Kajal Agarwal has a Problem Ch. 01

Story Info
Kajal needs Romeo's help in solving a serious problem.
4.6k words
4.56
34.5k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie Chaudhary stepped into his room and stood a few feet away "What do you think, Sir?"

Romeo looked up. Sophie had put on a grey strapless dress that had filmy material over her tits and around her crotch area. The rest of the dress was thin and clingy. A long slit went all the way from her ankle to her waist, baring her left leg completely even when she stood still. Her high heels were 6" tall with a sexy 2" platforms.

"Can I nail you in it?" Romeo asked simply.

"Of course, Sir." Sophie lifted the front of her gown, easily baring her pantyless, smoothly shaved pussy.

"Come here, let's test." He unzipped his suit trousers and pulled out his thick, long cock, semi-hard already.

Sophie stepped up to him and stood close with her legs open. She was still holding the front of her dress open. Romeo moved in and pushed his hard cock up into her tight cunt.

"Mmmmmm, Sir!" Sophie moaned as the meaty beast impaled her tight, moist pussy smoothly but not without a certain amount of pain. She put her hand on his shoulder to keep her balance as her knees turned to jelly.

"Will you please test me also, Sir?"

They both looked up to see Deepika standing in the doorway.

Deepika was wearing a strapless dress that fit tight around her breasts in a scrunched fabric pattern. Its asymmetrical hem reached almost to her knee on the right leg but stopped just below her upper thigh on the left. The silky, beige colour material draped nicely around her butt and thighs.

Her matching heels were 7" high with 3" platforms. They made a rhythmic click-clack noise on the floor as she walked up to where Romeo and Sophie were standing with Romeo's dick buried deep in Sophie's cunt. Deepika lifted her dress and placed her left foot on a low dressing-table stool, presenting her pantyless, naked pussy to Romeo.

"When you are done with Sophie, of course."

Withdrawing slowly from Sophie's wet pussy, Romeo stepped close to Deepika and smoothly stuffed her cunt with his thick cock that was already wet with Sophie's cunt juices.

"Mmmmmm! Ow! Master!" Deepika screamed.

She stood there impaled on Romeo's hard, huge dick, breathing heavily. She was used to taking him in her cunt as he fucked her pretty much every day. Still, every time he first entered her, it took her a little time to get used to his massive meat rod in her tight hole.

He wrapped his left arm around Sophie while keeping Deepika in his embrace.

"Both you bitches look absolutely ravishing tonight." He looked at them and smiled "I would love to nail you now, at the event and again after coming back. But we don't want to be late, do we, whores?"

They moaned as he mentioned nailing them multiple times but replied "No, Master."

Easing his dick out of Deepika's wet cunt he finished dressing, but not before his whores licked their pussy juices off his meat pole.

=================================================================

After the reporters had photographed literally every inch of their bodies from every angle, the girls, and Romeo, were finally able to enter the awards arena. As always there were many people inside who wanted to greet Romeo, shake his hand and be seen chatting with him. Both Sophie and Deepika knew the power of their boss and expected all this. They supported him from either side as arm candy and kept close to him the whole time.

Kajal Agarwal managed to break the circle around Romeo and greeted him with "Hello, Sir. I am Kajal."

Even though, they had never met in person, Kajal was a big enough star, more in South India but also in Bombay that everybody knew her. But speaking with Romeo she didn't want to be presumptuous and introducing herself was her way of humbly offering herself to the great director.

Romeo smiled at her and looked her over as she held still for his inspection.

Dark hair, slim figure and a heart-shaped face, Kajal was a true beauty with a killer body that made other girls jealous. Her boobs were only 32B but they were firm and perfectly shaped. There was just a little space between them, less than an inch, which made Romeo think about how his big cock would feel squeezed there. Her ass was 35" and perfectly toned. At 5'5" she was a good height for an Indian girl and she kept her weight as close to 55kgs as possible. In short, a dynamite body with a beautiful, goddess face.

Kajal being a beautiful girl looked great in pretty much everything. But tonight she had made a special effort. Her pink gown was thin and tight, the neck wide and deep cut almost to her navel. Both boobs showed in a generous cleavage to the point that no bra was possible. And she wasn't wearing any. Her firm, young boobs were supported only the bodice built into the gown itself. Her hair was hanging loose on her left shoulder, not covering the milky white cleavage at all.

As she walked closer the skirt of the gown parted and bared first her left leg then her right. She stepped close into Romeo's embrace and turned up her face for his kiss. The gown was fully backless cut right down to the ass crack, low enough that no panties could be worn without the waistband being visible. Romeo's hands caressed her smooth bare back gently up and down as he kissed her lips slowly, taking his time to taste her. Kajal pressed her young, supple body against the older, mature, hard man, inviting him to be free in exploring her.

Opening her lips as she kissed him back, Kajal accepted his tongue as it entered her mouth. When his hand moved down to her firm, shapely butt she wiggled it just a little to show him she had nothing on under the thin, silk gown and she was very, very willing for anything he wanted to do. Romeo was not a stranger to such invitations from beautiful girls but even so having a new girl publicly offer herself to him was an erotic feeling. His dick was hardened in his pants and Kajal caressed it lightly with her upper thigh.

Parting slightly when Romeo pulled back she stayed close so his dick was pressed between her legs, she whispered softly "Sir, I need to talk to you when you have time. I need your help."

Romeo replied quietly "Sure. Let's talk privately after the function."

"Thank you, Sir." Kajal gently disengaged herself and left.

===================================================

It took Romeo better part of an hour to get to his seat because of other people who wanted to greet him, men and women alike. When he finally got to his seat in the front row facing the stage, a girl stood up and wished him.

"Hello Sir, I am Disha Patani."

"Of course I know who you are, darling."

Disha's face lit up and she walked into his arms. She hugged him tightly and leaned in to kiss him on the lips. It was a slow kiss, not passionate or flashy but both of them took their time and did a full-on intimate, French kiss. Disha opened her mouth and pressed herself into Romeo's hard, masculine body.

The tube top Disha had on was light golden in colour and made of thin fabric of silk and synthetic blend. It was tight and small, just covering her full 36C boobs but leaving a nice cleavage for the public's viewing pleasure. Below the top there was a wide expanse of her flat abdomen and then just below her navel, started her tight, matching pants in the same colour and fabric as the top. They fitted her body like a second skin, tight enough to show every ripple of her toned legs and thin enough that Romeo could feel her warmth through them as her thighs pressed on his.

Romeo's tongue entered her mouth and she sucked on it eagerly. The kiss grew more passionate despite the public setting but Disha didn't try to break it until she felt Romeo pulling back gently.

"It's so nice to meet you, Sir." Disha said trying to control her breathing.

"Likewise, darling. I am a big admirer of your work."

Almost pushing Disha aside, a bearded young man stepped forward and offered Romeo his hand.

"Hi, I am Tiger." he said "Disha's boyfriend." His last words were spoken as a warning.

With a smile Romeo shook his hand and let it go.

Everybody sat down as sounds from the stage indicated that something was about to start. Disha was on Romeo's left with Tiger on her other side. Deepika sat next to Romeo on his right and Sophie to her right.

After the first announcements and the usual stage jokes, the first performance started. Lights were dimmed and a young actress Sonam Kapoor came on the stage to dance. In the darkness, Romeo felt Disha's warm hand caress his thigh.

She leaned in and said in his ear "She's beautiful, isn't she?"

Romeo nodded "She's alright. Girls in pants don't do anything for me usually."

"Oh!" It was apparent that Disha was thinking about her own outfit and considering if she had made a mistake by wearing pants to this function.

She took Romeo's hand in hers and placed it on her thigh "These are very thin, though. Here, feel for yourself."

"Yes, I could see that." Romeo said, his tone not hostile but it was clear that he just didn't like pants on girls no matter how thin the material. But he did leave his hand on Disha's thigh and caressed softly.

"I didn't know I would meet you here." Disha explained apologetically "I will remember next time."

"It's okay." He replied "My dress code is binding only on my sluts."

"Well, think of me as your wannabe slut." Disha whispered boldly.

"You have a boyfriend." Romeo reminded her but kept slowly rubbing her upper thigh as well.

"Does that usually matter?"

Romeo grinned in the darkness and spoke softly in her ear "If I want a girl to be my bitch, nothing else matters."

"Mmmmm. The pants can come off very easily. On your one command." She promised him.

"We will see, soon."

The program continued, and Disha made sure that any time the lights were dimmed Romeo had access to her body. When she felt him caressing her bare back, she arched her back so he would have access to her butt as much as possible while sitting. His hand moved down inside the elastic waistband of her tight pants and she bit her lip to keep from moaning. She felt his fingertips slowly caressing her ass crack and fought hard to keep her body from squirming. She could not stop her pussy from getting soaking wet though.

=============================================================

During the intermission of the function, Kajal was at the bar when Romeo passed by. She was about to follow but he went towards the toilets so she decided to wait for him to come back. When he came back he was with Tiger and Disha and Kajal wanted to talk to him privately so she held back and thought she would go to him as soon as the program finished.

However, when the program finished she was not even out of her chair before some people came over to talk to her and she could not break away. She was worried that she would miss him altogether. When she saw Deepika coming towards her she breathed a sigh of relief.

Being more experienced in dealing with fans Deepika easily took Kajal aside and gave her Romeo's message.

"Sir asked me to tell you that he is having to go to an after-party with some people. But he remembered that you wanted to talk to him. He would like you to go to his place and wait for him there. He should be back in about an hour, but don't worry if he's late. He said you can stay at his place tonight and you can have as much time to talk about your problem as you need. Is that ok?"

Kajal nodded "Oh, yes. That's great. I can talk freely at his home instead of this public place where somebody is always interrupting."

"Exactly! Come, I will take you to his car then I will go back and join him."

Deepika took Kajal to the parking lot and introduced her to Romeo's driver.

"Rakesh, take Kajal ma'am to the mansion and introduce to Priyanka ma'am. Ok?"

"Yes, ma'am." The driver replied with crisp attention and opened the back door for Kajal.

===============================================================

"Should I get naked?" Kajal asked nervously.

Priyanka Chopra turned from the bar where she was making a drink for Kajal and asked "Did Sir said for you to wait for him naked?"

"No. But well...he's going to fuck me isn't he?" Kajal asked, nervously twisting the fabric of her slitted gown between her fingers.

With a smile Priyanka walked over and placed the drink on the coffee table in front of Kajal. She sat down next to her on the couch and caressed her shoulder "I don't know, baby. It depends on what you have got going between him and you."

"Well, actually, nothing is going on. But I told him I need his help. And I know he likes to own and use pretty actresses..." She ran out of steam towards the end of the sentence.

"That is true. But he is a man of many moods. Sometimes, he would order a girl to wait for him naked with her legs open. And he would stuff her with his cock without even saying hello. Other times, he would play with you and tease you slowly until you are begging him to fuck you but he would make you wait."

"Oh my!"

"Yes. We simply obey his orders and try to be the best whores we can for him."

"So I should just sit and wait...in this dress?"

"I think that's best if he has not given any other orders for you."

"Well.." Kajal confided in Priyanka "I do need his help, for real, but I also, I mean if he has space, in his...um...stable, I guess?"

"Yes, you could say stable or harem, or family, either way we are his property and we know it and like it."

"Um...I would like to be..., you know, if possible, maybe if he likes me.."

"You would like to belong to him?" Priyanka helped her out.

"Yes, exactly. I would love to be his whore if he would have me."

"I don't see why not. You are beautiful, and I think you will an obedient bitch for him."

"Oh totally. I will obey his every command."

They were still sitting and chatting, Priyanka replying to Kajal's many questions about life under Romeo, when there was the sound of a car arriving outside.

Romeo entered the living room and smiled at Kajal.

"Hello, darling. Sorry, I had to make you wait."

"No problem, Sir."

She walked into his open arm and surrendered herself to his kiss. He kept it brief though. Letting her out of his arms, he said "Let me change and then we'll talk. Come to my bedroom in 10 minutes."

"Yes, Sir."

He kissed Priyanka and spanked her ass before walking off towards his bedroom.

===================================================

Kajal found him closing the door to his walk-in dressing room when she entered after knocking. He saw her and smiled.

"Come, sweetheart. Come in."

He was wearing a long, silk dressing gown and Kajal was not sure if he had any underwear on.

Romeo sat down in a big, well-upholstered arm chair and patted his thigh "Come, sit."

Walking easily to him, Kajal lowered her butt on his thigh. Her gown slits fell open and bared her legs to the thighs as she sat. She made no effort to cover them.

Priyanka entered and placed a glass on the side table next to his chair "Your drink, Master."

"Thank you, my whore." He pulled Priyanka to him, kissed her on the lips and let her go. She walked out and closed the door behind her.

"Alright, darling" Romeo caressed Kajal's back gently "We have privacy. Tell me what's bothering you."

"Thank you for giving me time, Sir."

"No problem. Tell me what's wrong."

"Sir, I am doing this south movie with a young director called P.V. Murthy. Movie is more than half done. Now he is pressing me to do a sex scene."

"But honey, he's your director, of course he would want to fuck you. That's how the industry works. I am sure you know this also."

"That's not the problem, Sir. He fucked me when I auditioned for it. After that also he has nailed me several times. He is married so he can't fuck me all the time but whenever he calls me to his room or his vanity, I go and spread my legs for him very readily."

"Good girl."

"When we shot in outdoor for 15 days, I lived in his hotel room and he fucked me pretty much every night."

"Good. Then what's the problem?"

"He is insisting that I should do a sex scene - on the screen. It was not in the script before but he is pressuring me to do it. I don't want to do it. It will be bad for my image. "

"It was not in the written script before?"

"No, sir. Not at all. Not in any shape or form."

"Hmmm, but is it essential to the story?"

"No, sir. Not at all. He's just added it as a dream sequence. It doesn't even make sense. I think he's doing it for his own pleasure only."

"Hmm. OK. How far would you go to avoid it?"

"I am willing to leave the movie, Sir. But I don't want my reputation to be spoiled. He says he will tell everybody I was unprofessional. He's really making life hell for me."

Kajal's eyes welled up as she elaborated on her ordeal.

"Now, now!" Romeo rubbed her back and kissed her cheek, "Don't worry. It will be all fine."

"Really, Sir?"

"Yes, I will talk to this guy. It will be sorted one way or another."

"Thank you so much, Sir!" Kajal hugged him and turned her face up for his kiss.

As he kissed her, his hands roamed slowly on her body. She cooperated fully as he explored her and when he broke the kiss she got up on her knees and straddled his lap.

She looked in his eyes "Sir, I know I am not as beautiful and sexy as your other girls so I can't expect you to take me as your bitch, but please would you use me tonight?"

He smiled "If you think I will let a hot babe like you go unfucked from my house, you must be crazy. As for being my bitch, I am sure we can work something out."

Then he did nail her. Kajal simple stood up and dropped her gown. Romeo took her hand, bent her over his bed, with her upper body fully resting on the bed, he stood behind her opened his robe and entered her. Kajal Agarwal being a South Indian actress had never had the chance to take Romeo in her. She had been fucked by several South Indian directors and one or two North Indian ones, but never Romeo.

So now when she took his thick cock in her cunt for the first time she realized with a gasp why he was so popular with the beautiful Bollywood actresses. His cock was long and it was fat. As he slid it smoothly into Kajal's wet, tight cunt, it knocked her breath out and she felt like she was a piece of meat skewered on a stick.

Kajal did what Romeo's actresses usually did, she grabbed the bedsheet with both hands and held on for dear life. Romeo was kind to her. He knew he was going to make her his bitch but he was not in a hurry to rip her apart. He started with slow strokes that only went half way deep in her pussy.

Being thick and hard, his dick opened her tight pussy even with those relatively shallow strokes and Kajal moaned with each entry. She was fully nude and Romoe's thighs were slapping her bare ass cheeks each time he buried his long, powerful cock into her cunt. She could feel him getting deeper into her pussy with longer, harder strokes. Her heart was beating fast. She was a little afraid, she knew he could really hurt her, she was in his power. And this feeling of helplessness was turning her on so much that her pussy was flooded with juices.

Her pussy throbbed and exploded as she felt the first touch of his cockhead massaging her gspot. Kajal screamed and wept, tears flowing out of her eyes as the uncontrollable, huge orgasm took over body.

"Oh ma!" Kajal cried and bit her lip.

Romeo was drilling her properly now. His cockhead was reaching deep inside her and with each thrust his balls were slapping her pussy mound. Kajal's orgasm was long and strong, she lost all sensation in her legs and body. No longer did she worry about staying on her feet or gripping the bedsheet. She knew she was under the strong grip of this mind-melting orgasm and she surrendered to it.

12