JV: The Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
Your pleasure was all his.
1.3k words
4
30.8k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of The Encounter, we had fallen asleep with your head on my chest and my cock in your hand. You expressed that you had never been fucked so good. Your pussy is still sore and throbbing, but you are dreaming of the next time that we fuck.

You wake up to find me between your legs gently eating your pussy. The room is filled with the aroma of good sex. You didn't know that sex could feel so good. Your pussy lips are bright red and sore from me fucking you the day before. Your legs are covered with cum that oozed from you pussy during the night. You are replaying the events of the previous day over and over in your mind. You look down at me with those beautiful green eyes and thank me for making you a woman. I assure you that the pleasure was all mine.

You slide down and rest your lips on my engorged cock. You start to lick it as I reach down and cradle your head. I start to move my dick in and out of your mouth, fucking it in the same way that I had fucked you pussy the night before. Slowly at first, but picking up speed with every stroke. When I think you can't take anymore, you relax your throat muscles to let me slide deeper. You are gently massaging my balls as your tongue swirls around the shaft. Just when I think I can't hold back, you release your vise-like grip on my cock and tell me, "It's my time to tease you, Majic."

With that, slither up my body and slowly ease your pussy down on my waiting cock. The pain is enormous, tears are flowing down your face but still you glide more and more of my cock into your pussy. As you wipe away the tears, you again feel your pussy being filled and stretched to its limit. Through clenched teeth, I encourage you to me deeper and deeper into your tight pussy. "Oh My God, it hurts so good," you say when you think you can't take anymore. With about ¾ of my cock buried in your pussy, you can feel the head starting to swell. Up and down you slide on my pole. You start to get that tingling sensation deep, deep inside your pussy. I reach up and gently massage your breasts and you are totally lost in lust. You start to bounce harder and harder, forcing more and more of my cock into your pussy. "Yes, Yes, fuck me harder and harder, I want to feel your cock in my belly button, I need your MAJICSNAKE!" As you feel my cock beginning to swell deep within the recesses of your pussy, the people in the room next to us start pounding on the walls to cheer you on. "I'm cumming; I'm cumming, echoes throughout the room as your body is overtaken by another powerful orgasm. As your pussy tightens around my cock, your can feel my creamy white venom coating your pussy walls.

Just as you finish shaking, and begin to regain your senses, I lift your legs toward your head so that your ass is off of the bed. You feel my warm, wet tongue lapping at your asshole, then licking one long stroke from your asshole, through your lips, to your swollen clit. You tell me you have never had anyone do that before! You think you're going to cum, but I stop for a moment. Just as you start to relax, I do it again. By the time I get to your clit, I lick it leisurely until you cum again.

Placing my hands on the bed on either side of your head, I tell you, "I'm gonna enter you now, but not for long - cause I'll cum too quick".

You feel my cock pressing at the entrance, and then I enter you. I fill you up, making you gasp as your jaw drops open. We look into each other's eyes as I pull back and enter you again - harder this time. Your hips began to rock against me as I reach deeper and deeper inside you again and again.

You tell me it feels so good as I pound your pussy. "It was as if you've had reached the end - but then gone further!" you say as your pussy starts to pulsate. Your hands look for something to hold onto as the intense waves shake your body.

You are just coming down from my orgasm when you feel my lips on my nipple... my fingers twisting the other one. You looked down to watch my pink tongue dart out and flick at your hard brown nipple – licking, and then sucking your breast into my mouth. You watch me lick my way across your chest to tease my other nipple with my wet tongue and soft lips. You feel your body react to my touch as your hips starting to rock slightly.

As I take your nipple in my teeth, you beg, "Please... oh, yes..." You watch me gently bite down, pulling and sucking. You are enjoying the pleasurable pain that is shooting through your body, when you feel me let go of my nipple and lick a wet trail across to the other - then back - and again - until I am licking your chest furiously from one hard peak to the other. It was a most amazing combination of wetness, warmth and softness like you had never felt before!

"I don't think I can move!" you laughed as you feel your legs shaking.

"How do you want me?" You ask. I instruct you to get on your hands and knees.

Once again you wonder if you will be able to handle me from this new position, but I put you at ease by running my hot, wet tongue from your pussy to your asshole. You moan loudly as I lick and suck, bucking your ass into my face until you feel me him enter your dripping pussy. My cock once again does its wonderful magic inside of you. You are still bucking from my tongue on your ass, and rocking back and forth as slam deeper and deeper... again and again. I suddenly pull out, but you are still grinding your ass against my pelvis. You just couldn't seem to stop moving as you watched me cum.

I tell you to lie back down... and you watch as I crawl between your legs again. You tell me that you love the sight of me there. I once again began sucking and licking your pussy as you tell me, "I'm gonna cum again - I'm gonna cum!"

The words are barely out of your mouth before you grunt, "I'm cumming! Now! I'm cumming again!" and I lick every drop of you juices as you close your eyes, quivering and moaning.

"I don't usually get this hard this fast again" I say with a bit of surprise in my voice as I show you my hard cock. The next thing you know, I am holding your legs up and shoving my cock back into your wet pussy. Our bodies are slapping together like machines. Just as our rhythm reaches a fever pitch, we cum together. Totally exhausted, we lie down next to each other, and just marvel at this wonderful experience. You start to tell me about this fantasy that you had last night but decide that we should take a nap first. Looking at the devilish grin on your face, I can't wait to hear the rest of the story. I tell you sweet dreams and you assure me that they will be. We kiss passionately before falling asleep in each other's arms.