Kaity at the Club Ch. 04

Story Info
Derek is a cruel bastard.
1.3k words
4.15
27.7k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Mike worked with Eli to round up millionaire bidders for the special auction, I went back into the stripper's pen. I let Derek know what went down outside and about the roofies, and he realized that he had to keep Kaity stimulated or she'd crash. I think he also realized that this hour would be the best time to show all the potential bidders the once-in-a-lifetime prize that awaited.

All the excitement caused a delay, and there was less than half an hour before the show started on the stage. Though the program was a bit up in the air with Kaity's virgin auction becoming the invitation-only special event of the year.

"Ladies, we've had some delays and quite frankly you bitches have been kinda remedial. We're going to have to speed up the prep, so we have recruited some helpers," he said.

3 white guys and an older Chinese looking guy walked in. They wore black club t-shirts over their everyday pants and looked pretty eager. I recognized two of them as regulars and I am betting they all were. They paid good money to walk into this room full of young naked flesh, and I heard later on that the Chinese guy was a potential bidder who paid off another club member to get in there with Kaity.

They marched down the line with the other 4 guys who were already in the room and looked the girls over as Derek spoke.

"These men will clean your nasty bodies. You'll do everything they say or you don't go on stage. Instead, you'll be doing glory holes until you pay us back.

The men continued one by one until they reached Kaity. They had watched her from the other side of the mirror and once the Chinese guy weighed her heavy tits with his hands, they all got a handful. I am pretty sure my sis never had this much attention from men before, and part of her was digging it. Too bad she'll forget it all.

The horny men groaned when Derek selected Kaity for his demonstration of what to do. That meant they would not get to play more with her tits and ass. Derek wouldn't take the chance they'd ruin the prize pussy. He also seemed to grasp that it was time to show everyone watching in the room and outside just how big a prize Kaity was.

Derek pushed a button and a bar was lowered from the ceiling on chains. It hung by two chains on each end. The chains hooked into a single chain a couple of feet up and made a triangle.

I knew what to do, so I walked Kaity over to the open shower area and had her stand inside the stall. As she looked into my eyes, I clamped her wrists into leather cuffs that each hung on an 8-inch chain from the bar. I told her to grab the bar tight. As an experienced dominatrix, I knew to set the spacing between the cuff chains to 40 inches. With 8 inches to play on either side, her hands were 24 inches apart on the bar. Just a little outside her shoulders and just right for her 5'3" frame. "Hold on tight and don't fucking let go," I warned her.

I turned her to face Derek as he raised the bar so that her toes dangled a few inches above the tile floor.

Derek turned on a power washer and unwound its hose. "Turn her around," he said to me, as he filled a bucket with soap and water. I spun her on the chain.

He started to spray her back before I even had a chance to get out of the way. The water spray made redlines all over back, and Kaity instinctively tried to move out of the way while holding the bar. Her thrashing made the bar spin and she spun with it. As she twirled sideways, you could see just far out her tits went, almost balanced out by her round J. Lo ass.

"Stay fucking still!" Derek warned. She froze, and not just because the water was cold.

He told me later that he started with her back because he wanted to show the club members how hard to be. At the same time, he did not want to mess up Kaity's sweet pussy in any way.

He had me splash the soapy water against her creamy back. He turned up the power to max and then proceeded to mark up her back more with the hard spray for about a minute. Her back looked like she had been whipped with a wet belt. The marks would be gone in about an hour.

"Turn her around," he said to me. I grabbed her hips and her around. I could see in her eyes that she still dazed and confused, though she also had tears streaming down her face.

I couldn't help but kiss her nose right then, smooth the hair around her face and tell her, "you look really clean." What the fuck, I didn't know what else to say as she grabbed the bar again.

Derek raised the bar as I smooched her, so that her toe tips dangled about 2 feet off the ground. Her gigantic knockers were now at eye level with Derek, who was about 6'3". She looked like she was being stretched from floor to ceiling with her boobs jutting out.

I could see the look in Derek's eyes. He stepped closer and leaned his face right into her cleavage and shook his head. Kaity looked down, then looked up towards the ceiling as she whimpered. He stepped back and started to spray right at her tits and then circled her pussy. Her writhing sobs made her huge tits heave and her ass and pussy thrust as she hung there swinging like a gorgeous slab of naked raw meat. I've never seen anything quite like it and it seemed to go on forever.

Derek was being a cruel bastard. And I loved it.

Derek stepped back and used the spray to spin her around clockwise then counter clockwise. Her heaving tits were a blur as she spun. On his cue, I held her hips and he started playing with her tits, moving them up, down, and all around with the power washer that was still at its max. He pushed each tit up, to the left and to the right while I held her hips. The cold water made them rock hard stiff, with her long nipples rising almost an inch out from her pinkish areolas. "Why are hers so pink and mine so brown," I wondered to myself. Her melons were slowly looking more ripe and rotten as the power spray turned them deep red. Good, I thought - at least my melons are still fresh and ripe.

Kaity kicked her feet and thrashed. "Stay still," I said, because I was afraid of what Derek might do. I could see more tears streaming down in a waterfall off her cheeks until they mixed with the rivers of water on her mountainous chest. It was like something off the Nature Channel.

"Splash her," he told me. Kaity held her breath and closed her eyes tight as I threw the bucket of soapy water on her. She then gasped for air and her chest heaved again. Derek turned the spray from the hard power setting to a soaking shower. He might have realized that he was making her melons too ripe. I am pretty sure he would have gone at her pussy with the power spray, but he had to save it. Before he lowered the bar, though, he did spray right near her pussy at nearly the lowest setting. I saw Kaity actually smile, and I know she was getting turned on.