Kaleidoscope

Story Info
Man invents & tests a powerful new sex drug.
3.8k words
4.33
195.4k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had spent the last 4 years working on this drug and finally felt like I had tamed it; at least it was working on the animal subjects well enough to finally pick a human test subject. After 4 years of college, I had gotten a job at a pharmaceutical company to further my own projects more so than theirs, plus it gave me a lab for free, test animals and all the ingredients I needed. I'm just your average looking Joe, nothing spectacular here, but I wanted to find a way to make a woman absolutely melt in my presence, hence my new drug, Kaleidoscope.

It was tough deciding on someone to try it on, but I finally found her, a young runaway, I had picked her up near the bus station and she was totally trusting as I invited her to spend the night at my house. I could tell that she had nothing, I felt sorry for her, but after tonight if all went well, she would leave tomorrow all cleaned up and with a full belly and even a few bucks to spare. She was about 5'7", dirty blonde hair, smallish tits, very nice round ass and although she wore a dirty pair of jeans, she had nice slender legs. Her face was reasonable clean and she had the prettiest blue/gray eyes and a killer smile, although it took some doing to finally get her to smile.

Some roughnecks had been hitting on her and I managed to come along at just the right time, and she felt very safe with me, "So, what's your name?" I asked as we made our way back to my place, "Sandra," she answered and she went on to tell me that her mother was dead and her father started hitting on her so she had split, looking for a better life. I watched her as we drove, nervously wringing her hands as she fidgeted in the car seat and somewhat apprehensive as I pulled into the driveway and shut off the car, "Well, here we are, it's not much, but it sure beats a night out on the streets," I smiled as we got out and headed for the front door. She hesitated slightly as I held the door open for her, but then she walked through and sat her backpack on the chair in the living room, "Let me show you around Sandra, like I said, it's not much," and I showed her the house as we finished up in the kitchen, "You look hungry, let me make you a sandwich while you shower and clean up. There are fresh towels under the sink and here is a robe for you to wear. Leave your clothes and I'll wash them, that way you'll be all cleaned up tomorrow," and I smiled and saw her trust surface once again as she shut the bathroom door and I didn't even hear her lock it.

I set about making her a couple of ham and cheese sandwiches and put some potato chips on the plate and then made her a Coke, adding my new drug to it before setting it on the table by her plate. I heard the water shut off and a few minutes later, she appeared in the white terry cloth robe I had given her, "That felt great!" she said as I looked to see how beautiful her hair had become, now that it had been shampooed, it really set off her eyes, although once it dried, it really would. "Sit, here Sandra eat up. I'll just put your clothes in to wash," and I left her there as I went to the bathroom and gathered up her clothes from the bathroom floor and carried them out to the laundry room and started the washer. When I got back to the kitchen, she had devoured one sandwich and was half way through the other one, her Coke glass was empty, "Here let me get you some more," I said as I looked down to see the robe had opened slightly and her small, perky tits were visible from my vantage point behind her. I didn't want her to notice a difference in the Coke, so I added some more of the drug to it as I chatted with her, my back to her.

I sat the Coke down and she immediately took a drink as she finished her second sandwich, "Want anything else?" I asked as I picked up her plate, "No, thank you, I'm fine," and I sat across from her and drank a Coke myself as I watched her finishing hers. We chatted all the while and she told me she had an aunt near the city that she could stay with and she was sure she could find a job, even though she was only 18 and hadn't finished high school. I watched as she loosened the robe slightly and could catch a glimpse of her right nipple as she talked, 'The drug must be taking effect,' I thought as the robe seemed to get even looser and now both of her tits were exposed and she didn't seem to care. 'So far, so good,' I thought, time to try it out, and I went around the table and stood next to her as I went to pick up her empty glass and her hand brushed my crotch as she felt my cock and began to rub it through my pants, "I could sure use some of this," she said as I watched her open the robe all the way and stroke her pussy as she stroked my cock. 'Phase one was a success,' I thought as her tongue ran over her lips constantly and small moans escaped from her mouth as her hand made me hard as a rock.

She turned sideways on the chair and worked to free my now throbbing cock as I reached down and caressed her pert tits. Her nipples were so hard, they felt like pebbles and she leaned forward and took my erect cock between her lips as her hand still worked her clit feverishly, sucking me deep into her mouth. I put my hands on either side of her head and twirled her beautiful blonde hair in them as I pumped myself in and out of her luscious mouth and she had one hand on her clit as the other one took over for mine on her hard nipples and she moaned loudly as she came the first time and to my amazement, she squirted from her pussy as I watched it coat the chair. I had never seen a squirter before, I had heard about them, but Sandra was my first one in real time.

She shifted her head in my grip and I could feel her throat closing around my cock as I pumped her mouth full of cock and in no time, I was blasting jets of hot cum into her mouth and she gurgled as she swallowed it, making sure that she got every drop. She pulled her mouth off of me, but continued to jack my cock as she licked her lips and stared up at me, those eyes were quite enticing and my cock began to grow once more, "Please fuck me, I need to be fucked so bad," she pleaded and then got up, dropped the robe and lay across the kitchen table on her stomach as she spread her legs, inviting me inside. As soon as I got the head inside, she lurched back against me, her wet pussy swallowing me up as she moaned and I filled her tight pussy. "I don't know what's wrong with me, I can't seem to get enough," she cried as she bucked her hips back against me and I smiled to myself, I knew, my drug was a partial success anyway, we would have to wait until morning to see if it was a total success.

Having just cum in her mouth, my cock was in no hurry to explode again and I just enjoyed her tight little snatch and thrust in and out, her screams getting louder as she came and came again. "I want more!!!" she screamed and I asked what else she wanted, "I've never done it and don't know why I want it, but fuck my ass!!!" she screamed out and I withdrew and positioned my cock at her back door as she nuzzled against it, almost begging to have her cheery ass taken and I was just the guy to help her out.

She hadn't lied, she was a cherry, her ass was about to strangle my cock as I finally managed to get the head inside and she quickly pushed back to capture all of me, her grunts signaling her virginity as my cock felt like it was in a vise. "Oh God it hurts!!! But I love it!!" she screamed as she now did most of the fucking, my cock buried time after time between the sweet cheeks of her round ass. I worried that I would hurt her, instead she was loving it as her ass relaxed and it felt like a tighter version of her sweet pussy as she fucked back against me. I couldn't take any more and my cock exploded, filling her tight ass with cum as she screeched out yet another orgasm and then I collapsed on top of her, my cock still buried in her sweet ass.

As we began to catch our breaths, I noticed a slight change in her and figured the drug was wearing down, so I pulled out and told her to go shower again and I would fix her a cold drink. As the water quit, I had her drink ready and had redressed and now sat nervously waiting to see if I had succeeded. I noticed she had a peculiar walk as she returned to the kitchen, "You feeling ok?" I asked as she sat down in the chair, "Yes, just a little sore for some reason," and she drank her Coke and I showed her to her room and said goodnight, it had been a success, no recollections at all. My amorous activities made me sleep like a baby and I jumped when the alarm went off and nearly broke the clock shutting it off. I lightly tapped on Sandra's door and turned the knob, her sweet body presented itself to me once more as I watched her sleeping, her covers had been kicked off and she lay there nude, my eyes transfixed on her childlike innocence.

My cock began to rise, but I knew that she couldn't be touched without the drug, so I quietly closed the door and knocked harder this time, hearing her gathering the covers around her and say. "Come in," and I told her it was time to get up and set off to make us some toast and orange juice. I felt her enter the kitchen and turned to see her clad in the robe, I had forgotten about her clothes I had washed, and I set about getting them from the dryer and handing them to her. As she took them from my hands, her robe opened slightly and I got to see those pert young tits of hers once more as she blushed and turned away.

It took about 30 minutes to get her to where she said her aunt lived and she asked me to come in and meet her aunt, I was in a hurry to get to work, but said why not. Her aunt was a dark haired lady about 40, same eyes as Sandra, but a much fuller chest than her niece, "Thank you for helping Sandra out Mr.?" And I stammered, seeing her full cleavage, "Potts, Richard Potts," I said and she stuck her hand out to meet mine, "Annie Fuller," she answered back. Her hand was like crushed velvet as I shook it and my mind wandered as I imagined feeling that same hand stroking my cock, "Would you like some breakfast?" she asked, "No, need to get to work," and she smiled at me, "Drop by anytime," she said as I turned to leave, trying to hide my erection.

"Richard, would you like to have dinner with us tonight?" Sandra asked and I could see her aunt giving her approval, "Sure, what time?' and she said 6:30 and I left. My drug had been successful, so I set about making another batch, having used all of the prototype on Sandra last night and my cock stayed hard most of the day thinking about using it on the both of them tonight. One good thing about being a research chemist at a pharmaceutical company, no one asked you questions as long as you gave them results and I had paid very close attention at college and their new drugs were being made as well as my own. I stopped on the way to Sandra's aunt's house and picked up a bottle of wine, a perfect way to introduce my drug to the both of them. I rang the doorbell and Sandra answered, apparent that her aunt had taken her shopping as I glanced at the tight shorts and top.

I was surprised when she gave me a peck on the cheek and then showed me into the living room, Aunt Annie, Richard's here," and I watched as her aunt strolled in, her shape covered in a sundress, her legs quite appealing as the dress flowed when she walked. "I brought some wine, do you have a corkscrew?" I asked as she led me to the kitchen and got down some glasses as I worked to get the bottle open. While they were busy carrying the last of the meal to the table, I set about doctoring their glasses of wine and carried them in to them. The food was quite good and I refilled their wine glasses until the bottle was empty, hoping the alcohol would not adversely affect the outcome of the drug. I gauged their behavior as we finished up the wine, and noticed a marked sexuality developing as they began to tell jokes that you just didn't tell in front of strangers.

We moved to the living room and Annie began to clear the table while Sandra joined me on the sofa, her hand quickly made its way to my lap as she worked to pull my cock out and dove into my lap as she engulfed it with her mouth. It was a tight fit, but with some struggling, I managed to get my hand down her shorts and stroked her beautiful round ass that I had broken in just last night while she hungrily sucked my cock. "That's not at all fair," I heard her aunt say as she got on her knees between my legs and the two of them wrestled to capture my cock in their mouth. One handedly, I managed to wrestle one of Annie's larger tits out of the top of her sundress and I could see her blood engorged nipple as I thumbed it and they both sucked and licked me.

The sight of these two lovely women licking and sucking my cock was more than I had hoped for and they soon had me spurting as I coated their faces and they licked each other clean as my cock began to soften, their hands still working it. Sandra jumped up first and I watched her peel her form fitting shorts and shirt off to once again reveal her supple body to my eyes and she took my cock away from her aunt as she worked her way onto my lap, sliding it between her juicy pussy lips as she sat down. I watched the look on her face as my cock filled her and then turned to see as her luscious aunt pulled the sundress over her head and her all black lingerie ensemble came into view.

Annie had a beautiful set of tits, and as she dropped the black lacy bra to the floor, I was quite enthralled by the fact that at 40, they were very pert and had almost no sag to them as their hard nipples jutted out. Sandra had developed a rhythm now as she rode up and down on my lap and I turned my attentions to her perky young tits while her aunt continued to strip, peeling the matching black lacy panties off to reveal her dark haired prize to me for the first time. She came over and offered her prize tits to me as I was trying to devour both women's tits and Sandra bounced up and down on my lap. She pulled Sandra's head to the side and I watched as they kissed, wondering if it was the drug or something natural to them as I watched Annie's tongue disappear in Sandra's mouth and went back to the bounty of tits being presented to me.

Soon, Annie had pulled Sandra off my lap as she replaced her, my cock sliding now into her very wet pussy as she took up a rhythm that surpassed her niece's, owing to her experience. I was loving every minute of it as Annie rode me deep and hard, but I could see Sandra felt left out, so I stopped Annie and made her get off while I moved to the floor of the living room and Annie resumed her position while Sandra lowered her young pussy to my mouth, It was phenomenal how great that felt. They began to rub their tits against each other and kiss as they rode my cock and my mouth and I felt them build towards a mutual orgasm as they soon shook and their juices coated my cock and mouth as they thrashed and Sandra ground her pussy into my mouth.

Annie's talented pussy began to stroke at my cock, closing around it as the walls milked me and I soon lost it as my cum shot into her and she rode me until it was empty and she rolled off and onto her back, urging her young niece to clean her up. I rolled onto one elbow as I watched Sandra dive between her aunt's legs and expertly lick her clean, much to Annie's delight as she held onto her blonde trusses and moaned. Annie then pulled Sandra's head up to hers and they kissed, sharing my cum once more as they ran their hands over each other's bodies, making me hard once again, but I couldn't decide which one I wanted more, this was a dilemma, perhaps I should have only given the drug to one at a time as they were both quite insatiable and demanding lovers.

I didn't have to choose as Sandra now mounted me and slowly slid down on top of me, my cock swallowed up by her youthful pussy as her aunt left the room. Sandra began taking long strokes as she picked up her pace slightly, burying me deep within the tight walls of her incredibly good pussy and I felt her squirt once again, turning me on so much. Annie reappeared with two vibrators and she worked one on her clit as she offered the other to Sandra's mouth and she took it as she bounced up and down, then after a sufficient wetting, the vibrator was introduced to Sandra's tight ass as she stopped momentarily to accommodate it and I heard the hum increase as Annie turned it on full and Sandra fucked me like I had never been fucked before. Sandra and I exploded together as my jets of cum shot deep into her and our moans filled the room, both of Sandra's tight holes having been completely filled and she slumped down on top of me as her mouth sought mine.

I watched as Annie coaxed her off of me and lay her down on her back as she took her turn at cleaning Sandra up this time, her tongue far more talented on a woman's pussy, judging by the moans Sandra brought forth. Watching her work on Sandra's pussy got me so hard once more and I moved in behind her as I teased her ripe ass with my cock and she seemed to push back against it, wanting me to spear her tight hole. My cock entered her ass with very little effort and I knew she must be quite used to it as it felt almost exactly like her pussy as I fucked it and she ate her niece, my hands riding her firm ass cheeks as I filled her. Her moans increased and I could see Sandra had a firm grip on her hair as she pulled her into her pussy and I could see her cumming, bucking against her aunt's face and screaming.

She began to tighten her anal ring each time I pulled back and she soon had me spurting into her ass as my screams joined theirs and the house resembled a house of unbridled lust from all the sounds and smells of unabashed sex. They became slightly listless and I figured the drug was wearing down, so I suggested we all shower and then I dressed and sat in the living room as I heard moans once more from the bedroom and sneaked to the door to see them eating each other on Annie's bed and my cock twitched from the scene before me. I was afraid to push my luck, not knowing when the drug would wear off, so I just stroked myself and watched the two beautiful women service each other.

I watched as Annie's expert tongue brought her young niece off, her cum squirting into her aunt's mouth as she thrashed over top of her and then Annie rocked as her orgasm ran through her and they collapsed on top of each other before I moved back to the living room. They finally emerged from the bedroom, the look of contentment on each of their faces and they sat down looking rather embarrassed as they fought for words, "I do hope you had a nice dinner Richard," Annie said and I told her she was an incredible cook and then, sensing their awkwardness, I excused myself and headed home.

They each said they had enjoyed my company and that we would have to do it again soon and I agreed and left for my car, trying to quell the stirring in my pants as I settled behind the wheel for the drive home. I entered the details from the night in my journal I had started and after writing all of it out, I had to jack off to relieve myself, unable to get the vision of the two women out of my head, it looked like Kaleidoscope was a success.