Kaen & Amber Ch. 1

Story Info
Werewolf returns to his wolf mate.
2.8k words
4.33
51.3k
12
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 09/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blackie67
Blackie67
26 Followers

On one of the few times that he was able to get away from the pack den, Kaen strolled through the woods, his thoughts on everything else except on Ryan and those damned machines that he had been ordered to work upon. He walked slowly, hands deep in his pockets, the scars in his face a little worse since he had been in a few fights and his hair hung loose covering them from peering eyes.

It had a difficult time for the family of Kaen to keep Amber restrained and calm, they never could bring her down, least of all now when she had scented him upon the forest breeze. Her frame had been restless, tripping hither and fro, irritating the others in the den, until they could do nothing else but let her go, however dangerous it might prove to be. The shewolf sped out from the prison that had been forced upon her.

Leaves of rusty red and yellow whirled in the autumn air as she cantered with padded paws through the changing forest. Peaty soils got kicked up when she lunged over fallen rotting stocks of old and twigs snapped under her when she landed, speeding on until she knew he was nearby. Only then, she slowed down.. scenting the sweet air to lead her to him. Suddenly she bolted, out from the bushes into the clearing.. yes yes! It was Him!

Kaen looked up at the rush of fur that was charging him, this taking him at least a second or two to identify the wolf as Amber and quirked a halfsmile before he got knocked down in the bumrush and got a wet nose pushed against his face. He chuckled at the attention he had missed so much, not minding that his body got trampled by her eager paws, and tried to give the wriggling creature a hug.

Her frantic nose sniffed all the strange oily scents and his too, douching Kaen lovingly as any wolf could, and wriggled on him, beating her tail on his overtrampled body whilst she whined and wuffled in his face between slobberish happy tonguebathings.

Finally he managed to embrace the squirming animal in his arms, "I missed you too girl. I'm glad you found me. How was my cousin to you? Did he keep you safe? Of course he did," his questions many to the wolf in his arms.

She didn't mention the things his cousin had tried to do to her, that was so unimportant right now. Her mate was here, under her, he was all that mattered. Not the cousin or family that had tried to hold her down for his own sake. Douching him eagerly over and over again until he was made sure that she had wasted a gallon of wolfspittle on his face, smearing it out with the constant brush of her furry face.

Whilst he chuckled and smiled at the attention she was giving him, Kaen hugged her tightly, overjoyed that someone still loved him for whom he was, not for what he had become. Amber wuffled and yipped, lovingly nipping him, making sure not an inch of his body escaped her ever trampling paws until she finally snuggled down onto his body, snuffling her moist nose into his face again whilst her tail literally thumped his crotch.

Silently he wished he could shift and show her just how happy he was to see her, but he couldn't; due to the point that he had lost his wolf, and his dear beloved Mother decided despite the fact that his Father welcomed him back into the tribe, that he was doomed to be kinfolk for the rest of his life, destroying his wolfspirit before his eyes, so he hugged her more closely, burying his face into her coarse fur, letting the tears that finally welled up wet her fur and softly chuckled a little at the fact that the thumping of her tail felt good in a way.

The snuffling continued, not once wriggling from his arms, Amber was content where she was. He got as comfortable as he could with a good-sized shewolf upon his body and noted how he reacted to her tail thumping whilst she licked his nose repeatedly in a wolf kissing fashion.

She had been waiting for his return, wuffling a few yips into his face, poking her muzzle into his mouth and licked him over again, ignoring the old wound in the side which she recieved when he was away, and squirmed down on him, remembering the funny effects and bone he had at his leg juncture. Kaen chuckled and sighed at his squirming wolfmate, wondering quietly for himself if he could sire pups when they were now man and wolf, maybe he could ask Ryan's friends for favours.

He squeezed her again, content she was near him again, noting the wince of fur, and checked what was ailing her. "What.. the?" he exclaimed softly whilst checking her side, making note of a jagged scar, possibly a few months old, quite large really. "Who did this to you?" he asked with concern, not expecting anyone to hurt his mate and first now he wondered why his cousin had come out to greet him, much less than appeared to check on whom he might be due to the specific orders he was given until Kaen could get back into the area.

Wuffling softly, she spoke in the only way she could, explaining that her protector, his cousin, twisting in his arms and thrust her nose back into his face. Kaen growled in his human vocal chords, "I hope you gave him something to think about.. the idiot! I should have gotten back sooner. I could have made sure he didn't have anything to reproduce with!" resuming his embrace on her furry body, only this time more gently, now aware of her scar, "Think we could still be mates? Just with a few changes."

Her tail bore down onto him, and she, Amber, squirmed up into his face, his side and his chest - it didn't matter to her what he was, it was who he was to her and nothing else mattered - a more loyal mate you'd have to search for even if it was wolf, she wouldn't have given herself to any other without some kind of fight. Kaen grinned listening to her, then gently nipped at her ears and muzzle with his blunt human teeth, flopping back on his back with her on top of him, giving her the dominant position him with a grin, "I guess I can't argue that now can I?"

Amber yipped! Planting herself down on him, down on the inevitably bump in his pants, and brush-fanned his legs with her tail - but you're the one with handlike paws. "Yeah and you're the one with very sharp teeth" he smiled, reaching around to give her something else to think about, hoping that no one but her will find out he can't shift anymore, he's been careful since getting back not to be around Ryan long enough for questions to arise.

Ah but your cousin is the one feeling them and not you - she cocked her ears at him, swivelling slight, nipping his fingers whilst her tail beat him in the face. "Oooo. Something I haven't seen in a while," he chuckles at the furry tail batting him, taking one hand to grab her tail and moves forward to lick her lightly. Invitingly she lowered her furry gump with a joyous whine still trying to bat his face with her tail.

- Well if anyone ever says he's a sicko for loving his mate he'll show them the bad end of one of the metal arms of his Valkerie - Kaen thought for himself and slowly licked her, closing his eyes so her tail won't take one.

Muffling an audible mewl Amber squirmed and began poking her nose into his crotch upon which he chuckled and reached down to save his pants before she tore into them like she did last time. Unzipping them to give her access to what it was obvious in what she wanted, happy that he had taken up on the habit of wearing no underwear, so needless anyhows when living in the forestlands.

His body got trampled again before she settled in for a wolf-homid sixtynine, lashing out her tongue around the erectile meat of her mate, bathing it in her wolfspittle. He gasped since he hadn't been with anyone else since he met this extraordinary wolf kin and grinned, licking at her harder, holding her tail out of the way with one hand, thinking that this could get interesting to say the least.

A muffled whine sounded and vibrated around his mantool along the length of her warmish tongue, paws working, trampling in pleasure, wriggling her furry rump to his face. He growled himself, latching on to suckle there and pushed gently with his tongue to enter her a little in her warm feverish wolvenhood. He's missed her so much thinking that he'll have to find someone who might know how to return his wolfspirit or could possibly change him so he'd be able to give her puppies.

She jerked once, emitting a soft yelp. Her tail went rigid, memories flooding back when the evil one tried do his evil deeds. Pausing for a moment, Kaen wondered a little at the yelp, laying still, not sure if she wanted him to continue or what. There was a sudden tension in her but as soon as he stopped she began relaxing again.. lapping around the crown of his erectile tool, remembering Kaen wasn't the asshole of his cousin. It must have been something, but he was going to give as much as he gets, and began to lick and suckle, pushing his tongue in her again carefully and gently, using his hands to hold her steady against his mouth as he does so, massaging her hind legs and back with his free hand which made her yelp again, only not so painfully this time, relaxing more by how he did it.

Slowly his tongue slides in and out of her, thrusting gently as he would if she were human or he was a wolf, wishing he could scent her as a wolf, maybe he's still garou enough to get her pregnant if she's in heat. Soon he was breathing deeper with the pleasure she was working up in his lower regions, maybe he won't be too big for her if they do decide to make a go at seeing how compatible they still were.

Wolfpurring in union on top of him, Amber salivated down his swollen meat with her tongue, canines gently nipping the foreskin whilst her furred flanks quivered and her tail tip flicked, getting into it and forgetting the crude ways of his cousin.

He jumped a little at the nipping on his sensitive tip, thrusting his tongue into her for each nip she gives him with a human mixture of a purr, a growl and a moan. He lifted himself to meet up with her warm muzzle, feeling her heaty breath on his sack, just pushing him a little further to the edge where he might just try sooner than later to see how well they were together still, and thrusts again his tongue deep inside her velvety wolvenhood to see how wide she might be able to open, wanting to love her as one might their mate.

Her furred hips wriggled like they were apart of him, loosening up even if he could have felt a scar along the inside of her lovechute, relaxed enough, his manhood got all the attention it needed in her wolven jowels. He was breathing hard and deeply, shifting his weight so he could get up, though he's scared that he might hurt her this way, but he had to try, just to know if they could do it, his mother would have killed him for what he was thinking of doing, slowly extricating himself from her loving jaws. He positioned her so he could slowly and gently enter her from behind, his human teeth gripping her fur, the way he would if he was a male wolf about to mount her, though he got mostly fur and not much scruff, using one hand to guide himself to her and pushed a finger inside before he placed the tip of his member against her, praying to Gaia he won't hurt her.

His wolfmate wriggled slight, settling herself in a standstill position, waiting, accepting him patiently whilst Kaen closed his eyes and slowly entered her, going as gently as his need would let him, thrusting a little to go deeper inside her until he reached as far as he was able to go, even if it was only a few centimeters possibly.

Quivering she stood still, mellowing a small whine to him - it was ok, she was fine, it wasn't hurting - he was so different than the asshole who hurt her, swaying her brush to the side, twisting her head to nip a nearby ear. Once inside, he shuddered a little and then began to gently rock his hips, smiling a little at the tightness of her and the little nip she gave him, some of what he lost returning to allow him this moment to be a wolf at least in mind, keeping his eyes closed to imagine himself being a wolf with her, he growled in pleasure, and moved pulling farther out and pushed back in as far as he could.

A soft growl eminated from her wolven maw, pushing her furred rump up to him, willingly accepting him as her mate, carefree if he was wolf or not, quivering flanks and loins, so much unlike when his cousin had tried to take her, she gave that ass a fight and a plenty of good bites in spite. He nuzzled her neck and nipped at her ears, bringing one hand up to massage her front chest and held her so he could thrust into her tightness harder and more eagerly as she accepted his full length into her, his hardness coming to a point of climax as he tries to hold back to give her the pleasure she deserves as his mate since he's not wolf and can hold back with some effort to give more pleasure.

Planted deep into the dirt soil of the clearing Amber dug her paws, mewling soft wolfish sounds, taking, accepting, allowing him take her as his again until she quivered around his tool with small yips. The sensations she gave him made Kaen groan softly and he growled softly in return to her, his best approximation of a wolfish pleasure purr, climaxing to a height as he lost himself in her and his pleasure, thrusting holding her so he can try to go deeper and curling up over her to angle himself properly to hit her own pleasure point with his human member deep inside her over and over again. His human fingers moving in her fur to massage and hold, owing her the pleasure of his touch as well as with his mantool.

She tensed in his grasp, quivering and jerked. A tightening around his swollen member and she unearthed a fresh yelp twisting into a growl and a nip on whatever she could nip from which erupted a human howl as Kaen came, climaxing so hard that he shuddered over and inside his mate with the need. He held her close, not too tight, just about enough to bury his face into her fur at her neck and bite as he would have as a wolf, locking himself with her as he came again and again, like his need had been building up just for this moment when they could be together as mates should be.

Her wolvenhood milked and squeezed greedily the welcoming flood of seed, regaining posture in his arms she drooled overjoyous wolfspit over his ear and throat wherever she could reach, brushing her tail up along his side - with a devious thought on her mind, wishing his cousin could see them re-unite after the hurt he empowered on her. Kaen was sure that if his cousin tried anything like this, he would have lost more than his composure, something like never having pups of his own, now only if he was garou enough still to give her pups he'd have the joy of having a family and a pack even without being able to shift, still tight and inside her, he moves a little finding himself in the funny position of being locked inside her, he growlishly moans as he tightened up with the tightness of her, still ready to go for longer if she wants to, though unable to escape even if he wanted to until he softens or she relaxes again.

Blackie67
Blackie67
26 Followers