Kaana

Story Info
Black woman loses her job, but gains so much more.
4k words
4.49
73k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing anything erotic so feedback would be appreciated. If you like what I have to offer please let me know because I have plenty of their stories left to tell. I would like to thank off of the writers who submitted and brought me pleasure over and over and over again, and led me to sharing my own fantasies.

Kaana Thomas stepped off of the elevator and shoved her cell back into her bag with an angry thrust. Her smooth chocolate complexion marred only with the evidence of tears and swollen eyes. To top off what had been a shitty morning she was now late for a job she had pleaded to get in the first place. Granted, she had been there for a couple of months and had proven the decision to hire her to be a wise one, but she always heard her grandmothers voice in the back of her mind, "Chile, you gots two strikes against you, your black and you're a woman. You gonna have to work twice as hard to get half as far in this world." The memory of Nana's soft southern drawl always provided comfort whenever Kaana felt overwhelmed, however as she slowed her pace and composed herself before stepping into the communal office that comfort was not forthcoming. Sighing Kaana dropped her bag on the floor by her desk and slid gracefully into her chair.

"You're late." The statement was less of an observation and more of a challenge. It was issued from the lips of that narrow assed bitch, Jennifer. The tall thin red head was quite beautiful; there was no denying that, however her attitude left much to be desired. She had been on Kaana's case from day one and there was still no clue as to why. Thankfully, Kaana didn't report to Jennifer and as they worked under different bosses there was no real reason to fear her, other than the malicious treatment she was so fond of dishing out.

"Mhm, I'm happy for you..." confusion crossed Jennifers face like a cloud, "...it's wonderful you finally learned how to tell time like a big girl," Kaana finished dismissively as she pulled several files from her desk.

"Let's see if you're so high and mighty later," Jennifer muttered as she stalked off, her long hair billowing behind her like the witches cape Kaana often imagined.

Taking a moment to check her face the compact she kept in her top drawer, Kaana was greeted by light hazel almond shaped eyes that still bore the redness that followed crying, a nose that was in perfect proportion to her heart shaped face, and full lips that were in a perpetual pout. She stood and smoothed her skirt, a simple black one that fell just above her knee with a small flair and checked that her red blouse was just as neat, both of which complemented her 5'4" 130 pound frame quite nicely. Her hair was pulled back into a simple bun at the nape of her neck and her make up was simple, meant to accentuate her beauty rather than decorate. Gathering the materials she had retrieved, Kaana knocked on the door the to Kenneth Harkins office.

"Enter." The single word held unquestionable authority in its smooth baritone. Opening the door Kaana was greeted by one of the most handsome white men she had ever known. Granted she usually found them to be friend material more than dateable she had to admit if she were to ever sleep with one, he would have to be the one or at least the standard. Dark hair crowning a strong face with sparkling blue eyes, a body that most people would have to pay for but he had earned through regular workouts and genetic blessings, a voice that made her melt just to hear and a natural animal like grace that you would expect to see in a professional athlete.

An acknowledging smile and a nod from him indicated that she was to sit until he was finished with the call he was on. From the sound of it he was not very happy with the person on the other end, and if that person didn't tend to his own business especially when dealing with Ken in the future Kaana pitied him. The call ended and Kaana was about to apologize for being late when Ken raised a hand to stop her.

"We have a problem here Kay," he was the only one to call her that since she was small and it thrilled her to hear it roll of his tongue each and every time.

"It seems that Jennifer has been quite busy and her current pet project has been you." A frown creased his brow as he looked at the woman across from him, she had obviously been crying very recently or very hard indeed for her face to still bear the telltale signs.

"You may not know this, but Jennifer wanted your position. The gentleman she is working with now is on his way down the corporate ladder, rather than up and she doesn't want to join him. She was in line for your assignment until I insisted in bringing in some new blood and took charge of my own hiring; however you are still a part of the assistant pool. Long story short, she has apparently been recording every mistake you or even I have made over the past few months and finding a way to attribute them to laziness or inexperience on your part. Kay, she is pushing to have you fired, and I hate to be crass but she has slept with enough people to make it happen. Basically Kay, this is your last day here."

He looked her directly in her eyes as he spoke, the respect and concern there obvious but it didn't soften the blow at all. Kaana felt her eyes welling up again and it must have shown because he pushed a box of tissues across his desk. It felt as if someone had punched her in the stomach or perhaps as if she were on one of those free fall rides. She heard, rather than saw, him rise and was slightly surprised when she felt him at her elbow. He lifted her and guided her over to the low couch by the window, sitting down beside her, he held her as a friend or lover would, offering quiet companionship while she processed the information.

"I know this is hard for you, I've come to know you well over the last few months and I know how much pride you take in your work, it's unfair but she has covered all her bases. There's nothing I can do for you here. I know it may not be the time, but you were obviously upset before I even told you, if you need to talk ...." his voice trailed off with the offer.

The sun shining cheerily through his large clear windows was a direct contrast to the mood in the office. The fact that the boss she had secretly nursed a crush on since they day the met was holding her completely escaped Kaana as she openly cried for the second time in less than two hours. Normally she would have simply packed up her things and left, not giving Jennifer the satisfaction of seeing her leave, but the day had been too much for her.

Words began spilling out her mouth before she could stop them and she told him everything. How she found out her husband of three years had been cheating with his ex, how the girl had become pregnant and felt it necessary to tell Kaana at her last job in the middle of the day causing the scene that had gotten Kaana dismissed, how the divorce had been messy despite having no kids with her ex, how because he hadn't worked in the last year and a half she now had to pay alimony to him, and how to top off everything it turns out he had taken out a second on their home without telling her and now this very morning that lien holder had called and demanded payment or foreclosure. She was barely making things work paying the household bills, lawyer fees and his alimony, now she had to work with a mortgage company who basically lent her ex more money than the house was worth.

As she finished her story the silence that greeted her was pressing. Realizing that he was likely just being polite, she now had to add the embarrassment of airing her laundry in front of her boss, or ex boss, to the list of things that made this the shittiest morning ever.

She took a deep breath and apologized, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have...I'll clean my desk out now and if I could use you as a reference in the future, I would be grateful." She started for the door, head down when she realized he still had her hand in his. Turning she met his gaze and something in it tugged at her heart, it was almost like...no it wasn't possible, he was her employer nothing more, regardless of how much she needed it right now. He stood and pulled her closer to him so that they were almost toe to toe.

"No Kaana, I'm sorry. I had no idea that things were so...Listen, if I had known I would have tried to find a better way of telling you or maybe... I don't know." He lifted her head by her chin forcing her to maintain eye contact as he spoke.

"I really, really enjoy working with you. You are intelligent, resourceful, funny, and..." he paused as if deciding his words, "quite beautiful. I didn't say anything before because it would have been inappropriate given our working relationship, but since technically you probably won't be my assistant next week I think I can take that chance. I think I am falling in love with you Kaana Thomas."

Kaana felt her heart lurch; it was almost like the scene she had imagined as she touched herself almost every night since they had met. All that was missing was the kiss that she found herself aching for. Taking a slow breath in through slightly parted lips she lifted up on her toes and was delighted when he met her lips with his own. Tentative at first, the kiss deepened with each second. The tip of his tongue danced lightly with hers and she soon she felt a tingle in her cheeks that spread through her head and down her spine. He broke it off and leaning in kissed the side of her neck, she could feel and hear him inhaling her scent as he softly planted a trail of kisses from her ear to her collarbone.

His hands had left hers and slid around her waist at some point, but now one was slowly rising up her side. As he made contact with her breast she inhaled deeply and let out a slow moan that carried all of the frustrations of the past year. She almost cried out when he stepped away from her, the absence of his body heat making the air in the office feel icy against her skin. Ken took four quick steps to his door and locked it, then turning he returned to his desk, not looking at her and informed the lobby that he would be occupied for the rest of the morning and that his appointments should be rescheduled.

Turning back to Kaana he said, "If you don't want this to go any further, now is the time to say so." Kaana's only answer was to loosen the buttons on her top. A growl left his lips as he quickly made his way back to the dark skinned beauty standing before him. Before she knew it his arms were around her again, this time their intent was obvious. Far from simply holding her, his hands were on a mission, even as he kissed her, nibbling on her lips, tasting her, his hands were busy unbuttoning the back of her skirt and sliding the zipper down.

When they had found success, he moved his chest away from hers and began finishing the buttons that Kaana had started. He stepped away and smiled, his arousal obvious as it pressed against the front of his pants, begging to be released. She stood before him, clad in a black lace bra that held smooth chocolate 36 D cup breasts and matching boy cut lace panties that hid a trimmed but not shaved mound. Her stomach was flat but not muscular, her hips smooth and rounded, giving her a classic hour glass figure. She reached for the waistband of his pants, never once breaking eye contact with him but he stopped her hands before they could accomplish their goal.

Her puzzlement was obvious and a smiling Ken provided the answer, "You first, if we take those off I can't make any promises." With that he pulled the cushions off the small couch revealing a hide a bed.

In answer to an unasked question he explained, "There are times when late nights and early mornings make it easier to just stay here." Leading her to the bed he laid her down, taking in the sight before him. He lay down beside her, kicking off his shoes as he did so and resuming the kiss they had started his hands now free to feel every peak and valley of her body.

Focusing on her breasts first, he pulled down the delicate lace that encased them and freed on dark hard nipple. Tracing it with his thumb he watched as her breathing quickened and smiled as her thighs separated ever so slightly. Kay's eyes closed and she gave herself over to feelings that had been absent from her life for so long. She felt the bed shift as he lowered himself along her body, his mouth leaving a path of nibbles and kisses as it his hand left her nipple and pulled the other cup down. As his thumb returned to its original target his mouth found the newly freed nipple and began tracing lazy circles around it with his tongue.

Her hand tangled itself in his hair, pulling him in tighter and he responded by suckling harder on the now rock hard bud in his mouth. Each contraction of his mouth around her nipple had an answering tug in the center of her body. Her pussy hurt with its need to be filled and she knew that she was likely soaking wet by now. Almost as if he could read her mind he shifted his mouth to torture her other breast as his hand slid slowly down her body and into the lace that covered his goal.

He pulled up and looked at her with a wide smile as he encountered the wetness that he found there. Two finger slide easily between the lips of her pussy and began softly caressing the nub that they found there. The room was filled with soft moans as he pinched, pulled and rubbed her body, his eyes watching as she slipped into a world of pleasure. After a few minutes he withdrew his hand and a look of desperation crossed her face, pausing to kiss her softly he lowered himself so that his chest was between her legs. Incredulous Kaana had to watch as he lowered her panties and pulled them over her feet, her ex had never offered to go down on her before, he always insisted it was nasty even as he held her head over his own cock and demanded her favors. To have a man who didn't mind, who even offered of his own free will was new to her and she felt her pussy tense up with anticipation.

He slid upward, eyes on the glistening pink center before him. Spreading her thighs a bit more he lowered his head and immediately latched onto her clit, his mouth worked like a vacuum and she was so aroused she almost came within a minute with a writhing moan that started from the pit of her stomach. The tension in her center coiled tightly before breaking free, each pulse released a bit of the pressure that had been slowly building since that first kiss, her ass cheeks and stomach tightened as the orgasm seemed to intensify rather than wane and soon she heard someone whimpering, for a moment the fact that it was her own voice escaped her. Finally she was able to breath freely again, a light sheen of sweat covering her body and slight trembles still wracking her body.

She lay back trying to regain some level of coherency, when she felt his tongue lapping up her juices, first those that had dripped down to her ass, now at her thighs, now at the hole that had expelled them making her body shiver slightly. She sighed as his warm tongue worked its way into her body wiggling exquisitely and drawing out the last few spasms. He avoided her now over sensitive clit and worked on the parted pink lips that surrounded it, his hands under her knees he lifted them up so that her feet were on either side of his head, exposing the puckered brown knot that had been hidden before. She hadn't expected him to eat her before and she sure as hell hadn't expected him to do what came next. Kaana had thought he was positioning her so that he could enter her and seek his own pleasure, something she very much wanted to give him.

However, her eyes flew open and a hand flew to her mouth as she felt the light cool feel of a tongue tickling her asshole. Never before had she experienced something so deliciously wrong or so tantalizingly erotic. The feel of his strong hands holding the back of her thighs, the feel of his nose as it pressed into her pussy as his tongue sought out her virgin ass. The feel of his breathing as it grew heavier and hotter against her skin only added to the moment.

The moment...Kaana took stock of the situation, with the exception of a bra that wasn't doing to much to conceal her, she was lying naked and sprawled out on a bed in her bosses office, correction ex boss, fucking her first white man and loving every second of it. She must have tensed up because next thing she knew he had nipped at her ass cheek hard enough to get her attention but not so much that it made her flinch.

"Relax," he spoke, his voice muffled since his face was still pressed into her ass. He stood then and stepped away, his hands pulling down slacks that he must have loosened while she was distracted by that wonderful mouth of his. With one powerful motion he lifted her and turned her back to him, kissing her neck before placing her back on the bed on her hands and knees. Spreading her legs apart there was a moment where she felt the cool breeze of the office air caress her otherwise hot pussy, she could almost imagine steam rising off her body before he slid between her legs.

She jumped as his hands caressed her ass slowly, almost as if he were worshipping the brown globes that were presented before him, then the sudden sting as he slapped her right ass cheek. A finger slid easily into her slick passage and then another, his thumb began massaging her ass hole and she hissed as her body shuddered beneath him. Removing his fingers from her pussy he replaced it with his cock.

She felt the soft blunt head of it against her and pushed back slightly, encouraging him to press on. As he filled her, her eyes widened and her mouth opened slightly in shock, he was larger than she had imagined. All the stories she had heard about white boys had not prepared her for this, granted she had been with longer men but he was definitely thicker than anything she had ever encountered. She caught her breath as he began moving slowly in and out of her, stretching and filling her as never before. She could hear his breathing and the soft exclamations of pleasure that he made with each inward stroke. Every few strokes he would slap her ass, alternating between each cheek and rubbing her. She jumped and clenched down tightly as a finger began pressing into her ass.

"Please, just relax into it..." he groaned pleadingly, she tried and was inwardly thrilled as he moaned when she pushed back even harder. She felt her ass admit the intruder easily although it did feel odd there. Then he began moving his finger in and out in tandem with his cock. Then a familiar tingle worked its way once again from the base of her skull, down her spine and into her pussy. Dropping her head and directing all her energy and concentration into intensifying that feeling she thrust her hips up to meet his and was rewarded when his free hand grabbed her hair and his baritone voice cursed her almost violently, " Damn you!"

Pulling the finger out of her rear passage he used the now free arm to grab her around her waist and pull her into him with such force that she could barely catch her breath. His actions were almost desperate and she could feel the sweat dripping from his body and onto hers. His fingers were digging into her waist painfully and she relished the hurt, taking all that he could give her, surrendering to the animalistic desire to reach her peak and take him with her.

There, right there! She barely had time to realize it was happening before she was riding the first crest of an amazing orgasm, her legs gave out and she fell onto the bed with him right behind her, her breasts heaved with the exertion as her body shuddered with delight for the second time, her head was spinning and her pussy was leaking as it spasmed around him. He pulled out of her and rolled to his back, instinctively she took him in her mouth, delighting in the taste of her own cum as she bobbed up and down. She had to open her mouth wider than she ever had before and was afraid her performance was clumsy or that her teeth would get in the way, however she was also able to take him into her mouth completely which seemed to alleviate the risk of not pleasing him.

12