Jynx'd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha's eyes closed shut, squeezing tightly now and then into a noticeable wince as he hit a particularly sensitive spot within her. Her fingers held onto the edges of the desk. Every muscle in her tight little e body seemed to tense. Only her mouth remained loose, easing open as cries of pleasure escaped past her lips.

The heavy wood desk held up admirably as their love making intensified. In and out of her he moved with increasingly rapid and impassioned thrusts. Fine sheens of sweat covered both of them -- fair, creamy skin and dark, ebony flesh -- as they filled the room with their own body heat. Soft groans, sharp cries, and loud moans drowned out any of the remaining noise that happened to seep into the den from outside. The room could have been in the middle of Times Square for all they cared.

He leaned forward, dropping her legs which immediately clutched against his waist. His braced against the desktop beside her shoulders and he hovered over her, grinding his crotch against hers.

"Mathis! Oh! Uhh!" Samantha gasped.

Beads of sweat dripped off his face onto hers and her body. He began to feel that delectable ache in his gut and the rush of blood into his tip. It throbbed incessantly as he continued his rolling thrusts into her.

"So good, baby. So good," he rasped. He brushed the damp strands of hair away from her pretty face and planted a demanding kiss against her open mouth, plunging his tongue deep inside.

Feeling her wrap her arms around his neck, he scooped her up, raising her from the desk, and stood up tall. Holding her aloft with ease, he carried her over to the big wing chair. Still inside of her, he sat down, her knees on the seat at his side.

Her hands held his cheek and chin as she moved her lips in frenzy all around his face, kissing and licking him as if he were covered in honey. His large hands wrapped around her hips, fingers stretched over butt as he bounced her steadily on his rigid length.

"Uhn, Mathis!" she breathed as she covered his mouth with a passionate kiss.

Her nimble, strong body gyrated over him, drawing even more pressure to a point on his cock. She leaned back, locking her hands around the back of his neck, exposing her shimmering, white breasts to him. He was happy to taste them once again, swiping his tongue across her blushing bosom and sucking her hard nipples into his hungry mouth. He could practically hear and see her heart pounding from inside her chest. It matched his own intense pressure he felt from deep within.

Still racing towards their apex, Mathis guided her to a new position. Swiftly, he had Samantha with her knees on the seat, facing the back of the chair. He moved in from behind her, a shapely, smooth, pink flushed bottom inviting him in. His hand the small curve of her back, he rocked back into her with one bold thrust.

"Ahh!" Samantha groaned, tossing her head back. She braced her hands against the chair.

Mathis guided his shaft into her with stiff strikes, announcing each turgid thrust with a satisfying moan or grunt. He watched his dark, hard length of flesh and muscle sink into her, her tender, pink lips of flesh teasing inward an out with his swollen cock.

Samantha chewed achingly at the leather of the back of the seat, an exhausted yet undeniably sultry look of pleasure glowing on her face. Her back curved seductively inward, offering an even more tempting target for Mathis' thrusts. Her desire was as strong and relentless as his was.

Mathis couldn't believe how good this felt. He couldn't have believed good it would have felt the first time he allowed himself to imagine it all that time ago in first year university. He felt the young woman's fire and spirit all around him, in him, through him. It was exhilarating and he was a man determined to show her his appreciation for such a delectable gift.

Steady, controlled strokes slowly gave way to earnest, undisciplined thrusts as both of them coughed and gasped uneven breaths of air. Mathis leaned forward taking hold of her waist with one hand, and reaching around to grasp her perspiration dripping breast in the other. He slapped his crotch up against her butt sending tiny ripples along her flesh and drawing raspy cries for more up through her parched throat.

Samantha's whole face tensed, a tear streaming from her squeezed-shut eyes. She pressed her chin against her shoulder, sealing her lips as she held her breath, and dug her nails into the unbroken leather. Then she threw her head back, whipping strands of her hair backwards, and crying out with one electrifying gasp, "Ahh-uhn!"

Her body trembled and shuddered, clenching around him as she poured a glistening wetness over his swollen piece.

Hearing and feeling the woman surge past her climax in a torrid rush, Mathis felt the tightness in his abs and buttocks, muscles tearing and aching for respite. He quickly breathed through his mouth, forcing air through his teeth and past his lips. His cock ached with the throbbing pain of ecstasy, demanding release. A drawn out growl rose from his gut and he was ready to burst. He pulled out almost completely, before surging forward with one last powerful thrust.

"Uhhn!" he groaned deeply, loudly, hot air surging through his throat as he raised his head towards the ceiling. An almost painful rush of thick, creamy passion exploded from deep within him, racing through his length and splashing into Samantha. He withdrew slightly, and then thrust into her again, rocking the smaller woman against the back of the chair, another forceful jet of jism streaming forth.

Samantha matched his groaning with her own languid moans.

He heaved and hitched for air. His cock staying inside of her, still spurting and oozing his climax into her, he felt the strain from deep within his body. Fine streams of sweat rolled down his dark skin. It was as intense as any workout he had done for football and much, much more satisfying.

"Ahh, Sammy," he breathed, "Uhh, that felt so good, baby."

Her eyes shut, she nodded her head slowly, managing a limp but genuine smile on her glowing face. She leaned heavily against the back of the chair until she felt him withdraw his full length from inside of her.

Mathis shaft hung low, dripping their mingled sticky fluids. He pushed his fingers backs across his damp temples as he regained his breath and steadied his pounding heart. He looked at the woman curling up in the chair, a most satisfied expression on her face She had taken his best, his most passionate, heated motions of desire and looked just as beautiful as when they had started.

The din of the party outside the door slowly crept back into the room as their bodies and senses settled. But they paid it no mind anyway. Mathis simply slipped into the large chair seat, positioning Samantha on his lap. They embraced and exchanged long kisses.

Samantha leaned back and traced her fingers around his chest, smiling. "I guess that answers the question 'Would you, could you with a clown?', huh?" she mused whimsically.

Mathis chuckled, "Hey, Superman doesn't discriminate."

"Mmm, I wonder if Lois Lane knows how good he is?"

They both laughed, then she suddenly blinked and glared at him. "Hey!"

"What?" he asked.

"She's jealous!" she exclaimed.

"Who's jealous?"

"That chickie who kicked me into the pool," she said, "She wants to be in here with you getting all hot and naughty in your pants. Am I right?"

Mathis shook his head. "Janelle and I aren't like that."

"But that's why she pushed me into the pool," she insisted, "And that's why she had me come to this party. AND...and..." her words trailed off and a pout formed on her lips.

"What?" Mathis asked.

Samantha eyed him. "THAT'S why I'm not getting paid for this gig."

"Oh...yeah," Mathis looked aside sheepishly, "Sorry about that. How about I make it up to you, though."

She frowned momentarily, considering it. Then an ominous, wicked smile curled onto her lips. It made him feel uneasy.

"Wh-what?" he asked, reluctantly.

**********

The little girl in the pink party dress waited impatiently for the clown to make her a cat-shaped balloon. He looked befuddled and frustrated as he twisted the balloon into various shapes, none of them resembling a cat, or a dog, or any animal for that matter.

If she had been a little older, she probably would have known better than to approach the tall, big clown with a crooked orange wig that didn't fit his head, no make up on his mocha skinned face except for some eye-black that looked like something athletes used, and a purple clown outfit that was far too tight on his muscular frame and much, much too short barely stretching past his knees. Also, the sign around his neck "Klown in Training" should have been a dead giveaway.

"Here!" he finally barked at her, thrusting the decidedly straight balloon into her hands.

The little girl frowned at it, pouting her lower lip. "What is it?" she asked, sneering.

"It's a pool noodle," he remarked flatly. He gave her a firm nudge on her shoulder, brushing her aside. "Or it's a big blue worm you can use to beat your little brother with. Use your imagination, kid. Next!"

Even with is lucky leather shoe in his pockets, Mathis' charms were lost on these kids. And there was so many of them at the street festival that day.

The organizers of the festival thought he was the most awkward, humourless clown they had ever seen, but since he came as a 2-for-1 promotion along with Jynx, they didn't show too much concern about it.

"I want a funky monkey," the next child, a boy with a Spider-man shirt and a missing tooth, demanded.

"Yeah, so does your mama," Mathis grumbled under breath but set to work on the balloon.

With a couple of twists, though, the balloon suddenly popped in his hands, startling both him and the child. "Damn!" he spat.

A stiff whack at the back of his head sent him stumbling forward. He turned, fuming. "What the fu...-" Another whack --along with a sour goose-like honk-- to his face from an inflatable toy baseball bat shut him up.

"No dawdling at work!" the smaller, more normal looking clown, Jynx scolded, "And no swearing."

"Sammy, I...-" WHACK!

"Jynx!"

"Yeah, sorry....Jynx. Jynx," he sighed.

Jynx looked at the ground. "Is that a burst balloon?" she asked.

Mathis' eyes widened and he stepped on it, trying to hide it beneath his shoe. "Nope," he said, looking towards the sky and whistling.

"Penalty!" she cried out, pointing at him. "Penalty!"

The kids gathered around them started to jump up and down, shouting "Penalty!"

Mathis waved his hands, backing away. "No! No! No penalty!"

"Oh yes, penalty!" Jynx nodded as she stalked him, pulling out her seltzer bottle.

"NO PENALTY!" he demanded.

"It was an AC-CI-DENT, right?" she mocked him.

Mathis nodded, slowly reaching into his pocket.

Her mouth widened. "HA!"

The seltzer bottle fired, spraying a stiff stream of water until the container was drained. The crowd of kids roared, Once the water stopped flowing and the excitement settled, Jynx was left frozen where she stood, soaked to her skin, her face and outfit drenched and dripping, still holding up her full bottle of seltzer water, looking completely bewildered.

Mathis put away his empty bottle. He flashed a huge, sparkling grin and then stepped forward and gave the shocked little clown a warm hug.

"Told you I owed you payback, Sammy," he chuckled.

"Jynx," she sighed, hugging him back, nuzzling her cheek against his comforting chest.

"Right, right," he replied softly, as he held her in his arms as if he would never let go. "Jynx."