Kaitlyn’s Admiring Investigation

Story Info
Kaitlyn wants to know who is her secrete admirer.
3.6k words
4.38
21.7k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe

******

At Tulsa, Oklahoma's BOK Center on May 13, 2013, following the weekly taping of matches for Superstars and prior to the start of Monday Night RAW's broadcast, Divas Champion Kaitlyn, dressed in dark green cargo pants and a loose fitting 'Made in Texas' t-shirt, is in one of the Superstars locker room, carefully going through one of the travel bags belonging to one of the various Superstars. After a few moments, and not finding what she is looking for, Kaitlyn zips up the travel bag and pushes it aside before pulling over the next travel bag, "This should be the one... I'm going to find out who you are..." Kaitlyn says as she unzips the travel bag and begins to go through its contents.

After several moments of going through the second travel bag and again not finding what she is looking for, "Hmmm so it's not you... let's see about this one..." Kaitlyn says as she closes the bag she was investigating before pushing it aside and then grabbing a third travel bag. Just as she's about to open it, the locker room door opens and Kofi Kingston, Justin Gabriel, Alex Riley and Ted DiBiase walk in. Each Superstar is dressed in each of their uniquely designed wrestling trunks and boots.

"So you're facing Ambrose at the pay-per-view?" Ted asks Kofi.

"Yeah, putting the United States title on the line too..." Kofi replies as Kaitlyn has a deer in the headlights look on her face.

"Um guys... we got a visitor..." Alex says as he's the first to notice Kaitlyn as she still holds the travel bag.

Justin raises an eyebrow, "Hey Kaitlyn, what are you doing with my luggage?"

Kaitlyn presses her lips together and slowly nods her head "Ummmm...well..." Kaitlyn says before she starts to laugh nervously. "This isn't the Divas locker room...no wonder I couldn't find my bags..." Kaitlyn says as she sets down Justin's luggage.

"Yeah... I think that would've been obvious...with it saying 'men' on the locker room door..." Justin replies.

"Hey... where's my stuff?" Alex asks as he sees that his luggage where he placed it.

"And mine..." Ted says when he notices the same thing.

"Kaitlyn, you've got some explaining to do...." Kofi says

Kaitlyn look at Kofi Kingston her mouth drops open "Ummmm...well...I was looking for my bags....and....they all looked just like...ummmm mine..."

"Come on Kaitlyn, it looked to me like you were about to open my bag to go through it..." Justin says.

Kaitlyn shakes her head and looks at Justin Gabriel before she starts to nervously laugh "Ummmm...no...that's not what..."

"Man, you know one of the rules of the locker room isn't to go through other people's stuff..." Alex says.

"That is like the first thing taught in this business..." Ted adds.

Kaitlyn sighs and drops her head in defeat "I suppose you guys are...you know...going to report this now..." Kaitlyn says as she shifts her feet nervously.

"Maybe not, what has you doing all this?" Kofi asks

Kaitlyn bites down on her bottom lip and looks up at Kofi Kingston. "This whole admirer stuff....it's driving me crazy!"

Alex laughs, "Oh... you were looking for clues...."

"It's not that funny..." Ted says to Alex.

"Like you ever had a stalker..." Justin chimes in.

Kaitlyn nods her head "Yeah! I mean just something! He seems like a really awesome guy and I just...well I just want to meet him!"

"Well I can tell you it's not me..." Kofi says with a smile.

"Or me..." Alex adds.

"I'm not it..." Justin adds.

"Nor me... but I think if it was one of us, I'd think we'd tell you out right..." Ted says.

Kaitlyn raises an eyebrow and looks at Ted DiBiase "Really?"

"Yeah, you are hot... why tip-toe around the issue and play games..." Ted says.

"He can say that cause he's married..." Alex says jokingly.

"Ted does have a point though, if it's someone on the roster, then doing the stalker act is like the last thing that should be done..." Justin adds.

"So...you guys would just come out and say it?" Kaitlyn asks with a smile as she playfully looks at Alex, Ted, Justin and Kofi.

"Yeah pretty much..." Kofi says while Ted and Justin nod their heads in agreement.

'It worked for Miz..." Alex Riley says with a half joking tone.

"Is that...all you'd do?"

The Capetown Werewolf laughs a bit, "Kaitlyn if I didn't know better I think this whole stalker business has you hot and bothered..." Justin says.

Kaitlyn places her hands onto her hips and locks her eyes on Justin Gabriel. "Maybe it has..."

"I think it's pretty obvious..." Justin says.

"Well I think we'd all fuck you... except for Ted...since he's married and all..." Alex says jokingly.

"Hey, so is Kofi, doesn't mean at all the locker room fun stops..." Ted quickly replies.

Kaitlyn smirks "So for sure I'd have A-Ry and Justin?" Kaitlyn pauses and nods her head "I could handle that..."

"What makes you think you'd have to deal with just two?" Kofi asks

Kaitlyn turns and smirks at Kofi Kingston. "You're married..."

"Yeah... and?" Kofi asks

"You probably wouldn't be interested..."

"That's a wrong assumption..." Ted says.

Kaitlyn turns and looks at Ted DiBiase with a smile "Oh, so you're interested too?

"You could say that..." Ted smirks.

Kaitlyn licks her lips "How about...we forget this little embarrassing thing with the luggage and have a little fun?"

"I think we can let you slide with that arrangement..." Justin says with a grin.

Kaitlyn smiles at Justin "Seems fair enough..."

"Alright then..." Alex says as he walks over to the locker room door and locks it, "We should get started..."

Kaitlyn presses her pouty lips together and nods her head as she lifts her shirt up and over her head to expose her nicely rounded, tanned and juicy tits.

The four Superstars lick their lips as they begin to lower their wrestling trunks, freeing the long, meaty cocks while Kaitlyn undoes her cargo pants in order to push them down from her waist.

Kaitlyn steps out of her cargo pants, leaving her only wearing a pair of black panties. Kaitlyn moves closer to the four Superstars and proceeds to drop down onto her knees.

Kofi, Ted, Alex and Justin step out of their wrestling trunks and begin to stroke their cocks in order to get their respective shafts to harden quicker which allows Kaitlyn to see that Kofi and Justin have the longer dicks, Alex and Ted have the thicker tools.

Kaitlyn smirks "Sweetness! So which stud is going first?"

"How about you start with me..." Alex says with a grin as he lets go of his cock.

Kaitlyn presses her pouty lips together and nods her head as she moves over toward Alex Riley as she places her left hand around Alex's cock and begins to move her hand along his shaft a few times before guiding him into her mouth.

"Mmmmm fuck..." Alex Riley moans as Kaitlyn begins to bob her head smoothly on his cock. Justin Gabriel moves behind Kaitlyn and kneels on the floor where he then begins to slide down her panties.

Kaitlyn looks up at Alex as she wraps her pouty lips around his cock and begins to bob her two-toned haired head on his cock, with her lips seductively massaging his shaft.

"Ahhhhhh..." Alex moans as Kaitlyn lifts and lowers her head on his stiff cock. Once he has her panties off, Justin Gabriel guides his cock into Kaitlyn's Texan ass.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm" Kaitlyn groans around Alex Riley's cock as she bobs her head smoothly forward, while she places her hands onto his tanned and muscular waist as she starts to rock on her knees with Justin Gabriel now thrusting into her.

"Awww fuck..." Justin Gabriel groans as he thrusts his cock in and out of Kaitlyn's tight asshole

"Mmmmm..." Alex moans as Kaitlyn drags her lips against his cock as she sucks it.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans as she looks up at Alex Riley as she moves her head back and forth, locking her playfully mischievous eyes with him as she starts to push back against Justin's cock in her ass.

"Ahhh yeah suck my fucking dick..." Alex moans as Kaitlyn bobs her head smoothly on his thick cock.

"Awwww fuck... ahhh..." Justin groans as he thrusts his cock harder into her rear end.

Kaitlyn turns her head and grinds her luscious lips on Alex Riley's cock, while she rocks on her knees and pushes her toned, juicy and tanned ass on Justin's cock, with her ass smacking on his waist.

"Ahhhh mmmm fuck..." Justin Gabriel groans as Kaitlyn grinds her ass back against his pistoning cock.

"Ohhhh yeah..." Alex Riley moans as Kaitlyn takes his cock deep into her eager mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm...." Kaitlyn lustfully groans around Alex's cock before she lifts her head, with her lips dragging and the head of his cock leaving her mouth with a seductive pop.

"How about something darker..." Kofi suggests as he guides his black cock into Kaitlyn's mouth as soon as she turns her head in his direction. Justin pulls out of Kaitlyn's ass and moves so that Ted DiBiase can get behind her. The third generation wrestler then stuffs his cock into Kaitlyn's asshole.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" Kaitlyn groans as she starts to immediately bob her head forward on Kofi's black cock, with her saliva lightly coating his tool, while she moves against the priceless cock of Ted DiBiase.

"Ahhhhh mmmmm..." Ted moans as he pumps his cock firmly into Kaitlyn's asshole.

"Awwww..." Kofi moans as Kaitlyn bobs her head at a fairly quick pace on his large shaft.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans as she bobs her head forward at a steady pace as she sucks on Kofi Kingston's cock, while dropping her head down and taking his black shaft deeper.

"Ahhhh awww....' Kofi moans as Kaitlyn sucks and slurps on his cock. Ted holds onto Kaitlyn's hips as he pumps his dick deeply into her juicy round ass.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" Kaitlyn moans at a swift pace as she bobs her head up and down on Kofi's cock, with her saliva dripping down on his cock and her lips moving swiftly. Kaitlyn's incredibly juicy and toned ass smacks upon each thrust of Ted's cock against his toned waist

"Ahhhh... ahhhh...." Ted groans as he hammers Kaitlyn's ass with firm and deep thrusts as she pushes back against him.

"Mmmmm shit...' Kofi moans as Kaitlyn turns her head from side to side on his cock.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm...." Kaitlyn moans as she briskly bobs her head forward, taking Kofi's cock as deep as possible.

"Ahhhh...' Kofi groans as Kaitlyn deep throats his cock and holds it in her mouth for several moments before she lifts her head up when Ted pulls out of her ass. Alex Riley lays on the tiled floor of the locker room and grins as Kaitlyn moves to mount his cock.

"I'm ready to get a score with A-Ry!" Kaitlyn says with a laugh as she straddles his body and lowers down on his cock.

"Mmmmmm you can score with me all you want..." Alex grins and moans as Kaitlyn grinds her pussy down on his cock. As Kaitlyn starts to ride Alex's cock, Kofi moves behind her and guides his cock into her ass.

Mmmmmm...ohhhh yeah...mmmmm nothin' like a black dick!" Kaitlyn moans and laughs as she starts to rock back and forth on Alex's cock, with Kofi now pumping into her ass.

"Ahhhhh awww..." Kofi groans and smirks as Kaitlyn eagerly pushes back against him as he fucks her ass. While Alex starts to thrust his cock up into Kaitlyn's pussy, Justin and Ted step in front of the two-toned haired Texan which allows her to grab both of their dicks.

Kaitlyn brings her head forward and starts to slap her wet tongue against the heads of Justin and Ted's cocks, as she moves her gorgeous and athletically toned body between Alex and Kofi.

"Mmmm yeah..." Ted moans whenever Kaitlyn's smacks her tongue against his cock.

"Awwww..." Justin groans as when Kaitlyn brings her tongue to his cock she flicks it against his piss slit. Kofi and Alex steadily thrust their cocks in and out of Kaitlyn's ass and pussy as she rocks between them

Kaitlyn brings her hands up and rests a hand each on the waists of Justin and Ted as she starts to circle her tongue around the head of Justin Gabriel's cock first, coating it nicely with her wet saliva.

"Awwww shit..." Justin moans as Kaitlyn circles the head of his cock with her tongue.

"Mmmmmm ahhhh fuck..." Alex moans as he thrusts his cock up into Kaitlyn's snatch.

"Ahhhh ahhh..." Kofi grunts while he pounds Kaitlyn's ass with his large black shaft.

Kaitlyn moans her head and softly moans as she starts to slide her wet tongue over the head of Ted DiBiase's cock, while she rocks back and forth on Alex Riley's cock, with Justin Gabriel pumping into her ass.

"Mmmmm shit..." Ted DiBiase moans as Kaitlyn traces her tongue around the head of his cock while she rocks forward thanks to the thrusts from Kofi and Alex.

"Mmmmmmmm...." Kaitlyn moans and looks up at Ted DiBiase as she parts her lips and takes his priceless cock into her stunning mouth.

"Ahhhh mmmmm..." Ted moans as Kaitlyn begins to bob her head on his meaty cock.

"Awwwww shit..." Kofi groans as Kaitlyn pushes her ass back against his cock as a result of her bouncing on Alex's upward thrusting tool.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans as she sucks on Ted's cock and moves her hand from Justin's waist to his cock and begins to stroke it, while she grinds between Alex and Kofi.

"Ahhhh awwwww..." Justin Gabriel groans as Kaitlyn easily strokes his cock while she is busy sucking off Ted DiBiase while getting fucked by Alex Riley and Kofi Kingston

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm...mmmmm" Kaitlyn moans around DiBiase's cock as she bobs her head increasingly forward, with her two-toned haired head moving with skill.

"Ahhhhh awwww shit..." Alex groans from beneath Kaitlyn as she bounces on his stiff cock while Kofi pulls out of her ass.

Kaitlyn slowly unwraps her lips from around Ted's cock and proceeds to lift her head off, with her lips dragging and her saliva dripping down.

Justin frees his cock from Kaitlyn's hand and lays on the floor, perfectly placing himself for when the reigning Divas Champion lifts herself off of Alex's cock.

Kaitlyn licks her lips and tosses her hair back as she smirks at Justin "You ready for me, stud?"

"I'm always ready..." Justin says with a grin as Kaitlyn stands over him first before lowering herself down to take his cock into her wet Texan snatch.

"Mmmmmmmm...fuck..." Kaitlyn groans and grits her teeth as she feels his cock sliding deeply up into her nicely wet and tight pussy.

"Ahhhh..." Justin moans as she begins to lift and lower herself on his cock. Kofi steps in front of Kaitlyn and grins as he guides his cock between her lips.

Kaitlyn lifts her eyes and looks up at Kofi Kingston as she wraps her pouty lips around his black cock and begins to smoothly bob her head to suck on his cock.

As Kaitlyn sucks on Kofi's cock while Justin thrusts his cock up into her pussy, Alex and Ted move behind the two toned haired Diva. Alex squats directly behind Kaitlyn and pushes his cock part way into her. Moments later, Ted kneels behind Alex and also guides his cock into Kaitlyn's ass.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Fuck....Mmmmmmmmmm" Kaitlyn groans around Kofi Kingston's black cock as she feels the two cocks now working in her ass, causing her to move more rapidly on Justin's cock into her pussy.

"Ahhh.." Alex groans as his cock grinds against Ted's meaty tool as they alternate thrusts in and out of Kaitlyn's asshole.

"Mmmmm yeha..." Justin moans as he increase the pae of his upward thrusts into Kaitlyn's pussy.

"Ahhhh ahhh...." Kofi moans as Kaitlyn stuffs more of his cock into her eager mouth.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans as she looks up at Kofi Kingston as she eagerly bobs her head forward on his black shaft, working her lips down his cock.

"Ahhhh can't get enough dick Kaitlyn?" Kofi asks with a grin as Kaitlyn smirks around his cock as she rapidly sucks on it.

"Awwww shit..." Ted groans as his cock slides against Alex's while they both continue to tag team Kaitlyn's ass while Justin is thrusting up into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm...." Kaitlyn moans lustfully as she lowers her head further down on Kofi Kingston's cock, forcing herself to gag and her saliva to heavily drip down.

"Ahhhhh ahhhh shit..." Jusitn moans from beneath Kaitlyn as she grinds sharply down on his upward thrusting shaft. Alex places his hands on Kaitlyn's lower back while Ted reaches around him to grab her hips while they increase the pace of their thrusts into her asshole.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans as she rapidly lowers her head down on Kofi's black cock as she grinds and pushes back against the three cocks inside of her.

"Ahhhh mmmm fuck..." Alex grunts as he bucks his hips forward and back as he hammers Kaitlyn's ass while his own toned backside smacks back against Ted's torso.

"Mmmm shit..." Ted moans as he leans forward pressing against Alex so that he can get his cock further into Kaitlyn's double stuffed asshole.

"Ohhhh yeah..." Jusitn groans as Kaitlyn rocks on his cock and he places his hands on her swaying tits.

"Ahhhh awwww..." Kofi moans as Kaitlyn slobbers heavily on his black cock.

"Mmmmmmmm Gahhhhhh...gahhhhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans as she lustfully gags on Kofi Kingston's cock, while she grinds down on Justin's cock, while Alex and Ted swiftly pump into her gorgeous ass.

After several more thrusts, Ted and Alex pull out of Kaitlyn's stretched out asshole as Kofi removes his dick form her mouth. "Mmmm yeah awww..." Justin moans as Kaitlyn bounces lustfully on his large dick.

Kaitlyn places her hands down on Justin Gabriel's gorgeously dark skinned, muscular chest as she rocks forward on his cock. "Mmmmmmm shit...ohhhhh fuck..."

"Mmmmm ahhhh fuck..." Justin groans as Kaitlyn rocks back and forth on his large cock. Kofi moves to kneel behind Kaitlyn once again and this time he guides his cock towards the entrance of her already stuffed pussy

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhh fuck..." Kaitlyn moans and licks her teeth as she feels Kofi's cock entering her pussy as well, causing the Texas-proud Diva to move forward on Justin's cock, with sweat now dripping down her body.

The two high-flying Africa-born Superstars thrust their long hard cocks in and out of Kaitlyn's soaking wet pussy. Alex and Ted move to stand in front of Kaitlyn and they smack their meaty cocks against her lips.

Kaitlyn lifts her eyes and looks up at Alex and Ted as she parts her lips and impressively takes the heads of both cocks into her mouth.

Ted and Alex each let out groans as Kaitlyn starts to bob her head on their cocks while Kofi and Justin are tag teaming her hot wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm...." Kaitlyn moans as around the cocks of Ted and Alex as she rocks back on Justin's cock in order to push back against Kofi's cock.

"Ahhhh shit... mmmm..." Justin moans as his cock grinds sharply against Kofi's shaft as the two of them deeply frill Kaitlyn's snatch.

"Mmmmm awwww fuck..." Kofi grunts as he plows his cock along side Justin's inside of Kaitlyn's pussy from behind.

"Mmmmmmmm...fuck..." Kaitlyn moans around the two cocks in her mouth as her pussy begins to tighten around the two cocks inside of her wet pussy.

"Ahhhh damn awww..." Ted moans as his cock brushes repeatedly against Alex's dick as Kaitlyn sucks on both at the same time.

"Mmmm yeah..." Alex groans lustfully as Kaitlyn takes his and Ted's shaft as deep as she can into her eager mouth while Justin and Kofi hammer her cunt.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" Kaitlyn groans deeply as her gorgeously tanned and athletically toned body tenses as she starts to cum on Justin and Kofi's cocks inside of her pussy

Kofi and Justin hold their long hard cocks deep inside of Kaitlyn's pussy as she cums on both their shafts while Ted and Alex pull out of her saliva dripping mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm....fuck...." Kaitlyn groans and tilts her head back as she finishes out her climax.

12