K

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She carefully worked her finger in, and once I was opened she began working a plug in. It took some time, but she was patient, and finally got it to slide in comfortably.

My eyes had been closed as I relaxed and reacted to what Miss was doing, and when I opened them, I found I had an enthusiastic audience. The women were all sitting in front of me, watching me get plugged.

--That's so hot, SB said, and she gently caressed my balls.

It was electric. A stranger's touch in that exposed moment, the plug filling me...

She caressed until Miss came around to the front. She had cock ring made of surgical tubing with a small, hard-plastic cinch. She slipped my cock and balls through and pulled the tubing tight. Then she took something small and silver that had a Velcro strap and a wire hanging from it, and she strapped it around the back of my balls.

--Ready?

--Yes, Miss

She reached down under the chair, and after a moment, both the plug and the silver thing began to vibrate.

It would be impossible to explain just how amazing this felt, especially when coupled with the situation, the audience, the anticipation...My cock was straining at its full length within seconds.

The ladies were all pleased, and praised K for her ingenuity.

--One more thing.

She unwrapped a condom and slid it over my pulsing dick, leaving a little space at the end.

--Okay sweetie. We're going out. While we're gone, I want you to write out a dirty story describing our 3 playdates up until this point, okay?

--Yes Miss.

--And, because thinking about me makes you cum, I want you to fill up that condom as many times as you can for me, okay? No hands!

The blood-rush of pure sexual energy and surrender exploded within me. I could hardly get the words out I was so turned on.

--Yes Miss.

And with that, they left me. Exposed. Hanging. Opened. Plugged and Buzzing. But before I could settle into my thoughts, Miss walked in...

--Almost forgot.

She took the soaked panties and slid them down until the crotch was over my face. Then she took a picture.

--Myra's gonna love this.

And now you know everything.

To be continued...

12