Kaley Cuoco Gets a Divorce

Story Info
The real reason Kaley left Ryan for Karl.
3.2k words
4.06
12.4k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
818 Followers

Note- I have no idea why Kaley and Ryan split, nor is it my business. I just wrote this tall tale a bit of fun.

xxx

Tarzana, California 2016.

xxx

Ryan Sweeting sat alone in the airy living room and checked the time once more. He was in a casual suit in an armchair in the expensive home in California he and Kaley had purchased in 2016. They had only been dating for three months when the six foot five tennis player popped the question, they were now at the stage where they took things for granted. The black haired, brown eyed good looking hunk and she had been married for almost three years and he had sensed an uneasy tension between them for the last months. The dynamic of their relationship had changed and the power shift had Kaley with an upper hand that he felt undermined him. It didn't help matters either that Karl Cook had been a regular visitor recently, apparently giving Kaley some advanced riding lessons. The wealthy equestrian came from a family who loved horses and Kaley had been thrilled to meet him and make his acquaintance.

"Flash bastard."

Kaley and Ryan had purchased the 8,000 square feet, seven bedroom house for a cool five million from Khloe Kardashian after her marital split. The spectacular home had a state of the art dark wood design and had palm trees in private grounds and a sunken swimming pool. He looked at his watch again and wondered where the sexy blonde had gotten to. It was as he put his glass down that he finally noticed the square envelope on the dining table with his name on it and the additional words 'open me.'

"Now what is she up to?"

Ryan slit the envelope open and inside found a tiny white card, the size of a credit card. It read 'play the blu ray disc' in Kaley's handwriting. Curious he reached for the TV remote and switched on the player. The screen remained blank for a few seconds before the image of this very room came on the screen. Not only that, but sat in the L shaped seven seat sofa was none other than Karl Cook, who sat patiently for a moment before he turned his eyes to the spiral staircase as Kaley Cuoco finally made her entrance.

"Hey Karl."

Ryan dropped his jaw at the sight of the blonde stunner as she stepped down the stairs bare foot. The drop dead gorgeous beauty had hair loose about her shoulders and she wore a tie front sheer black baby doll and matching lace throng. The sheer mesh lingerie set was fastened at her ample bosom with two lengths of satin ribbon that begged to be pulled open. She giggled as she went and sat on Karl's lap, her long legs kicked out in front of her.

"Kaley! What the hell!" Ryan stood infuriated at Kaley's blatant flirtation as the scene unfolded on screen.

"Hi Ryan, you know it's Karl's birthday right? Well this is one present that I bet he's just dying to unwrap. Right honey?"

She turned to Karl and ran her right hand though his floppy hair and kissed him on the cheek, stroking his fine beard lovingly.

"Say what?" Gasped Ryan.

"And...lucky me gets to unwrap his package. And believe me, it's big!"

She put her left hand on the mans groin and gave the sizeable bulge a loving squeeze.

"The thing is, oh love of my life, it's all been a terrible mistake. You may be tall and athletic but you're useless in the sack. You just don't measure up, literally. You can't fuck, your oral technique is pathetic, and your sorry excuse of a cock I can barely feel inside me. Must be made of paper."

Kaley looked directly into the camera lens that had obviously filmed this little play, lord knows when, and made a tiny space between her thumb and index finger to demonstrate.

"Ah, Ryan Sweeting, sweet thing, tiny cock and balls. What a shame. I mean, it's not your fault that you were born with a fucking pencil for a dick. Anyway you can stick this marriage up your bottom. I want a divorce. I'm with Karl now, a REAL man who knows how to treat a woman in bed. Now, I'm not all bad. So I'm going to let you watch how a real man fucks a woman. I suggest you get comfortable."

Kaley kissed Karl hard on his mouth as Ryan watched aghast. Did she really film herself fucking Karl? In an ironic twist the tennis player found that he could not tear his eyes away from the TV. Ryan's hands shook as the humiliating images flashed before his eyes. His wife swung her long, bare luscious legs to and fro and he saw her pussy mound between her upper thighs, the lace thong barely covering her shaven snatch.

"Oh, man!"

He had always admired Kaley's voluptuous body, her large and full breasts, fake but hey ho. Nicely rounded hips and fine hair. Her skin was milky white and he loved her green eyes and kissable mouth that would even tempt a priest. Now Karl undid his necktie and began to unbutton his shirt as Kaley unzipped his fly and fished out his erect cock.

"Now THAT! That is a cock my friend. Look! I need two hands to stroke it! SO much bigger than yours."

Karl let his trousers slide to the carpet as he slipped out of his shirt and settled naked on the seat. He was without doubt well hung. His huge hard on must have been near on nine inches long and very thick.

"I can't believe this! I've never seen such a cock!" Cried an admiring Kaley.

Kaley made a big play of massaging the large member into full erection, stroking and cooing at the velvet like touch of his smooth skinned shaft in her hands. She traced one finger up its full length and nodded in approval.

"I simply must taste it. Shall I Ryan?"

Without a pause she put the fat crown to her ruby lips and started to lick it all over with yummy sounds emanating from her mouth. Then she looked half on at the camera as she opened her jaw wide and popped the glans into her hot mouth. Her sensuous lips smacked loudly as she bobbed her head to and fro and sucked on the top three inches of his enormous length.

"Oh, he DOES taste good! I must have more."

Kaley alternated between maintaining eye contact with Karl and then gazing into the lens of the camera. She made sure the bitch, to rub dirt into Ryan's wounds by letting out gentle moans as her lips tightened on his knob.

"Damn. Smells good too."

Kaley spoke in between audible smacks of her mouth on the big log.

"Where was I? Oh yes. Not only is Karl hung like a stallion but he is charming."

'SMACK!'

"Mmm, wealthy, successful."

'SLOBBER!'

"The whole package really."

'SLURP!'

The tall man six footer put his hand behind her head as he began to thrust up from the seat, fucking the hot blonde's mouth. Ryan looked on with an open mouth as his wife fondled the big balls whilst sucking on four fat inches of cock. They paused now and again as Kaley kissed the tapered head gently before ramming her face down and gagging on him.

"You never tasted this good, Ryan. Why is that?"

Karl sat up straight and kissed Kaley on her forehead as the bearded man tugged on the two ribbons of Kaley's baby doll and her firm breasts burst into view, the nipples erect and in a state of excitement. They jutted out proudly on her chest and the smoking hot blonde jiggled them directly into the camera lens. Directly at Ryan! Karl kneaded the gorgeous tits and pinched the hard nipples, making Kaley gasp with delight. He couldn't get enough of the perfectly symmetrical boobs, manhandling the ample flesh and pinching the nipples. Her thighs parted as the blonde actress rubbed her snatch in obvious arousal.

"Let's show Ryan sweet thing how we fuck babe."

Karl rose up and placed Kaley on her back on the sofa and lifted her bare legs over his shoulders. He moved her thong to one side and slowly sank his long cock into her bald pussy. The green eyed beauty looked into his face as he shifted his hips and thrust into her warm wet muff. She could barely catch her breath as Karl claimed her pussy as his own. His hands held her shapely thighs as he pulled her to him and slid inside her tightness half way. "Look at that big cock slide into my tight pussy Ryan, so much bigger than yours."

Kaley's feet flapped in the air as Karl upped the pace, the deep strokes making his groin smack into her soft flesh. His surprising strength pinned her to the seat as he slid in and out effortlessly, her cunt being sufficiently lubricated by his outstanding cunnilingus. He slowed up a tad and kissed her full on the mouth, gradually venturing as deep as possible in her shaven cunt.

"Oh yes, this is a real man all right. Fuck me sweetie!"

All the time the lean fellow pounded her into the sofa she begged him loudly for him to fuck her harder. He obliged, over and over, ravaging her cunt with her feet by her ears and her ankles against his broad shoulders.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Ryan began to rub his crotch despite himself as he watched the ravenous fuck each other silly. His lucky rival was rock solid as he moved his toned body atop of his soon to be ex wife. Kaley sighed each time he thudded in and then pulled back in a stunning, sliding friction.

"I SO love this cock. Let me sit on it awhile."

Kaley stood with her back to the camera and wiggled her curvy derriere seductively from side to side. The flimsy lingerie fluttered from her curvy frame as she looked over her shoulder and grinned. Ryan rubbed the front of his trousers furiously as his eyes settled on the sublime arching of her spine that finished at the jutting buttocks of her firm ass. Then she straddled Karl on the sofa. With her knees on the seat on either side of the seated hunk Ryan could just make out her wet pussy rubbing his long length in a sensuous tease. Then she rose up slightly and screwed her cunt directly onto his upright pole. As his massive pecker entered her she threw her head back so that her long fair locks fell down her back.

"Oh...my...word!"

Kaley dipped forwards and her hefty tits pushed onto his bared chest. Her rump moved a little quicker as her cunt stretched out and accepted her dream cock.

"Look at me bounce up and down. I get up so high and he is STILL in me!"

Kaley thrashed about in happy abandon and yelped as she impaled herself totally. Her boobs jiggled in Karl's face as she became consumed by her own pleasure. Karl dug his toes in the carpet as he took hold of her hips and lifted her up and down on his fat cock, grinding her on him hard and fast. Ravenous with a wanton lust Kaley drove herself down as she craved more of his virile body. Ryan leaned forward to the screen as all he could make out now was Karl's balls and the base of his cock as he stuffed Kaley with all of eight inches. He could clearly see her pussy drip juices as she kept on fucking him, a fine sheen of perspiration gleaming on her succulent back and ass cheeks.

"Heavens, I must rest."

Kaley rose off Karl and his shining prick slipped out of her dripping pussy.

"Never got fucked like that by you, oh husband of mine. Are you sorry now, loser?"

"Let's try doggy, honey." Said Karl who was still rock hard.

Kaley dutifully bent over the arm of the sofa at the waist as her new lover came behind her, grabbed a hold of her wide hips, and prodded her pussy with his huge erection. She shrieked as she was pulled back onto his rampant cock as he gave her one almighty thrust home.

"Holy crap! Soooo fucking big! Hey loser, watch him pound my tight cunt doggy style."

The manly force with which Karl began to bang in and out made Kaley's peach of an ass ripple with every pelvic thrust. He used his right hand to tug her hair and pull her head roughly and placed his left on her waist as he fucked the shit out of her.

"Yeah, treat me like your whore. Fuck me, spank me, just give me that juicy cock."

Karl moved back and forth, fucking Kaley like a man possessed, and Kaley held on to the arm of the chair to keep from falling. She gave a wicked sideways glance, seemingly at Ryan and licked her lips slowly and narrowed her smoky eyes in bliss. Her huge tits swung back and forth with each deep thrust of his bucking hips. Ryan watched her push back at Karl in time with his strokes, back and forth, back and forth.

"Hmm! So...fuck...ing...good!"

The pair of lovers moved in a sleek and sensual humping motion as they flung themselves together in a rough rut. Something she and Ryan had never quite done. Also new was how Karl rained down sharp cracks of the palm of his hand on her ass cheeks which made her cry out laughing and giggling. Ryan could see an urgency in her big green eyes as she inclined her face to camera as she was driven into by savage strokes.

"Such a good fuck, this guy. I can never go back to your sissy cock."

Karl sprawled out on the sofa and Kaley laid back into him in a spoon position. She turned back to kiss him and then looked directly into the lens as his huge organ entered her pussy from behind her. Her right leg bent at the knee and he held it up at an angle as he paused in mid thrust. Kaley began to rub her clitoris as the handsome guy slid in with a steady, rhythmic friction that took her breath away. She pushed her butt back into his lithe body so that he could surge into her with extra deep strokes.

"He's so warm and snuggly." Said Kaley as she writhed back into Karl, his chest in her back, his groin in her butt.

Karl pawed at her right breast as his dick sawed in and out. His hand smothered hers and pressed her into her muff harder. Her leg raised up as she rested all her weight on her left side.

"Oooh, that's nice."

Then Karl lowered her leg, trapping his lengthy cock inside her and rocked her toward him and then away. Kaley felt a mini orgasm from the impossibly tight penetration as he dragged his knob in and out of her, tickling her clit deliciously.

"It's like I've never been fucked before, ever."

Karl rolled out and tapped Kaley on the shoulder. He stood and held Kaley by the hips and lifted her up so that her head dipped down to carpet and her legs were bent at knees and splayed out. He wraps his forearms around the back of her waist as she was suspended in mid air and lapped at her soaking wet cunt. She yelped and giggled as she was eaten upside down, his tongue lapping up and down along her slippery slit.

"This is amazing! Hah! Hah!"

Karl sat back down on the sofa again and Kaley fixed her eyes on his erection. She looked back into the eye of the camera, beaming with pride and winked. Facing away from Karl she cautiously dropped down in a reverse cowgirl position and rested her supple thighs on his. Ryan could make him out caressing the firm roundness of her ass as her bald pussy engulfed the full length of his prick.

"Oh my lord! How stuffed am I. Ryan look, can you see?"

He did, fascinated at the erotic sight of Kaley sat smack down on the biggest of dicks. Her toes dug into the carpet and her calves flexed as she attempted to ride on him with slow rocking motions. With eyes half closed and her breathing ragged she strummed her clit as her rocking built into a frenzy. Karl met her every downward stroke as Kaley ground her pelvis to and fro. Ryan saw her push down harder and harder as she thrashed and tossed on his yearning pole and wanked his own erection with a tight fist.

"Oh my god I'm coming!"

Kaley shook her head from left to right as her gorgeous naked figure slammed down with shallow and rapid thrusting and she erupted in a convulsive orgasm which seemed to last for minutes. Once her shaking had subsided she stood up, letting Karl's pulsing hose slap back on his belly. "Get over here big boy and cum on my face."

Kaley sank her mouth down to engulf his enormous cock head, her nostrils flared as she inhaled deeply. Karl groaned loudly, his head on the back of the seat as her expert tongue swirled around and around. He stiffened and she held still with half of his hose in her mouth.

"Mmm, hmm! Mmm, hmm!" She mumbled waiting for him to cum.

Then he jerked up and Kaley coughed and gagged as he shot his load down her throat. She swallowed eagerly with tiny spasms of her jaw as she sucked his cum all down. So much did he shoot that the white cream dribbled out of the corners of her mouth, down her chin and onto her full breasts.

"GAGH!,"

She let him pop out and took in a sharp intake of breath. Ryan came in his hand as he too reached his climax and dropped his head. Karl and Kaley sat back on the sofa, breathless from the fuck of the year. The bearded man swept his floppy mane from his left eye, his big cock on his right thigh like a black jack, glistening and dripping cum. Kaley laughed and pointed to the massive tool.

"Will you check that out! Karl is still twice your size and he's all spent!"

She held up his prick which measured a healthy six inches still and Kaley put her thumb next to it to demonstrate the different sizes. Her hand drew all the sticky goo into her mouth and made yummy sounds as she licked her lips.

"Mmm, so much cum, Ryan. You used to dribble like a baby as I painfully recall. "I'm so exhausted right now so Karl and I are going to take a nap before we go back to his place and pick up where we left off. Best wishes in your new life Ryan. See you."

The screen went black as the film ended and Ryan realised that the marriage was dead and buried.

END

P.S. I bet he kept the DVD though to watch again! I would!

123z
123z
818 Followers