Kaitlin Closes The Deal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaitlin's body was on fire from Jessica's thorough exploration of all her pleasure zones. Finally getting to live out her fantasy and feel Jessica's touch, combined with four weeks of pent up sexual frustration from Brian's reluctance to touch her, was causing Kaitlin to experience sensations she had never felt before. As Jessica's tongue and fingertips made their slow journey from her ankles to her breasts Kaitlin's fingers fondled and tormented her own hard pointy nipples, driving her need even higher.

When Jessica reached Kaitlin's beautiful round breasts her hands cupped the large mounds, and then her tongue started to swirl around the underside of the fleshy globes causing Kaitlin to moan and squirm. Then Jessica's fingernails traced the outline of the large brown aureoles moving in slow lazy circles and driving Kaitlin crazy.

Jessica's tongue and fingernails were expertly teasing her breasts making Kaitlin's hard aching nipples scream for attention. Kaitlin's body was on fire and she could feel her dew starting to seep down her leg. Urging Jessica to move a little faster Kaitlin moaned, "Please hurry Jess. Suck my tits!"

Hearing Kaitlin's plea Jessica's tongue started to slither towards the coral nub and then flicked out and tormented the engorged flesh before closing her lips around the bud and pulling it upward causing Kaitlin to moan loudly and thrash her head from side to side.

Kaitlin's hands were in Jessica's wavy brown hair guiding her head from breast to breast to feed on each nipple, and give them the attention they were screaming for.

Then Jessica scraped her hard pointy nipples against Kaitlin's burning points causing both women to moan loudly at the electric contact. Jessica pressed the full weight and length of her hot body against Kaitlin's as she kissed her hotly, letting her tongue probe Kaitlin's mouth and seek a companion.

As Jessica ground her shaved pubic mound against Kaitlin's neatly trimmed bush Kaitlin's fingernails were digging into Jessica's buttocks trying to force Jessica's pussy to grind against her even harder. Kaitlin moved one of her hands between their two hot bodies so she could squeeze and knead Jessica's upturned breasts, and pull on the sensitive nipples.

Jessica kissed Kaitlin one more time then started to slide her body downward, making sure that she licked Kaitlin's collarbone, breasts, and nipples on the way to her intended destination. When Jessica's hot pink tongue finally reached Kaitlin's slick labia it slithered against the wetness causing Kaitlin to moan ecstatically and thrust her hips upwards against Jessica's hungry mouth.

Jessica motioned for Kaitlin to roll onto her side. Then Jessica lifted Kaitlin's leg high into the air and positioned her face near the weeping pussy. Jessica's hot slippery tongue danced all over Kaitlin's pussy making her squirm and squeal with pleasure. Then Jessica slowly licked her way from the vaginal opening to Kaitlin's brown rosebud, and swirled her tongue around the sensitive puckered skin of the anal opening.

Kaitlin had never been rimmed before, and when she felt Jessica's hot pink tongue trying to invade the tightly clenched anal ring her whole body trembled and she moaned profusely as it felt like an electric current had suddenly coursed through her body.

Jessica's fingers that were coated with Kaitlin's slippery dew teased the vaginal opening and then slipped inside to explore and torment the tight tunnel. Jessica's fingers alternated between flicking Kaitlin's clit and finger fucking her tight pussy, while her pink tongue invaded the tight anus.

Kaitlin felt like there was a raging fire consuming her whole body as Jessica made love to her pussy and ass at the same time. Her breath was coming in short excited gasps as Jessica's fingers and tongue tormented both needy openings, and her clit at the same time. Kaitlin's need was building rapidly and her hands were buried in Jessica's wavy brown hair so she could pull Jessica's face tightly against her burning need as her hips slowly gyrated with passion.

Sensing that Kaitlin was very close to the edge Jessica slowly increased the tempo of her tongue and finger action, then abruptly backed off before Kaitlin went over the edge. Three times Jessica almost made Kaitlin climax, then backed off causing Kaitlin to moan loudly and finally beg for release. Jessica responded to Kaitlin's pleas and increased the tempo of her tongue and finger action until she pushed Kaitlin off the edge and into orgasmic bliss.

Kaitlin yelled, "Oh gawd I'm coming Jess!" The words had no sooner left Kaitlin's lips when the first orgasmic wave crashed down upon her body. Kaitlin's body stiffened and then quivered as spasm after spasm started at the epicenter of her orgasm and then spread outward like an earthquake vibrating through every fiber of her being. Jolt after jolt pulsed through her body as she whimpered uncontrollably until the last aftershock had passed, and her body went limp.

Jessica continued to stimulate Kaitlin until the orgasms had passed, then she moved up aside of her and just held Kaitlin in her arms loving the look of contentment on Kaitlin's face.

They stayed that way for about ten minutes then Kaitlin opened her eyes and smiled at Jessica and said, "Oh Jess, that was amazing! Now you lay back and let me make love to you."

During the next forty five minutes Kaitlin meticulously explored and made love to Jessica's lovely body, making sure that she did everything that she could to torment Jessica and make the exquisite pleasure last as long as possible. Kaitlin enjoyed the taste of Jessica's female nectar, gathering it with her tongue as she lapped it up from Jessica's leaking pussy. Faster and faster her tongue and fingers worked to send Jessica higher and higher before pushing her off the orgasmic cliff into the abyss below.

Jessica screamed ecstatically, "Oh., Oh...., I'm coming Kaitlin!" An intense heat pulsed throughout her entire body as she bucked wildly against Kaitlin's mouth and tongue. Then she was soaring weightlessly through the air without a care in the world. A feeling of complete peace and joy inhabited her body.

Kaitlin continued eating Jessica's pussy while she rapidly slid her fingers in and out of the tight wet tunnel, causing Jessica to experience two more intense orgasms. Then when Jessica's body stopped gyrating Kaitlin crawled up next to her and held Jessica in her arms as they cuddled.

When Jessica recovered from her orgasms they laid there talking, telling each other how great the experience had been. Jessica confessed that Kaitlin was the first woman she had ever been with and thanked Kaitlin profusely for finally voicing her desire and making the first move which is sometimes difficult between two women who are such close friends.

Fully rested Jessica went to work on Kaitlin's body again, building the crescendo of passion until Kaitlin was hanging on the edge, then backing off. Over and over Jessica took Kaitlin to the edge of orgasmic bliss with her tongue and fingers, then backed off. Finally after hearing Kaitlin's rapturous pleas for release Jessica buried her face between Kaitlin's quaking thighs. Her hot pink tongue rapidly flicked Kaitlin's engorged clit back and forth, while her fingers stimulated Kaitlin's G-spot. Kaitlin screamed loudly, "Oh yes.., oh yes...., oh yes.....!" Kaitlin's whole body convulsed as she erupted. Jessica kept tormenting the clit until Kaitlin's orgasms stopped. Then she lapped up the precious fluid from Kaitlin's pussy. Both spent from all the hot action they curled up in each other's arm's and touched tenderly until they fell asleep.

When they woke Sunday morning they were still intertwined in each other's arms. Jessica looked into Kaitlin's deep blue eyes and kissed her softly and said, "Let's take a shower together." The two lovers took a long hot steamy shower, and tenderly tortured each other until both of them had experienced two more quick but wonderful orgasms. Famished from all the lovemaking they dressed and went downstairs and enjoyed the brunch at the hotel. Then they were off to the Dallas Museum of Art to spend an afternoon viewing an exhibit of Renaissance painters.

Sunday night the Cortez brothers threw a lavish private reception and dinner for the three representatives from the ad agencies. Executives from various areas within the Cortez organization were present, and all of them were men. Kaitlin was a little surprised, and upset, to see that Stuart Cunningham had also been invited.

The Cortez brothers were very hospitable hosts and quickly made Kaitlin and Jessica feel comfortable even though they were the only women present. Everyone had already been drinking for an hour so the mood was very festive. Carlos was a solidly built man in his forties about six foot tall with broad shoulders, wavy black hair, and dark brown piercing eyes. His younger brother Ramon was a little shorter than Carlos, but he also was built solidly and had straight black hair and deep brown eyes. Both men displayed an attitude of confidence and pride, reflecting their success in both the business world and their personal lives.

Jessica took Kaitlin's arm and guided her away from the group so they could talk privately for a few minutes. Jessica smiled wickedly at Kaitlin and said, "Damn those Cortez brothers are really hot! I bet they can make women scream with pleasure"

Kaitlin laughed at Jessica and replied, "I can't believe how wild you have become in the last year Jess. I must admit that they both are very charming and handsome."

Jessica was wearing a tight fitting rose colored satin dress that ended about four inches above her knee and showed off her fantastic figure. Kaitlin was dressed beautifully in a dark green dress that ended right above her knee and displayed her large full breasts and a very modest amount of cleavage. As they stood together sipping some wine Kaitlin felt like someone was watching them. She turned sideways so that she could take a quick peek and caught Carlos ogling them. From across the room she smiled flirtatiously at Carlos whose deep brown eyes were locked onto hers, and he returned the smile.

Excusing herself Kaitlin sauntered across the floor to the powder room, feeling Carlos's eyes follow her every move as her hips swayed back and forth. As she passed by the men, one of them told a ribald joke and all of them burst into laughter. When she returned after freshening up in the powder room the men did not see her approaching. As she came within earshot she heard Ramon make a lecherous comment about how fucking hot the two women looked, especially Jessica. Carlos smiled and said, "I don't know Ramon I would rather see that hot blond out of that nice dress, on her knees showing me just how bad she wants our business. I bet it wouldn't take long before she would be begging me to do more for her than just sign the contract." Kaitlin's face flushed upon hearing the lewd comments. She hurried over to Jessica and told her what she had just overheard. Kaitlin looked at Jessica and said, "They must be crazy if they think that I'm going to give them sex in order to get their business." Kaitlin was angry at first, and then her mind wandered a little as she thought about what it would be like to have a Latin lover like Carlos making love to her. When she finally regained her composure Kaitlin was surprised to feel a dampness forming between her legs.

Jessica replied, "Oh Kaitlin I was afraid that it was going to come down to something like this." Before Jessica could elaborate Stuart wandered over to the two women and asked Kaitlin, "Do you mind if Jessica and I have a private conversation for a moment?"

Kaitlin excused herself and went over and mingled with the other Cortez executives, and the representative from the other advertising agency. She kept watching Jessica's face, and body language, trying to gauge Jessica's reaction to what Stuart was telling her.

They all enjoyed a delicious authentic meal. The conversation was festive and friendly throughout the meal. When the meal was finished Carlos announced the schedule of presentations for the next day. The current ad agency would present in the morning, Jessica would be presenting in the early afternoon, and Kaitlin was scheduled for late afternoon.

As the men sat around the table enjoying their after dinner cigars Jessica and Kaitlin went outside to get a breath of fresh air. Jessica looked at Kaitlin and nervously said, "There is something I need to tell you Kaitlin. Stuart wants me to hang around after everyone leaves tonight and try to seduce Ramon in order to influence his decision about the contract. You already know that I think Ramon is hot, and my panties have been wet all night thinking about him. On the other hand it makes me angry that Stuart expects me to be the company whore and jump into bed with any client just to win the account. Based on our discussion last night you already know how badly I need to sign this account so I don't really have much of a choice. I'll probably end up having sex with Ramon tonight, and I just wanted to let you know ahead of time so you're not too upset when our agency wins the contract."

Kaitlin replied, "Damn you Jess, that's not fair. If I don't win the Cortez account my career is as good as dead. I need this just as much as you do."

Jessica replied, "I know it's not fair Kaitlin. Luckily you have never faced the cruel reality of life that sometimes requires you to do whatever it takes in order to survive. I hope this won't ruin our friendship."

"Oh Jess I do understand that the real world can sometimes be cruel, and know that you're doing what you feel is necessary to survive. We have always had a very special relationship, and after last night it has become even more special. I'll always be your friend for as long as you need or want me!"

Kaitlin said goodnight to Jessica and drove back to the hotel alone. She crawled into bed and lay there wide awake thinking about her discussion with Jessica. The thought that Jessica was probably having sex with Ramon right now and would do whatever she had to in order to win the account tortured Kaitlin's thoughts. If Jessica won the contract then both Kaitlin, and Anderson Adverting would lose a lot of potential revenue, and her career would quickly slide downhill.

The lovemaking with Jessica over the last two days had been fantastic, but tonight her body ached for the touch of a man. The fact that her husband Brian had not touched her body in four weeks only multiplied her need. Just thinking about Carlos and the look of lust she had seen in his brown eyes was making Kaitlin wet. His comments about her kneeling between his legs, and begging him for sex, had Kaitlin's mind spinning and her body aroused. Aroused and restless Kaitlin tried to mentally review every possible scenario in her mind, and try to decide just how far she was willing to go in order to win the contract.

Not able to sleep Kaitlin got out of bed, crossed the room, and sat down in the chair. Kaitlin knew that it was going to be extremely difficult to provide the Cortez brothers with a better offer than what Jessica was giving one or both of them tonight. After an hour of thinking it finally dawned on her. If the Cortez brothers thought they could make any woman beg for sex maybe it was time for a strong woman like herself to turn the tables on them and make them beg. The big question in Kaitlin's mind was whether she could actually do something so sexually blatant that it would blow their minds and overcome Jessica's advantage without going too far. Mentally she worked out a plan of what she would wear, and how she would get Carlos alone. Once they were alone Kaitlin would tease him with her body and actions to the point where he was begging for her body, and would be willing to sign the contract. Just thinking about it was making Kaitlin so hot that she dipped her fingers into her wet pussy and tweaked her nipples until she experienced a strong orgasm.

Kaitlin crawled back into bed and drifted off to sleep, confident that her plan would work as expected and she would land the account without actually cheating on her husband. Once the account was signed her career would be saved, and her life would return to normal.