Justin's Starring Role

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,432 Followers

The intensity of the scene was driving Justin deeper into a reality in which only he and Candace were present. Her actions, her words—they were so erotic that he was forgetting for seconds—minutes—at a time that two other women were in the room, filming his naked display.

She held him open as she again kissed him deeply and passionately. He squirmed under her grip.

Breaking the kiss, she said, "I have to see." Releasing her hold, she ran her hands up to his shoulders and turned him around. "Take a few steps forward so I get a nice view."

Justin did as he was told.

"Now, my lovely man, let me see what I just described."

Without a second thought, he leaned forward, reached behind him, and spread himself open to her view.

Tabitha framed his exposure. Liz caught Candace's lustful look as she again scooted up on the edge of the desk, hiked up her dress, and began masturbating as she resumed her dirty talk.

"Oh, my, Justin. It's as sexy as I knew it would be. Do you like the thong? I love it. I chose it because that thin little strip of fabric can't really cover everything. You must surely be aware that I can see the cute little crinkles of your asshole on either side of that naughty, naughty excuse for an undergarment."

Candace was masturbating in earnest, her voice becoming husky. Tabitha's camera caught Justin's asshole clench in excitement.

"Reach back and pull the strap to the side. I want to see your asshole."

The pouch of the thong, still snug under his balls, pressed even deeper into him when he did as Candace asked.

A sharp intake of breath let Justin know that Candace liked his unveiling.

"Oh . . . ummm . . . ahh . . . yes, yes," were the sounds that accompanied her mini-orgasm.

"What a sexy, sexy sight! Your pretty, pink opening is such a visual treat, Justin. I'm so glad you're so open with it, so eager to have me see it." Candace leaned forward, sliding off the edge of the desk and leaned forward, wetting a fingertip in the process, and placed it gently at the center of Justin's pucker.

The touch was electric. He jumped.

"Turn around."

Candace dropped to her knees and immediately took his cock in her mouth. She licked away the pre-cum that had accumulated on the head, savoring the taste. Then, she reached to the sides of his waist to grip the waistband of the thong, and she began sliding it down.

As pre-arranged with Liz, this was the cue for the videography to capture the sight of Justin's thong being slowly peeled off of him. Candace had been insistent that one of the visuals which was extremely important to capture would be the back strap of the thong being pulled down and out from between Justin's muscular glutes, a sight that Candace knew would be very arousing for her.

Liz' videography was perfect. Justin's pink cheeks slowly gave up their secret as Candace slid the thong down slowly while she held his cock in her mouth and ran her tongue around the head in a way she knew he loved. When the t-strap back of the thong was free of his ass, Candace slid the flimsy garment completely down and released his cock from her mouth.

Standing, she said, "Now, Justin, step out of your thong. I'm very excited that you're completely naked for me." Grabbing his erect cock, she pulled him to the desk. "Stand right here. I want you to wear something else for me now."

His puzzled gaze followed her hands as she reached behind her to the wooden box on the desk. Swiveling around so her back was to him, she turned the box so that when she opened it, the top would hide the contents from Justin's view. Glancing back at him with a sly smile, she reached inside and withdrew the cock ring she had placed there.

What she was planning to do would mean that Justin would most certainly need some help in delaying his orgasm until he was plunging his stiff cock repeatedly into her gushing pussy.

"You looked so cute and sexy for me in your thong," Candace said as she dangled the thin strap of red leather in front of Justin's surprised expression. "Your cock and your balls looked sumptuous when you had the front of your thong pulled down under them, so I know that you are going to look wicked hot wearing this cock ring."

Before her words had fully registered in Justin's astonished mind (they had never played with a cock ring before), Candace had the strap of red, with its metal studs gleaming in the light, looped around the back of his scrotum. Pulling the ends up across the base of his cock, she snapped the ends together. Leaning back against the desk, she admired the view.

It was Tabitha's assignment to get this sexy shot. Justin's cock was arched up toward the ceiling, still throbbing from the workout Candace had given it with her mouth. Now, though, a shiny circle of red separated his erect manhood and the precious orbs underneath from the rest of his body. Yes, the snug ring would certainly help in preventing his orgasm while Candace played her sexy games with him in front of the camera, but the visual that Tabitha was framing was breathtaking in its effect: it was as if the ring's sole purpose was to present his cock and balls to Candace, to emphasize them visually and to invite her caresses, her petting, her fondling. Framed to display Justin's abs and on down to mid-thigh, the camera lens captured the eroticism of the erect male penis in all its sexiness.

Justin's cock was beautiful and terribly tempting, the young videographer thought as she worked to keep her mind on her job.

Candace reached forward with both hands to carefully cradle his balls, almost like she was scooping up a tiny kitten to hold it tenderly. Moving one hand up to his stiff cock, she wrapped her fist around it and squeezed, thrilling to the hardness. "God, I love looking at you like this, Justin," she said, her voice dripping with lust. "I love seeing you hard, excited. It is such an incredible turn-on to see you naked, hot, and throbbing. This gets me so wet."

Candace released his cock, quickly slipped a finger inside her slippery cunt, then drew it out. She reached to his face and traced her fingertip around his lips. "See? The sight of you has made my pussy drip."

Justin captured her finger with his mouth, sucking it inside. Looking in her eyes, he sucked her finger, tonguing it as she had tongued his cock.

"Oh, you sexy, nasty man," Candace breathed, her eyes fixed on his mouth, watching him suck her finger. "You are driving me crazy." A smile formed on her lips. "That's it, Justin. Suck on my finger. Get it nice and wet, baby. I'm going to slide it inside your asshole."

Her sexy statement almost made Justin clamp down on her finger with his teeth. He opened his mouth to draw in a breath, and she slid her finger across his lips as she took it from his face.

"The cock ring will help keep your orgasm in check while I have my fun with you, Justin." She grinned at him but immediately leaned close to say, "I want you to enjoy it, too, because that's what gets me so excited. I think I know how to make both things happen."

Back to the box, this time drawing out a small bottle of lubricant, she turned back to him as she unsnapped the lid and said, "I'm going to love giving you a nice, slow handjob while I toy with your asshole." She drizzled some lube into one palm, capped the bottle, and set it on the desk. Twisting the middle finger of the other hand through the lube in her palm, she said, "Turn this way for me."

Nudging him with her elbow, Justin quickly understood that "Turn this way" was a directive meant to position him for the best camera angle. That realization, though, did nothing to keep the weakness from his knees upon hearing Candace's declaration that she was going to jerk him off in front of the camera while she slid her finger inside his ass.

"Yeah, that's it, lover," she cooed, wrapping her fist around his cock. "I like it that you can't come for me yet, no matter what I do. What a sexy concept!" Candace moved the hand with the lubricated finger behind him. Standing to his side, she was perfectly positioned to stroke him with her right hand while she penetrated his ass with the finger of her left. "Spread you legs apart a bit. I want your cute little butt crack easy to get into."

Justin swallowed hard and looked at the ceiling. He saw clearly in his peripheral vision that Liz had positioned herself behind Candace. He knew Liz' camera was recording the motion of Candace's hand up and down his cock AND the movement of Candace's other hand as she flattened the palm against his butt, insinuating a finger between his cheeks.

Tabitha was behind the desk, focused on his ass and Candace's invasion there.

He felt like he was in one of those maddening dreams—the ones in which he was caught out on the street, naked for some reason, people watching him as he hurried to some destination. Everyone looking at him, women with their hands over their mouths, shocked at his nakedness. Other women pointing at the erection he was trying to conceal.

He always awoke in a sweat from those dreams.

And, just as was the case now, when we awoke he had a raging hard-on.

Could Candace somehow have tapped into his sexual psyche? This was HER fantasy, she said, yet what she was doing to him, the things she was saying—damn! He was out of his mind with lust for her!

Her finger slid inside.

"Oh, my god! Oh, my god!" Justin gasped as she pushed inside as far as she could go. Her hand was gliding up and down his cock.

"Justin, my sexy man," Candace said, her gaze fixed on his cock and her fist wrapped around it. "God, it feels good being inside you and stroking your stiff prick. I love this, baby. I love this." She slid her hand down to his balls and cupped then, smearing lube across the tender, hairless pouch that had drawn up slightly in his excitement. Her finger stayed buried to the hilt in his ass. "Now let's see what happens when I do this," she teased, moving her hand back to his cock. When she resumed stroking him, she slid her finger out just a little then pushed it back in. Soon she was finger-fucking him with little strokes while she masturbated his erect cock.

"Feel good?"

Candace had moved close to him, straddling his leg as she stood to his side. It made for a better position with the hand that was cupped underneath his cheeks, her middle finger buried in his asshole, but it also meant she could rub her pussy against the side of his thigh.

Liz was getting all of it. She is going to make him wild to fuck her, the videographer thought. The visual of Candace, still in her sexy outfit, standing next to a completely naked Justin (except, of course, for the sexy red cock ring), and grinding against him while she stroked his cock with one hand and pushed her finger inside his asshole with the other was powerfully erotic. We will find a way to make this happen in the next Femme Features video, Liz thought. This is so fuckin' sexy!

Justin was moaning. He had reached an arm around Candace to embrace her as she played with his sexual soul. It felt wonderful to her to feel him urge her on.

"God, Candace, this will make me come so hard that I'll pop that damned cock ring apart!" he gasped as she intensified her actions.

Then, abruptly, she stopped. He groaned in frustration. "Don't stop! God, please, don't stop," Justin panted.

"I have to," Candace said, her mouth close to his ear. "I have more ways to play before I take your big cock inside my pussy." Stepping back from him, she reached behind her to the zipper at the top of her dress, starting it down enough to then bring one hand behind and finish pulling the zipper down to the waist of her dress. It fell from her shoulders, and she kicked it aside.

Walking to stand in front of Justin, now dressed only in her jewelry and heels, she reached up to her pert breasts, grabbing her nipples and squeezing them blatantly in front of him. It caused shivers to run up her spine. "Don't worry, though, my sexy toy. I WILL unsnap that ring and then plunge down on your cock and ride you hard." Her eyes closed briefly, savoring the idea. "But not now. I have another way to make you feel good before that happens." Dropping her hand to her pussy and tracing circles around her hardened clit, she said, "Up on the desk, on your back, and slide to the edge. I'm going to suck that gorgeous cock some more."

Justin's excitement meant that he was eager to get into position, and he hopped on the desk and positioned himself as she directed. Doing so, however, meant he knew that he was only minutes away from being finger-fucked in the ass during Candace's torturously wonderful fellatio techniques. She had explicitly mentioned that she wanted to see her finger slide into him while she sucked his cock. Now, in this video that she had arranged, it was clear she had planned one of the shots to show her doing it.

But it quickly became clear that she wasn't going to do it until she had teased him unmercifully. Pulling the drawer out from the desk, she extracted a towel and wiped the lube off his cock. In the process, she continued telling him about what she was going to do to him.

"Umm, I love the taste of you," she said, wiping away the last of the lube from his throbbing penis and her hand. "Your cock is delicious." Tossing the towel to the side, Candace positioned herself between his legs. "Do you like it when I slide it all the way down my throat? Like this?"

Justin dropped his head back on the desktop from the position he'd held it in when she was speaking to him. He knew what was coming. The wonderful sensation as she slid him all the way down her throat did not disappoint. She held her breath, leaning over him and bracing one hand on the desktop to help her maintain her position. Then Candace inched her lips the last few centimenters to the base of his cock.

Feeling his cock completely encased in his sexy girlfriend's mouth and throat never failed to make his dick pulse, and Candace could not accommodate the motion for more than a second or two. She backed off, gathering the mixture of saliva and pre-cum in her mouth before pulling his cock free with a gasp.

She moved up to his face and kissed him deeply, his cock in her grasp as his legs dangled over the edge of the desk.

Again, Liz and Tabitha were treated to a sight so sexy that their videography professionalism was sorely tested.

I should be paying her for this, not the other way around, thought Liz as the erotic scene she was filming caused her pussy to moisten. Tabitha, too, was working hard to frame the shot in spite of the thoughts running through her mind: Damn! This is so hot! Will I ever have a man to play with like this? Will some guy love me enough to let me-

Then, Candace broke the kiss and said, "I have plenty of lube, Justin. I'm going to suck your cock and slide my finger inside your beautiful asshole at the same time. Will you be able to stand that? Will that feel good, do you think?"

Justin could only moan. Liz captured the twitching of his dick, a motion that Candace had told her was sure to occur when she told him in the scene that she was going to finger-fuck him in the asshole while she sucked his cock. Reaching again for the lube, Candace quickly dripped more of it into her hand.

Keeping her palm horizontal so as not to lose the lube, she lowered herself in front of him, maneuvered his legs over her shoulders, and then straightened her legs so she was standing close to his butt at the edge of the desk, his legs draped over her shoulders. This pulled his butt forward and up.

It was the perfect position to give her free access to his private opening.

She quickly pressed the palm of her hand against his asscheeks, twisting her hand and pressing forward in a way that transferred most of the lube between his cheeks. Then she began petting him there, rubbing the lube against his asshole, getting him thoroughly slippery in the process. Looking into his eyes while she stroked his asshole, Candace said, "It's really exciting to be inside you. I love it when I push my finger into your asshole, baby. It feels so sexy, so wonderful."

The explicit talk coupled with the sensations she was producing in and around his anus—warmth, tingles, anticipation—was an exquisite, erotic torture for Justin. He squirmed against her hand impatiently, not caring whether he looked like a sex-starved maniac desperate to feel his lady's finger slide inside him.

Candace was driving him crazy.

Then she leaned down, took his cock in her mouth, and slid her finger deep inside, all in one coordinated motion.

Justin gasped. He threw his hands to his head, covering his face. Sexy groans came muted through his hands before he drew them away, quickly moving them to grip the edge of the desk, gaining purchase there in order to pull himself even deeper onto Candace's finger. "Fuck me," he gasped. "Fuck my ass, baby!"

Candace slid as deep inside him as she could and then took his cock all the way down her throat. She was so turned on that she wanted all seven inches of his throbbing dick in her mouth, in her throat. She stayed bent over him, feeling him squirm his ass against her hand as she focused on surrendering to his erection at the back of her throat. Finally, she raised her head, pulling his cock out of mouth and drawing in a huge gasp of air, a string of saliva escaping in the process to fall on his belly.

She held her finger firmly in place as he panted and groaned. Candace began stroking his dick, using the saliva lingering there as lubricant.

"Oh, that feels so good! Don't ever stop! Don't ever stop!" Justin gasped, his cock twitching in her grasp.

But she did stop, knowing that continuing risked his orgasm, and Candace wanted that to happen only when his cock was buried inside her.

Pulling her finger from his asshole, she turned her head to kiss one leg as it hung over her shoulder before she lowered both legs gently to the floor. Justin lay panting on the desktop.

"I'm sorry, baby, but this is the one time during the shoot when getting the video to come out as I want it means that Liz and Tabitha have to set up a special camera angle. I want them to capture the sexy visual of my finger sliding into you when you're in position on your back on the desktop."

Tabitha had already switched to the camera mount that would allow her to record the under-and-up view that would be necessary to show what Candace wanted to see in the video. It took a few minutes to set up the added lighting she needed. Justin "settled down" (as Candace later put it) during that time.

"Oh, my gosh, Justin—you were fantastic! You had me so hot and bothered that I was absolutely dripping during that scene." She snuggled against him as the two of them sat on a couch which was a few feet away from the lighting stage. "This video will be everything I have imagined. I love you so much for doing this for me." Candace paused only a beat, then said, "For us. I can't wait to be snuggled up exactly like this, watching what just happened."

Justin was more interested in an immediate interaction. "Candace, I have to admit that I really wondered about you when you brought up the idea of that calendar. It's easy to see that, after all the convincing it took to get me to agree to THAT, the idea of a video of us together . . . well, yeah. I guess I would have given you a flat "No!" if you had suggested it and asked me to do it." He pulled her closer to him. "But I have to admit that this is turning out to be nothing like I expected."

He stopped talking at that point. Candace waited, hopeful that "nothing like I expected" meant that it was BETTER than he expected.

He kept her in suspense on purpose.

"Justin!"

He laughed. "I meant what I said about blue balls, babe. What you're doing to me should be against the law." She smiled. "So don't you dare drag this out any more. We are going to have to get down to business up on that stage pretty quick or I worry that I'll actually injure myself."

escriterra
escriterra
1,432 Followers
1...345678