Justin's Starring Role

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,437 Followers

"Okay, Justin, I have what I need in order for us to get going. Let me describe how we want you for the shot. There's a little story that's being told in the picture, and . . ."

Liz explained the story, how she needed him posed and angled for the camera. Justin heard Candace break out into a loud giggle when he took the picture frame from Liz that was to be used as a prop for the shot and saw that it held a picture of Candace, naked, her nipples hard as she reclined against the very chair now on the lighting stage for this shoot. Her legs were spread wide, one hand was at her crotch as she fingered herself, and she was smiling seductively into the camera.

"We assumed this picture would be appropriate for the shoot," Liz said, looking toward Candace and smiling.

"I got really wet when we took the picture, Justin," Candace said. "If you look close, you can see the light reflecting off the wetness of my pussy lips."

Shocked to hear his girlfriend talking like this in front of Liz, Justin could only look from the picture to Candace, then to Liz, then back to the picture.

"We shot it the other day," Liz said.

"I hired Liz to do a sexy photo shoot of me, babe, so I could give you an extra special present."

"You have more pictures like these?" Justin croaked.

"Candace was an excellent model, Justin," Liz said. "We did a nice series of erotic photos, some of them quite explicit. Though Silverstone doesn't do such jobs, I free-lance and occasionally do some nude photography. Men and women. Your girlfriend's wonderful ideas were so intriguing that I was happy to be the photographer for both the calendar shoot done by Silverstone Productions and for the additional work Candace described she would require."

Something in the way Liz briefly hesitated when she said, "additional work," made Justin even more nervous than he already was.

"God, Candace—what am I gonna find out next?"

Her only answer was a mysterious smile.

"Do you find the picture useful for . . . ummmm . . . helping you maintain an erection for us while we take your picture?" asked Liz.

Justin looked at her dumbly.

"We have hard copies sized to fit the photo frame of all the shots that Candace chose for her present to you," Liz said, motioning with her head to Candace, who bent to pick up a photo album lying on the table among Liz' cameras and other equipment.

"I was thinking about seeing you on the set, naked, with Liz taking your picture when we made all these, baby," Candace said, holding the photo album up and rifling through several pages as a dumbstruck Justin watched. "There are lots of different pictures of me you can look at while Liz takes your picture. I'm naked in all of them."

"I'd say you've really surprised your boyfriend, Candace," Liz said, her camera hanging from her neck as she observed Justin looking in disbelief at the picture in his hands. "That's good. As the shoot progresses, we'll constantly swap out the pictures. That should help keep him hard for us."

Justin put the picture down on the desk. "I give up," he said, shaking his head. "I am absolutely amazed at what's happening right now."

"It'll get more amazing, I promise," said Candace slyly.

Before he had a chance to consider that remark, Liz announced that it was time for her assistant to prepare the model for the first shot.

Candace stepped quickly onto the set, dropped to her knees in front of him, and slid her mouth around his cock to take it completely inside. In his non-erect state, it was easy to engulf all of him, but she knew that he would quickly begin to grow as her warm, wet tongue caressed the head and shaft of his dick.

Liz raised her camera and snapped off a quick series of shots.

Justin's eyes went wide and his mouth dropped open.

Candace kept sucking.

"I am, after all," Liz said from the back of her camera, "a professional who provides the services contracted for by the client."

Snap. More pictures.

Candace continued her oral assault, now sliding her head up and down on Justin's rapidly lengthening cock.

"Your girlfriend hired me for ancillary picture-taking which supplements that done for the calendar shoot."

Snap.

Candace paused from her fellatio to look up into Justin's eyes. "I guess I forgot to tell you about Liz' free-lancing. She's done some shoots for one of those web sites I told you about."

Justin simply closed his eyes and swallowed.

"The experience comes in handy for doing this annual calendar," Liz answered, lowering her camera as Candace resumed slurping on Justin's now-erect cock. "Our owner wants a good calendar because she's so committed to helping the sorority raise money, and while she may not particularly advertise the fact that one of her photographers shoots for the Visual Erotica for Women web site, she always has me shoot the calendar to ensure the best results."

His cock now hard and pulsing, Candace pulled a soft cloth from her pocket and quickly wiped away any traces of saliva before stepping away.

"Okay," Liz said, moving away to frame the shot in her camera's display, "get into position for the picture, Justin."

His cock began wilting quickly, and Liz stopped after four pictures.

Candace stepped back onto the set. "I know what's up," she said to Liz.

Liz shrugged and walked back to the table to get a different camera.

"No, Justin—none of the pictures Liz takes of me playing with you are for anyone but you and me to see," Candace said, looking at him intently. "And, no—I would never, EVER, ask you to post one of your pictures on the web site, no matter how turned on I get by the thought of women seeing my boyfriend naked." She placed a hand on his arm reassuringly. "What's going on here is that I want Liz to get a fantastic shot for the calendar, and I know she will, but I've hired her on a separate contract from the Silverstone calendar contract to take pictures of the two of us."

Still in shock, Justin just looked at her.

"Pictures of us that I'm going to love looking at when you're away and not next to me to play with, baby. Pictures that I'm going to show you on the big-screen TV in the den while I snuggle up to you and play with your cock as I tell you exactly why what's on the screen is so hot for me."

She looking pleadingly into his eyes. "I will love it, and you will, too."

Candace kissed him softly on the lips, drew back to see a flash of hunger in his eyes, then kissed him deeply, passionately, feeling him wrap his arms around her and return the kiss with just as much passion.

His cock began to swell between them.

"Okay," he said, breaking the kiss, "but just how far is this going? I mean, are you going to talk dirty to me to keep me hard? What does Liz expect? Are you going to be up here sucking my cock and telling me that you want to feel me inside your pussy as a way to 'get a good calendar picture'? Tell me, Candace, how am I supposed to act?"

"Just go with the flow," she said, looking into his eyes and fondling his cock. "Just enjoy, baby—this is my present for my gorgeous boyfriend!"

Again, she dropped to her knees in front of him and began to suck him, this time playing with his balls in ways she knew Justin loved. It was only seconds before he responded.

Rising and again quickly wiping away any signs of moisture, she said, "Oooh, it IS nice playing with your balls with no hair on them, baby. The next time I come up here, I'm going to put one of them in my mouth and gently run my tongue all over it. Do you think that will feel good?"

His cock told her the answer.

"Excellent!" said Liz, camera at the ready. "Let's continue."

With Candace's nasty comment lodged in his brain, Justin had to concentrate to get into position for the shot. Thinking about anything BUT what she had said she was going to do to him was almost impossible.

Liz got numerous shots.

"Whatever you did that time, Candace," the photographer said as she snapped away, "do it again the next time he needs a little encouragement."

Candace smiled broadly as she watched Justin, naked and with a rock-hard cock making it obvious that he was sexually aroused. It would be easy for anyone seeing the calendar to know that the picture in his hands was turning him on incredibly.

Things were going beautifully.

So it continued. Liz coached Justin through many variations of his pose for the picture, and his sturdy cock cooperated for them all until it was time for a bit of physical stimulation to help things along again. Then, Candace would supply plenty of that stimulation, and Liz would capture such "ancillary images" with as much care as she took for the calendar shots.

Candace was brazen during the shots she'd hired Liz to take of the two of them. Having worked out with Liz beforehand the action she wanted captured, many of the photos would show Candace looking into the camera as she mouthed Justin's cock. Some showed her fondling him as she stood next to him, whispering in his ear:

"God, this is making me so wet, Justin," she said, nuzzled against him at an angle that let the camera clearly capture his naked cock as she stroked it and cupped his balls. "I can't wait for us to look at this together—I am so wet thinking about playing with you while we look at these pictures."

"I'm beginning to think you must have some kind of fetish about this," he said, all the while enjoying how she was toying with his cock and balls. "Have you always thought about this, or did this come on suddenly?"

"Don't really know," she answered throatily, turning him a bit so the camera would see one of her hands cupping his balls as the other rested on the cheek of his naked ass. "I've always loved seeing you naked, that's all I know for sure." She gripped his cheek tightly, making sure Liz' photographic skills would produce a picture that showed her turned on by her boyfriend's tight butt. "So I guess my subconscious must have always been ready to get pictures of you nude as a way to feed that pleasure." Before releasing him, she put her mouth very close to his ear and said, "So I don't think a desire to see you naked is a fetish, and I don't think wanting to see me playing with you is a fetish, either. But what I'm going to do in a little while in this studio . . . well . . ."

She removed her hands, wiped away the bit of pre-cum that had leaked from the head of his cock, and walked back off the set.

Shit! thought Justin. How can she do that?

"Last time, I think," Liz said, raising the camera to look at the display. "You've been about the best I've ever worked with in terms of keeping an erection, Justin, and your cock looks yummy in all the shots."

Things had progressed to the point—after nearly an hour of being naked in front of Liz and Candace, much of that time with an erection—that Justin had started to "go with the flow" in the manner that Candace had suggested.

"Not hard to do, Liz, with my girlfriend up here sucking my cock and telling me all kinds of nasty things," Justin said, surprising himself at the explicit words out of his mouth to a woman he'd only met less that two hours earlier.

"Whatever works," the photographer replied, busy again as the professional taking pictures for a client.

"But the way she's been teasing me is going to have to stop," Justin said, looking at Candace. "Your calendar shot is going to be of a guy with blue balls if I don't get some fast relief after this photo shoot."

Candace thrilled to those words.

She blew Justin a kiss and quickly walked to the changing room as Liz snapped a final few shots. The last ones wouldn't have worked, anyway, what with Justin's quizzical expression prompted by Candace's trip to the changing room.

"We're good," said Liz, walking back to the table to put her camera down and reach to rub a spot on the back of her neck. "You did great, Justin. I can guarantee you that when the sorority's Executive Committee shows up to review the shots of all the calendar candidates, your pictures are going to stand out. Your state of excitement as you gazed at the picture sure tells a great story, and your body, your, face, your butt and your cock—they all photograph beautifully."

Liz said all this in a matter-of-fact manner as she packed some of her gear into the cases on the table. She didn't even look at Justin in the process.

Her comments, though, snapped him back to the reality of what he'd just done and the consequences: college co-eds seeing him naked, with a hard-on, specifically for the purpose (at least according to Candace) of jump-starting female fantasies of him as THEIR boyfriend-lover-sextoy-whatever, putting THEIR hands and mouths on his cock, sliding THEIR wet pussies down onto his erection, and riding him to climax.

What a crazy mix of arousal and anxiety!

He must have lost himself in those thoughts for a minute or two, because Candace's voice roused him. She had stepped out of the changing room and was walking toward the set.

"Let's start with his robe on, Liz," she said, smiling.

Justin's expression was priceless. He was mesmerized by the sight of his girlfriend.

Candace was wearing a dress that looked custom designed for something like a James Bond movie, where the hottest woman at the exotic locale dresses explicitly to seduce Bond by sashaying into a casino full of beautiful people dressed in exquisite attire. Elegant and glamorous, she looked stunning. The dress and strappy, sexy heels were black. The tasteful necklace, earrings, and bracelet were gold.

Her beautiful smile made her look like the sexiest angel and/or the naughtiest devil he had ever seen.

How had she changed so quickly? How did she get her hair like that so fast?

Silverstone's receptionist emerged from the changing room behind her. She smiled at Justin, glancing briefly at his naked cock as she did so.

Reminded of his circumstances (and of the second door into the changing room he had noticed when he undressed there), Justin blushed at the prospect of yet another woman in the studio as he stood before them without a stitch on. He hastily reached for his robe.

"Candace?"

"It's okay, baby. We're totally finished with the calendar shoot. Now we're completely on my contract's time."

The receptionist walked to the table where Liz had now finished stowing her cameras. Reaching to a different box, this third witness to Justin's nakedness drew out from between layers of gray, spongy padding what was clearly a microphone.

"Tabitha can do receptionist duties when she has to fill in," Liz said over her shoulder as she walked to an equipment locker against one wall, "and she also has make-up artist skills, but her primary job here is as A/V tech for our video shoots."

Tabitha smiled at him as she plugged a cord into the base of the mic.

"Okay," said Candace, stepping beside Justin, "though it's true that the only time Silverstone does any kind of erotica is when they shoot the calendar, the TTC sister who owns Silverstone owner allows Liz to do some of her free-lance work here in the studio." She leaned close to him and said, "Liz won an award last year as the producer of one of Femme Features' videos. They specialize in erotica aimed at the female market."

"Satisfied customers let us know we're doing things right," Liz laughed.

"Too far, Candace, too far!" he announced. Liz and Tabitha stopped what they were doing, interested in whether they should continue or simply call an end to the day's work.

Justin continued. "You don't for a second think that I'm going to do a video for other women to-"

"Shhhh!" Candace placed a finger against his lips. "Of course not! This is my contract, remember? Liz and Tabitha are working for me now, and I've specified that ALL the images and video shot today except for what winds up in the calendar are for me alone. This has nothing to do with anything except my present for you."

He simmered, looking at her.

"Please, baby! I know I'm springing this on you, but I figured after you got comfortable as a nude model for the calendar shoot you'd be more open to the idea of being in a video with me."

"You tricked me! Why'd you have to go about it like this? You couldn't have just asked me?"

"Justin, please. Listen for a minute, baby." Candace glanced nervously at Liz and Tabitha, who were on hold before proceeding any further. She lowered her voice and moved close to him, pressing against the silk robe that Justin had donned and belted tight. "You know you never would have agreed to having a professional video made of us having sex. It was months before you agreed to let me use my little camera to get those two hot sessions that we've had fun looking at together, remember?"

Candace was masterful at talking her boyfriend into things.

"Oooh, baby, you know how hot I was when we were making them. Remember? You even said yourself that my pussy had never, ever been wetter." Candace sensed that she was making some headway. She continued, whispering. "I've admitted to you that I'm just a really visual person. I accept that about myself. I want you to accept it, too, Justin. This doesn't mean that I don't love you unless I have pictures and videos of you or a mirror on the ceiling or anything else. This is just me not being afraid to be completely open with you about my fantasies, what turns me on."

The furrow in his brow softened a little.

"I've never told my fantasies to anybody else, never trusted anyone enough. I trust you, though. I trust you enough to know about what turns me on, even if it is a little kinky by some people's standards."

Then, she sealed the deal:

"Please don't reject me, baby. This may seem like I'm asking a lot, that I might have been sneaky and tricked you into things, but, Justin, I am so hot for you. I think you're the sexiest man alive. Since I'm such a visual person, it's only natural that I want to look at you, want to see us together, want to have pictures and vids to turn me on. I don't want that with anybody but you, baby, I swear."

She was so earnest, so open, that Justin's anger evaporated. He smiled at her.

Candace's knees almost buckled in relief.

"Candace, this is so outside of my comfort zone. I can't believe that I actually went through with that photo shoot, so-"

"And you were fuckin' fantastic!" she interrupted enthusiastically. "You heard Liz, who's shot tons of naked men, say how great you were, how good the pictures will be."

It was like a three-year-old pulling daddy into the ice cream parlor.

"As I was saying," he continued, a note of exasperation in his voice, "you have no idea how NOT me it is to be doing this. Candace, please, PUH-LEAZE, tell me there's absolutely no way that those pictures go anywhere except where they're intended. One and only one shot will go into the calendar if I'm chosen, and ALL the rest of the files, both the other calendar shots and all those 'ancillary' shots you paid for, HAVE to come back to you with some kind of guarantee that Silverstone or Liz or Tabitha—whoever—can never possibly see them again."

"That's always been the agreement, Justin. My contract with Liz and the calendar contract stipulate all that stuff very carefully."

He continued pressing his demands. "But now, Candace. Damn! Now there's ANOTHER woman who's seeing me naked." Justin glanced nervously at Tabitha, who, like Liz, had discreetly turned her back to the two of them.

"And this 'video'—IF I say I'll do it?"

Her spirits soared. "Same thing."

He looked at her, not saying anything.

"I got all dressed up for you." She twirled in front of him, showing off the gorgeous dress, how very sexy she looked in it.

Still not an acquiescence from him, but Candace knew she would get it.

"I'm not wearing panties."

"Oh, god," Justin groaned, throwing his head back to look briefly at the ceiling before returning his gaze to Candace. He pulled her to him, hugging her tightly, his lips pressed against her forehead. "Tell them to keep setting up."

escriterra
escriterra
1,437 Followers
123456...8