Kait's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed my cock to Kait's sex, easily and quickly it slid in to her slick sheath and just like this morning she tightened around me. She liked it like this. We humped. No other word for it, just raw humping and Kait's gaze stayed on the man. I looked beyond her towards him, saw him straighten and saw his hand leave the rail and go below our view. He was doing something to his cock, whether he was rubbing it or masturbating openly I have no clue but he was surely enjoying the show, his gaze remained fixed on us. Kait held her face and body close to the window and I just fucked her as hard as I could until she screamed into the steaming pane of the window and released a long orgasmic groan of pleasure and newly discovered excitement. My orgasm joined hers and she pushed her ass back and away from the window to allow her to receive my cock fully and totally. I held her hips as before, I pulled harder on her right one, the left was holding her anchored to the floor, and I plunged stream after stream of semi-sideways cum into her as her face turned and her palms flattened against the glass.

Her arm came back around my neck "I love it Ben, I love your cum in my cunt and I love being your slut."

It occurred to me that Kait really wasn't my slut, she was her own slut, if she wanted to be mine that was fine too. I was having a great time with her. Again I wondered when her need to explore and discover would end. I wondered how it might be possible to keep her fantasy fueled and if indeed that would be necessary.

"I love it too slut, keep it up. But if you want to be my sweet sexy little Kait again at any time, that's cool too." The thought occurred to me that 'cool' wasn't a word I often used

She turned me so that we both leaned against the glass, facing each other, she pulled me in for some deep tongue action. She looked back towards the balcony, he had binoculars trained our way. Kait felt good about that and she blew him a kiss before pressing her ass to the glass and retreating from the window. I thought that the window might be a good spot for a 'FOR SALE' sign.

We collected Liz and her suitcase a little while later. The girls sat in the back of the car, talking, giggling and touching each other with extreme familiarity and fondness. Kait told Liz about Mel and how Mel would be here in two days. She talked about her newly found bi-sexuality and prompted Liz to share some experiences, she did so readily and loudly enough to involve me. I caught them each staring at my expression in the rear view mirror, leaning forward together from the back seat, making sure that I was a fully involved and an appreciative audience. Indeed I was. Kait's hand would drift over my shoulder from time-to-time, I'd lower my cheek to let her know I was there and listening and excited by her. She put her arm under mine and gave my cock a shake "Half hard, I think the chauffeur is almost ready to fuck me Liz."

"Yes Miss." I chimed in "as you wish Miss."

Liz laughed and asked "oh, will he fuck me too? It's been so long."

"No, sorry Liz, you have your own chauffeur, this one's all mine."

She laughed as she continued "but I bought two plastic chauffeurs today, you can borrow those if you like." Kait turned away from me and looked at Liz, she moved into her and kissed her. Liz seemed ready for it. They sank below my view and I adjusted the mirror as I slowed into the right lane. Liz became bunched up against the right side rear door with her left leg stretched out on the back seat. Kait knelt on the floor and tongued fucked Liz's pussy before fingering her to orgasm right there on the Parkway. Luckily the EZ pass lane was clear at the toll booth and we sped through.

Liz offered to return the favor, Kait asked me if were nearly home, we were. They postponed proceedings.

Kait and Liz set out on a tour of the house. They were missing long enough that a search party should have been dispatched. By the time they surfaced looking very disheveled, rosy cheeked and satisfied, I'd prepared some grilled chicken salad.

"Are we walking tonight Ben? I was just telling Liz about our friend on the beach."

"Oh you were huh? You both want to go for a stroll?"

Sure enough, Chris was there and our stroll was cut short. We invited him to the house this time and he eagerly accepted the invitation. He and Liz took a glass of wine and we sat in the lounge briefly before Liz and Kait disappeared upstairs and soon after called us to join them.

They were kissing on the bed when we walked in. Both naked, hands roaming over each other. The sight stimulated us both quickly but as Chris undressed I decided to take a seat and survey proceedings for a while.

My thoughts on everything have changed when I've experienced it. Not just sex, everything. Nothing has ever been exactly the same as it was anticipated. Nothing has ever worked out exactly as imagined or foreseen, at least not down to all the details. The same has been true of sex. All the times that Jerry and I fucked Caroline together, with other men and sometimes with Jennifer, I had never actually touched or kissed or sucked a cock. I may have brushed a cock with mine when we were each lodged in different holes. Or had the squelching cum of other cocks covering my own after being last in line as we gang fucked Caroline but never once had I done what I was about to do. I wasn't worried by the thought. I had of course wondered what it might be like. I had of course shared the fantasy in past relationships. However, I'd never looked at a man and thought about sucking his cock or of being with him. Now of course I knew that it fueled Kait's fantasy and Kait's fantasies fueled Kait's sex life and by definition my own. I couldn't even claim guilt by association. I was the main beneficiary of all these good things. I Knew I'd do it, I knew I wanted to do it.

My belief was that if it turned Kait on and contributed to whatever else was happening at the time then it would be a worthwhile experience. Always one that I could chose to repeat or not. Having eaten Chris's cum from her pussy just a couple of nights ago I knew that the worst (or best) that could happen would be that I'd cut out the delivery kid. I contemplated it all and maybe over analyzed it all as I sat comfortably hardening in the chair.

Chris slipped onto the bed behind Liz and began caressing whatever piece of flesh fell beneath his hands, Liz's or Kait's. Both bodies received attention and his cock hardened nobly in the crack of Liz's ass. She was rolling her pelvis into him, urging him inside and as her hand fell between her own legs her objective was soon achieved. She slid him along her cunt briefly before pausing in invitation of entry. He slipped in easily and to the hilt. Liz let out a long soft sigh as his cock reached inside her. She shifted her left leg over his and he pulled her onto him. He lay on his back and she lay on him, face up. Her pussy was truly beautiful.

A thin strip of closely cropped pubic hair extended from Liz's clit for about an inch, otherwise she was hairless. She sat forward slightly to observe the slow thrusts that Chris began to make into her cunt. She supported herself on her arms and her firm high breasts jiggled each time he reached the peak of his stroke. Kait shifted to their side. She kissed Liz's face briefly. Their tongues danced and dueled before Kait headed South. She settled on Liz's breasts, she wet them thoroughly and sucked them in turn. Liz's head fell back as her sex opened and closed around Chris's cock, my own cock was straining to get out but it remained untouched for now. Kait's hand came to Liz's pussy, she dipped a finger into the wetness below her clit and began to circle her nub. Liz became more vocal, whispering her good feelings.

Chris was silent but hard, he was used as a tool but seemed happy in his role. Kait moved still lower. She kissed over Liz's belly, lingered on her navel and circled it with her tongue. I noticed her effort to keep her weight off Chris's legs, she knew to avoid interrupting his rhythm. Kait's face came to their sex. She glanced at me and registered my appreciative gaze before descending lightly on Chris's balls. She started to kiss and lick them lightly but didn't linger. Her hands came to Liz's hips and she stroked Chris's cock with her tongue as it became exposed on each outward stroke. She chased it back in to flick at Liz's clit and her rear was thrust my way, her cunt winked at me each time she pushed her mouth forward. She kept this up until she was very much a part of the union and as Liz whimpered and pushed down harder, her throat and neck flushed and the tell tale signs of orgasm showed themselves.

I undressed quickly and moved behind Kait, I pressed myself into her gently. She was wet and accommodating. I was conscious of not deciding the rhythm, not interrupting the momentum of things already in progress. She received me beautifully as she held her mouth steady now on the joint of Liz's clit and Chris's cock. They both enjoyed her. I knew I wanted to do what she was doing and as the thought hit me my cock became still harder. I gently pumped into Kait and surely enough Chris's own release began. Noise of lust and the fragrance of sex filled the air. Liz milked Chris harder as she chased after her second orgasm. Kait's mouth clamped sideways around the base of Chris's shaft. He was spent and Liz fell backwards to his side. Liz leaned in to kiss him.

Kait moved her ass and my cock came out of her, standing fully at attention she took it in her right hand and pulled me towards the bed. She kissed the head and then moved her mouth back to Chris's cock while her eyes stayed fixed on mine. I sat on the end of the bed and leaned in to her face. I knew what she wanted, I knew what I wanted. I slowly flicked my tongue towards Chris's cock and as I did I felt a gasp leave Kait's mouth. I looked at her as I gingerly licked cum from his cock. She held it by the base and pointed it upright, towards my mouth. I sucked the head. Kait gasped before she went down on me. I did to Chris what she did to me but the closeness of my orgasm proved to be an interruption and I tapped Kait and gestured for her to stop. I needed to concentrate on Chris's cock and I knew that was also what Kait wanted to witness.

I knew with certainty that my own orgasm would be a distraction to the re-erection of Chris's cock. I sucked him more vigorously now, I had enough experience to know what should feel good and as I teased and sucked it, he became harder. The most vivid visions in my memory of the evening are the width and stunning proudness of his thick blue vein, the way the skin rolled and bunched as I stroked him. Kait moved up the bed and started rubbing Chris's belly as she licked and nibbled on his nipples. Liz kept on kissing him and Kait's fingers began to play on Liz's snatch. Chris was getting a lot of attention and I felt the unfamiliar hardening of his cock in my mouth and hand. Although I was enjoying myself immensely I was almost grateful not to be the focus of attention or inquiry. Liz fell away from Chris. Her left leg came behind his head and he lifted himself a little. Finally settling his neck and shoulders back against the inside of Liz's left knee and thigh. Kait straddled him, as she slid lower down his body her cunt opened before my eyes. She kept on coming and I sucked the head of his cock one last time before positioning him at Kait's swollen, wet entrance. She slid easily onto him and her head fell to one side of Chris's body.

Simultaneously Liz opened her right leg, exposing her wet, bald cunt to Kait's face. Kait dove in to Liz's sex. Chris, still flat on his back, reached out his right hand to caress Liz's breasts and his left came around to Kait's right butt cheek as he encouraged her to plunge onto his now rigid cock. I rose to my feet and stood at the end of the bed. I pulled Kait's left butt cheek away from her ass hole. With my right hand I dragged the sticky juice from her cunt and I stroked both her and Chris's joined sex. Kait gasped into Liz's snatch as my finger pressed into her ass. She was hit with the realization that another fantasy was about to come true. I fed my cock slowly into her ass, back on my own turf so to speak, looking to meet her rhythm, she slowed as it entered her. Tightly at first and then loosening as she screamed again into Liz's core. My cock rubbed against Chris's cock and our balls bounced together as we settled into a slow but fully penetrating rhythm. Faster as Kait's body demanded. Liz screamed through orgasm and it signaled the start of something deep inside Kait. I felt Chris's cock through the membrane that separated him from me. I felt Kait's ass contract and choke my cock. It was erotic overload to think of his cock filling Kait's cunt as I did her ass. It wasn't even the thought of Chris, it was just the thought of Kait getting double fucked and enjoying every second of cock filled pleasure in the way her fantasy had told her it would be. The pussy in her face was a bonus.

The crescendo was a good one. I felt Chris's orgasm exactly as mine began and Kait joined right in with it, she bucked back hard against us as we both forcefully pressed into our respective holes and filled her with cum. It was a snowball effect and Liz joined in with her own screams. The climb down was slow, the detachment delicate and the disentangling had no awkwardness. Liz kissed each of us in turn, lingeringly and affectionately. Without words she walked from the bedroom and to the guest bathroom. Chris leaned to Kait and kissed her cheek as he patted my shoulder. I thought it a strange gesture but had no idea what else might be appropriate under the circumstances. He picked up his clothes and closed the door behind him. Kait came into my arms and we kissed tenderly but lovingly. I could smell and taste sex on her face. She'd like to hear how sexy that was, she'd love me to tell her what an amazing slut she had become. She was sleeping in minutes and I joined her slumber very soon after.

12