Kait's Story Ch. 05

Story Info
Kait makes sure guests are entertained.
6k words
4.56
40.9k
2

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhere in my sleep I heard the shower running and Kait singing. When the bathroom door opened so did my eyes and my arms thereafter as Kait came to me for a long good feeling hug. The smell of a freshly showered Kait had become part of my morning sensory awakening, just like coffee.

She separated herself from me and left the bedroom. Soon the familiar sounds from the kitchen drifted through the otherwise silent house. Always coffee making first, then music. It was softer today though, somewhere in the house a creature was sleeping and the routine noises of our early mornings were changed when Kait returned upstairs.

Reluctantly I slipped from the bed and into the shower. I dressed and left the room, I heard giggling from down the hallway I stuck my head around Liz's bedroom doorway. Kait sat on the bed, Liz sat up in bed, they were in the middle of a very happy start to their Friday.

"Good morning ladies."

Smiles and greetings were returned and I left for the first cup of coffee from the just filled pot.

Liz was showered too when they joined me. Kait had gone one step further and was dressed.

"Hey sexy, you look nice." I offered.

"You like it? It's from my landfill collection."

Her humor could so easily make the days good.

"It looks very, er, clean."

"Yes, 'clean but used' was the look I was going for, I'm seeing Ellen White this morning."

"Of course, I'd completely forgotten." Indeed I had. "Some toast?"

"Yes please Baby." She came to me and hugged me tightly. Her head against my chest in her familiar 'you make me feel good' gesture. Liz's presence didn't shorten our embrace.

Liz fixed her coffee as I put out the preserves, knives and plates.

Kait grabbed coffee for herself and abandoned us for the computer. I left her to it, noticing only the efficient whir of the printer before she came back to the kitchen, manila folder in hand.

Liz thanked me for a great night and although it seemed strange as she said it, it was also the case that she might have been nervous, as indeed I was. There she was, involved with my best buddy and yet she was fucking another guy in my house, not to mention what she was doing with my buddy's niece and all the while I was there fucking or sucking all the other involved parties. The only thing strange I concluded was that I thought it was strange. Jerry certainly wouldn't begrudge her the sex and it all became clarified when in between sips Liz mentioned that she couldn't wait to tell Jerry about our night.

Kait showed me some of her ideas for Ellen White's garden "Hey, why don't I have a bird bath?"

"You do, dummy."

"I do?"

She raised her eyebrows and laughed before kissing me, kissing Liz and walking out of the house. The only surprise was how easily and readily she'd kissed Liz. It was just a quick peck, the kind that a couple of newly weds might exchange as one leaves for work. It didn't say 'it was fantastic burying my face in your cunt last night' it didn't say 'let's fuck a couple of guy's together again soon.' What it said was more like 'I like you and I'll see you later.' Nothing more, nothing less.

I was left with the awkwardness of decisions to be faced. Do I attempt to entertain Liz? Do I offer to take her to town, ask if she needs anything? Do I suggest she finds her own way around? Take a walk? I settled on "Liz, I'm going to walk into town and grab a newspaper, would you like some fresh air?"

"I'm ok thanks Ben. I'm going to try and call Jerry before his meeting."

"Okay, see you later." I didn't offer a peck as Kait had done and not doing so emphasized what our relationship needed to be, at least for my own comfort level.

"I was home and working when Liz came down stairs again. She was smiling but still not dressed. "Did you get Jerry?"

"Yes, his flight was on time for a change. He wants to get back as soon as he can, wonders what he's been missing."

"I bet he does." I chuckled and looked back towards my newspaper. The next thing I knew there was a soft hand on my right shoulder, joined immediately by a second hand on my left shoulder. Slowly and without expression of surprise I glanced back and up towards Liz's smiling eyes. She was rubbing her hands on my shoulders as she spoke.

"Ben, about last night." She looked at me and my expression asked her to continue at whatever pace she felt comfortable with. "Well, it was fantastic and I know you probably think we shouldn't fuck because of Jerry and I just wanted to let you know that well, I'm cool with that, I mean, well, I'd love to fuck you but I think it's fine if we don't, I mean, we can still play and enjoy each other, right?"

Inside I was wondering if she was nuts, if I was nuts or if I was just totally out of touch with the younger generation. Other questions were lingering ones, nothing to do with the immediate need to respond to Liz.

"Of course we can Liz." I paused but my open mouth and darting eyes told her I wasn't finished collecting my thoughts and that something else would spill out of my mouth momentarily. "I think fucking you would be phenomenal Liz but your thoughts and mine are in total accord. Out of respect for Jerry I will not fuck you no matter how badly I might want to!" She smiled as she pinched my shoulders but I wasn't finished. "More than Jerry even, there's Kait's feelings to consider and even if Jerry blessed our union only with Kait's demanding encouragement would it be remotely possible for me to fuck you. My cock might get hard as a rock every time I look at you Liz but, well, but nothing else, just Kait and Jerry really."

"Oh you are a flirt, you've made me all tingly but Jerry just told me it would be fine with him."

"He did? He really said that?"

"Yes he did, so now I just need to work on Kait."

"Hmmm, I suppose you do."

She virtually skipped from the room and headed upstairs. I cleaned up the breakfast things and was turning on the dishwasher as I heard Kait springing in.

"OH MY GOD, You're not going to believe this." Kait was shouting before the door had closed behind her and before she even knew where I was. I emerged from the kitchen to find her poking her head into the office.

"Kait, here I am. What won't I believe." She turned and approached me, now she needed to whisper.

"Ellen White is Chris's sister." She had a look of shock on her face and mine reflected hers.

"Oh wow, did you fuck her?"

She slapped me softly. "No, silly, it was all business, but Chris was there. He saw me first, he was really cool, he just walked over, shook my hand, introduced himself and said 'I think I saw you at the beach' and I said, 'yes, Kait, nice to see you again.' Anyway, he didn't stay but then his sister told me the whole deal."

"The whole deal huh."

"Yes, the whole deal."

I waved my hand in a 'please continue' gesture, she did.

"Well, they inherited their house from their Mom's Mom. Ellen wanted to keep it, Chris didn't give a shit but thought it would be cool. He's pretty much unemployed but he's an artist photographer wanna be and she showed me some of his pictures. Amazing Ben, really amazing. I was thinking maybe...no, I'll tell you that later, but Ben, his pictures, I mean paintings, surfers and bikes and runners, amazing, it's as if the pictures are moving, really, really amazing. I told her you'd love to see them and she said you have to come over. Anyway......" I raised the hand of interruption.

"Slow down a bit Kait, he paints or takes pictures, as in cameras and dark rooms?"

"Both, he's nuts about photography, that's how he makes some money but he wants to do more she said. She thinks he needs to get a studio but he already has a dark room in the basement and a studio in the attic."

"I see, what else."

"What do you mean 'what else'?"

"I mean her garden?"

"Oh yes, no problem I think. She loved the ideas I had, gave me a few of her own and well, I'll have to give her an invoice but well, I think she wants me to do it."

"An invoice?"

"Yes."

"You mean a quotation, a price, an estimate?"

"Yes, yes, that's it, sorry, I'm in shock." She opened her eyes wide, put her thumbs in her ears, extended her tongue and wiggled her fingers. I laughed and grabbed her. I kissed her and as we broke the kiss I told her I loved her.

The whole world seemed to stop as she looked back at me. The silence seemed to last forever, the dishwasher seemed to reach a pause in its' cycle and Kait made an announcement. "I love you too Ben."

"Where's Liz?" Kait asked me.

"Getting dressed I think."

"Did you and her talk?"

"Yes, she said that she would like to fuck me."

"Well, she's only human."

"Oh, what a nice compliment."

"Just the truth Baby. Ben I really meant what I said but how did Liz tell you that?"

"You meant what that you said?"

"That I love you."

"Good, I meant it too."

"Now what did she say? Every detail please."

I recounted the details of my conversation with Liz.

"Are you kidding? Uncle Jerry said it would be okay?"

"Apparently so." I looked into her eyes, the conversation had reached the end of consideration and I figured Kait had a choice that she could either make now or postpone until later.

"I think I'd like to see you fuck her too. Just the three of us the first time Ben. Baby, don't fuck her unless I'm there though will you?" The pleading was slight but it was definitely in her voice.

I assured Kait that I didn't want to fuck Liz at all unless Kait was present and that the idea of fucking Liz was only for the pleasure that Kait might get by being a part of the experience. She hugged me and winked.

"Shall we go upstairs?" Kait's hand was taking mine and leading us towards the stairs before her question was complete.

She undressed rapidly and dove straight on to the bed. I deliberately left the door ajar and undressed myself. Kait was telling me to hurry it up a bit as I undid my belt. She sat at the head of the bed with her legs open. Sliding a finger slowly along her pussy lips as her stare froze on me. I slid onto the bed and slapped her hand away from her sex. I began with soft kisses along each thigh and then flitted back and forth across her sex. I briefly nibbled above her clit before poking my tongue along the length of her pussy.

Kait slid a little lower and gave every indication of wanting me to take charge. She was in her mood that demands a quick orgasm, not too much foreplay required. Her groans of encouragement began when the first breath hit her and that had become the signal that she wanted as much as she could get as quickly as I could deliver.

She flowered quickly and I dipped inside her luxurious wet sex. Savoring her taste, coaxing more fluid from her well. Her appreciation was clear as her pelvis rolled in to meet the advances of my mouth and on each forward lunge we held firm against each other as she offered her sex completely to the satisfaction of my hunger.

Time with Kait had taught me that as she came close to orgasm it was impossible for her to keep her hands to herself. The only control she could hope for was the influence her hands could have on the feelings she received in her core.

To make things how she wanted them to be, she inevitably put her hands on the sides of my head and pulled me into her, attaching her sex to my skull as a limpet to a rock. The effect was always a shuddering orgasm for Kait and a partial but pleasurable deafness for me. Her thighs clamped closed and released me in time with each wave that crashed through her. Her screams reached a crescendo as her thighs clamped to my head. The lingering shivers of pleasure were accompanied by a slower, more tender stroking of her sex and our timing had become so close that my eyes fixed on hers just moments before she opened them. She looked at me and immediately behind me. A smile spread across her face "Hi Liz." Kait said, I kept licking slowly and smiled to myself.

"Hi Kait. Hi Ben. That looked sooo good."

"Mmm, it was. Care to join us?" Kait patted the bed beside her as I looked back towards Liz, she still wasn't dressed. Just the blue silk robe. It opened to expose her beautiful bald sex as she took a seat on the bed and leaned in to kiss Kait.

"Lizzy?" She spoke her name as a question. "You want to fuck Ben?"

She kissed her again "If that's what you guys would like."

"Why don't you suck his cock first, he likes that." Kait had some great ideas.

Liz trailed down from Kait's face, pausing to lick and kiss a nipple as her hand reached towards me. I lifted from Kait's belly and lay on my side, to Kait's left. Liz stretched across Kait and took my cock in her hand before lowering her lips to suck the head into her mouth. Kait gently adjusted herself and positioned her face at Liz's sex and although my view was obstructed, my imagination was clear on exactly what was going on there. We held our formation for a few minutes. I reached to caress Liz's breasts and finger Kait's cunt. Through groans and moans I wondered how to shift things around. The thought somewhere was that by penetrating Liz once, the second opportunity would more easily attain Kait's approval.

It hadn't been my nature to rush or force things but right at this moment I had something of an awakening in realizing there was no time like the present. I stroked Liz's cheek and she looked up from my cock.I hadn't felt any urgent need in anything that had happened in the last weeks but fucking Liz somehow suddenly became very important.

I patted the bed and she lowered her face and shoulders on to it. As gracefully and deliberately as I could, I walked around the bed to where Kait was lapping away at Liz's sex. I trailed my finger tips over Liz's back and ass until my fingers arrived at Kait's face. I lowered my head as she lifted hers and we kissed. She shared Liz's nectar with me and I sucked her tongue hard before releasing it. I raised my eyebrows and turned my face to Liz's sex. I rimmed her ass and then plunged inside her cunt. She exhaled loudly and for a minute or two I kept up the assault and worked a finger inside Kait's tight pussy. Turning back to Kait, I repeated the kiss. This time she sucked Liz from my tongue and I knew in that instant that everything was going to happen.

Kait's hand found my ill attended but rock hard cock and she stroked it gently. She moaned into my mouth as we kissed. She placed her hand on my chest and gently pushed as she released but followed the kiss. As if calling her last good-byes to a lover whose train was leaving the platform, she almost silently mouthed the words "fuck her."

I leaned back for a kiss but her hand pushed more firmly and I rose to my knees as Kait fell on her back.

Kait slid under Liz's sex as I put my cock against Liz's cunt. Liz pushed back onto me and entry was simple and quick. Kait gasped from beneath as she sucked and nibbled on Liz's clit. She instructed me to "Fuck her hard, fill her cunt." And loving every word of Kait's dirty talk I duly obliged. I dumped a load into Liz that she received so gladly. Her muscles gripped me tightly and she squeezed me at all the right moments. Kait continued her vocalization of erotic meandering 'fuck her cunt Baby, pump her full of your cum, yeah Benny, yes Baby, fuck the slut good, fill her up Baby, mmm, yeah that's it Baby, fill that pussy."

Somewhere beneath us Kait rolled my sack and kissed my slick shaft as it slipped in and out through the final thrusts of my orgasm. Kait's movement told me all the things she didn't verbalize and in rapid order my cock was out of Liz's squelching cunt, replaced by Kait's hungry mouth.

Kait face fucked Liz to orgasm. She pressed as deeply as she could, no doubt reaching inside with her tongue. She pushed Liz's ass cheeks apart and wedged her face between them as she sucked my cum out of Liz and into her own mouth. She slapped Liz's ass and paused only briefly to tell her what a "slut bitch" she was. "Did you like his cock you slut? You like your cunt full of my baby's cum, don't you? You slut bitch." Somehow I knew these were rhetorical questions but Liz's reaction confirmed the excitement she received in hearing them. I concluded that it must have been something the girls had shared between them alone because the moan of satisfaction induced by Liz's auditory sense was nothing but pleasure filled.

Kait didn't stop there "God, I could cum just from eating you Liz, you fucking slut, you taste so fucking good, fuck me too Liz, fuck me too."

They twisted into a sixty-nine. The lust filled haste they made in search of satisfaction had my cock hardening in readiness for any invitation from any hole of any slut in the room. It was Kait's cunt on one side of the bed, or Liz's at the bottom. Both were at achievable heights. Good sense won the debate and I slipped into Kait's pussy with my balls against Liz's forehead. Liz's hand came behind my ass and coaxed me into Kait. Kait was doing her full share of moaning into Liz's sex and as Liz's finger penetrated my ass I knew this adventure was not going to last much longer. The pace increased as I thrust harder. Kait cried her muffled screams into Liz's wet sex and Liz let cry with her own release and pushed deeper into my ass. My own orgasm mattered little. I thought I heard the phone ringing but ignored the world beyond these two gorgeous women as they relentlessly solidified their new found and mutually appreciative enjoyment of each other.

They disentangled in a post orgasmic haze and as they kissed one another's damp and shiny cheeks I threw the comforter over them. I left them to nap or whatever else they might decide to do. Certainly they'd talk at some stage.

The message was from the attorney. Contracts were prepared, he was faxing them over, call him!

I did. He said that all was good but I should read them thoroughly before signing and returning the originals that were being sent over night.

The afternoon was a routine one. I hadn't had many since Kait entered my life. She was outside for a while with painters and then out shopping with Liz. I worked a little and looked over my will again. I still didn't know what to do so I put it back in the brief case that I'd picked up at the apartment the previous day. I left it for another time. I did make an appointment for the physical. Our Doctor was a family friend, I'd get a clean bill of health but he'd tell me to eat properly and exercise regularly. I left a message for Jerry when the girls were out. I told him to have his Realtor lady visit my place and write up the paperwork. She could come down here or I'd go up there.

Jerry called me back after his meeting in Chicago. I told him of the happenings and he was fine with it all as I'd known he would be. He said that he would gladly call the 'fucking hot Realtor' and maybe even see if he could get her over that night while I took care of his 'other interests'. He asked me to invite him down on Saturday so I did. He told me he'd let me know. Jerry and I understood each other. He said to be sure to let Liz know that he was going to try and join us but he had to see to a few things first.

I called Kait's cell phone. She answered it, I asked her to pick up whatever extra we might need if Jerry were able to accept our invitation. She laughed and confirmed that she would.

It occurred to me that if Jerry were to drive down he'd be passing Newark airport and he could even pick up Mel. I called Kait back, "Oh, great idea. That'd work. She'll like Uncle Jerry."

Much as it was difficult for me to think of him as Uncle Jerry, I called him back knowing that the suggestion that he could collect a 20 year old girl, apparently good looking and experienced in various matters sexual, would tweak his interest. I left another message but soon after he called me and the arrangement was finalized. Beyond this he suggested he might even bring the Realtor and her paperwork too. I laughed at the prospect and tried to push aside the complexities of it all. "Sure Uncle Jerry, we can have a fucking party." He laughed, I hung up.

12