Kain's Adventure in New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiki this isn't something I would spread around, "I told her, "I know this was a chance thing and we're going to return to our realities and keep this aside as a fond memory." She nodded in agreement. "I'll understand if you want to find a different band to work with for your project, but I'm fine with it." She smiled and looked down. I pulled to me and put my arms around her. She put her head on my chest and squeezed me back. My cell phone rang and startled us both back to reality. I checked the display and it was the reminder. I had a couple hours till sound check.

"Who is it?" She asked.

"It's just my reminder for the sound check; I have to be at Mack's in 2 hours." She smiled and climbed into my lap, straddling me. Her sex was still hot to the touch and the juices therein were still running a bit. "Hey, "I said, "you're leaking.

Saturday Afternoon Part 4

She pulled me down on the bed so I could lie down. She kissed me softly and said,

"I want to suck your cock, Kain." Wow! I was floored. Good thing I was laying down already. She slid the sheets down to the foot of the bed, my cock springing back up when the edge of the sheet went over it. She gripped it gently and stroked up and down. She leaned over and slowly licked the sides of the head. I could feel her breath on my skin, hot and passionate. Her tongue traced up and down from tip to balls, broad strokes, narrow strokes, wiggly lines, straight lines. She caressed the head slowly, wrapping her lips around it and gently sucking. I was going crazy just lying there, so I grabbed her leg and puller her butt over toward my face. I took her hips and pulled up and she took the cue by climbing on my chest. I was staring at the most intimate parts of Kirsten Dunst. And I was loving every minute of it. She lifted her butt a little, giving me better access to her sex. I licked her labia and lips and the smell of our combined ejaculate was heavily intoxicating. I puller her hips a little closer so I wouldn't miss anything. I lapped at her silky slit and clitoris, tasting my own juices as I did so. She continued to suck and lick my cock, I could hear the wet smacking sounds and it felt amazing. I put my hand up and began stroking her cheeks. She rewarded me with a flow of the sweet juices she held within, clear and slick with desire. I ran my finger through the trickle and inserted it into her folds, she was so hot inside. She moaned with pleasure as I slid my finger in and out. I raised my head and traced around her anus with my tongue and got more moaning. Breathy, hot moans. She liked it. A lot. I pushed my tongue into her ass slowly, causing her to sit up a little. She inhaled a long slow breath.

"Mmmmmm, "she purred, "that feels so good, ooh..." then returned to my throbbing cock. She started sucking harder and moving her head faster. I stuffed my tongue in again, tasting the saltiness and distinct tang of ass. My hand was working her clitoris and smearing her juices all over. She was slick with desire and I was taking advantage of that. She sat completely up and turned around, laying back down on me and burying her face in mine. Her tongue went for mine with a feverish enthusiasm, and we tasted each others juices and the mixed flavor was exhilarating. I rolled her over onto her back and lifted her legs and spread them apart as wide as I could. I put my cock against her sphincter and gave a gentle push. She moaned and softly said,

"I've never done it like that before, be careful." I pushed slowly, feeling the ring of muscle contract and stretch. She sucked in a sharp breath through clenched teeth and moaned loudly. I pulled out a bit to let her relax. I pushed again, slowly, pushing in a little farther than before, causing her to groan and rock her hips. I pulled back but she followed, trying to finish burying my pounding cock deep in her ass. I pushed again, continuing to push until I bottomed out. She was just short of yelling. The tightness and grip was unbelievable. She was on the verge of a massive orgasm and she wasn't very quiet about it.

"Oh, Kain, yeah! "She cried out. "I want you so bad!" She reached up and got hold of my upper arms and squeezed. The brief pain of that fired me up even further. She let out a torrent of her nectar, further lubing my cock as it ran down and coated everything below. She cried out in climax and tensed up around my aching cock. That was all I could stand. I let loose, launching white hot jets into her chute; she rocked with me in a tremendous release. We collapsed again, in little death.

Saturday Evening Part 1

After the fastest shower I had ever taken and the fastest ride in New York, I made it to Mack's Damage in time for sound check. Jim looked over at me and said,

"Yo Kain, you look really beat, did pie and coffee get you all worn out?" I shot my trademark corny grin over at him and left it at that. We ran through a few songs to double-check the sound man's work, everything was flawless. We finished up and had a seat at the bar and a round of the on-the-house drinks. I had a shot of Southern Comfort and the rest of the guys had beers. Freddie turned to me and said,

"Kain, what's this I hear from Jimmy about you running off with Kirsten Dunst last night?" I slammed the whiskey and took a moment to catch my breath, looking over to Freddie the whole time. I set the glass on the bar.

"Pie and coffee, no more, no less." I said smugly. Let them draw their own conclusions, I thought to myself. The doors of the club opened to the general public, so we made our way to the dressing rooms. When we walked in there was a large bouquet of roses and orange blossoms next to my guitar cases. I went over and grabbed the card off the holder and read it,

"Dear Kain, thank you for the great information, I hope when I get to put it to use you'll be by sometime. Love ya, Kiki". Mike snatched it out of my hand and read it aloud. When he finished there was a silence in the room as if I had committed some mortal sin against them. Actually I had. Holding out information is against the man's rules. When a score is made, a man is required to tell his closest friends. Jimmy and Mike looked at me like I had eaten their legs. Mike spoke first,

"Kain you didn't tell us you got some? Ya bastard!" he said in mock anger. Jimmy motioned to Freddie who was sitting in his chair. They all took turns giving me the most painful noogies I've had. Men, guh...

Saturday Evening Part 2

The show started on time to a packed house. Saturdays were always better than Fridays because everyone got up whenever they damn well felt like it that morning. I was kind of expecting Kiki and her friend to show up but I didn't see them. About the 4th song into the set, there she was, directly in front of me. I reached down to high-fiver her and she gave a mean high-five. I felt better. She was dancing along with the music, shaking that ass I had violated so eagerly just a few hours before. When the song ended I leaned over and had to shout,

"I was afraid you wouldn't be here!" She had to shout also,

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, did you like the flowers?"

"Yes I did, the guys gave me shit for it but fuck 'em!" Her mouth dropped open in shock and she laughed. I stood back up to start the next song when it hit me.

Sunday Morning Part 1

Yes, it hit me; square in the forehead and down I went like a stack of cards. I vaguely remember a lot of screaming and shouting and then it got very quiet.

I awoke to a bright light and shaking. Being from California originally, the first thought in my mind was "earthquake!" When the paramedic looked down at me I realized I was lying down. Then I put 2 and 2 together; I was in an ambulance. But I couldn't figure out why. I tried to talk, but only hieroglyphics and the sound of wet sand came out,

"Wha', wha', happ'm..?" I blurted.

"Mr. Thornn, try to stay still, you have a nice concussion and you fell off the stage." Stage? I was on a stage? I was fuzzy inside as I felt outside. Then I remembered, there's a show in New York at some club, Mike's Damned? Marx Dumble? Shit. The paramedic looked back down at me and said, "We're almost at the hospital, so try and be still, Mr. Thornn." He was getting no argument from me. I closed my eyes and everything got quiet again. When I woke back up things were clear to me. It was clear that I wasn't in the bed at my hotel. It was clear that there's no way the set finished up. It was clear that my head really fucking hurt. I saw a figure sitting in the chair beside me, so I tried to talk to it,

"What...what happened?" I weakly said. The figure grabbed my hand and squeezed quite firmly. She was so beautiful. I thought I was dead and this was my angel to take me home.

"Some fucker threw a shot glass and nailed you right in the forehead, Kain." Not quite an angel but I wasn't complaining. She spoke again, "You fell off the stage and broke your guitar, I'm so sorry this happened, if I hadn't been talking to you, you probably would have seen that glass coming and..."

Kiki! I recognized the voice. She was very upset at the whole thing. She was in tears.

"Kiki don't blame yourself for this, its part of the job and I've been hit before like that." Actually I hadn't, just a handful of bumps, bruises, and liquor soaked clothing. I saw the clock on the wall and for the first time I can remember saw the time of day. 5:37AM. I turned to her and asked "My, God, were you here all night?" She nodded, wiping her eyes. I felt good and bad at the same time. She gave up a lot of sleep to see me to the hospital and make sure I was okay. I squeezed her hand and turned to speak, and saw she had fallen into a sound sleep. I decided to do the same.

Sunday Evening

"Well, Kain, "the doctor said, "So far you look fine, but we're going to keep you one more night for observation, just to be sure. That's quite the knot on your forehead." I reached up and felt it. Aside from stinging, it felt like half a golf ball under my skin. I looked over at the IV bags; one was a pain medication I couldn't pronounce. There was a knock at the door and in walked Kiki and she was carrying a large black case, a guitar case from what I could tell. I remember her saying something about a broken guitar. She hoisted it onto the bed and popped the latches and opened it. My eyes got big. In the case was a new ESP electric guitar. It was basically the same guitar I was playing when the shot glass hit me. But my dead guitar was one I had built a few years prior.

"You're kidding! "I exclaimed" I couldn't possibly accept this, Kiki, it's..." She put her fingers up to my mouth to stop me.

"It's the least I could do, I still feel responsible for all of this and I know your guitars are important to you." she said. I lifted it out of the case, shaking a little. It was so light, and solid, and felt like a million bucks. Well, $2200 actually. I turned to her and took a breath to speak but she stopped me again. "You're welcome Kain." She said, smiling. I took her hand in my free hand and kissed her knuckle. She leaned in and hugged me, whispering, "I take care of my friends."

A few weeks later

The return to the Southern California club scene felt great. My head wasn't aching anymore, the east coast adventure (although held up) finished out great. Mack's Damage helped me prosecute the assailant, who is awaiting trial for assault with a deadly weapon. It took me this long to realize that the back of the head of the guitar Kiki gave me had her signature on it. I got a letter today from her concerning the movie she was working on,

"Dear Kain, just a short letter to let you know what's happening in my camp. I told my agent how I felt about his taking liberties with my time. He faced the studio and I will have my 2 weeks off after all. I'll be sorting through the notes and memories of New York and getting my character together for the part. They named her Jenna Thompson. The male lead was originally called Stone Weston, but I convinced them to call him Kain instead! I really appreciate you helping me gather all the information (and a few good road tales!)! I'll remember the time we spent with great fondness and you'll always be considered a friend to me. I look forward to hearing back from you and next time I'm in your town I'll turn up (carefully) at a show, but watch the crowd next time, okay? Love always, Kiki" There again was the smell of orange blossoms.

12