K1MB3RLY M84U Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued through the round display room, curiously examining each inch of the shop as he passed by.

"Ahh here we go!" Reaching down, Arthur grabbed a small took-kit. It was labeled 'Avant Robotics - M84U Multi-Tool and Replacement Components'. He jogged over to the extra backpack, one he would make Kimberly wear, and forcibly shoved it inside. After several seconds of squishing, squirming, jostling, and shaking he was able to close the straining zipper.

He continued exploring around the shop's edges. He passed another display unit. This one was dressed in a slutty air stewardess outfit with her strawberry-brown hair pulled back in a tight pony-tail. The shiny cerulean blue uniform tightly hugged her artificial figure magnificently; a zipper running the length of the dress was zipped down just beneath her round, ample breasts, exposing her bubbly cleavage for all to see.

She was posed with one had on her hip and with the other grabbing at her laughably inexpensive looking air stewardess hat. Her long slender legs poured out from the bottom of her high-cut dress, ending in a pair of porcelain white stilettos.

As expected, there was another plaque next to her podium.

/'Avant Robotics - Tessa_M84U Companion-Bot [REFURBISHED] - $9,999.99'

As the first model of the incredibly successful Avant Robotics M84U Companion-Bot line, Tessa's improvisational behavior subroutines and induction charging hardware are pioneering in their own regards, setting standards still unmatched elsewhere in the fembot industry.

Priced conveniently below $10,000.00, Tessa is more affordable than her direct competition and all refurbished units are reliable as they come with a minimum of over 10,000 hours logged without serious hardware error.

Tessa's industry-leading social mannerisms and conversational-performance bus are so sophisticated, that combined with her ultra-realistic 4th generation SynthSkin and refined facial actuator system, she can pass as human even to the most avid observer!

With updated coital sex-ware, an identical sexual performance chassis to the world-wide best-selling Avant S3X_BOT-4, and upgraded lithium-ion batteries "Tessa_M84U is guaranteed to satisfy your each and every need."

Please see store attendant for Tessa_M84U specifications.\

Arthur spotted another 'Demo Mode' button on her plaque and impulsively pushed it. He hoped to turn a corner and not leave this particular display-bot completely totaled.

It was as if life itself had suddenly flowed into the bot. Her eyes fluttered open and she took a deep simulated breath, her chest rising in perfect synchronicity with her mouth to convincingly emulate the human behavior. The latex of her uniform tightened against her provocative frame her systems "breathed" air into her bellows-like artificial lungs.

Tessa's eyes met Arthur's for a brief second, a perfect shade of hazel, they were equal parts inviting, intoxicating, and electric. She cocked her head and pursed her lips alluringly.

BANG!

Tessa's face contorted as an emergency access panel blasted out from her lower back. She slumped forwards, hinging at the hips. A near perfectly rectangular hole had been melted through the synthetic cerulean material of her uniform. Sparks, thick black smoke, and small tendrils of flame streamed out of the stewardess-bot's slender back.

Arthur stared ahead at the wreckage of the third bot he had inadvertently destroyed while in the store. He was shocked, confused, and the slightest bit amused, "Well...I'm not taking the blame for that one at least."

He stepped forward and examined the damaged robot's back. Her melting SynthSkin disagreed with his nostrils and he coughed hard.

Not enjoying the site of yet another smoldering sexbot and convinced the fire within her was dying down, he decided it was time for him and Kimberly to leave. He walked over to the familiar bot, equal parts beautiful and serene in her frozen state.

Peering into the exposed wiring and circuitry in the small of her back, Arthur found 25 of her 32 battery indicator LEDs glowing green, 1 yellow, and the remaining 6 red. "Good Enough," he quietly whispered to himself. He carefully replaced Kimberly's Dermal Lumbar Panel and tenderly retracted her charging cable into her camoflauged port just as the display model had taught him. Gently brushing strands of her brunette hair aside, he double clicked the small button behind her ear and waited for her to boot.

Arthur could see Kimberly's body pulse and flutter with electric life well before her eyes ever opened or her artificial lips drew breath. Millions of electrical connections surged with power simultaneously, bringing her dormant body to life.

Less than 15 seconds had gone by and more than 99% of Kimberly's intricately woven pieces of software had fully loaded into her volatile, instant-read memory. Her main CPU successfully queried hundreds of thousands of sensory imprints, software patches, hot-fixes, and personality files concurrently through her robust solid-state memory banks. Satisfied, it then green-lit operation of her human emulation hardware through the submission of neatly packaged digital information packets.

Her tight synthetic lips pulled back revealing a radiant smile just before her eyelids opened. Kimberly's electric blue eyes were danced back and forth with frenetic energy; they swept across her entire field of vision horizontally before mechanically indexing down five degrees repeating the process over and over again. After 1.4 seconds she had completed 32 passes, generating a fully reactive and dynamic 3-Dimensional virtual rendition of her surroundings. Her Kinetics sub-processing core used this iterative 3-Dimensional model to plan every millimeter of her movement before relaying commands to her Motor Control Computational Bus. The complex apertures embedded within her eyes enabled a field of vision of 162 degrees horizontal and 140 degrees horizontal, essentially giving her superhuman peripheral vision.

She blinked her eyes several times in quick succession, and with surprising fluidity, jumped to her feet. Her breasts bounced realistically behind her tight top. Arthur choked on air, forgetting the full effects of what seeing her body in motion could do to him.

She wrapped her arms around him and pushed in a for a wet kiss. They let it linger for a moment, their tongues leisurely wrapping up around one another. Kimberly pulled away, cocked her head to the side, and stated matter of fact-ly, "Currently, your KIMBERLY_M84U'S battery level is ... 88%. Power saving mode has been suspended. Normal functionality of your KIMBERLY_M84U has resumed." She grinned absently for a second before cocking her head the other direction, "Warning. Your KIMBERLY_M84U's fluid reservoir is currently at 9% capacity, prompting notification of user. USER_04, do you acknowledge this warning?"

Arthur chuckled, "Yes, er...uhhh...acknowledged." He grabbed the jug of All Purpose Emulation Fluid at their feet and handed it to Kimberly. She held it in her hands momentarily, staring at it only briefly before her powerful ocular sensors scanned the QR code printed on the container's label, prompting a series of pre-programmed subroutines to execute within her plastic chassis.

She convincingly executed a 'blush' subroutine, staring at Arthur with her large innocent eyes. "Can you...turn around Arthur?"

"Uhh...yeah. Sure."

Arthur spun around to face the far wall, impressed at the realness of the sexbot's simulated embarrassment. Within several moments, a loud vacuum noise emanated from Kimberly's direction, accompanied with what sounded like several pumps firing up in quick succession.

The noise stopped just as quickly as it had started; Arthur turned and caught a fleeting glimpse of thin, clear, polyethylene tubing retracting up and into the underside of Kimberly's slender forearm, a few rivulets of emulation fluid dripping onto the floor as the seam in her SynthSkin sealed itself.

"That should last me for quite awhile. Thanks Arthur."

Kimberly grinned and began sashaying towards him, but halted as he gestured towards her with a long, dull gray cylinder. Her large eyes instantaneously parsed the text on the object passing on the information to her Main CPU which identified it as a mechanical grease cartridge made specifically for her nubile model line.

"Oh wow!" She cheered, I've never had one of these replaced. My systems are beyond overdue!"

Arthur marveled at now naturally the peppy sentence came off of her artificial tongue.

She snagged the canister from his hand and immediately pulled her top over her head, causing her hair to fall down explosively around her shoulders.

Her face went blank, all imitative facial expressions drained away, and a small panel hinged open on Kimberly's toned stomach. Arthur peeked in, spying the old grease cartridge, black on the outside from must have been an extended period of minor seepage. It hooked into a cradle that fed a dozen or so thin plastic tubes running up and out of the cartridges recessed compartment.

With a slight pneumatic POP of compressed air, the cartridge disconnected from it's cradle and Kimberly's expert fingers swapped in the new cartridge which slotted into the cradle with a momentary hiss. Her small stomach panel then closed and self-sealed, the complex formulated polymers of her SynthSkin working harmoniously to render the seam completely unnoticeable.

Arthur wondered why she didn't feign shyness over this act of self service, when the replacement of her emulation fluids drove such a visceral reaction.

His thoughts were immediately interrupted as Kimberly bounded into him, her perky breasts compressing against his chest. He noted that expression had returned to her face-place; she wore a sultry grin before diving in for his mouth with her soft, yielding lips and strong polymer tongue.

"Mhhmmhmnmmm. Kim. Kim. Kim" He struggled to talk over the sexbot's oral attack. "Kim. Kim." Whether her systems were hearing his words or not, she continued to explore Arthur's mouth with her own. "Kim. Kim!"

This time her systems registered the urgency in his voice and she pulled back and cocked her head in concern at Arthur. "Arthur, what is it?"

"We should get back to the library," He pointed up towards the stores skylight, "It's getting dark. I don't want us to get caught out in this."

Kimberly's main CPU interpreted Arthur's statement as a direct command; immediately she withdrew her hands from around his neck and took a step back. "Okay Arthur, should we get going then?" As she finished her sentence she reached down and picked up her white top.

"You won't need that right now Kimberly."

She looked at Arthur with confusion in her eyes, then back down at her shirt, then back to Arthur, then back to her shirt, then back to Arthur.

She grinned electrically and bounced with faux excitement, her main CPU confident it had solved the reasoning behind Arthur's request. "You would like me to walk back to the library topless, wouldn't you?!" With that, she pursed her lips like a pin-up model and pushed her breasts together, their buoyant softness folding up onto each other accentuating the delicate crease separating them.

Arthur grinned, "Well, yes I would like that, but that's not why you won't need that top."

She cocked her head towards Arthur, wearing the exact same confused expression she had shown just seconds prior.

Arthur gestured towards the bag of supplies that was filled with clothes. Kimberly followed his gaze, walked over to the bag, and scanned its inside. Her systems quickly determined that the womanly articles were for her.

She turned her head back around towards Arthur, effortlessly. "Oh Arthur! Thank you!"