Kaley Cuoco - Accidental Porn Star

Story Info
Kaley has more fun on the set of a porno shoot.
6k words
4.64
27.3k
43
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
814 Followers

Note- I do not know Kaley and this tall tale is purely made up.

xxx

Kaley Cuoco was still awaiting the result of her interview and screen test for the new television sitcom to be debuted on CBS in September 2007. Now named 'The Big Bang Theory' she had it on good authority that a young up and coming actress named Amanda Walsh had secured the role and this had been a big disappointment. Having recently spent a year on the show 'Charmed' Kaley had decided to make a return to a comedic role on t.v. In the meantime in order to earn a few extra bucks she had helped out recently on a porno shoot and had enjoyed some hot sex as a bonus. The twenty one year old actress arrived at the 'New Sensations' film stage in Hollywood on a pleasant and sunny day and fully expected to help her new friend Maria in wardrobe.

"Hi Maria, how are you?"

Kaley looked stunning in loose blue jeans and an off the shoulder turquoise top that accentuated her newly enhanced C cup boobs. She had her centre parted light blonde wavy hair down to her shoulders in a casual look that framed her face perfectly.

"Oh, Kaley. Can you go and see the director Eddie right away. He's on set two."

"Will do."

Kaley happily skipped along to a newly furnished set that resembled an office with a large ornate desk, two chairs and a blind covering an imaginary window. She immediately eyed a young man seated at the desk with broad shoulders and a large chest. Ruggedly handsome with a warm smile and piercing blue eyes he was obviously one of the stunt cocks. Eddie, the forty year old movie director turned to the blonde as she greeted them and scrutinised her form.

"Yes, you'll do nicely. Love the tits. So, Kaley right? Maria tells me you helped out in a jam recently. How would you like to make a thousand bucks, cash?"

"Oh, me? A grand? Who do I have to fuck!"

She laughed at her own joke but stopped short when the director stayed silent. Did he want her to be in the movie?

"Thing is, we're stuck in a bind. I have to shoot two sex scenes today or the movie will be too short. My girl Zoe called in sick and I need a willing girl for the day. What say you?"

"Gosh, I don't know." Kaley stuttered as she looked here and there.

Only just last week she had unwittingly been roped in as an emergency fluffer on the latest X rated parody 'Scrubs' and had also fucked one of the actors, although that had been off screen. The cash was tempting though and her mind raced. Was she up to it? Her new implants were not cheap, though worth every penny and her self esteem had taken a giant leap.

"Do you know Mark?"

She smiled nervously at the hunk behind the desk in the pretend office and he did look decidedly attractive. Truth be told she was a horny twenty one year old and had been single for a while. No stranger to filming in front of an audience she realised this would mean being naked and performing sex before others.

"I don't want to be recognised, or use my real name. I've a reputation to keep if I want to continue my acting career. Can you do that?"

"No problem, put on a pair of glasses and you will be surprised how people won't recognise you. Just like Superman and Clark Kent!"

Kaley thought some more and looked at Mark again who gave her a mischievous grin. The actor had completely captivated the young blonde.

"Let me go to wardrobe so I can check out what to wear."

"Right, we'll set up the lights."

Kaley came back to the set later dressed conservatively, but sexily, in a figure hugging halter top mini dress with a plunging neckline that displayed her curvy bosom. On her feet she wore a pair of six inch stiletto heeled shoes that took some time getting used to. On her cute nose were a pair of horn rimmed eyeglasses and her hair had been pinned up on top of her head. She looked every inch the professional and hot at the same time.

"You look great! This is gonna work out. We can call you Carla Stunner, like that?"

Kaley nodded and Maria sat her in a sedate looking wooden chair and brushed her cheeks with make up. Mark joined them and stood beside them, his face a picture as he held her about the shoulders.

"I'll make sure everything goes well, no need to be nervous."

"Thanks. How do I look?"

Kaley looked up as he toyed with her right forearm. Maria continued to apply lip gloss as Kaley squirmed in the seat.

"Keep still, Kaley."

"Sorry," she apologised as Mark brushed her right boob. "I just can't stay still."

She could feel her arousal begin to grow as Mark leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"You look so hot, I can't wait to get started."

Kaley clamped her bare legs together and rubbed her upper thighs against one another.

"Alright we look ready to go. Now the movie is called 'Big Cocks Required' a series of five unconnected scenario with big cock action. Their is no script to learn, we just improvise. I'll give you an outline and we go from there. So Kaley, you enter the office and Mark looks up from the paperwork. You make some small talk and then he takes you on the desk. Can you handle that?"

Kaley nodded, a mix of nerves and excitement made her heart beat fast as she stood there listening.

"Okay, and lights. And, action!"

A bearded man held a large circular white screen which reflected the hot lights and highlighted Kaley and the set. Another with a camera moved with her as Kaley cleared her throat and knocked on the wobbly door and waited.

"Enter."

She smoothed down her dress and tottered in and took a seat directly opposite Mark, who finished writing and then looked up. He stared at her for several moments and then spoke.

"Hello, Miss Stunner?"

"Yes pleased to meet you. I understand you need a new secretary."

"Yes, I've been reading your resume with interest, quite satisfactory. I just need to know the real you."

He got up and walked around to her side of the desk and sat on the edge. He smiled with white teeth and leaned in closer to get a nice look at her rack in the enticing low neck. Despite being an accomplished actress who knew her way around cameras and sets Kaley became lost in the moment and she felt her pussy tingle. She crossed her shapely pins which made her mini dress hike up high to mid thigh.

"So, you need a new job? How long have you been out of work?"

Making it up as they went along Kaley invented a story about her ex breaking up with her and dissolving their joint enterprise.

"I like it, keep going. And don't look at the camera." Said Eddie.

Mark's eyes made a furtive look at her crossed legs and he rubbed his chin.

"It's not such a demanding role but I need someone who is flexible. And the last three girls I interviewed could not accommodate me."

He made an obvious turn to the camera and bucked his groin up to show off an impressive bulge in his tight trousers. "So, not married, current boyfriend?"

"No, no one special." Kaley answered, thinking on her feet so to speak.

"In that case you would be available when I need you, day or night? If you desire the position an answer yes would be preferable."

"Yes Sir, my evenings are mostly free these days."

"Call me Mark, Carla, isn't it?"

Eddie looked on as a man with a sound boom hovered by him.

"Good job guys, now lets move things along. Time is money."

Mark agreed and looked directly into Kaley's big green eyes. She had been having fun doing improv, but now she was about to earn her money. He bent forwards and placed his hand on her thigh and without thinking Kaley parted her thighs to allow him better access.

"You know, you're very attractive."

"Thank you," she breathed.

"Move in for a close up of Kaley's crotch Frank."

The cameraman zoomed in as Mark caressed her toned thigh and moved higher and higher, eliciting a soft moan from Kaley who licked her glossy, plump lips. Her head snapped back as her pussy mound was cupped through the skimpy panties that barely concealed her muff. Then Mark grabbed the blonde by the waist and hauled her upright and Kaley squealed in delight as she was held from behind and her tits were pawed.

"Hold that thought. I need some stills."

The director held his large Nikon camera with flash and reeled off a series of shots as Mark exposed Kaley's big boobs and presented them to the camera with his hands under both globes. He nuzzled her neck and she closed her eyes and moaned in approval.

"Good, good, hold that pose. Good, got it. Kaley, look at the camera and lick your lips and place your hand on his face. Nice, and now kiss."

Kaley turned to face Mark and went on tiptoe to kiss him gently on the mouth. He returned the kiss as more still photographs were taken.

"More tongue, Kaley, show me that thing. Now as you keep kissing I want Mark to raise your dress up above the pantie line. And roll cameras."

Kaley visibly blushed and felt her legs tremble as her panties were pulled to one side and her bald, damp pussy was shown to the cameras.

"Shaven cunt, like it, like it." Said Eddie.

Mark inserted his middle finger inside her inner folds and held it for a close up shot. Kaley whimpered and held onto him tightly and yearned for him to move in and out of her severely wet cunt.

"Okay, cut! How you doing, Kaley? Feel good?"

She nodded breathlessly, her head spinning.

"So relax, take it easy and remove the dress."

The blonde actress gulped and slowly lowered the mini dress to the floor, wiggling her sexy hips as she did so. Mark removed his jacket and shirt and let Kaley drink in his chiselled torso. A shudder ran through her as he and the crew took in her curvaceous form.

"I can light that up for free!" Said the lighting crew member.

"Seriously, you ever want a career in the adult movie industry give me a call. You could be the next Ashlynn Brooke."

Kaley was smoking hot, naked save for high heels and sombre spectacles, and Eddie reeled of a dozen shots on his still camera, the flash whining each time. Her young body was nigh on perfect, not tall but curvy and pale skinned. Full 34C tits hung firm on her slender frame and at the bottom of a V that went from her hip bones her pouty labia protruded between her upper thighs.

"Let me move in here."

Mark cupped her bountiful breasts as she settled her butt on the edge of the desk. His hands felt wonderful as he pushed them together and proceeded to lick both nipples, swiping his pointed tongue from side to side with rapid moves.

"You got some nice tits babe, they new?"

"Uh huh!" She mumbled as she pulled her shoulders back so that her tits jutted out for the camera.

"I can't wait to fuck you," whispered Mark, and Kaley had similar ideas.

"Okay, so far so good. Turn around and let us see your ass."

Kaley turned and dug her heels in and showed off her heart shaped bum, arching her back to make it really stick out. Mark rubbed his aching bulge and looked anxiously at Eddie.

"Okay tiger, easy. Take down her panties, real slow."

He did so and peeled them all the way to her knees, pausing momentarily as she lifted her right heel and stepped out of the sodden item.

"Now Mark, get your trousers down and then unleash the beast."

Kaley moved around and sat on top of the desk, spread her bare legs and pushed her hips up to show off her glistening pussy. She lowered her eyeglasses down on the bridge of her nose and gulped at the sight of the beast in all its glory. His huge pole had sprung out and up to its full erect state, the head already dripping pre cum. It had to be at least eight inches and more and about an inch and a half wide.

"We need more dialogue."

Mark nodded as he stroked his boner and cleared his throat.

"Carla, you look fucking hot from where I'm standing."

"You made me all wet and sloppy, look."

Kaley was totally involved in her role, her years of acting experience kicking in. She slipped two fingers inside her wet snatch and his jaw nearly dropped.

"Let me taste you."

"And cut. Frank, more close ups."

Kaley was now oblivious to the captive audience as Mark knelt down and took a slow lick on her swollen pussy lips which brought a welcome moan from the blonde. He drove his tongue into her parted folds and probed the velvety warmth within. She writhed on her butt as Frank filmed it all with a steady hand. Expertly the stunt cock flicked at her clitoris as he pushed two fingers inside her and gave her a double whammy.

"Look into the camera babe, and speak."

She bit her lip to stifle a scream and thought hard.

"Oh yes Sir, yes! Please lick that pussy. Right there, you eat pussy soooo good!"

She needed this, the last ten minutes had made her as horny as hell. Her head tilted to the side as his tongue sent a thrill of pleasure through her. Then he parted her thighs for the camera and made long sweeping laps from her anus right up to her clit.

"Yes, you darling man, lick my cunt, I need this so bad."

Her wet, juicy hole smeared his face as he drove her nuts with his teasing. Her hips began a rotation as she sucked in breath through gritted teeth.

"You are going the right way to get this job. Think you can suck on this?"

Kaley's eyes widened as she ran her palm along the rigid shaft, feeling the warmth and pulsing flesh. Yes, she would love to suck it gladly.

"Okay, Kaley, pop the head only in your mouth and hold his shaft in your left hand and look to me. Great. Mark get her hair from her face there. Now flatten your tongue and place the tip at the top of his cock and hold for stills."

Kaley desperately wanted to dive down and taste this gorgeous piece of meat but had to hold off for the director. Her tongue drooled saliva as she held the pose, her every instinct screamed at her to stick the thing in her mouth. "Very well, now suck him."

"Thank you!" She purred and closed her lips over the head and sucked him in.

He felt wonderful as his pulsating cock vanished inside her hot mouth and sent her pussy quivering. Slowly the naked blonde took more of his stiff eight inches in, her breath puffing on his sensitive flesh pole.

"Wow, she sucks like a demon."

Kaley pulled back and held his cock half way down the shining shaft and held her head still, a string of spit still connected to his glans.

"Fucking brilliant, you got that Frank?"

"Yeah."

Kaley grinned and flicked her tongue over and over the swollen crown and hummed happily. Mark rocked back and forth, his eyes glued to her head as it bobbed on his groin.

"You like how I suck your cock?"

"Fuck, yeah!"

"Right, now let her hair down and let me see her shake it and fluff it up. Then remove the specs and bite down on the arm of the glasses."

"No! You promised I could keep them on."

"Sorry, my bad, I forgot. Hey, gives me an idea for the money shot."

Kaley carried on with her blowjob and focused on Mark's cock one hundred per cent. The crew shifted the lights ready to film the sex scenes.

"Right, Kaley, I want you on the edge of the desk so Mark can give it to you. Kaley? Hey honey! Focus!"

Mark tapped her on the head and brought her back to earth.

"Oh, so sorry. I forgot where I was."

"We don't have all day. We still got the bedroom scene to film yet."

Kaley planted her butt on the desk and kicked her legs up, her moisture dampening her thighs. Mark took a tube of lube and applied it to his erect prick. He held his knob right at her slit and turned to Eddie who reeled off more stills.

"Okay, put it in."

Both were relieved as Mark sank his length inside Kaley's aching cunt who trembled with excitement .

"Wait like that, and one...two...three, move back."

Mark leaned back as his cock slid out, shiny with the lube and her juices.

"Wait like that, let me get some shots. Kaley, look at me and kind of peer over the top of the glasses."

"Like this?"

Kaley pouted with those bee stung lips of hers and looked over the top of the specs and posed happily. Eddie nodded to Mark who began to move in and out thankfully. Frank closed in and pointed his camera at the cock spearing Kaley's very wet pussy.

"Stop, don't move while I change the lens."

"Eddie, give me a break here, I'm dying here."

Kaley also looked at the director with big puppy eyes as she longed to be fucked.

"Oh, alright, go ahead, but no orgasms!"

Kaley gripped the desk tightly as Mark pushed in until his balls met her ass.

"Oh, fuck! That is so good, so good in my tight little pussy."

He started to pump in and out and slammed into Kaley hard making her pant with the force. His forearms came under both of her knees as he banged her soaking cunt at a furious speed. For a good two minutes they went at it until Eddie called a halt.

"Position change guys, I want Kaley to do cowboy on Mark."

Kaley got to her feet and flexed her legs as Mark laid on his back and dug his feet in the rug by the foot of the desk. Kaley straddled his groin and bent her knees so that her shoes rested on his upper thighs.

"What a shot! Let me get some pictures of that."

Eddie looked right into her rear end as her cunt and anus came in plain view. Mark parted her cheeks for a series of close ups.

"Just lift your butt up for me, yeah, like that. Mark, put your knob to her entrance and hold it."

Filled with a youthful exuberance she sank down and groaned audibly as his cock stretched her out.

"No! Wait for my direction!"

Kaley lost it for a moment and rode the magnificent organ a few times, relishing the sublime penetration.

"Stop fucking!"

The professional stud gripped her buttocks and made her cease fucking. His cock still embedded in her cunt she bit her lip and adjusted her glasses.

"Fuck this, now hold that pose while I get some shots. One...two...three. now raise up and hold."

Kaley lifted her peach of an ass and held it suspended over Mark's body with just the tip of his rigid pole inserted inside her.

"Now look into the camera and open your mouth like you are in ecstasy."

I fucking am in ecstasy she thought, stuffed as she was with a big boner. Eddie came around to her front and took some more stills with flash of her staring into the lens.

"Eddie, enough already, let us fuck some."

Kaley didn't wait for an answer and rose and fell on his gorgeous cock, her legs splayed out wide on either side of his muscular thighs. He looked up at the rookie porn actress and saw her long lustrous hair down in her eyes and her mouth slack. Her big boobs shook as she impaled herself and ground her hips so that her lower body jerked and bucked.

"You getting all this Frank?"

"Absolutely boss."

The expert cameraman moved in, then wide, shot from the rear and then side on. Kaley tilted her head up for him like the true professional actress she was. Mark held her by the hips and brought her body down on him all the way, bucking upwards with powerful thrusts.

"How's that cock feel in your pussy?"

"Love it, fucking love it." She felt the muscles in her calves and thighs scream with the strenuous deep lunges on his big cock and began to tire.

"Get ready for the money shot folks."

Mark tapped her on the ass and she lifted up and off. She swept her hair from her face and made sure her glasses were secure on her ears.

"Fine, Kaley, let me get some stills of you naked. Good. Okay Mark, I want you to come in her face and try to cover her glasses."

Kaley went on her knees and Mark let her suck his throbbing cock.

"Ready boss." He said as Frank and Eddie loomed in.

Kaley kept sucking and moaning loudly for the boom over the back of her head. She felt him starting to go off and pulled off his pulsing cock as he pointed it at her face. Kaley braced herself and poked her tongue out, prepared for his cum. He grunted and burst out, shooting a hot load over the specs and her mouth as Eddie gunned a dozen stills.

123z
123z
814 Followers
12