Justin's Starring Role

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin gasped when Candace unsnapped the leather ring from around his cock and balls. "Now!" His urgency was packed into a tight bark of a command. It surprised Candace in its intensity.

She loved it, and she scrambled onto the desk. Justin pushed the box off the edge of the desktop in his rush to bury his cock inside his girlfriend. The globe perched precariously close to toppling onto the floor.

It was heaven for both of them when he sank his aching cock into her hot, wet pussy and started thrusting. Quickly, though, Candace reached behind him and placed her hand on his ass in a position that allowed her to press two fingertips against the base of the plug and hold them firmly there, nudging the toy even deeper inside him.

That did it. The plug bumped up against his prostate, and Justin howled in relief and surprise as his stiff dick shot powerful jets of cum deep inside Candace's clenching pussy. Her own orgasm was electric and intense, her vagina gripping and releasing his cock in concert with Justin's spurts.

They lay gasping in exhaustion for several seconds, aftershocks rippling through both of them.

Both Liz and Tabitha swallowed, not realizing how dry their mouths had become as they filmed the scene.

While their mouths were dry, their pussies decidedly were not.

The spent couple lay in each other's arms for a moment longer, then Justin levered himself up on his elbows and gazed into Candace's eyes, the plug still lodged firmly in his bottom. "You're incredible."

He kissed her.

Liz and Tabitha framed the kiss, Liz in close-up, Tabitha in tableau.

It was the perfect fade to black.

1...345678