not the following Saturday, but the one after that since the incident with the scars on the Thursday, and Justin remembered he hadn't seen Becca since the party other than small hello's in the hallway and little text conversations that didn't really count. But, Brent was out so he decided to call Becca over for a chat since his sister canceled coming up to see him that day. He was upset about that but hid it well -- he missed his sister a lot and he couldn't wait to tell her all about Jason, even the explicit parts. He hadn't seen her since before college started.

Since his first make out session, Justin and Jason and been out on another date the Saturday after that, but nothing out of the blue occurred. They, same as usual, had a really lovely night before Justin blew him -- though, it was in Jason's dorm rather than the car. He was thankful his roommate had a busy social life. The privacy was awesome.

Justin scoffed. "Hardly. It's a certain someone keeping me busy." He shot a little wink at his friend, settling down on his bed.

Becca followed straight afterwards. "You slut! Spill." She named, feigning offense. Justin hadn't yet told her about Jason -- all she knew was that there was some juicy gossip waiting for her.

Justin laughed. "It may or may not be Jason..." He mumbled sheepishly with a small, sub-conscious smile on his lips. His phone buzzed almost demonstrating his point. "Speak of the devil." His smile widened, replying to the cheeky text, trying not to give away he was sexting right in front of his friend.

"Fuck off!" Becca's mouth dropped open in shock. Then, she let out a big 'aww!' for her friend, pulling Justin up into a bone-crushing hug. "This is so exciting! We've been waiting for this forever!" Then she pushed playfully. "And you kept it from me! Bitch." She laughed.

Justin giggled out of happiness and excitement. "We're dating. He's staying here tonight 'cause Brent's staying at Ana's." He blushed, replying to the text that was quickly received. He loved that Jason was a fast texter, even without all of the sexting. He was used to being ignored.

"Tell me everything!" Becca demanded.

"Alright." Justin blushed again, a shy smile on his lips. He told her everything minus about Jason's brother and about the scars incident, etc., but the rest Justin was happy to blab about. It felt like he was going on for hours, and though he knew he could potentially go on for that long, it was really only ten minutes. He made sure to include the explicit details that Becca would have forced out of him otherwise.

"That's all so sweet." She cooed, holding her hands to her heart. "A part from the video. You're raunchy." She let herself laugh.

Justin rolled his eyes but giggled along. "I know. It's so good though."

"I can imagine!" Becca paused. "Do you think you'll lose your virginity to him?" She asked in a serious tone.

Justin cringed -- he knew she thought that meant anal for them. "Um, I'm not sure..." He mumbled truthfully. "I... I dunno, I'm still quite frigid minus blow jobs." He was blushing again, trying to explain it without his secret that was still true. "I mean, I only just had my my first make out session a week ago, you know?"

"It'll all fall in place." Becca smiled, giving him hope for a second. "I was definitely nervous my first time-"

"Bitch, you lost your v card at fourteen to a one night stand. Shut it!" Justin scolded.

The pair burst into fits of giggles on the bed. It was something about Becca that brought out the stereotypical gay side in him, but he loved it. He felt okay with his feminine side around Becca, like it was okay for a few hours to be in his situation. He really needed to hang around her more often.

Once the laughter died out, Justin's phone buzzed. He wiped away the tears from his laughter so he could read, still giggling lightly as he swiped open Jason's message. The laughter stopped as soon as it came up on his screen, though.

"What? What is it?" Becca asked, interrupting her own little laughs too. It looked like Justin was shocked.

She tried to look at the phone, but Justin quickly pulled the phone to his chest. "It's... dirty." He let out a giggle, blushing from embarrassment and arousal. He'd been sent a photo of a crotch shot from Jason, who was apparently alone in his dorm, as he was lying on his bed stark naked. His long, thick cock was an angry red at the tip where pre-cum was pooling. His hand fisted around the base of the shaft where a little bit of stubble was barely visible, and Justin could see the thick column was slick with some sort of lube.

The message attached read 'I should be getting ready but I started thinking about you' - Justin almost fainted and pulled the phone away a little just to look at it and to save it. The fact that this was occurring only down the corridor made Justin want to get up and leave Becca just to have it in his mouth.

"What?" Becca was smirking, not trying to take a peak anymore.

"It's a picture." Justin mumbled, pondering what to reply.

"Well don't just sit here! Send one back!" She encouraged, pushing him off of the bed and into the bathroom.

Justin resisted. "Oh, Becca, no!" He was laughing, bracing himself in his tracks. "I've never sent one before..."

"Hm." She put stroking fingers on her chin in thought. "Tease him -- pull your pants down, pull your shirt over your dick and stick your ass out. Take a mirror picture. Yes?"

"How do you know so much about this!" Justin protested in giggles, ignoring the dick comment.

But he did comply with a little more convincing. Glad he was away from his horrid time of the month that finished on Wednesday, he pushed his pants down to his ankles, complaining loudly so Becca could hear. Though, he was soaked with both the excitement of taking an intimate picture the first time, and looking over the picture Jason sent was enough to make his knees weak.

Doing as told, he pulled his shirt down so his crotch wasn't visible and stuck his ass out. He was facing sideways from the full length mirror and snapped a picture, making sure he was biting his lip in the picture. He snapped a few, some of them with his ass sticking out a lot, and others with just his back arched a little bit. In all of them he checked over obsessively, but his crotch was well hidden.

Hoping they were okay, he hiked up his pants and underwear and stepped out into the bedroom with a shy, embarrassed smile. Becca was waiting on the bed with almost a proud look.

"Can you like..." He blushed. "Help me pick the best one?"

He knew she'd agree with more than enough enthusiasm, but Becca had never seen him even topless so this was something new.

"Of course!" She scoffed as if he didn't even need to ask, holding her hand out for his phone.

While Justin was climbing onto the bed next to her to help choose, Becca went into his photos. There, she found the saved photo of Jason's crotch shot by accident, and was gushing over it straight away.

"Becca!" Justin scolded, humiliated at what she'd found, but was laughing anyway as he snatched the phone back.

"I didn't mean to -- but oh my God, he's a big boy!" She exclaimed, looking over Justin's shoulder at the photo that was still on the screen. "How do you get that in your mouth?!"

Justin smiled triumphantly. "I can deep throat it. Beat that, bitch." He crinkled his nose with pride.

"You can not!"

"Can so! I have video proof." Justin cut in before she could: "And no! I am not showing you that!" He started to giggle, but ended up scrolling through the video and pausing at a part where he'd taken the whole thing down his throat after some persuasion from his friend. 'She's already seen his cock -- there's no further harm done by seeing it in my mouth' Justin reasoned.

"But you're so little!" Becca was shocked. "He's going to split you when you have sex -- I don't think I could even take it!" She joked, but felt serious all the same.

Justin rolled his eyes, not bothering to register the comment. He knew he'd just wind himself up with it.

"Hey, I don't see him wearing a condom there mister."

"Just help me pick!" Justin scolded, laughing along.

Justin was more than embarrassed as he scrolled through the six different photos of himself on his iPhone. Becca ended up deleting three of them, and was deciding between the remaining ones. It felt to him as if she was looking at pictures he'd taken of the sky, not of his ass. He was amazed at how comfortable she was with sex, and he wished it would come as naturally to him as it did her.

"This one." Becca decided finally. "It makes your ass look so good, and your facial expression makes you look sexy but innocent." She then pouted. "I want your ass. And your lips. You're too hot. Boo!" She feigned sadness, passing the phone back.

"Oh hush -- you have d-cup tits, what more could a girl want?" Justin laughed.

He hesitated, but with the help of Becca tapping send for him, Justin sent the photo that showed his naked ass that only Brent (and now Becca) had seen before. He was soaked between his legs, and may have had to take a second trip to the bathroom to avoid leaking through.

Attached to the picture, the message was 'If I wasn't with Becca I'd fix that, but until tonight have fun thinking about this'. He hoped Jason hadn't finished yet -- he wanted him to use the picture. If he found it hot, that is -- Justin was beyond nervous about that. Jason always fussed about his ass, but he'd never seen it in the flesh, and that made him feel anxious.

Jason didn't reply for a few minutes, which made the nervousness increase. 'What if he doesn't like it?' Justin thought about a million times.

Though eventually, a message came, almost too literally. What Justin got next was a photo of Jason's softening cock in his hand, but the main focus was his chest. It was covered in fresh, sticky cum. Becca was watching over Justin's shoulder and he pretended not to notice.

The message attached was 'Result of your picture. Your ass is perfect. I want it so bad'

"I can't even..." Justin sighed with delight, feeling an overload of pleasure. He loved making Jason cum, but the fact he could do so without even being with him he found amazing. "Oh... shit." Justin's fantasy world came crumbling with a second text 'can't wait to see you tonight'.

"What's wrong with that?" Becca asked, peering over his shoulder.

Justin whined, looking at the text. "I'm not ready to go further, Bex." He sighed. "God, I'm so lame."

"He'll respect that if you just tell him." Becca reasoned, putting a comforting hand on Justin's shoulder. "I mean -- he's not in it for just the sex, right?"

"I suppose." Justin mumbled.

"I'm sure he's not expecting you to have sex with him just because you sent a picture." Becca stated. Justin almost smiled. Becca was always good with advice -- Justin found himself believing her words. 'Jason's a good guy; he'd respect it', he thought. "If he wasn't willing to wait for you, then why has he stuck around even after finding out you're a frigid lil virgin?" Becca laughed.

Justin let himself laugh along solemnly. "I guess..." He mumbled. 'Wait till he finds out, then he won't stick around...' he thought.

"I just can't believe you have a boyfriend!" She gushed and teased, lightening the conversation, tickling her best friends belly.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Justin giggled, struggling away from her jabbing fingers.

"Yeah, yet!"

***

As soon as Justin opened the door to his soon-to-be boyfriend according to Becca, hands were groping his ass and lips were quick to start kissing him.

Justin giggled, letting his hands slide around Jason's neck. He was thankful that the kisses were more loving and passionate than urgent -- it gave him hope that Jason didn't think he was getting laid that night. It was pretty much implied that he was staying at Justin's dorm as soon as the words 'Brent's out all night Saturday' were spoken, which inevitably had Justin asking if he wanted to. Of course the answer was yes.

Again, they found themselves indulging in the privacy.

"Eager." Justin commented quietly with a small giggle, a blush on his cheeks.

Jason could tell the little male was shy about the pictures. He basked in the nervousness that he brought out in Justin so often, and wanted so badly to push things further, but he didn't want to scare his little mate. He was surprised that he'd even gotten a picture -- he never imagined Justin to be that confident. Though, he was familiar with Becca's persuasive ways.

"I loved this." Jason let himself whisper as he groped the ass he'd finally seen bare, not being able to hold the comments about it back. The picture drove him insane -- he needed the real thing but he knew that was more than Justin was willing to give at this stage.

"Oh jeez." Justin mumbled with a bashful smile, hiding his face in the broad chest of his kind-of-boyfriend.

Jason let out a deep chuckle. He'd never experienced being with someone so shy -- all the people he'd been with before were confident, they knew what they were doing, and though that was nice this was definitely a treat. Jason couldn't get enough.

"Anyway." Justin breathed, trying to tame his blazing cheeks. He hoped Jason's hands that were happily feeling up his ass couldn't feel the immense throbbing between his legs.

He reluctantly pulled away from Jason in hopes to show some sort of control in the situation, and flopped onto his bed.

Jason soon followed, his lips soon returning home. "Did Becca have influence on that, then?" He asked with a laugh, relaxing back into the bed, happily snuggling with the little male. He never thought he'd be content with cuddling over sex -- it was strange, but it was a nice feeling.

"Um, yeah. A lot actually..." The redness returned. "She saw what you sent me... she looked through my phone. I'm sorry. I hope that's okay?" Justin couldn't keep it in any longer. He felt too guilty that he'd let something so personal be seen by someone else.

"You look so guilty." Jason laughed, kissing the twink's forehead. "I hardly care."

Justin smiled small. "You're awfully affectionate?"

"You're awfully shy?" Jason mumbled lazily. Though he was joking, it was evident to Justin that he was becoming defensive. Jason knew he was being very affectionate, and it completely weirded him out. He was never one to cuddle, even with his first girlfriend, and he had no idea what had suddenly changed.

"I know." The smile disappeared as Justin fidgeted with the hem of his shirt. "I'm just nervous. Sorry."

"Why?" Jason smirked. He loved being in control.

Justin blushed again. "Jeez, you know why." He paused. "No one's ever seen... well, a part from Brent." His eyes widened in realization of his words and how they could be perceived.

"What? Brent?" Jason was confused. He didn't like the idea of sharing with his best friend, but it wasn't like him and Justin were official -- it frustrated him that he couldn't do anything about it yet. He hated feeling so possessive already.

"Nothing like that." Justin gushed. "Well, kind of, we were sixteen and I..." He sighed. "Really need to stop talking. I just change in front of him. That's what I meant -- he's the only one that's seen me..." Justin trailed off.

Jason felt relieved. "Sixteen?" He returned to his usual confident persona.

"Practice blow jobs." Justin mumbled. "It feels like you like to embarrass me, you know?" Justin let himself giggle through his timidness.

"I can't help it, you get so cute." Jason held himself back from gushing at him like he was a puppy. It really was starting to frighten him. Though, he couldn't hold back from tickling the skin of Justin's belly that was exposed by his shirt riding up.

"Oh my God, you are so mean!" Justin cried out and giggled, trying to squirm away from the prodding fingers and failing. Jason loved all of the squeals and whimpers and giggles, laughing along with it.

Justin ended up trapping Jason's hands in his two small fists (with the help of Jason actually letting him) and pushed them against the broad chest he loved, and let himself hitch his leg over Jason's hips to straddle him as if he was trapping him. "No!" Justin scolded, giggling, pinning Jason's hands above his head.

Though the position was suggestive, Jason took it playfully (surprising himself while doing so), letting Justin manipulate it even though they both knew Jason could so easily turn it around. He loved Justin's playful side -- it reminded him of a little pup, always excited and always eager to please.

"Becca tickled me too." Justin feigned a pout, releasing his wrists. Jason's free hands went to Justin's thighs as they rested on top of his own.

"You're too cute not to." Jason couldn't stop himself from smiling if he tried. Justin made him happy.

The silence that went by next was unexpected but comfortable. Jason could see Justin was in some kind of thought which he was in awe at, then watched the little male sigh in satisfaction as he let their chests rest together, laying forwards, stretching out like a cat getting comfy. One of Jason's hands moved from Justin's thigh to smooth over the his hair protectively as Justin head laid comfortably on his chest, listening to the steady, calming heartbeat.

"Can I ask you a question?" Justin spoke up lazily, his head laying in his arms amongst the comfy chest he'd made into a personal pillow.

Jason cocked an eyebrow in confusion. "Um, sure."

"Why are you still around even though we haven't done it yet?" Justin asked quietly, his talk with Becca on this topic still swimming around his mind despite it being hours ago.

Jason almost snickered at the use of 'it' in replace of sex, but instead let his hand drift from the head of hair to smooth down Justin's small back comfortingly. He almost felt hurt that Justin felt that way about him, but he thought back to the abuse he'd suffered from other guys and solemnly understood.

"I meant it when I said I like you." Jason said quietly, trying to look at his twink but Justin was facing the wall in thought.

He felt Justin swallow. "What does that mean?" He seemed unsure of himself and Jason sensed that.

Jason allowed himself a pause too. "You're not just a lay Justin, if that's what you're thinking."

Justin sat up a little, just enough to see Jason's face. He tilted his head and smiled reminding Jason of a lazy, satisfied, happy cat. "No one's said anything like that to me before." Jason was sure Justin would be purring if he could judging by the appreciative expression. He looked genuinely content -- none of that insecure, embarrassed crap, but genuine delight, and even surprise.

"Well you deserve it. That and more." Jason found himself getting offended -- how could anyone mistreat this little treasure he had the delight of coming by? "You're something else, Justin. I didn't think I'd want a relationship until a few years time."

Justin sat up in surprise. "Relationship?" He smiled but looked confused. "You want a relationship with me?"

"I told you Justin -- I like you. This isn't just some friends with benefits thing, okay?"

Justin grinned with the reassurance, trying to hold back tears of happiness -- he didn't want to appear weak.

"Literally no one has said anything like that. Ever." He sniffled and giggled to himself, looking down at Jason's chest in embarrassment at how overwhelmed he had become.

Jason sat up and leaned in to kiss him, and Justin was going to happily accept until the guilt kicked in. He turned his head to the side and Jason got his cheek.

12