Juxtaposition Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I want to sit down for this," Rodrego decided before leaning back on taking a seat on the toilet beside the tub.

His cock pointing directly at the ceiling as he made himself comfortable, Rodrego rotated his gaze back and forth between Husband and Wife until he finally aimed his cock forward and shoved it ruthlessly between Valerie's waiting lips.

"YEAAHH..GET IN THERE," Rodrego groaned, smiling wickedly over at Nolan and feeling strangely invigorated and empowered by the way Valerie's Husband had lowered his right hand under the water, right on top of his own crotch as the helmet shaped head of Rodrego's penis bulged out the corner of his wife's left cheek.

"Open your mouth wide and let Nolan watch you suck my dick," Rodrego haughtily urged, realizing now he was in full control of the situation.

Looking down at the way the married woman's eyes seemed to cross each time the head of his cock crashed into the back of her throat, Rodrego arched his hips upwards just enough until the boiling cauldron of his balls were bouncing against Valerie's chin.

"GAWWDD..YEESSS," the teenager winced through gritted teeth, his enthusiastic groans echoing through the bathroom as Valerie's mouth struggled to contain his massive girth.

Feeling as if he was on the throne, in more ways than one, Rodrego sat back and enjoyed the first blowjob Valerie had ever given anyone besides her Husband. Content to rest there for an eternity, massaging his powerful hands through Valerie's curly brown hair as she dutifully serviced him, Rodrego knew he couldn't keep his pent up rush of cum from splashing down Valerie's churning throat for very long.

Allowing Valerie to slobber his knob to just the point of no return, Rodrego reached down and slowly pulled the saliva drenched length of his prick out of the older woman's mouth, holding it there in front of her eyes for her to see. Savoring the sight of Valerie on her knees in front of him, appearing to pray at his feet, Rodrego reached down and took hold off the teeshirt that was bunched up between Valerie's breasts and chin. Gracefully raising the married woman's arms into the air, Rodrego worked the last vestige of Valerie's clothing off, leaving her perched on her knees in the center of the bathroom, completely naked.

"Get up," he finally told her after an extended pause.

Leaning forward as Valerie's labored into a standing position, Rodrego once again groped at the sturdy woman's tits while he lavishly kissed her waist and belly.

"Now turn around and let me see that nice fat ass," Rodrego demanded, helping Valerie spin 180 degrees around until he was staring face to face with her round, creamy white behind.

Groping Valerie's asscheeks like two melons in his hands, Rodrego forcefully massaged the married woman's backside until the warmth drifting out from between her legs was too much for the 18 year old stud to ignore.

"What are you going to do with her now?" Rodrego openly pondered, the whole time allowing his thumbs and fingers to work Valerie's asshceeks apart so he could get clear view of her taunt anus and frothing vagina.

Dabbing his thumbs against Valerie's tender pubic flesh as he held her asscheeks apart, with one quick twist of his neck, Rodrego darted his tongue forward as far as it could go. Letting it drift over the puckered rim of Valerie's asshole, Rodrego blindly swiped his tongue upwards until it found the pungent entrance to the married woman's flowering womb.

"UUURRGGAAHHH," he heard Valerie's muffled screams from above.

His cheeks and ears sandwiched between Valerie's meaty thighs, Rodrego used his tongue like a wayward drill bit to bore out the shivering woman's pubic crevice. Nursing on the oily nectar like a baby cub drinking from a pool of sustenance, Rodrego kept his mouth buried against Valerie's genitals until he could feel her body beginning to give out from his rabid oral assault.

Strongly clenching his hands around Valerie's behind, Rodrego shoved his face further and further between her legs until he could feel her begin to tremble at the core. The shockwaves his tongue were creating grew with each passing second until Valerie's entire body looked as if she was being victimized by a rip in the Earth's crust below.

Slowly pulling his mouth away from Valerie's cunt when he sensed her knees were about to give way, Rodrego leaned back on the stool and watched as Valerie's dropped to the floor in front of him. Keeping his hands on her shoulders to hold her steady as she teetered at his feet, Rodrego waited a moment then gently pushed the older woman's weight forward until Valerie was on all fours, like a bitch in heat, with her ass raised directly in front of his face.

His freshly sucked cock still jutting proudly into the air, Rodrego gracefully rose from his comfortable perch and stood directly above Valerie, his feet placed to each side of her knees as she cowered below. Jacking his dick off as he lowered his right knee to the floor between Valerie and the bathtub, Rodrego used his left hand to nudge her ass forward slightly to give him a better view of her fuming cunt.

Sliding his pelvis back as far as he could, Rodrego used his right hand to steady his cock at the same time he used the fingers of his left to hold the married woman's pussy all the way apart.

"You ready?" he snarled down to Valerie, tilting his head to the side to enjoy the way her heavy tits grazed the floor as she bent over for him.

"Here it comes..UURRGGHHH," Rodrego groaned, pressing forward until the upper half of his dick sliced deeply between the inflamed folds of Valerie's inner sanctum.

His adrenaline pumping wildly from the way Valerie shuddered on the floor, desperately trying to keep her balance as he shoved his crotch into hers, Rodrego placed his left hand on the small of Valerie's back to hold her steady as punched the lower half of erection all the way home.

____________________________________

While jacking off serves its purpose and getting a blowjob is real nice, nothing ever takes the place of being able to stick a raging hardon into a tight and wet cunt, and for the first time since he left New York, Rodrego was wallowing in that one of a kind feeling. Unlike the run of the mill young girls he had experienced back home, to actually have a grown, married woman on her knees in front of him with her Husband helplessly looking on, was something Rodrego simply couldn't comprehend. Left to rely on nothing but his base and instinctual desires, Rodrego pushed forward and fucked Valerie hard.

Ramming his cock deeper and deeper into Valerie's raised cunt, Rodrego held tightly to her waist to keep their joined bodies from sliding across the slick bathroom tiles.

"YEAHHAARRGGHH," the seething teenager groaned each time he brought a rippling spasm to the older woman's folded and quivering body.

Looking over Valerie's shoulder at the way she kept her face buried between her hands, Rodrego couldn't resist smacking her several times on each asscheek, as a lewd punishment for the act of weakness she was in the process of committing in front of her Husband.

Intuitively hearing the sound of intensified breathing and water being stirred to his right, Rodrego continued to increase the velocity of his thrusts until the side of Valerie's head and arm were tapping the edge of the bathtub each time his crotch collided with her reddened backside. The muffled and distorted sounds of sex in such close quarters echoed through the bathroom as Rodrego balls began to tighten.

"I've got to get her off first," he told himself before leaning forward and pressing his sweaty chest flat against Valerie's back.

Grabbing her dangling breasts with his left hand, Rodrego used his right to twist and finger Valerie's now liquefied pussy. Rolling his fingers like angry talons through Valerie's buttery vaginal folds, Rodrego clamped his thumb, index and middle digits around the married woman's bulging clit as his cock continued to rip in and out of her gaping snatch.

"UURRGGHAAHH..AAHHH...AAHHH..AAHHH" Valerie ceaselessly moaned, her head, elbows and knees continuing to rock in spastic percussion against the floor until she turned to sexual mush beneath Rodrego.

"I'M CUMMING......OHHH FUCK ..GOD...I'M CUMMING," she cried from the deepest cavern of her soul until her knees and elbows gave way, causing her to collapse into a moaning heap on the floor as Rodrego's full weight pressed down on top of her.

"GGGOODDDAAMMNNN," the crazed teenager groaned as he pulled his greasy and still erect cock free from Valerie's still spasming womb.

"I still need to cum," Rodrego nonchalantly spat down to her.

Stealing a quick peek over to the tub to check on Nolan, Rodrego's initial thoughts were confirmed when he saw several milky white strands of fluid floating just above the naked man's submerged crotch.

"Son of a bitch jacked off while I was fucking his wife," Rodrego incredulously observed.

"Get up Valerie and turn around..get up on your knees again and stick my cock back in your mouth," Rodrego ordered, patiently stroking his now messy shaft until Valerie worked her exhausted body back into position.

Stepping his right foot up onto the top edge of the tub, Rodrego stood mightily above Valerie, his heavy brown balls swinging directly in front of the spent woman's face.

"Open up," Rodrego calmly demanded. "Open your mouth all the way up."

A shuddering sigh bubbled free from Rodrego's lips the instant Valerie's mouth closed around the ultra sensitive flesh of his virile manhood once again.

"Won't be long now," he muttered to himself, savoring the image of Valerie perched on her knees in front of him, now forced to suckle her own freshly fucked vaginal juices from his wrist thick girth.

"YEAH," Rodrego chuckled, his hips beginning to rotate in slow and grinding circles as he fucked Valerie's face in front of her helpless Husband.

Clamping his left hand tight on top of Valerie's head, Rodrego held her mouth steady as he fed her the length of his brick like cock. Loving the way her lips distended as his balls jiggled on top of her chin, Rodrego felt his nerve ending sizzle when he felt Valerie's cleavage grazing against his left leg.

Adding his right hand to the top of Valerie's head, Rodrego held on for dear life as he thrusted his crotch forward until he felt the reservoir inside his bulging testicles rupture under the pressure.

"AARRGGHHHHHHHHH," he groaned at the top of his lungs, every muscle in his chest and neck flexing and flaring as wave after wave of his scalding hot semen exploded down Valerie's churning throat.

"FUCKFUCKFUCKFFFUUCCKKK," Rodrego grimaced ecstatically, his hairy balls dancing wildly on Valerie's chin and cheek as the first traces of his milky ejaculate began to seep free from the vacuum seal of her lips.

"YEEESSSSS," he cooed, staring down at the magnificent sight of his cock as it continued to spew lather over Valerie's chest and swinging tits.

Massaging the shaft of his massive pride, milking every bit of remaining lust from it, Rodrego shifted his gaze over to Nolan and immediately picked up on the mixture of resignation and guilt etched across his face. Looking quickly down at Valerie at his feet, he couldn't help but notice the expression of exasperated awe that weathered her now soiled facial features as well.

Feeling a mixture of awkwardness and empowerment watching the Husband and Wife stare aimlessly at each other, Rodrego suddenly had an overwhelming urge to step back and allow Nolan and Valerie a private moment to themselves. Laying his left hand gently on Valerie's shoulder at the same time he reached down and beckoned Nolan with his right, Rodrego softly nudged the two together before taking several steps back as the couple shared a tender but surreal embrace at the edge of the tub........

THE END

Thanks for reading!!

12