Kain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would be several more evenings together before he truly knew what that meant.

"I want to come, Master! I want you to make me come like your little slut." Jack called out, gritting his teeth together as he flushed red at the admission." Kain made his now-familiar smirk and replied, "Very good, Jack. Honesty is the best policy." He leaned in even closer, his whisper almost a predatory growl and his lips a bare centimetre from Jack's. His fingers curled under the rim of Jack's briefs and tugged them down at the front, revealing his aching cock, glistening with pre-cum at the tip. Kain moaned at the sigh, making Jack shudder in pleasure in the hope he enjoyed it. He replaced his grip, this time around the naked cock of his toy for the first time, and he began to jerk it furious, his hand pumping over the soft shift, tightly gripping the shaft and head and pointing it upwards."

"Come for me. Come hard. Scream out your pleasure and climax into your Master's hand, slut." He commanded, a serious expression as he pressed his forehead against Jack's and demanded his gaze remain focussed. Jack gripped the sides of the chair tightly, his knees and legs squeezed and strained. They began to go rigid as his torso writhed in time with the thrusting of his hips against the hand of his Master, the first man to bring him to the edge. As Kain commanded, Jack turned his groans into louder and uninhibited screams of ecstasy – who the hell could hear him this high in the world? – and clenched his eyes shut as he began to come. He wrenched them open again to maintain eye contact with his Master, crouched on his lap and having a powerful orgasm at his order. His fist continued stroking over, milking every drop until it became too sensitive to keep going and he released it.

Kain chuckled as he watched Jack's seed shoot from his pulsating cock and hitting his naked stomach and chest. He placed the palm of his rough hand against his chest and lent some support to the boy weak from climax. "Mmm, very good. You've done well so far, Jack." He leaned back to watch Jack blink in shock as he recovered from the intensity he just experienced. Men could be very different after they came, and he was waiting to see the difference in his slave.

Jack stirred himself after a full minute of aftershocks tingling through his spine and to his extremities. His cock softened and he felt a growing affection for the Master in front of him who had spent the evening proving his skill at dominating him. It felt intimidating to knowing a man had that power over him. More terrifying when Kain continued.

"This first session, my slut boy, has been focussed on your comfort. It was your first time with a man and I had no intention of straining that limitation. However, I am not a Master who wishes to own a greedy slave. From our next session onwards, you will be putting into effect what you claimed earlier, that you are here formydesire, and not yours. Tell me now, honestly. Do you want to continue serving me?"

Jack felt weak over his lap, the post-orgasm sleepiness hitting him, but more powerful was his certainty. His curiosity was set alight, not quenched by his experience. He had the urge to serve Kain. "Yes Sir. I want to much more. I want to continue being your slave."

Kain smiled widely, stroking his hand through Jack's hair before gripping it tightly and pulling his hand backwards, exposing his neck which he placed his other rough hand around. Jack gasped but held back his natural reaction to flinch and push the hand away. He sat still, holding his breath and looking up at the ceiling, noticing for the first time a video camera on a panel in the roof pointing down at them.

"Good boy." Kain whispered into Jack's ear with a ense of exquisite finality.

12