Kaitlin Closes The Deal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaitlin wanted to confront Jessica but this was not the time or the place. She answered, "Sorry I didn't sleep well last night and I feel tired and grumpy this morning."

"That's okay," Jessica replied. "You will feel a lot better after we lay out in the sun by the pool and relax for a couple of hours."

They chatted the late morning and early afternoon away, as they checked out the other people at the pool, especially the hunky guys in their speedos.

During the afternoon the ladies took in a movie playing nearby. The movie was one of those romantic ones with a sad ending and both Kaitlin and Jessica had tears welling up in their eyes before it was over. In most ways they were so much alike, and Kaitlin still was struggling with what happened last night, hoping that Jessica would confide in her and get it all out in the open. However Jessica acted like her old self and never gave any indication that anything was bothering her. Kaitlin suggested that they go to the Old San Francisco steak house for dinner. Both women were dressed exquisitely. Jessica was wearing a light blue cashmere sweater and tight fitting light grey mini skirt. Kaitlin decided to wear a silky cream colored blouse, and a loose fitting navy blue skirt. The ambiance of the restaurant was just want you would have expected from the name. Inside it was decorated like a fancy San Francisco dance hall in the 1800's. Kaitlin ordered the filet mignon, and Jessica picked the New York strip. The meal was excellent, and they split a bottle of wine during the two hour dinner.

When they arrived back at the hotel Kaitlin decided that she had to confront Jessica about last night. It was only eight o'clock so she suggested that they get a bottle of white wine and take it back to the room so they could relax and talk. Jessica came over to Kaitlin's room and they turned off all the lights, pulled up two chairs right next to each other in front of the window, and poured a glass of wine. The view from the room on the eighteenth floor was breathtaking. They sat there looking at the illuminated skyline of the west end district of Dallas. The green fluorescent outline of the Bank of America Plaza Building was magnificent. Planes coming in for a landing at Love Field dotted the starry sky to the horizon. By the time they each finished their second glass of wine both women were sounding very mellow.

Kaitlin decided that it was now or never, and before she lost her courage or drank too much she turned and asked, "Jess, is everything okay between you and Richard?"

Jessica sat frozen for a few seconds, and then somewhat defensively answered, "What makes you think that something is wrong Kaitlin?"

"Look Jess, I couldn't help but hear you having sex in your room last night with that older man you were flirting with in the lounge."

Jessica bristled, and shot back angrily , "I'm a grown woman Kaitlin and who I have sex with is my business! I thought we were best friends! I can't believe that you are bringing this up! What gives you the right to pass judgment on me? Tears were now flowing down Jessica's cheeks, her whole body shaking as she got up from her chair and started to leave.

Kaitlin jumped out of her chair, reached out and grabbed Jessica's arm tightly, stopping her forward progress. Tears were now streaming down Kaitlin's cheeks too as she put her arms around the sobbing Jessica and gave her a hug. "I'm so sorry Jess. You're absolutely right. What you do with your body is none of my business, but what you did last night with that man put me in an awkward position." Kaitlin was now weeping uncontrollably along with Jessica. Finally Kaitlin regained a little composure and managed to say, "You know that you can tell me anything Jess. I am your best friend, and I don't want to cause you pain, but what you did last night hurt me deeply. Why did you have to bring him back to your room? You knew that I was right next door and could hear everything."

Jessica's sobbing worsened and she held onto Kaitlin tightly, eventually she managed to say between sobs, "That man last night is Stuart Cunningham one of the senior partners at my office. I have been having an affair with him for six weeks now. Two months ago I found out that Richard was cheating on me. Turns out that he has been doing his young bimbo secretary Darlene. I kicked Richard out of the house and now I need to support myself. My sales numbers were way off this year and there was talk about replacing me. I even had sex with two of my existing clients just to keep their business. If they would have fired me it would have ended my career. Then Stuart intervened and convinced the other partners to keep me. I owe him so much, and he has been so good to me Kaitlin. I didn't tell you because I'm so ashamed of myself. Oh Kaitlin, you must think that I'm some kind of whore, willing to do anything for money." As soon as she managed to get the words out Jessica started sobbing hysterically. In between sobs Jessica managed to say, "Please don't stop being my friend Kaitlin! I need you so much!"

Kaitlin didn't know exactly what to say, so she just put her arm around Jessica and led her back to the chairs. Kaitlin sat down in one chair and guided Jessica to sit in her lap and put her head on her shoulder. She pulled Jessica close and rubbed her back, gently telling her that everything would be okay, trying to comfort her. Gradually Jessica's sobs started to subside. Kaitlin said, "First of all I don't think you are a whore Jess. You were dealt a lousy hand and you're doing what you need to do in order to survive. I'll always be your friend, but I just wish you would have confided in me."

Jessica was still trembling a little as she sat there being comforted by Kaitlin. There was a lull of a couple of minutes where neither woman spoke. Finally Jessica sat up and said, "You have been such a great friend over the years Kaitlin, I'm sorry that I didn't talk to you about my problems, and yelled at you earlier. Can you ever forgive me?"

Kaitlin who was sitting there with her arm still around Jessica smiled and said, "Sure honey, of course I can forgive you. You know I'll always be there for you. Now tell me the whole story about what you have been going through." As Jessica provided more information about her affair with Stuart, and her sexual encounters with the clients. Kaitlin filled their glasses with the rest of the wine and by the time the glasses were empty they were both giggling like college school girls again. Kaitlin would ask questions or make comments from time to time as Jessica told her everything. When she was finished Kaitlin looked into Jessica's emerald green eyes and blurted, "While we are confessing all our sins I need to tell you the truth. I was very jealous of Stuart last night. I have always been curious about what it would be like to be with another woman and I've fantasized about the two of us making love to each other since our college days. Hearing your heated moans as you climaxed over and over again had me so damn hot and wet that I had to listen at the door and finger myself until I came."

Jessica's eyes twinkled and her cheeks flushed as she assimilated what Kaitlin had just said. She turned her head so their faces were only inches apart and gazed into Kaitlin's beautiful blue eyes. Without saying anything she moved forward and lightly brushed Kaitlin's lips with her own, and then retreated just a little so she could see Kaitlin's reaction. Seeing nothing but lust burning in those blue eyes Jessica moved back in and made contact with Kaitlin's lips again. This time Kaitlin's lips responded, eagerly seeking Jessica's. They kissed softly, savoring each kiss like the precious gift that it was. They took turns touching each other softly, using just their fingernails to trace the contours of their cheekbones and face, and then move around the ear and down the neck. As the flames of passion ignited the heat built quickly between them and their kisses became wet and passionate, causing their tongues to seek out the other and dance in a lovers rhapsody. Needing to be touched Jessica took Kaitlin's warm left hand and put it on her breast urging her to play with the firm orb.

Kaitlin could feel the throbbing of Jessica's heart beating underneath the sweater. Her own heart felt like it was going to explode in her chest. Kaitlin used the palm of her hand to make slow circles against the thin material covering the breast, causing Jessica to moan softly. She could feel the nipple becoming hard against her hand, still trapped inside the tight confines of Jessica's bra.

Jessica reached across and started to run her fingertips around the outline of Kaitin's large breasts that were rising and falling with each excited breath beneath the beige blouse. In the dim light Jessica could see Kaitlin's nipples thrusting outward through her thin bra and blouse. Moans were now escaping Kaitlin's lips as Jessica would almost touch the nipple then move away causing Kaitlin to whimper. Jessica slowly unbuttoned Kaitlin's blouse and moved it off her shoulders making sure to spend a lot of time touching and kissing Kaitlin's neck and collarbone before traveling downward into the v-shaped outline of Kaitlin's cleavage.

Kaitlin's fingers were busy lightly pinching the pointy upturned buds thrusting outward against Jessica's sweater, tormenting them and making Jessica moan louder. Kaitlin's hands raised the bottom of Jessica's blue cashmere sweater and tugged it upwards until it was over Jessica's head, then she threw it on the bed. Now her fingers could dance lightly over Jessica's smooth skin, and bra covered breasts. The air in the room was filled with the delicious combination of Kaitlin's Tabu and Jessica's Poison perfume, and the scent of two aroused women who were slowly driving each other crazy. Kaitlin unhooked the skimpy front closure bra, freeing Jessica's upturned breasts and nipples to the light coming in the window, and then threw it on the bed. Kaitlin's hands cupped the firm elastic flesh and squeezed them bringing more moans from Jessica's mouth. Their lips, tongues, and hands continued to seek out every erogenous zone, as only two women can expertly do. Kaitlin brought Jessica's upturned breast closer to her mouth. Her tongue flicked out, teasing around the aureole of one breast and then the other. When Kaitlin's tongue finally made contact with Jessica's hard pointy nipple Jessica gasped, as it felt like an electric shock had coursed through her body.

Jessica's hand went to Kaitlin's blond hair, desperately urging her to suck on the hard nipples that were aching for attention. Jessica's other hand traced the outline of Kaitlin's spine down to the bra. Her fingers deftly unhooked the closure one eyelet at a time until it was open. Jessica used her fingers to move the bra strap off Kaitlin's right shoulder, and down her arm until her right breast was freed from the confinement of the lacy beige bra. Jessica started alternating between rolling the nipple between her fingers, and gently pulling it outward, causing Kaitlin to moan around Jessica's breast that was stuffed in her mouth.

Kaitlin eagerly sucked on Jessica's brown puffy nipples, pulling them into her hot hungry mouth and then swirling her tongue around the hard nubs. Occasionally she would let her teeth gently scrape the puffy flesh, and then sooth it with her tongue, before attacking them again. Kaitlin stopped briefly so she could remove her left bra strap and dispose of her bra. She could feel Jessica's hot extended nipples brushing against her own, further igniting the heat that was already burning in her loins. Jessica's skirt had ridden halfway up her thighs exposing the lacy tops of her black thigh high stockings. Kaitlin's fingers started at Jessica's knee and then slowly and sensually worked their way up the inside of Jessica's nylon clad legs, while she hotly French-kissed her mouth.

Jessica felt the hot touch of Kaitlin's fingers as they teasingly made their way up her long legs. Sparks of white heat shot through her loins as she squirmed, anxiously awaiting the arrival of the fingers within her burning delta of desire. She spread her legs wider apart, causing her dew soaked thong to appear, and making it easier for Kaitlin's fingers to reach their final destination. She broke the hot wet kiss with Kaitlin and slowly ran the tip of her pink wet tongue around the inside of Kaitlin's ear, then down her neck, and across her collarbone causing Kaitlin to whimper with desire.

Kaitlin could see Jessica's shiny light blue silk thong in the dim light, and smell the fragrance of her arousal in the air. Her fingers crossed the lace tops of the thigh high stockings, feeling the warm exposed flesh of Jessica's silky bare skin, as they continued a slow upward journey along Jessica's widely spread legs. When her fingers reached Jessica's steamy triangle of passion Kaitlin's fingernails traced up one side of the silky thong, then across her mons and down the other side. When they lightly brushed across the soaked material that barely covered the weeping opening to her womanhood Jessica moaned loudly and her buttocks arched upwards urging Kaitlin to explore further.

Jessica's burning need continued to build as Kaitlin's fingers tormented her exposed flesh, and thong covered vulva. She moaned loudly as Kaitlin's fingertips lightly brushed against her soaked crotch hoping that they would soon be exploring underneath. Jessica's hands were teasingly caressing the creamy skin of Kaitlin's neck and chest before moving down to dip into Kaitlin's silky cleavage. They gently touched the sensitive underside of each large heaving breast and then moved in slow concentric circles until they were drawing outlines around the brown aureoles and fully extended nipples. Jessica's hot mouth and tongue blew a trail of warm air, following the same path that the fingers had just taken causing Kaitlin to gasp and moan with pleasure. Jessica's wet mouth and tongue fed on the engorged flesh of Kaitlin's beautiful coral colored nipples, causing Kaitlin to arch her back and thrust her aching breast into Jessica's waiting open mouth.

Kaitlin's wetness had soaked through her beige silk panties and was slowly making its way down her leg. Her mind and body were totally lost in the exquisite passion that Jessica was generating as she stoked the flames of passion, her mouth expertly torturing Kaitlin's soft round breasts. Kaitlin sensed Jessica's need so her fingers deftly slipped inside the thong and started running through the slick crease of Jessica's labia. Kaitlin wasn't really surprised to discover that Jessica's womanhood was completely shaved. Kaitlin's fingers alternated between probing the hot wet opening and moving up through the lips until her fingertips made contact with Jessica's swollen clit. Every once in a while she would bring her coated fingers back to her mouth and lick them clean, enjoying the indescribable taste of Jessica's womanly fluids.

Jessica threw her head backwards causing her wavy brown shoulder length hair to cascade around her neck, her green eyes closed in ecstasy as Kaitlin's slick fingers made contact with her aching clit. Jessica's fingers continued to caress and torment Kaitlin's breasts. Sparks of heat tormented every fiber of Jessica's body. As Kaitlin's magical fingers flicked her throbbing clit back and forth Jessica was transported higher and higher. Her breathing quickened rapidly and she breathlessly said, "Oh Kaitlin, I can't stand it anymore! Please.... make me come!"

Responding to Jessica's urgent plea for release Kaitlin's fingers picked up speed, flicking up and down, then back and forth across the little pebble causing Jessica's breath to come in short pants. Two fingers from Kaitlin's other hand buried themselves inside Jessica's hot wet tunnel and moved in and out, starting slowly and then building up speed until the movements of both hands were perfectly orchestrated like a symphony. Her mouth feasted on Jessica's upturned breasts, using her lips to pull the nipples into her wet mouth.

Jessica's senses were overwhelmed by Kaitlin's oral and tactile attention to her breasts and pussy. Her climax smashed into her body and she was barely able to scream, "Oh yes... , I'm.. cumming....," before the white hot wave washed over her. Jessica's whole body trembled and shook as the orgasmic waves carried her over the edge and into the abyss.

Kaitlin watched Jessica's face as the woman's body quaked in her arms. Kaitlin continued to utilize her hands and mouth on Jessica's breasts and pussy to increase the intensity and make it last as long as possible. As Jessica's orgasms slowly subsided her body became limp. Kaitlin withdrew her fingers and mouth from Jessica's breasts and pussy which were now to sensitive to touch. She just held Jessica tightly, caressing her hair as she whispered in her ear, "Oh Jess you are such a beautiful woman. You don't know how many times I thought about how I would make love to you."

After a minute Jessica's eyes fluttered open as she returned from the land of orgasmic bliss. She gazed into Kaitlin's blue eyes and said, "Damn that was so good! I wish that you would have told me how you felt years ago because I have often had the same thoughts about being with you." Jessica got to her feet and then reached down and pulled Kaitlin up beside her. As they looked into each others eyes their lips met and their hot naked breasts mashed sensuously against each other. Jessica gave Kaitlin a wicked smile and then took her hand and led her to the side of the bed. Jessica eased Kaitlin down onto the bed. As Jessica looked at Kaitlin's partially clad body spread across the bed she quickly removed her own skirt, soaked thong, and thigh high stockings leaving her standing there completely nude. She turned up the lighting in the room so she could see every detail of Kaitlin's exquisite body. Jessica didn't bother to close the drapes, after all who was going to be able to see into their room on the eighteenth floor, and if someone could they were going to get quite a show. Then Jessica crawled onto the bed next to Kaitlin so they were laying side by side facing each other.

Jessica took the lead kissing Kaitlin hotly on the mouth, as her hands began to lightly explore Kaitlin's soft silky skin. She whispered hotly into Kaitlin's ear, "Just relax and let me make love to you." Using one of her hands Jessica started slowly caressing at the back of Kaitlin's neck, then moved down to her shoulders. Jessica's fingers danced lightly across the smooth skin, then down over the shoulders to the top the Kaitlin's spine. Then her fingers swirled in lazy circles back and forth across Kaitlin's bare back, and down her spine until they reached the top of the navy blue skirt that Kaitlin was still wearing. Jessica's fingers located the top of the crease between Kaitlin's buttocks and her fingers lightly traveled downward touching Kaitlin through the thin material of the skirt and panties. Jessica's other hand lightly caressed the rim of Kaitlin's ears, then moved downward tracing the outline of her jaw before reaching Kaitlin's lips.

Kaitlin started to feel the tingling sensation between her legs again. Jessica's soft and gentle touch was starting to ignite the flames of passion. She opened her lips and sucked on Jessica's fingers that were touching her lips. Kaitlin was excited and her nipples were already fully extended as they eagerly anticipated the arrival of Jessica's fingers and tongue. Kaitlin's womanhood was already starting to weep again. When Jessica's fingers probed the crease between her buttocks Kaitlin felt a shiver run through her body, and a soft moan escaped her lips.

Jessica's fingers deftly opened the button on the skirt, and then pulled the zipper down the side. She tugged the skirt downward over Kaitlin's hips, and off her stocking covered legs leaving Kaitlin with only her pantyhose and silky beige panties. Then Jessica bent over and hooked her fingers in the waistband of the pantyhose and panties and slowly moved them downward using her tongue to lick the vacated bare skin as it slowly became exposed all the way down to Kaitlin's ankles. With the remainder of Kaitlin's underwear removed Jessica slowly kissed her way back up Kaitlin's legs, across her thighs, and moved towards the delta. Jessica's long fingernails gently scraped the smooth silky skin of Kaitlin's legs before tracing the outline of her labia. Barely making contact they brushed against the wet lips and then followed Jessica's tongue across Kaitlin's stomach and set course for the large heaving breasts with the beautiful brown aureoles.