Kabati Tribe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anna Ry
Anna Ry
75 Followers

As the Kintook walked toward his future bride, Taryn instinctively stood up on her platform. As he stepped up on it to join her, the drums and chanting stopped. Taryn faced her future husband for the first time. Her completely nude and oily caramel body glistened in the moonlight, the powered mica in the oil causing her to shimmer like gold in the warm firelight. Her beauty was at its height and though she could not see it, her Kintook smiled beneath the mask.

He did not greet her with the customary pat on the head. He would not do this until after the entire village knew she was impregnated. However, she did greet him with the traditional kiss to the tip of his penis cover. As Taryn stood, unaware of her proud but graceful stance, Kintook gently took her head in his hands and said very softly so that only she could hear him, "I thank this life for coming to Jala." His voice was so gentle and yet so commanding that Taryn knew instantly this young man was worthy of her respect and trust.

Kintook gently took each of Taryn's wrists and tied them securely over her head to the tall poll on either side. He did the same with each of her ankles so that she stood in a spread eagle position. He turned to the men encircling them and said for all to hear. "Let this woman bring forth blood of life."

The drums began to beat as Kintook knelt facing Taryn. The old man handed Kintook the Seesi wood rod while the men around them began to move around the circle. While still on his knees, Kintook raised the rod in the air and summoned all the living things of earth to witness the bringing forth of the blood of life. Taryn noticed the rounded end of the rod was covered in a minty smelling green paste.

Suddenly everything stopped – the drums, the chants – even the sounds of night seemed to stop. In the total perfect quiet of the night Kintook pressed the Seesi rod to Taryn's virgin labia and quickly rammed it up inside her. Her scream and the jolt of her body against the confining ropes echoed all through the village and the surrounding grasslands as her thick hymen was partially ripped apart. A second hard thrust up into her caused her to scream again as her virginity was given to the earth. Her blood gushed down over the Seesi rod to cover Kintook's hand.

Even as the pain still echoed in Taryn's body, Kintook handed the bloody rod to the old man who made his way out of the circle with it. Kintook slipped his fingers into Taryn's bloody hole to collect as much of her blood as he could. Taryn noticed that, in spite of the discomfort, the feel of his fingers inside her gave her a feeling of delight and almost against her will, her body moved gently along with the motion of his hand.

Kintook noticed her responsiveness and knew she was ready to begin. He had collected as much of her virgin blood as he could in his right palm and stood up. With his left hand he untied Taryn's ankles and wrists and steadied her as she swooned slightly.

The drums stopped and the men stood still. Kintook raised his bloody hand. "See the blood of life this woman has given us." He called out. He turned and put and dab of the blood on Taryn's forehead, encircled each of her nipples and then drew his hand from the base of her throat, down her cleavage, all the way down to her pubic hair, wiping the blood from his hand onto her skin. He turned again to the circle of men. "This woman has agreed to give Jala life."

The drums began a slow beat and the men moved slowly around the circle with them. Kintook lay Tayrn down on the soft fur covered platform and then stood over her. He removed his penis cover to reveal a very large, fully erect penis. He looked down at her beautiful, glowing, caramel body. This was the first time he had ever seen a woman without her covering, and he marveled at her beauty. She was perfect in every detail, from her shimmering hair to her elegant limbs.

Kintook's father had spent a lot of time teaching him how to increase a woman's fertility by bringing her to orgasm, but this was his first opportunity to try. He was more than a little nervous. He found himself so excited by the beauty before him that he wondered if he would be physically capable of performing his responsibilities at all, let alone in front of the entire village.

Taryn looked at the large man standing over her and wondered if he would fit inside her, but she did surely want him inside her. She feared it would hurt her like the Seesi rod did but also hoped it would be pleasurable like his fingers inside her were. Her Kintook was young and strong. She felt safe with him. She spread her legs as he knelt down between them. As he reached forward to run his fingers gently over her mouth she ran her hands over his hard chest. She watched the shadows of firelight dance over them as he explored every inch of her face and shoulders, arms and breasts. Every pore of her skin responded to his touch. She could feel each hair of his strong thighs pressing up against the tender backs of her own.

His hard manhood throbbed atop her lower belly and his hanging sac twitched ever so slightly against her warm oiled labia. She could feel a movement way up inside her, a hotness growing deep within her lower belly. She felt just a little light headed as the green paste pressed up inside her began to do it's work of opening the entrance to her womb.

Kintook slipped his knees under her, lifting her middle up off the furs. He pressed his enormous dark rod up against her engorged lower lips. Taryn reached toward him in anticipation. She felt her labia part as he moved up into her a single inch. She opened her eyes and looked at his beautiful body as he inched his way farther inside her. She could feel every cell of her insides adjust to his size as he slowly filled her. His strong hips pressed her slim legs apart and he went deeper.

He was now fully inside her, the hard head of his penis now firmly pressed against the opening to her womb. His manhood throbbed in unison with the slow beat of the drums. As he began to move slowly in and out of her the drums changed their beat slightly.

The young Kintook struggled to hold on until Taryn had an orgasm. He remembered then that women can be made to orgasm by fondling the hard knob at the top of her labia. As he continued to thrust slowly he took his fingers and spread her lower lips apart, found her little knob and began to gently rub his finger on it.

Taryn gasped with pure pleasure. Every fiber of her body began to shake with desire. She could feel the hotness in her lower belly tighten at the same time the opening to her womb opened up. Her hips began to shake uncontrollably and she pressed herself up into the fingers in her slit. Her nipples grew harder and even the air around her became electrically charged as she teetered on the edge of the first orgasm of her life. Her heart pounded in her ears. The drumbeats throbbed in every cell of her organs. Her body clamped down on Kintook's rock hard penis. She screamed as she exploded and continued to cry out as the waves of the orgasm washed over her again and again, in the same way the wind washes over the grassland in endless wave upon wave.

Kintook could hold on no longer and lay down over her, supporting himself on his elbows. Taryn held onto his biceps as he thrust himself in and out of her. She met him partway, her body pulling him in deeper with each thrust. Taryn felt every one of his pubic hairs entangling with her own. She felt his hanging sac bouncing between her legs. Her nipples rubbed along his chest. Kintook grew larger inside her. The firelight illuminated every movement of his strong muscles. His oiled body glistened like a golden god as he pressed his cum filled rod up into her. He stiffened. Taryn grabbed at his buttocks and pulled him into her. She closed her eyes and felt the stream of hot fluid shoot out of him and up inside her.

Kintook lay over her for a few moments, their chests pressing hard against each other as the air rushed in and out of their lungs. They clung to each other's quivering body for comfort. Eventually Kintook's body relaxed and his mind became alert again. He remembered the ritual he had been taught, sat back on his legs, slid Taryn's hips up into his lap and bent her legs back over toward her head. He said loudly for all the men to hear over the chant "Let this woman command life in her belly".

The naked, painted men circling them stood still. The drums were silent as the men sang a song calling for Taryn to bring forth the life of the whole world. Taryn looked through her legs at the golden man who had just taken her virginity. In her post coital glow she hardly noticed that the old man had returned with a large wedge shaped animal skin filled firmly with straw. It was placed under her hips and lower back, holding them up even higher than they were atop Kintook's lap.

Taryn was surprised at how comfortable the position was. She was well supported and her legs rested comfortably beside her chest. As Kintook knelt at her head and caressed her, she envisioned life taking root inside her. She relaxed and allowed Kintook's seed to flow deep into her body.

After the song finished the drums began their steady beat again. Kintook stood over her and called out to the tribe "Let every man plant seed in this life." The chanting began again as the men moved around the circle. Kintook stood over her head as one by one, from youngest to oldest the men broke from the circle and approached the platform. One by one they mounted her, facing away as was the custom. Fifty two men, young and old, added his seed.

In Kabati culture it was taboo to take a woman from behind. While sex was expected to be pleasurable, it's main goal was to create children. Men were to face their wives in respect for the power to create life granted to women by the Calia. During First Moon all men but the Kintook were expected to face away from the new Calia so as not to dishonor their wives. Often a Kabati man would never experience a First Moon in his lifetime and would therefore never know any sex other than face to face.

The thought of something new and different, combined with Taryn's youth and beauty made it easy for the village men to fulfill their duties during a First Moon. A few of the younger men were so excited that it took only a few thrusts into Taryn's juicy pink opening to cum. Others, the ones with more experience, made the most of the opportunity they were given and took the time to savor taboo sex with such a nubile woman.

Taryn centered her mind on other sensations while the younger, more awkward men of the village did little more than fulfill their duties. Eventually a man with more experience mounted her. His name was Doona. Doona had 2 wives and 5 children. He had been fantasizing about this night for many months. When Kintook died and his Calia, past her time of fertility long ago, went back to her own village, Doona knew a First Moon would be in the near future. For Doona this was not about ritual. It was about hot, twisted, nasty, taboo sex. He had dreamed many nights of all the things he would be permitted to do to her for 20 straight days. He had every intention of making the most of his opportunity and leaving the new Calia in an exhausted pile of sweat.

Doona was a particularly well-endowed man with very large hanging sacs. As he mounted her, he grasped one of her lower cheeks in each hand and ran his thumbs over and around her tender pink anus. Taryn's attention was riveted to the intensely pleasurable sensations in her groin.

Doona watched his fingers as they traced up and down Taryn's sweet pink slit. He looked at the pool of white cream filling her hole and the way it moved when he slid his fingers over her most tender parts. He played with her in the fire and moonlight a long time, teasing her tender flesh with his fingers. He slipped a thumb into her anus and wiggled it slightly, causing Taryn to twitch and moan. She tightened involuntarily and some of the cream was pushed out. Doona dipped his thumbs in it and began working them both into her asshole. He watched his thumbs moving in and out of her pink flower.

Taryn's eyes were closed. Her entire world was now centered on the fingers pushing her body to react. She could not see what Doona was doing to her but the pleasure of it, coupled with the drug that intensified every sensation, made it impossible for her to focus on anything else. Taryn felt every minute movement of Doona's thumbs on her slit. She felt the changing pressure of each finger on each hand on her ass as he gripped her. She felt the slightest movement of his sweaty muscular thighs against the backs of her own.

He finally slipped his engorged manhood into her cream filled hole. He filled every crevice inside her, forcing the cream to gush out. Taryn felt the hot liquid seep down into her pubic hairs. She felt each molecule of it being massaged all around her anus. Doona slipped the two middle fingers of his right hand all the way into her ass. He pushed his fingers forward, pressing the thin layer of Taryn's flesh between his long fingers and hard cock. Doona became lost in his fantasy as he literally had a handful of nubile young ass in his right hand.

He gripped her hard and felt his own cock as he pumped in and out of Taryn. He watched every movement of Taryn's pink holes while he pleasured himself on her. He could feel her cervix rubbing the end of his penis with each thrust. Taryn's body was quivering almost uncontrollably and her thighs were pressing up against him in an effort to get him in deeper. Doona picked up the pace of his thrusts, nearly slamming himself into her, feeling his own cock moving inside her with his fingers.

Doona was pounding her. Taryn bucked against him. With each pounding thrust his balls slapped at her pubic bone and danced against her inner thighs. She felt like she was being ripped in half in a pleasurable way that was beyond her ability to name. Her grunting grew louder as he pounded her deeper and faster. Suddenly her insides crashed. It was as if his manhood was being rammed all the way up inside her womb. Taryn struggled to breathe. The furs beneath her felt like small daggers in her skin. Every hair of her body stood at attention. Just when she thought she might die, Doona exploded deep into her womb. She could feel the warmth of his hot lava shoot so far up inside her that even her throat grew hot.

She was still reeling when Doona left her and another man quickly took his place. Each of the next 40 men pushed her to another orgasm before they shot their semen into her. While one man after another enjoyed the taboo pleasures of her responsive body, Taryn's entire being was pushed to the edge of life itself. She moved beyond pleasure, beyond pain, beyond earth or moon or even sun. She was lost in a haze of electricity. Her mind became one with the essence of life itself.

Taryn was unaware that the oldest man in the village had fulfilled his duty and added his seed to the others. She was unaware that her Kintook still stood over her head. He was proud of his future wife. She had cum many times, proving to every man in the village she held a very strong lifeforce. He looked down at her ravaged holes and smiled behind the mask. The white fluid completely filled her and had run down over her belly. There was so much of it that it had filled her navel and run down all the way to the valley between Taryn's breasts. Kintook believed the seed of his village had been pushed up inside Taryn equally deep.

Kintook backed up and knelt above Taryn's head and began singing with the men of the village. They sang until the first rays of sunlight lightened the sky in the distance. Taryn lay in the same position the entire time – her holes up in the air, supported by the straw filled wedge. Finally the oldest man brought Kintook his Acha. Kintook stepped off the platform and beat his Acha into the ground. The singing stopped.

The old man stepped up and helped Taryn to a sitting position, knowing she would need supported because of the effects of the drug given early in the night. Kintook's brothers stepped forward and carried Taryn's platform back to her hut, where the old women waited.

The women helped Taryn off the platform and onto a large straw mat. They gently bathed her from head to toe, taking special care to press the cool water into her genitals. Taryn was next to oblivious, though she could now stand on her own and obey their requests. Once all the dried cream and glimmering mica oil were removed, Taryn was clothed with her white chest beads and loincloth. The women helped her to a bed of furs and straw to sleep off the drug. One of the women stayed in the hut with her and the other went back to her own hut.

The men had gone back to their own huts to sleep, exhausted by the physical demands of First Moon. Over the next 20 days they would not be expected to perform any work for their families or for the village. Every man's only duty for the next two weeks was to have sex with Taryn every day. In between sessions of intercourse, he would be expected to eat, drink and rest in order to make himself as potent as possible. And so, even as the women of the village began to stir with morning chores, the men, and Taryn slept.

Anna Ry
Anna Ry
75 Followers
12