Justin's Starring Role

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,435 Followers

She had a point. "Well, I guess . . ."

After a few seconds of silence, Candace's resentment at her finacé's remark had dissipated. "It makes the guys' dicks look bigger, you know."

Justin turned to look at her, the car engine idling.

"Shaving or waxing makes your cock look bigger."

"See. I knew sorority girls were into big cocks."

"No," she laughed. "That's not the reason why the calendar shows guys who've removed the hair on their stuff. You seemed so worried about how big your cock is going to be in the calendar. But it is true—a guy's cock looks bigger without all that hair covering things up." She leaned closer to him and lowered her voice conspiratorially before continuing. "But the real reason for smooth, hairless cocks and balls is that they're so much more fun to lick and caress, and one of the selling points of the calendar, after all, is for-"

"I know, I know," Justin sighed as he pulled away from the parking spot. "One of the selling points of the calendar is for the girls looking at the pictures to get turned on thinking about what they'd like to do to the guys who are smiling at them in poses where they're naked and their cocks are hard."

"Not that anybody ever says that's the reason," Candace joked.

"No, I imagine not," mused Justin. "It's only supposed to be guys who get turned on by 'disgusting' pictures of the opposite sex naked and displaying every inch of themselves to the camera."

"Oh, you'd be surprised," answered Candace. "I know plenty of girls who like seeing naked guys. I know girls who masturbate when they look at pictures of hot, nude men on the web. It's pretty easy to get to pictures like that these days, and we girls are a lot more liberated than our moms."

"You seem to know a lot about this," Justin said, grinning at her as he eased into the flow of traffic.

"Enough to know how silly the old double-standard is, that's for sure," Candace answered, becoming more earnest. "There are even studies that prove women get sexually aroused seeing naked men. I've read the research as part of my class work."

"Psychology turned out to be a pretty interesting major, huh?" he teased.

"All psych majors have to take the human sexuality class. So much of who we are is tied up with our sexuality, after all."

Justin remained quiet. He was interested.

"Anyway, in these studies the female subjects put these instruments, kind of shaped like tampons, inside their vaginas and then watch a series of pictures. Every now and then pictures of nude men are shown. The instrument inside the women is able to show when they produce lubrication by bouncing a light inside their pussies and measuring reflectivity or something."

"And what did it show?" he asked, intrigued by what the study found.

"That even if the women said they weren't turned on by pictures of naked men, even if they consciously believed that seeing guys naked didn't do anything for them sexually, they actually were aroused by seeing nude guys." She looked at him and arched an eyebrow. "Wet pussies don't lie."

"I knew it!" Justin said triumphantly. "It's not just us neandertal guys who get turned on by porn!"

"Don't look so smug," Candace scolded. "Other studies show that the emotional aspect of sex really is a big deal for women. Certain brain chemicals that can be measured and brain scans, too, prove it."

"And I'll bet some day there'll be studies that prove men like the emotional part of sex, so everybody ought to just accept that it's all good."

They both laughed. "It's all good," was a phrase used to hilarious effect by one of their favorite comedians.

"Yeah," said Candace, still giggling at the joke, "it IS all good, no matter how you're wired. Even though the studies found that all women are hard-wired to get turned on by seeing naked men—at least, good-looking naked men, which is what the women in the studies saw—some women had more intense reactions that others. The researchers said that it's probably just like anything else: some people like green beans, some don't, but everybody loves to eat."

"So let me guess," Justin said, checking the rearview mirror before changing lanes, "you like green beans a lot!"

She laughed. "Yeah, babe, I guess I'm a woman that really likes seeing naked men and likes the idea that women in general are just as naturally turned on seeing naked men as guys are by seeing naked women. It makes it okay to enjoy it—seeing hunky studs with no clothes on and nice, hard cocks—because it's evolution that has made things that way. No more silly guilt trips for the women of the world!" Candace placed a hand on his thigh. "The naked man I like to look at the most, though, is you, and you're the only man I want to make to make love to."

"Hmmm. That must make you, what? A green bean-loving woman, but only a Great Lakes green bean-loving woman?"

Happy that his good humor was showing through as she revealed more of her sexual self to him, Candace answered, "I guess. Maybe I have more brain area devoted to processing visual stuff or something, but the sights, what I see, when we have sex is such a huge part of the turn-on for me. You know," she mused, now a bit anxious if her next revelation would be too much information but eager to see what his reaction would be, "the one thing I regret when I'm giving you a blowjob and putting my finger inside you is that I can't watch as my finger slides inside your asshole. God, babe—that has to be the sexiest sight I can imagine."

Justin threw his head back against the headrest, quickly returning his eyes to the road. "Dammit, Candace! Are you absolutely intent on driving me crazy with this conversation? Keep talking like that, and I'll get us killed."

Candace smiled, a warm flood of happy feelings coursing through her body and then centering on her clit.

"It's true, Justin. I would love to be able to see that, but I can't when I'm sucking your cock."

"You do want it! You DO want to get us killed!" he said in exasperation.

"Okay, okay. I'll stop with the talk, but only if you agree to let me slide my finger inside you when I'm not sucking you off so I can see how sexy it looks."

He glanced at her, shook his head in wonder, and said, "You're incredible."

"Just visually wired, babe. I'm just a woman who enjoys seeing naked guys, feels no guilt about it, and for whatever crazy, psychological reasons get wicked hot from the thought of other women seeing her man naked with a hard-on in a picture and knowing that she's the only one who'll get to play with his gorgeous cock!"

Justin looked at her. He didn't have to say anything. She knew what he was thinking.

"Don't worry, baby," she said sexily. "I'm gonna make sure your beautiful penis is so stiff that it's pointing to the ceiling for your photo shoot." She smiled seductively at him. "I told the photographer that I could guarantee an incredible picture for the calendar because I know exactly how to make the model's cock hard for as many shots as it takes to get the perfect photo that will look fantastic blown up for a calendar that will be in sorority bedrooms all across the nation!"

***

Two days later, Justin pulled into a parking space in front of a warehouse-looking building in a part of town that he didn't know very well. Candace had navigated from the passenger seat, punching the address into the GPS and helping him spot the proper turn-ins when driveways were right next to streets.

"So this is where you came when you were planning all this?" he asked, turning off the ignition.

"Yep. The studio is inside. They also have their post-production facilities here—computer image manipulation, that kind of stuff." She opened her door. "Silverstone doesn't actually print and produce the calendars, though."

The pretty receptionist smiled at them as they walked through the door which had a stylized double-S logo above the name, "Silverstone Productions" painted on the glass. "Hi, Ms. Covington. Good to see you again."

Justin shifted his weight nervously as they stood at the receptionist's counter. Silverstone Production's receptionist acted as if she and Candace were old friends.

"I assume this is Mr. Mabry?" the receptionist asked Candace.

"Justin, this is Tabitha. She works the front desk but helps the photographer, too, sometimes."

His worried expression was priceless. And sexy. Candace couldn't help but moisten.

"I do help Liz in the studio with some of the shoots," Tabitha said, "but I'm chained to the desk right now while Allison is out running an errand."

Are all of Silverstone Production's employees women? wondered Justin.

"Too bad for you, Tabitha," Candace said, taking Justin's elbow to begin ushering him down the hall. "It'll be a really, really good session."

"I know it will," Tabitha said, smiling at Justin as Candace steered the two of them toward a door several feet away.

"You sure seem to know your way around this place," he whispered to her as they approached the studio door. "And did you have to make that remark to the receptionist about the shoot today being, 'really, really' good?"

"I was only telling Tabitha the truth," Candace said, batting her lashes at Justin playfully. "This is going to be the best session Silverstone Productions has ever had! Besides, it gets me hot that Tabitha knows you're about to be completely naked in a photo shoot."

Before he could say anything else, Candace opened the door to the studio. It was a large, open area with a corner set up as a lighting stage, obviously the place where his pictures would be taken.

Apparently the photographer had decided that a library setting, looking like something out of a Victorian mansion somewhere, was going to be a sexy backdrop against which to pose him. There was a dark cherry desk with a small globe and a wooden box sitting on it, a padded desk chair, and shelves of books all lending an air of authenticity to the fiction. The set was large, big enough so that it wrapped through almost all of three walls of this fake library/home office.

The photographer would be able to get shots from a lot of different angles and still capture only the set in the background.

"I agreed with Liz that you would look really hot in this setting," Candace said as they walked toward the stage, nonchalant in her use of the photographer's first name. "I got to pick out a great looking silk robe that will be one of the props. We get to keep it. I paid for it as an early Christmas present." They were at the front of the set now, and Candace leaned up to kiss him on the cheek. "Just seeing you naked in that setting," Candace said, motioning with her eyes toward the fake library, "with your cock hard and pointing to the ceiling while Liz takes pictures of you will be MY early Christmas present."

Before he could grab her around the waist and hug her next to him to whisper something about how she was surely taking advantage of him, the photographer walked into the studio through the same door they had entered. She strode to the table in front of the stage where her cameras were laid out. "Hello, Candace," Liz said with a smile. "And I know who this is," she said, turning to Justin, "and you were right. He has a handsome face." She stuck out her hand. "Good to meet you, Mr. Mabry."

He shook her hand and didn't know if he was relieved or nervous that the photographer who would soon see him completely naked was a tall, trim woman in jeans and a blue cotton shirt who could easily be a model herself. Liz did look to be Candace's guess of "forty-ish," but it was a very nicely put together 40. She had a confident air about her, and the way she moved communicated pure professionalism.

"You can take off your clothes in the changing room over there," she said, nodding in the direction opposite the stage. "You did get waxed a couple of days ago, right?"

The reality of what was about to happen struck Justin like a hammer blow in spite of all the mental preparation he had made, all the rationalizing he had done about how he could handle this, that it was silly of him to be nervous. ". . . take off your clothes . . ." and ". . . you did get waxed? . . ."—could anything other than those two statements have more clearly communicated the certainty that he would soon be without a stitch of clothing on, trying to coax seven inches of hardness into his naked cock while this attractive photographer and his girlfriend collaborated to devise explicit poses for him to display himself in some photograph that would be ogled by who knew how many college co-eds seeing every inch of him? Every HARD inch of him?

He prayed that he would, indeed, be able to avoid embarrassment enough to have the ol' wood working properly.

"Um, okay," was all he could manage in response to Liz' indication of where he was to strip down to his birthday suit.

Candace grabbed his hand. "Thank you, babe, for this sexy, sexy thing you're doing for me," she said, kissing him on the cheek.

"You owe me one, big time," he replied, glancing nervously at Liz, who was readying her cameras and checking a light meter.

"And I promise to pay up!" she answered with a big grin.

As Justin trudged to the changing room, Candace walked over to the table where Liz was meticulously going over her cameras, strobes, and other equipment.

"He's nervous, isn't he?" Liz asked.

"Can you blame him?"

Liz laughed. "Not a bit. I'll try to put him at ease."

Candace turned to look at the set, eyeing it thoughtfully. "This is great, Liz. Just like we talked about. I think Justin will look fantastic leaning against the desk, holding the picture frame and gazing at it. Everyone will know it's a picture of his girlfriend that he's looking at."

"It's a nice story captured in a single photographic frame," she answered. "Boyfriend at home in his study, his girlfriend away. He looks at her picture and gets hard thinking of how much he wants to have sex with her."

"Very romantic," Candace said dreamily.

"And hot, too," said Liz. "We know what sells these calendars, and Judy always wants the calendars to sell a lot. It raises more money for the sorority's projects."

"Don't worry," Candace answered happily. "Justin is very hot. He should fit right in among the other hunks in the calendar, and all the sisters really appreciate the fact that Ms. Hagarty donates Silverstone's services each year to produce the calendar. She's one of our most generous alumnae."

Justin opened the door at that moment and stepped into the studio. He was wearing the silk robe Candace had bought as one of the props.

"It's probably cool in here when all you're wearing is that robe," said Liz as she eyed her subject. "The lights on the set will warm you up, though, while you're naked for the shoot."

"Okay," answered Justin in a small voice.

God, this is so embarrassing!

How did I let her talk me into this?

"You can keep the robe on for now. Is it okay if I call you 'Justin'?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, sure."

"Great. Have a seat in the chair, Justin, and let Candace touch up your hair and check to see where we might need a spot or two of make-up so you look as sexy as possible for the camera."

His perplexed look let Candace know her boyfriend was a true novice at being a model.

"Right here, honey," she cooed, patting the seat of the chair. "Liz told me what to do. I'm her assistant today, remember? Just like the contract says."

Justin stepped onto the stage and walked to the chair. When he was seated, Candace brought a bag of whatever it was she would use as "the photographer's assistant" from the table where Liz' cameras sat and placed it on the desk next to the chair. She unzipped it, pulled out a comb and some hair spray, and began fussing with his hair.

After leaning over from the side for a few seconds, she moved to stand in front of him, and insinuated herself between his knees, indicating he was to open his legs so she could stand close in front of him.

It was starting. The tease. He knew she was going to toy with him. She had talked constantly about her role as "the photographer's assistant" and how she would work with "the model" almost every day since he signed that blasted contract.

True, there were worse things. More than once her descriptions had gotten both of them so worked up that a good session of humping and hard, athletic sex was inevitable.

"I am so lucky to have such a handsome boyfriend who is doing this for me," she said as she combed and sprayed his hair.

"As I said before," he answered, his eyes closed as she spritzed some of the spray across the front of his hair, "you owe me a huge favor for this."

"Just name it, babe," Candace said, leaning back a bit to eye him critically, looking first at his hair and then his face. She reached into the bag and pulled out a small jar of something. Opening it, she dabbed a tiny amount on her fingertip and patted it against a spot on his jawline. "Anything you want. I know how much of a stretch this is for you and that you're doing it just to make me happy."

"And horny," he said. "Don't ever forget that the only thing that finally convinced me is that you're going to be insanely hot to have wild sex with me because of this." Justin smiled at her.

"Don't grin, you tease," Candace said. "I need to get the make-up on this spot correctly, so wipe that smile off your face." Then she leaned close to him to whisper, "But it does make me incredibly hot, Justin. I am wet right now and so excited, knowing that I'm about to see you naked in front of us, having Liz snap your picture."

Justin felt his cock begin to stir.

Thank goodness.

"When you're done," Liz said, looking up from one of her cameras, "have Justin throw his robe over the back of the chair as we planned for this shot."

"It's show time, baby," Candace said softly, screwing the top onto the jar of make-up and putting it back in the bag. "This is so exciting!"

She gathered up the bag and walked off the set.

After setting the bag on the table, she stood next to Liz, who was ready with her camera.

They looked at Justin expectantly.

He swallowed hard. He felt his cock deflating.

No!

"Don't be embarrassed, babe," Candace said. She motioned for him to stand up.

He rose slowly, fumbled with the silk belt at his waist, got it undone and then eased one arm out of the robe. Then the other, shrugging off the last thing between his nudity and the unflinching gaze of the camera.

"Very nice," murmured Liz. Then, in a voice loud enough for Justin to hear, "You are a handsome man, Mr. Mabry. We'll get good pictures today."

She's just being nice, thought Justin.

"No need to worry with the erection right now. I want to get some shots to verify the proper settings for skin tones, things like that," said Liz, moving on the set. "My assistant today assures me that she is a practiced fluffer for the subject of these particular pictures."

The photographer smiled at him briefly, then looked down at the display screen on her camera.

"Fluffer?" Justin mouthed silently toward Candace.

Seeing a big grin spread across her face, Justin knew that whatever a "fluffer" was, it was something that was a part of why Candace got so turned on with this bizarre role play.

"You know, Justin. A 'fluffer.' That's the girl on the porn shoots who gets the guy hard before he goes onto the set to shoot the scene."

He stared at her, his mouth open. Then he remembered where he'd heard the term before—some late-night interview of porn starlets on a racy radio talk show as he drove home from college on a Christmas break years ago.

"After Liz gets all the lighting and the camera settings just right, I'll get you nice and hard for your pictures."

Candace was literally squirming in anticipation.

Ah, the reassuring stirrings in his nether regions. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad . . .

escriterra
escriterra
1,435 Followers
123456...8