Kait's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At dinner time I ordered sea food and after eating, Liz accompanied Kait and I to the beach. Sure enough, Chris approached us. He had all the details of Kait's meeting with Ellen and Ellen had been suitably impressed with Kait's plans. We all found out more about each other in that hour out walking. In some ways it shattered the mystery but in others it was good to actually know these people a little better. Kait seemed to make everybody feel comfortable, not least me.

Kait's line of questioning inevitably had Chris offering to bring his camera over sometime soon. When she was satisfied with this she started a very gentle and friendly line of questioning about his art. When she had a general handle on his talents she asked him if he'd ever done any nudes. He'd apparently practiced on a girl friend and said he'd love to take pictures or do an abstract portrait of Kait. She wouldn't need to sit for it, just a head shot.

"Where's the fun in that?" Kait posed the question but we all laughed. "Maybe you could do a painting of me sucking Ben's cock? Would you like that Baby?"

"Sure." I threw my response towards the moon wondering how it might fall.

"I could do that." Chris seemed perfectly comfortable with the prospect. "I'll need to take some pictures first and then I'll paint from those."

"Really?" Kait was getting excited by the idea now "Could it be a really big one for the bedroom wall?"

"The cock or the painting?" Liz chimed in.

"er, both of course." We all laughed at Kait's comment and left it that we'd get together for pictures sometime soon.

Art was obviously Chris' passion but it wasn't putting enough green backs in his pocket. Kait arranged for us both to go and see his work. She comfortably switched the conversation to Liz and described her to Chris as "like a special sister."

"Very special" Chris added and we all laughed easily. There was something about the night. The darkness. As if it could and would keep our secrets. My mind went back to the first night that Kait and I had walked here. Now there were four. Liz mentioned that she was feeling a little chilly and although Kait and I offered to walk back with her, she left us and walked with Chris. I was happy to have alone time with Kait.

We walked further than usual. She was okay and I was okay. She was enjoying herself but she realized that things were getting pretty wild. I expressed agreement with this but mentioned that for all it was different, it was also very exciting and that all I needed to know was that Kait was okay. She reassured me and emphasized it with a long tight hug. "It won't always be this way Ben."

"I think you're probably right Kait."

"Do you want me to stay?"

"I want you to stay, yes, forever. I'd like to freeze this time if we could but that's the selfish side. What I really want is whatever you want. On one hand I want you to know that I want you to stay but I also want you to go if that's what you need to do. Go and come back again even."

"Oh Ben." We stopped walking again. "If I leave for one day I'll be back the next. I can't leave now, I can't leave us."

I smiled, just close enough that she could see it as a smile. I leaned in and held her. "Then don't leave. Besides, you haven't finished the garden."

"If I have to leave when it's finished, I'll never finish it." We chuckled as always.

"Kait, I've told you already, it's not something that I ever found easy to say and the circumstances are not what I ever expected but I love you Kait." I leaned away from her face but held her arms. "If you want to stay or go, whenever the time comes, just know that I love you. As far as the other stuff, well, school can be arranged, you can open your business, the sky's the limit."

"I have to decide about Ellen's garden."

"Ahh, yes, Ellen's garden. How long will it take?"

"Five or six weeks I guess."

"She wants it done now?"

"Yes, well, I think so."

"How long have you got left on mine?"

"It'll be done end of next week."

"Will time on Ellen's eat in to school if you arrange things well?"

"If I work hard now, and get everything set, and she tells me to do it, then, maybe, it could work out."

"Kait, it's up to you. You can take a year off, start a business, anything. I could maybe even help with the planning and investment. You know, the start up costs, the banks, pricing, admin."

"Hey, maybe I could hire your company to do my advertising?"

"Maybe you should call your Uncle Jerry."

She grabbed hold of me and the little girl in her wrestled me to the sand. As the heavy breathing subsided the woman was straddling me. Her face fell to mine and her hair covered my cheeks as we kissed passionately. "I love you too Ben." It was as if she'd just grown up again.

We didn't make love on the beach. We walked briskly back to the house and crept upstairs unnoticed. Kait put her ear to Liz's bedroom door and the sounds from within confirmed the room as occupied. Kait used lipstick and Kleenex to scribble a 'do not disturb sign' for our door and she closed the door after posting the sign.

We made love beautifully. There was nothing else in the world except for each of us that night. I could feel from Kait's body, her movements, her caresses, her kisses and her orgasms that all her thinking was over, her decisions had been made.

I was up and about first. I read the contracts and left a message for the attorney that I'd send back the signed originals.

The email came to life and there was one from Jerry. 'hot realtor gave it up for me, gave me papers for you and went back to hot-shot little dick hubby. I'll be at Newark for the 12.50 flight. Can't believe I'm missing a romp with Carrie to see you. J." I chuckled as it deleted.

I left for the gym, had a good work out and returned to a still silent house. There was a note from Kait inviting me to join them at the beach. The over night delivery had arrived so I signed the contracts and put them in the enclosed prepaid FedEx envelope. As I sealed the flap I realized that I'd actually said good-bye to the business long before this contract had been written up. It was a good time to move on.

I put on swim shorts and a T shirt and walked across to the beach. They were easily spotted but inevitably there was a surprise. Surprises seemed to show up wherever Kait went. This one was in the form of a bikini clad Ellen White who appeared simply ravishing. Well tanned, lithe and clearly in extremely good shape. These three beauties made a sight for sore eyes. Chris was conspicuous by his absence and I was duly informed that he had been dispatched to fetch refreshments. I kissed Kait, shook Ellen's hand and approached Liz not knowing what greeting to offer. Kait took the anxiety out of the situation by announcing "Do you realize we can see the shape of your cock through those shorts?" I looked down, somewhat fooled, of course they couldn't but Kait was simply letting me know that their discussion with Ellen White was open.

"What do you think Liz, can you see it?" asked Kait. "Ben, turn around, let Ellen decide."

"No, I refuse. I flatly refuse. If Ellen wants to see my cock it can only be when the head is in somebody's mouth."

"Oh, yes, that sounds like a good plan, whose mouth?" Ellen joined right in with Kait's game.

"As if he cares." She was howling now as she leaned in to Ellen's arm."

"I do too care, I'm very particular about who sucks my cock."

Liz's turn "Yes, he's just like Jerry, anybody on this continent will do."

They all laughed together.

"Tell you what, you three can take it in turns."

"Will you give a prize to the one who makes you cum?" Kait's idea seemed like a good one.

"Hmmm, I'm sure we could negotiate something. Shifts of a minute each perhaps?"

"Ten seconds each would be more like it." Liz chimed in again and their laughter and giggles spread across the beach.

"Wait" remembered Kait "Mel will be here too, there'll be four of us girls."

I had an idea..."Hey, what about this...let's go now and have a practice run, then when Mel gets here you can explain the rules." Fortunately they all howled, Kait slapped my belly, Liz rolled her face into Ellen's shoulder and Chris walked up asking what he'd missed.

I turned over. Liz explained things to Chris, Ellen filled in a few details quietly and Kait began rubbing lotion on my back. Repeatedly I found myself drifting asleep only to be stirred back to consciousness by hysterical laughter and raucous giggling. Kait commanded control and proclaimed there would be two teams. Her and Ellen would work on me, Liz and Mel would have the pleasure of Chris. It was a lot of fun on the beach and although these ideas might be fine to talk about, Kait's ideas usually came to fruition. I didn't bother to remind them that Jerry would be there too.

About noon Kait and I left the beach. Ellen, Chris and Liz stayed there.

We did a tidy-up and loaded laundry in readiness for Mel's arrival. We jumped in the shower at about the time Mel's plane was due to land. We melted together in a wet steamy kiss. Our skin still hot from the sun. My cock was hard and sandwiched between us in moments.

"Mmmm" uttered Kait "you liked the idea of that game?"

"The idea, yes, very much. The idea might be better than the actual playing."

"You don't want all of us to suck your cock?" She spoke softly as her hands gently washed me.

"Kait, nobody could do that better than you."

"You say all the right things." She took hold of it and lowered her head.

"But I like watching people suck your cock, I like seeing it from a different angle." She kneeled and pushed me towards the wall. I sank slowly into the corner as her head came forward. She stretched out on the floor. She pushed my balls up and lowered her soapy hand to my ass. She washed me there, slipping her fingers over my ass and along the creases between joints of hips and groin. She sucked the head of my cock for a brief moment. She stroked my cock and let the shower rinse it as she soaped me. She pushed my balls up and held them and my cock high as she put her face to my ass. She licked me. Her tongue darted around my ass and probed inside. She poked me with it and switched to a flat tongue as she licked over it. Her mouth full of water she lifted her head and had me watch her drool before she sank back down between my legs.

"You're a pussy loving slut Kait."

Kait loved me talking dirty to her. She loved the idea of holding my cock to one side and licking and kissing where my pussy would be. She loved to show me what she did with Liz. It was easy to talk when she had me stimulated like this, not so easy when I wasn't. Things said in the moment of passion worked only for passionate moments I figured. If it pleased Kait, it pleased me. She moaned into me as I spoke again.

"You're a pussy loving, cock sucking slut Kait. You're a fucking whore. My sexy, sweet, slut."

Her hand went between her legs and she groaned as my affectionate insults reached her. "You just love being a slut. A cum loving slut."

"I've really never known such a fucking hot slut Kait, you just love fucking, you love cum, girl cum, boy cum, you just don't care do you, you want cock and pussy. What a fucking slut." She sucked and groaned harder as she frigged herself, listening intently, wanting more. "You probably would like a cock in your ass right now, would you like that Kait?" She groaned. "Maybe in your pussy too, two cocks pumping stream after stream of cum inside you?"

Her head came off my cock and she softly cried "Yess." Before sinking straight back down.

"You want me to pump your mouth full of cum Kait? While they fuck your ass and pussy Kait? Is that what you want? Three of us Kait? Three cocks all at once Kait? All that cum in you, is that what you want Kait?" She was getting close now, as was I.

"Swallow my cock slut, eat my cum while they pump your cunt and ass." Her orgasm started and her muffled cries triggered mine. Hers lasted longer, she kept sucking my cock but her focus was on herself as she fingered her cunt through the last throes of her climax.

Soon she was calm and I was softening. She sat on my lap in the corner of the shower. We held each other close as the water pelted and cleansed us. With heart rates restored, we washed each other tenderly before drying, dressing and being ready for Mel and Jerry's impending arrival.

12