Jyoti Ch. 03

Story Info
Asha joins Jyoti in sex games. (Hindi)
1.8k words
3.04
57.1k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 05/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As all of us had fucked each other in each others presence and had seen each one of us naked there remained no inhibitions among any of us. Jyoti and her brother Deepak became sex-maniacs and wanted to take full advantage of their parents' absence. They wanted to try every type of sex before their parents could come.

Jyoti also met her friends and told her the pleasure she got from double penetration of her pussy and ass at the same time. Her friend Asha became so much curious that she wanted to experience the pleasure of double fucking in cunt and ass at the same time herself. She said to Jyoti: "Mujhe bhi wohi mazaa dilwaao jo tumne liyaa, main bhi dekhna chaahti hun ki bur aur gaand mein ek saath lund ghuswaane mein kya mazaa miltaa hai. Jyoti asked her to try with her male friends or relatives. But Asha said that " main aur kisi se naheen kahoongi. jis se tum ne chudwaya hai aur gaand maraaee hai usi se mujhe bhi chudwaao aur meri gaand marwaao. Magar is shart par ki woh kisi se bhi is baat ki charchaa nahin kareinge."Jyoti told her that she will ask me and her brother and if they are willing and then she will tell her to come.

Jyoti then asked me and Deepak: " meri saheli Asha tum dono se ek saath apni bur chudwaanaa aur gaand marwaanaa chaaahati hai jaise ki tum ne mere saath kiya tha agar tum log uski ek saath gaand maarne aur bur chodne ko taiyyar ho to us se kah dein ".

Ham donon ne kaha ki ham logon ko kya itraz ho sakta hai jitni saheliyan tumhari aanaa chaahein aayein unhein niraash nahin hone deinge.

Jyoti then said that there is one condition that neither of you will tell about this fucking to any body.

Both of us agreed to this also and promised that apart from the three of us and Asha no one else will know of it.

Then I said to Jyoti when your friend will come then we shall see but what about just now. I said you have taken our cocks in your cunt and in your ass but you have not taken it in your mouth. Dont you want to try oral sex.

She said I will suck your cock today and swallow all its juice but after we have our lunch when we are free.

After our lunch Jyoti asked both me and Deepak to remove all our clothes and so both I and Deepak became fully naked. Then she also removed all her clothes and she also became naked like us.

Jyoti then lay straight on her back on the bed and asked me to lie over her without putting my full weight on her in such manner that my lund (cock) comes in her mouth and her choot ( cunt) is below my mouth . Then Jyoti took my cock in her mouth and started sucking it and asked me to fuck her cunt with my tongue and also suck her clit. After about ten minutes I discharged my cum in her mouth and she also discharged her pussy juice in my mouth and because of sucking her clit she came very forcefully.

Then I withdrew and then she asked Deepak to lie straight on her back and she lay over him in such a manner that her mouth was over his lund (cock) and her choot (cunt) was over his mouth. She started sucking his cock and Deepak started fucking her cunt with his tongue. After some time Deepak said he was coming and shot his load in Jyoti’s mouth. Jyoti also enjoyed her tongue-fucking. Thereafter our afternoon sex-session was over.

In the evening after the tea Jyoti suggested that all of us should masturbate in the presence of each other. So I and Deepak took our cocks in our fists and started stroking our cocks vigorously. Jyoti started rubbing her clitoris vigorously. First I came and shot my load then Deepak came and he shot his load lastly Jyoti came uttering sounds of great pleasure.

In the night when we lay on the king-size bed we engaged in a threesome in which I fucked Jyoti in her cunt while Jyoti sucked the cock of her brother and swallowed his cum. I came in her choot (bur,cunt) and Jyoti also had several orgasms. Then all of us slept and had a very sound sleep.

Next morning Jyoti telephoned Asha to come in the afternoon if she was interested in double fucking and she said that she will come around 2.00 p.m.

Meanwhile we indulged in other sexual activities. After the departure of Mr. and Mrs. Mathur I, Jyoti and Deepak started bathing naked together and so we went for bathing and I applied soap on the choochiyan (tits) of Jyoti while Deepak applied soap on the bur and gaand of Jyoti and Jyoti applied soap on the lunds of mine and Deepak. I started sucking on Jyoti’s right choochi and Deepak started sucking her left choochi. Jyoti caught hold of my lund and the lund of Deepak and started stroking the lunds vigorously and both of us came in no time. Then she asked Deepak to fuck her choot with his tongue and she also came in no time.

After taking our lunch we were waiting for Asha to come and Asha came exactly at 2.00 p.m. Then Jyoti asked everybody to remove their clothes and so all of us including Asha became naked.

Jyoti also brought Vaseline and oil. Then Jyoti asked Asha to lie down on the bed on her back. I was told to suck Asha's right nipple and Deepak her left nipple while Jyoti started licking her cunt then she started fucking her cunt with her tongue and also sucking her clit. The combined effect of this was that Asha started uttering: bahut maza aa rahaa hai .ab mujhe laude se chodo aur meri gaand maaro. Then Jyoti asked me to lie on my back and asked Asha to lay on me face down inserting my cock in her cunt. Then she asked Deepak to come behind Asha's ass and after applying Vaseline in Asha's gaand with his fingers and applying oil on his lund fuck Asha's gaand. Asha enjoyed her double fucking of her choot and gaand as Jyoti herself had enjoyed. I came in her choot and Deepak came in her gaand. Asha also came several times. She said she will like this to be repeated and wanted to go but Jyoti said to her that all of you have reached climax but I am still unsatisfied so you fuck my choot with your tongue and also suck my clit and Vijay and Deepak will suck my choochiyan. Combined pleasure of sucking and fucking made her mad and she came very powerfully. Then Asha left.

In the evening Asha's brother Shekhar came and introduced us that he was Shekhar and was Asha's brother and has come to invite me and Deepak for dinner today and we should reach at his friend’s residence at 7.00 p.m. We told Jyoti about it.

I and Deepak reached Shekhar's friend’s residence at 7.00 p.m. There we were greeted by Shekhar and his three friends very warmly. Then whisky was served and all of us took whisky with soda and every thing was fine. Then dinner was served and it was also very good.

Thereafter I and Deepak asked for permission from Shekhar to leave but before Shekhar could speak one of his friends came and said: jis kaam ke liye bulaayaa tha woh to abhi hua hi nahin abhi kaise jaa rahe ho. Then he started abusing us: madarchod bhosadiwale tum is ki bahen ki bur chodo uski gaand maaro aur hum tumhein aise hi jaane dein. tum donon ki ham chaaro log gaand maareinge aur apna laudaa chuswaayeinge.

Then he called his other friends and said: in bhosadiwalon haraameeon ko kamre me le ja kar nangaa kar do. Then two of their friends came and forcibly took us in a room and started removing our clothes. As they were four and we were only two it was no use struggling so we removed our clothes and became naked.

Then all the four came and removed their pants and shirts and underwear.

Two came to me and two went to Deepak. Then one of the two applied Vaseline in my gaand (ass) and on his lund (cock) and inserted his lund in my gaand and the other person inserted his lund in my mouth for sucking. The same thing happened with Deepak. Before either could come in my mouth or ass both changed positions and now the other fellow started fucking my gaand and the person who was fucking my gaand inserted his lund in my mouth and I had to suck his lund. This time both of them came and discharged their cum in my ass and in my mouth and I had to taste it and swallow it. Exactly same thing happened with Deepak and it became obvious that it was a pre-planned affair.

Then the fellow who had abused us said: ab bhosariwalon tum jaa sakte ho.

Then we put on our clothes and left and came back. On coming Jyoti asked how was the dinner then I told us every thing that had happened and added ham donon apni gaand marwaakar aur unke laude choos kar aa rahe hain.

Hearing our pathetic tale Jyoti rang up Asha and asked her how his brother could know about your double fucking and also told her what his brother did with me and Deepak.

Asha said that she had told her friend Mala about it and she may have told it to her brother kyon ki woh apne bhai se chudwaati rahti hai and his brother may have told Shekhar. She felt sorry and said that she will send her brother to apologise.

Next morning about 11.00 a.m. Shekhar came and apologised. He said mujh se badi galti ho gayee main apne dost ke kahane mein aa gayaa thaa mujhe maaf kar do. I said ki jis tarah tum ne meri aur Deepak ki gaand maari aur laudaa chuswaayaa usi tarah ham donon bhi pahle tumhari gaand maareinge aur laudaa chuswaayeinge. Then he himself removed his clothes and first Deepak fucked his ass and I gave him my dick to suck and then before either of us could come changed our positions and I started fucking his ass and Deepak gave him his dick to suck. I came in his ass and Deepak came in his mouth and he swallowed the come. Jyoti saw all this without Shekhar knowing it.

Maine Shekhar se kaha ki apne teenon doston ki jinhone us din meri aur Deepak ki gaand maari thi unki gaand marwaado to ham donon achchhe dost ho jaayeinge. Usne kahaa ki ham ek ek kar ke teenon ko le aayeinge aap unki gaand maar leejiyega.

Then I told Jyoti ki tumhari saheli ki chudai hamein badi mahengi padi. ab tumhari kisi saheli ko nahin chodeinge. Ab kewal tumhein hi chodoongaa aur tumhari aur Deepak ki hi gaand maaroongaa.