Kaen & Amber Ch. 2

Story Info
Being content, together.
931 words
4.39
26.8k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 09/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually Amber did or at least try to relax but since she had been forced to being away from him for so many months, away from his tenderness and love.. well.. she pinched and nipped him both ends, squirming a movement. Kaen chuckled, nipping back going for ears and muzzle, his long hair slightly damp where it was sticking to his sweat soaked body, and tried to relax himself but with her moving he can't seem to get far with that. Smiling softly, he began to thrust gently against her inside, maybe he could get her to relax in other ways just like a woman maybe? Or he'd relax by passing out himself, as again his need rose to the movement and tightness around him, he nuzzled against her, his love deepening for her, his wolf mate.

Again she purred around him, ears like velvet pockets flicking into his face, excited small yips and she pushed against him, rocking back and forward as much he would allow her. Plus if he ever finds his cousin he'll make sure he pays for hurting her, since he charged his cousin to protect her not rape her, who cares if he can't shift to fight his cousin, he can still beat the furball, he growls with renewed pleasure as she rocked against him, he curled and uncurled his body to thrust into her tight hole which wasn't giving him much to move with as it is still locked around him in an embrace he's not finding unpleasant anyway. He lifted himself up to kneeling behind her and braced to bring his body tight up against her, using his human hands to pull her against him tightly. Being careful of her differences in body make up so not to hurt her, but still going, his thrusts coming harder and faster as he starts reaching another climax point, his head leaning back as he moans and growled his pleasure with her and shows her with his body how much she is to him and his being.

She relaxed. Trusting him that he wouldn't hurt her, yelping lusty growls each time he buried himself inbetween her furred loines, shuddering and squirmed in return, drooling spit on the ground whilst her tongue lolled in her heat. He leaned over her again, breathing in her musty scent, a flicker of recognition in the primal part of his brain that still thinks as a wolf, a growl and he has lost himself to that primal side of him and he took her as a male wolf would again, thrusting hard and fast coming in a great burst and a yelping growl escaped him as he tightened, giving her what she begged for. Together she howled with him, eyes rolling in their sockets and she frothed at the corners of her jowels, quivering, contracting on him like his mate she was.

He growled low in the depths of his humann throat caused by the manipulative squeezing of her contracting wolvenhood, ejaculating deep, not quite sure he could in his human part of his mind, but his primal part was overjoyed at being this fertile, he should be able to sire many pups on this very strong female beneath him, his life mate. His mind subliminated by the primal part of his nature that can not be given form now.

Shuddering and growling, his wolfmate quivered in his grasp, succeeding in milking his mantool again whilst showering his face with her affectionate nibbles and licks upon which Kaen returned the favour, nipping her muzzle and jowels with his blunt human teeth, his eyes glowing with that wolf side of his nature as he gazes upon her lovingly, gently pulling her down with him so as not to jerk her over as he lays down on his side, his arms unable to support him much longer. He curls around her, still inside her, happy as he find his human thought again, smiles softly as his exhaustion pulled at him to close his eyes, contentment and happiness scent him along with his musky scent of sweat and sex.

Amber nipped him even there, relaxing in his embrace, nibbling up along his throat with small lovable yippings making him smile, content, in a sleepy happy manner. "I'm glad that you approve, my beautiful wolf mate," lightly holding her, his fingers combing through her furred coat, being careful of the sore spot where his cousin had tried his stupidity and thinks of what he can do the next time he sees that cousin, which if he's able to still have pups, then he won't when Kaen is done with him.

Once when he was sure that she had fallen asleep, rest assured by the snuffling snores that she wuffled with a steady pace, he slowly withdrew his softening manhood out from her creamy wolvenhood and kicked off the rest of his clothes, to only resume curling around his furry mate. The grass tickling his newest scars down by his hip on the opposite side of his waist whilst he let his hand trail through her soft weathered fur, finding pleasure even in that, a simple gesture.

Tiredness overtook his senses, and slowly he fell asleep comforted by the warmth her furcoat created, his own ears twitching at half imagined sounds, protecting her from all evil whilst his dreams involved him running on all fours and hunting with her again like they used to, pups crawling all over him as they lay in front of the fire at Ryan's den.. a smile of content on his face.