Kaana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A guttural moan escaped his mouth as he arched his back slightly and thrust into her face as Kaana reached down and pulled slightly on his balls before taking the slightly furry orbs into her hand and massaging them gently. Ken held her head in place and for the first time she didn't mind the taste as his throbbing cock deposited its warm load, it was a bit salty but not unpleasant and it still carried the taste of her own juices, its smooth sticky texture coated her tongue and the inside of her mouth rolling down her throat like syrup. She moved her hand up and down his shaft coaxing every drop out of him and he brought his hands down to cover hers, guiding the speed with which she moved. Swallowing every drop flawlessly, she pulled off of him with a slight pop and wiped the corners of her mouth with her thumb and forefinger before settling back at the foot of the bed, her ass resting on her feet.

He opened his eyes and looked at her appraisingly before embracing her. Silently they stood and gathered their clothes. She turned her back to him to get dressed, hoping this wasn't a one time thing, that nothing was lost between them. She got her answer when she straightened up, tucking her blouse back into her skirt and his hands wrapped around her waist.

" I can't do anything about your position here, but I have been looking for a personal assistant to help me with some things outside of work...are you interested?" With a teasing smile she turned and looked into his eyes, "It depends on what kind of benefits you are offering."

12