Kaley Cuoco - Accidental AVN Host

Story Info
Kaley reports on the 23rd AVN Annual award ceremony.
4.9k words
4.5
18.7k
27
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
816 Followers

Note- Not a true account of events, only inspired by those mentioned and the occasion.

xxx

Nevada, January, 2006.

x

Kaley was in Paradise, Nevada at the Premier of the 23rd annual AVN award ceremony as an accidental reporter for New Sensations. The Playboy TV televised gala was being held at the Venetian Hotel Grand Ballroom in January and was the pinnacle of the adult video news year. Commonly referred to as the Oscars of porn there were 104 categories honouring films, actors and directors. The feature 'Pirates' was expected to sweep the boards and Manuel Ferrara was a hot bet to repeat his previous years title as 'Male Performer of the Year.' New Sensations had nominees for their series 'Naughty College School Girls' and their 'Mr Pete Is Unleashed' series. Their new interactive series called 'My Plaything' was also garnering attention thanks to the hot Jenna Jameson release in 2003.

x

The young twenty year old actress had done some moonlighting as the first season of her new television show 'The Big Bang Theory' was recorded, and had helped out at the New Sensations offices on Cahuenga Blvd. She had helped, nervously at first, but had soon got into the swing of things and had fucked and been fucked by some of the studio's male and female performers. It was just before Christmas when Kaley received a call from one of the company directors she knew named Eddie who seemed to be in a bit of a panic.

"it's the annual awards show in Nevada and we need a roaming reporter, female preferred, to be on the spot and interview the performers as they come and go. I need someone hot and young and you sprang to mind. Interested? I promise that I will direct you by radio earpiece so you don't get lost."

"I AM off at that time for a new year break from filming. All expenses paid?"

"Absolutely, and a nice dress to go with it which you can keep. You can call yourself Carla Stunner again too."

Kaley had used that alias before as she was naturally reluctant to use her real name in the porn business. The offer of a weekend in Nevada was sorely tempting though, she adored the place, and she decided to do it right there and then.

"Okay, I'll do it. How does it go?"

"Kaley, I really want you to get involved. Ask the guests pertinent questions and I want to see lots of tits and ass. Flesh keeps the ratings up, and Mike will film everything live as it gets broadcast on Playboy TV. Try to push New Sensations product too."

"I'll try my best."

x

Kaley flew on Southwest Airlines from LAX to Las Vegas on the fifth where she hooked up with a geeky young guy named Mike who kept looking at her newly enhanced tits. She was flattered but he definitely was not her type. Her boob job was a huge success and her 32C cup beauties were perfectly shaped and sat high on her chest. As Mike drove them to Paradise in Clark County she looked through the colour brochure he had given her listing nominees and movies to be plugged.

"Right, I think I got it." She said after a while.

She had spent the best part of the next day getting ready, at the expense of New Sensations. She hoped to turn a few heads by the stunning combination of lots of sequins and significant cleavage. With her newly enhanced tits Kaley had her neckline dramatically scooped right down to her waistband for an eye popping display of her magnificent boobs. The plunging metallic silver gown shimmered with sliver beading and had cap sleeves and reached all the way to the floor. With a silver clutch in her left hand and microphone in her right she was ready to roll. Her face was made up with the accent on her strong cheekbones and glowing skin. Kaley had styled her gorgeous champagne blonde wavy hair with a side parting, back combed and left to fall over her left shoulder. She had been given expensive looking earrings and a necklace that were alas realistic fakes.

"Ready Mike?"

It was a pleasant 57 degrees as they joined the throng entering the Venetian. Cameras clicked and flashed as dozens of photographers, professional and amateur alike, leered at the busty actresses displaying lots of cleavage. Kaley was looking her stunning best and could easily have belonged to any of the porn companies cast of porn stars.

"Testing, testing. Can you hear me, Kaley?" The director spoke into her right ear.

She put her finger to the earpiece and gave a thumbs up. Mike, the cameraman, accompanied her as they wandered through the busy ballroom full of guests and nominees. People milled about and Kaley noticed some women on various states of undress. A general hubbub of noise filled the main room which had company stalls erected here and there representing the different porn studios. The luxury hotel and casino had thirty six stories and rose to 475 feet it had been built on the site of the old Sands Hotel. The Grand Ballroom was the resort's largest making it excellent for meetings and exhibitions. Despite having an old world Italian look the room was column free and sub dividable into twelve smaller spaces.

"There she is." Kaley saw the host Jesse Jane in a very expensive dress but it was impossible to get close to her amid the melee of her fans.

"Just go talk to someone and get the ball rolling." Said Eddie over the radio, anxious but patient.

Kaley looked up to the high ceiling and counted sixteen chandeliers as she composed herself.

"Okay, let's try her."

Boldly, Kaley and Mike walked over to a tiny blonde who was all smiles and bug tits.

"Oh, hi. May we interview you on live TV?" Said Kaley with the microphone in her fist.

"Sure, I'd love to. I'm Sunny Lane."

"Right. How is the light, good?"

Mike nodded and began to film.

"Hi, I'm standing here with Sunny Lane. I'm so pleased to meet you. Tell us, how long have you been in the industry?"

Kaley looked at the young woman and held the mic to her face.

"Oh, I'm fairly new. Last month was my first role. I was the only girl in a gangbang."

"Wow, how did it go?"

"I think pretty well. The producer invited me here tonight to soak up the atmosphere."

"And how did you get into the industry?"

"Well, I have to thank my parents for being so supportive. I live with them and they manage my career. It's really cool."

"Isn't that unusual in this kind of job?"

"I guess so but I'm determined to get ahead."

"Well, thank you so much, That's Sunny Lane, watch out for her this year. How was that Eddie?"

Kaley spoke to the director who gave his blessing.

"Keep going, and I want juicy stuff."

Kaley and Mike wandered over to the VCA stand and picked up on a stacked brunette who was alone.

"Hi, are you free to talk on Playboy TV?"

"Anytime honey, fire away."

"So, tell the folks your name."

"I'm Tory Lane and I've been making movies for two years and I love it."

"Is that your real name?"

"Of course not. I got given this name by the producer."

Kaley looked over the woman's shoulder and saw Tory's picture in a large poster.

"So, Tory? Looks like you're nominated tonight."

"I am, in two things. Most important is Desperate Wives and I got to dominate Lauren Phoenix, and shave her pussy while she was getting fucked. Real intense."

"You seem to like what you do."

"It's all about having fun. A lot of the girls in this industry fake it, but I don't. Do you like girls?"

"Say yes." Ordered Eddie in her earpiece.

"Sure do." Said Kaley with a smile into the camera lens.

Mike lowered the angle to get a lingering look at Kaley's ample cleavage.

"Here, a gift from VCA." Tory handed over a small sex toy to Kaley.

"Why thanks. What is it?"

"It's a magnetic remote control panty vibe. Try it out, it's amazing."

Kaley looked at the purple thing that was palm sized, about three inches in length.

"How does it work?"

"You put it inside your panties and with the remote you can control the vibration speeds and patterns. Go ahead."

Kaley looked around and then discreetly lifted her dress and popped the small vibe inside the front of her tiny panties. It fit snugly against her shaven pussy and Kaley waited for Tory. Tory turned on the remote and it began to vibrate and pulse on her vulva.

"Holy shit!" Shrieked Kaley.

"Isn't that cool?"

Kaley groaned an affirmative as she fought to keep her legs from kicking out in public. Even at a low setting the vibrations felt amazing and the twenty year old trembled with delight. Just when she got close to a climax Tory shut the toy off.

"D...don't ssstop!"

"Patience sweetie, you got all evening."

Tory handed Kaley the remote with a wink and she and Mike retreated and Kaley dropped it into her clutch. Flash guns went off and Kaley smiled as she realised how much she was enjoying her alter ego as AVN reporter. This was a whole world apart from the mainstream.

"I'm Carla Stunner and you're watching New Sensations live here in Paradise for the AVN awards, 2006." She spoke into camera. "Oh, there is Mister Pete, quick."

Kaley rushed over to the New Sensations actor and director and collared him for an interview.

"It's Mister Pete everyone. Exclusive to New Sensations Productions. Having fun?"

"It's a blast. Great stuff. I was born in Vegas you know. I'm getting all kinds of ideas. One, I might set in a movie award ceremony like this."

"That's different. So, if we were to make a porno right now is there too many people? Can you get around the noise?"

Guests wandered by and looked at them as they spoke to camera.

"No, this is fine." He said as he looked around.

"All we have is that chair, what would we do?" Suggested Kaley.

"I would have you bend over and give it you doggy then I have you sit on my cock reverse cowgirl. Look."

Pete grabbed Kaley and sat her on his lap as he seated himself on the chair. He humped his hips up into her butt at the same time his right hand slid inside her low cut neck and he groped her left tit.

"Oh, very nice tit. New?"

Kaley squirmed with her eyes closed as he placed the palm of his hand tight on her stiffening nipple.

"Anytime you want to be in one of my movies you would be very welcome."

Mister Pete let her up and gave her a big slap on the rear and then yelled into camera.

"New Sensations rock!"

"That's the stuff I'm talking about, nice tits by the way, Kaley." Said Eddie.

Kaley rearranged her dress and messed with her fair tresses as she and Mike passed the Digital Playground stand.

"Oh my!" She muttered at the sight of a nude Amy Reid situated on her hands and knees as some stunt cock knelt behind her and was fucking her with frantic thrusts of his well muscled pelvis.

"Move in, move in closer," blurted out the director in her ear.

Kaley composed herself and leaned in with her mic and held it to the woman's face.

"I'm now with Amy Reid, right? By the Digital Playground Booth and she is topless and getting laid!"

"Oh...hey...what's up?"

Amy flicked her long black hair from her eyes and smiled into the lens. The sound of repetitious wet slaps of the man ramming into her doggy style was quite audible.

"Amy, you seem to be getting into the spirit of the occasion. How are things with you?"

"I had a great 2005, just finished, oh fuck! Just finished a three way with Krissy Lynn and...and...and Kimberley Kane."

Amy managed to blurt out in between thrusts as the man pawed at her huge jugs from behind.

"You have very nice boobs may I say. Can you see that, Mike? Oh, he has a hard on."

Indeed Mike zoomed in on Amy getting banged and lingered there for a few moments as his trousers tented. Kaley discreetly put her hand into her clutch and began to turn on her panty vibe. The tiny sex toy started to work and hundreds of miniscule tingles undulated on her pussy. As Amy banged back into the man behind her, who was by now balls deep inside her cunt, Kaley began a slow, imperceptible writhing and rubbed her thighs together under her long silver gown.

"Amy appears to be having fun, so we'll leave her to it. Okay, moving on I can see Taylor Wayne over here. Hey, Taylor! Come on Mike."

Fearful of having an orgasm on live television Kaley bowed out and moved on. A long haired blonde of about five two came over at that moment in a flowing scarlet dress.

"Taylor, this is live for Playboy TV, what a stunning dress."

Taylor did a twirl and her 38DD boobs nearly fell out.

"I love it, it's by Ann Wong, one of my favourite designers."

"Yeah? And you fill it so well. You're English, right? How long have you been fucking on film?"

"I came over to America in 1989 and have never looked back. I fucking love it."

"How crazy are your fans. What is the oddest thing you have had to sign?"

"A penis! Yeah, some of these guys have no reservations about whipping it out!"

Just then Kaley was groped from behind by a man who shoved his hands down the low neck of her gown.

"That's Jack Lawrence viewers," said Taylor grinning.

"Keep talking, keep talking," said Eddie.

"Oh, er, goodness! Taylor. Wow! If you could write a scene that gets you off what would that be like?"

"I would be tied to the bed while two black guys fuck the shit out of me."

"Sounds hot! Oooh!"

Jack had Kaley in a firm clinch and had the top of her dress down to her ribs and was fondling her big breasts with both hands. Mike zoomed in on her face which had become somewhat redder. Kaley held the microphone up for Taylor.

"An...an interracial ssscennne, oh fuck! Have you had a bbb...black guy before?"

Jack was now dry humping Kaley who responded by voluntarily bucking her backside into the mans groin.

"Oh, yes. One time I had a well hung man who had me on all fours and kept slapping my bum as he pushed his very big knob up me. I was about twenty and he fucked the shit out of me. I came three times."

"That, that, that is amazing. Well, tttthank you Taylor."

"Come on Kaley, give me more." Eddie urged her.

Kaley's body tingled with excitement as Jack kissed her neck and moved his hands slowly over her boobs. Then he caressed her abdomen from behind her and elicited a long moan from the moonlighting actress. Ever the professional she spoke into the mic.

"So, Jack Lawrence, exclusive actor for New Sensations. What is so special about the company?"

"It's like one big family, we are like good friends and not objects. We all get along and even make out together off camera."

"Oh, nice."

Jack turned her to face him and they kissed for the camera. His hand slid up her left thigh through her silver gown and she grew moist under his touch.

"Suck him off!" Said Eddie and Kaley gasped at the notion.

"Here? In public?"

"Yes! It makes for great live television."

Kaley sighed and put her hand out to Mike to give him her mic. Her hand went to Jack's big bulge and felt his hardness. As she pulled down his trousers his rigid cock sprang out and danced in her face. Her eyes lingered on the impressive member as she gave it a squeeze.

"So here is the famous cock of Jack Lawrence folks, big isn't it?"

Jack did have a long cock with a shiny bulbous head and a slightly curved shaft. Kaley made an O of her mouth and popped the fat head inside. Her eyes met the camera lens as her lips enveloped the head and her tongue wiggled on the underside of his long shaft, just below the overstretched foreskin. Jack began to move his hips and sent his prick in and out of the young blonde's mouth as she purred for dramatic effect. Her exposed tits jiggled on her chest as a crowd gathered.

"Yes, love this girl!" Chuckled Eddie as he watched on his monitor.

The sound of a dozen spectators excited Kaley and she consumed the big cock and sucked him with quick bobs of her head. He tasted warm and hard in her mouth which was as wide open as she was physically able. A spontaneous round of clapping spurred her on and Kaley slobbered all over the hot hose. Whistles and cheers accompanied her ministrations as spit coated her chin and his cock. Then, when a camera flash blinded her for a second Kaley locked her lips on the pulsing organ and squeezed the mans balls.

"Oh, fuck!"

Jack yelled out as his butt twitched and his cum spat onto Kaley's face and mouth. With her eyes closed she managed to catch most of his spurts on her outstretched tongue.

"Fucking awesome!"

"Way to go, blondie!"

"Who is that bitch!"

"Can I be next?"

Kaley took the applause from the captivated audience as Mike handed her a napkin.

"So that was Jack Lawrence, coming to you, literally, live from Paradise. This is Carla Stunner for New Sensations."

"Okay, and cut. Excellent stuff Kaley, take five and clean up babe."

"Thanks, Eddie. I need it. See you in a bit Mike."

Kaley wandered to the exit of the ballroom and discovered some temporary dressing rooms for the hosts Jesse Jane and stand up comedian Greg Fitzsimmons. Also she found a room set aside for Jenna Jameson and another for French porn actor Manuel Ferrara. His door was open and she peered inside but all seemed empty. When she saw that he had a bed she flopped onto it and exhaled.

"Oh, that's nice." She said as she spread out on the soft mattress.

She remembered the magnetic vibe which was still stuffed down the front of her panties. The remote was still in her silver clutch which she retrieved and looked at. Her whole body demanded sex and as she was alone she turned the toy on. Immediately the rumbling vibrations made her gasp even though it was on its lowest setting.

"Wow."

Her hips started to gyrate and waves of deep vibrations made her tremble in pleasure. Her hand went behind her back as she sat up and she unzipped her gown. She wriggled out of it to shuck it off the bed and laid down flat again. Despite the small size of the sex toy Kaley had a wonderful tingling feeling and her brand new panties were soaked. Her clitoris felt quite swollen and her nipples ached from their stiffness as the air flowed over her bared boobs.

"Allo?" Said a voice with an accent.

"Oh, shit! I'm so sorry. Is this your room?"

Kaley sat up embarrassed at being discovered naked in another's bed, her innocent green wide and pleading.

"Yes, I am Manuel, and you are in the nude."

The thirty year old Frenchman was dark haired and handsome with an irresistible smile. He looked about six feet tall with a five o'clock shadow on his jaw. In a tailored grey two piece suit the sight of the AVN award winner made Kaley's heart thump in her chest.

"I'm sorry, I should leave. Where is my dress?"

As Kaley panicked and stood up the tiny vibe fell from her panties and her microphone flew across the room. Manuel looked at both objects in amusement.

"Are you a reporter?"

Kaley picked up the mic and tapped it with her index finger. This was too good an opportunity to miss.

"Yes I am. I'm Kaley, Carla Stunner for Playboy TV. May I interview you?"

Manuel took a long and hard look at her 32C cup tits and nodded.

"Kaley? Kaley? Where are you?"

Her radio earpiece buzzed back into life.

"Eddie. I'm backstage with Manuel Ferrara for an exclusive one on one, stay tuned."

"What about Mike? We have no visual." Said Eddie.

Still naked save for her sodden underwear Kaley flicked her long hair to the left side of her face as she composed herself.

"Never mind that. One, two testing. I am here with Manuel Ferrara, winner of last years coveted award for 'Male performer of the year. Tell the listeners, do you think you will repeat last year and win again? OH!"

Kaley yelped as she was pinned onto her back with the actor on top of her.

"Ooo, you're so strong. Do you have to work out to be in porn?"

Manuel kissed the squirming blonde and cupped her tits as his groin pressed in between her open thighs.

"Oh my. That feels like a mighty big package you have down there. May I see?"

Kaley had gone past the point of no return and was horny as hell Manuel got to his feet and shrugged off his jacket as Kaley hurriedly undid his belt.

123z
123z
816 Followers
12