Kaley's Competition Ch. 04

Story Info
The girls attend a swingers club and have a contest.
5k words
4.21
13.5k
14
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- This fictional story is only based on actual persons and events related here never took place. I have never been to the club myself, so some details may be different to the real thing.

*****

Kaley Cuoco had gushed for over a week about Club Joi on East Jefferson in Los Angeles and had eagerly filled out the simple membership online and had gotten a welcome return email. Single ladies were allowed free entrance at the swingers club for liberal couples and the like. There was a dance floor and multiple playrooms and huge bathrooms with vanity mirrors. She had chosen Red Hot Friday to pitch her next competition idea to her friends Melissa Rauch and Amy Davidson. In between seasons of taping the biggest show on tv, Kaley got bored quickly and sought new ways to amuse herself, and to get laid of course. Her latest brainstorm was to attend the swingers club and the winner would be the one who made the most men cum.

"There are no rules, just make them cum anyway possible." Said Kaley as she drove the three of them from her home to the nearby club that evening.

"Even anal sex?" Amy asked as she sat in the back seat bored.

"Yes Amy, even anal."

Kaley and Melissa looked at each other with a look that said their flame haired pal had a one track mind.

On red friday everybody was expected to wear something red. Kaley looked terrific in a little tight red dress that only just met her red stocking tops. Her full round breasts were almost bursting out over the top and she was braless underneath. The long blonde hair fell around her creamy bare shoulders and she knew, almost arrogantly, that she looked breath taking.

Melissa, the more busty of the three, had chosen a short red skirt that rode up each time she moved and revealed her red stockings and a glimpse of red panties. With red high heels and a deep crimson halter top that showed off lots of cleavage she let her wavy golden locks tumble over her ample bosom. Her baby blue sparkled and she had the biggest smile on her lips.

The smallest of them, Amy had chosen a crop top and hugging high waisted red skirt and red heels. Apprehension gripped her as always, yet she was determined to beat Kaley in a competition, just for a change in order to shut her up.

They arrived at the club and entered at about ten, hoping to arrive after the action had commenced to avoid any awkwardness. All three were nervous yet excited, not to mention horny. Alcohol was not allowed inside so they had all had a Tom Collins each for courage at the home of Kaley beforehand.

"Well, here goes, and may the best girl win." Kaley took their hands and they were ushered inside by a male employee of the club.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The music was loud and the lighting was dark and the dance floor was busy as they ventured inside. The UV light made the girls glow as they stood and watched the dancing for a while, and before they were even settled they saw a young woman start to undress and gyrate naked in front of a middle aged man. She ran her hands over her slim figure and cupped her big natural breasts. Kaley turned to the others and nodded, them watched the man and woman get up and go to a room in the distant corner.

Melissa was already turned on and grabbed Kaley by the hand and onto the dance floor. They held each other close and the bubbly and petite blonde ran her hands over the shapely buttocks of Kaley. The 'Big Bang' star loved the feel of hands on her peach of a butt and did not flinch as the dress was dragged up high to the narrow of her back. Melissa came around behind her friend and as they danced she caressed the gorgeous tits of Kaley. She squeezed them through the thin material and swung her hips to and fro to the music. Kaley reached behind and stuck her left hand between the legs of Mel. She could feel the wetness through the thin crotch of the panties already and Melissa moved her right hand from the boob in front of her to her sex and slipped two fingers inside her very slick pussy.

The music stopped and the two hot and horny girls rejoined Amy.

"Wow, that was great! Lets go to the main play area." Kaley was feeling pretty warmed up.

They trooped off as Rocket Queen by Guns N Roses blasted out loud and entered another dark enormous room. They felt a classy and sexy vibe instantly and looked around with wide eyes at the busy guests. One woman was naked on her back with legs splayed out as another knelt on her belly between them and licked her pussy. A man leaned over them in a red Metallica tee and nothing else, and wanked his cock as he gazed at the women making out. To their left two naked women were in the classic 69 position with a naked man on their right. He watched intently as he stroked a modest erection. At the center was a large bed where a young woman in red thigh high stiletto heeled boots was being fucked doggy style by a well endowed black man.

"In for a penny, in for a pound!" Exclaimed Kaley who unzipped her tight dress and wriggled out of it.

Melissa hurriedly lost her top and skirt and watched Amy strip off and they all laid their clothing on top of each others and placed them on a table with a number nine written in gold on the side. They all walked naked to the next room where several moans and screams filled the air. Now things were hotting up nicely.

Kaley, nude but for red stockings and heels sat on an enormous velvet covered bed and immediately a muscled man with shoulder length brown hair moved her legs apart and dove in. She yelped as the hunky man lifted her head and kissed her softly, then he whispered to her.

"You got a great ass babe."

"Why thank you." Uttered Kaley modestly as he pushed her back onto the bed with her legs wide open and pushed his head to her waiting pussy. His face tickled her inner thigh and her eyes stayed riveted on him. The man took his time, savouring the smell and the sight. He kissed, caressed and rubbed the soft folds of her pussy. First on the outer, then the inner lips he gave her broad flat strokes with his tongue. Then she closed her eyes as she was licked and kissed, then she shivered as he slipped a finger into her pussy and flicked his tongue at her clitoris. He held her left leg up high at the ankle as he devoured her cunt and teased her juices from her with ease.

Melissa had joined them on the bed facing Kaley, now only in her stockings and high heeled shoes and felt someone behind her move his hands slowly along her legs and up over her hips. Then the anonymous man slipped two fingers into her juicy cunt and then guided his cock inside her and she was thrust forwards from a series of hard and deep strokes.

"Having fun Melissa?" Kaley said as she watched her friend get fucked from behind.

"Fuck yeah, the best!"

She was fucked with a steady and rhythmic push and pull motion and she emitted a shriek with every inward stroke.

Just then the busty blonde had a stiff prick placed at her mouth and she did not hesitate to take it all the way down. A young fair haired head man held her head in his left hand as Melissa smoothly slipped her lips around the generous sized head.

Kaley leaned back as her man pleasured her and saw a large mirror on the ceiling. As she looked at her reflection, at her naked splendour, she saw a nude couple go to the side of the large bed. The man reached over and massaged the firm boobs of Kaley, teasing and sucking the hard nipples, while the small titted woman went down to her groin and helped her young lover feed his fat knob into her hot bald pussy. Kaley moaned as he slid all the way in and gazed at the reflection of six writhing naked bodies on the bed.

Amy had watched all this and rubbed her dampening twat with amusement. Then the tiny redhead felt her arms pinned to her sides and moved with a firm grip to the foot of the big bed. Her body was bent at the waist and a man entered her from behind. She spread her legs and dug her heels into the thick carpet as the unknown man thrust up into her cunt. A hand came around her front and went between her legs and worked her exposed clit. She shrieked loudly as she was fingered and fucked simultaneously and planted her hands on the mattress to steady herself.

Melissa moaned breathlessy as she took the two cocks. As the man behind her drove his organ into her more urgently so her mouth was wedged onto the one in her mouth. As the man behind grabbed her plump rear she bucked backwards in an attempt to make the man cum.

This was a competition after all.

Then Melissa reached her peak and felt her pussy spasm around the pulsing pecker inside her and the two of them climaxed together. The other man jerked and leaned back so he could spray his seed over the two big pillows of her bosom, and the two men were suddenly gone.

Mel joined Kaley and together with the woman who caressed her tits engaged in a three way kiss, their tongues darting in and out of each other. The man between the thighs of Kaley continued to slam into her faster and faster, then he stiffened and came inside the foaming pussy of the blonde actress.

As they all rested Melissa didn't waste any time in teasing her co star.

"So far the score is two to one in my favour, hee, hee."

"The night is young my dear." Answered a slightly peeved Kaley who used a kleenex to dry her wet cunt.

They both looked at Amy Davidson who was getting royally fucked doggystyle by a fat balding man in his fifties. She swept her mane of flame coloured hair from her face and her pointy tits jiggled up and down. The man behind her leaned over her and planted butterfly kisses on her back and a shiver went down her spine.

The couple who had joined Kaley took her by the hands and dragged her back to where they had just been making out. The two lovers groped, sucked and squeezed Kaley's boobs together and she in turn stroked the mans rigid prick.

Her pussy began to seep out as she became ever more aroused, then hands pushed her to her knees and the man fed his cock into her mouth and down her throat. Kaley tilted her head back and the woman took a fistful of her fine hair and helped her devour the slick rod. As he slid in she released a generous amount of saliva as she took as much as possible of his erection.

Below her she felt someone poke a stiff tongue in and out of her cunt like it was a mini cock. She was toyed with by the unknown person who licked around her clit, first over the top, and then around the bottom. Kaley concentrated on sucking the big prick in her mouth, but found it harder and harder as she got closer to a climax. Her legs tightened as she bucked her hips and her orgasm hit like a bomb going off. When she looked up the person had gone.

Melissa eyed a thin middle aged man who stroked a pencil thin prick and pushed him onto the bed. She dragged her mammaries across his chest then lowered her mouth and took him past her red lips. The man grunted as her warm sucking action made him grip her hair in both hands. Then she popped off and pumped him vigorously with her right fist and drew him ever closer to an ejaculation which soon arrived in a slow dribble.

"Th...th...thank you my dearest, very pleasant." And with that he left the room.

"Three to one now Kaley!" She cried.

Amy at this time had been left hanging by her lover who moved on to the red thigh high booted beauty and she was drawn to the sex swing in the corner of the room. She passed a pair of lovers who were in a standing doggy fuck and stood by the swing. The long haired man with bulging biceps disengaged from his woman and lifted the little redhead and suspended her in the swing.

"Ever tried one of these?" He asked and she shook her head.

He secured her thighs with the red straps as another supported her back.

"Ease back and hang on."

Amy grasped the two vertical straps as she reclined and the hunk stood between her legs and effortlessly pulled her back and forth on his very large love pole. She felt her ankles gripped by rough hands and her muff penetrated fully.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," was all she could utter as he pounded her and she swung above the floor.

The man was as stiff as a flagpole and he used every inch to stretch her out. His balls slapped against her ass and this excited Amy very much, she had not been fucked this intensely for quite a while. So wet was she that her fluids literally ran down her ass crack. The man let out a groan as he came inside the diminutive woman and as he withdrew his dribbling cock Amy teased his sperm from within her bubbling pussy.

Without a moment to think a tall six foot plus black man assumed the same position between her suspended body and lined his enormous ebony snake to her sodden cunt.

"No, wait! Fuck my ass!" She cried.

As the fluids and cum lubed her ass the man swiped his big crown along her anus. No stranger to anal Amy relaxed as the man pushed in slowly. She felt so tight and warm, the feeling indescribable as he held her cheeks open in his mitts and pulled and pushed her along his rod. Amy was in heaven, her tiny asshole stretched out and pure lust in her eyes.

"Does it hurt babe?" He wondered.

"It hurts, but its a good hurt. Give me more!" She looked into his big brown eyes.

He pushed in deeper and his pelvis rocked the swing wildly and Amy hung on tightly as her asshole took a pounding. It was her favourite sensation, she was an anal addict.

"Its too tight, I can't hold back."

He gave a couple more thrusts then he blew his load right up into her anal channel until it seeped out onto the floor by his feet. With a big lift he helped the tiny woman from the harness and she hugged his huge torso as she felt someone behind her press a hot cock into her cum covered asshole. Amy wiggled her hips as she was plundered and dug her heels in. The man fucking her fingered her mushy cunt at the same time as she was kissed hard by her black lover. Her slippery cheeks were pulled apart as she was ass fucked harder, then she recognised the swell of the cock inside her and felt hot jism flood her anus and as the pulsating cock was withdrawn the cum dripped out in a white stream from her gaping asshole.

Amy went limp and her two men helped her to a vacant table where she rested her exhausted bones.

Kaley Cuoco was sat on the edge of bed with her heels in the carpet and her shapely thighs open wide. The man who until a moment ago had been stuffed down her throat squatted by her and slipped his boner into her wet pussy.

His hardness nudged her lips open easily and as he started to fuck her she bucked her hips up from the velvet to meet his thrusts. Her big tits heaved as he rocked into her and Kaley purred like a kitten. She put her flattened palms on his back and her thighs opened and closed in rhythm with his thrusts.

His girl sat beside her and massaged her breasts and pinched her nipples. The two kissed and moaned into each others mouths as the man fucking her used his weight to drive his organ deep inside. Kaley arched her back and then snapped back again. Then Kaley went wide eyed as the man pulled from her and plunged into his girl who assumed the same position alongside the worried blonde.

Melissa smiled as she sat on the other side of Kaley and wriggled her rump on the soft velvet bed covering. Her full breasts fell sligthly to the sides of her chest and she whispered softly.

"Three to one, oh my, I'm ahead."

The man reached an arm across to finger Melissa who whimpered in delight.

"Can I get a piece of that gorgeous cock of yours?" She asked demurely.

She flashed her big blue eyes and he scooted right past Kaley and lifted Melissa up a tad and plonked her damp cunt onto his upright pole. He worked his way inside her for a few minutes as the other two girls looked on jealously. Over and over he plowed into the tiny blonde and she brought her arms around his neck. Then he tensed and held the thighs of Mel and dumped a big load of cum into her. She moved off his pulsing knob and the white cream ran down her left thigh.

"Thats a lot of cum, look Kaley!"

Melissa dipped her middle finger into her overfilled quim and raised a sticky digit in her face.

"Thats four to one in my favour." She could sense victory as she grinned inanely.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The three of them gathered at the table where Amy had crashed out.

"How long we been here?" Asked the redhead.

"Can't tell, there are no clocks, maybe two hours?"

"Are we done?" Melissa wondered.

"Oh no, not yet. I just want to check out that room one room with the sheer curtains."

She pointed a finger to the corner where a male employee stood in a red jock strap. They gathered their clothing from table nine and went over.

"Before you go in there ladies, be warned. Its hot and heavy."

Kaley tossed her head and led her pals right on in past the man. It seemed even darker than the previous room. They saw six tall men, naked and wearing coloured masks waiting in line. Amy guessed they were either male strippers or members of the Chippendales. The faint boom of drums from the dance room emanated through the red walls as they all eyed up the men. Each had an Adonis physique, with the big shoulder width and tiny waist. Powerful and statuesque they lined up, each one oiled and shiny.

And each one well hung.

As they looked past the men there was a large velvet covered bed, empty and alluring.

"Step aside ladies, here is where I clean up." Kaley said boldly.

She stepped to the bed and sat on the edge and with slow deliberation she removed the red stockings from her graceful legs. As she did so the sandy haired man in the red mask handed her a bottle of baby oil and she took it and poured some over her large firm tits.

"Right, you, you, you, and you." She pointed to the men who all stroked their erections as they stared at the enthralling naked blonde.

"I want all of your cocks rammed up inside me, now!"

Soon she felt hands and oil all over her body and the sensual feel made her moan with pleasure. She became super slippery as a dozen hands caressed her entire body. Her pussy dripped with wild anticipation as she looked at one man and then the next.

"I'm a dirty cock loving whore, I need cock."

Green mask held his member up and Kaley dropped to her knees and began to suck on the thick eight inches. She bobbed on him with quick moves of her head, her long golden tresses gently waved down over her boobs. He held her head as he looked down and banged the back of her throat.

Then blue mask showed her his modest seven incher with the mushroom shaped crown and she deep throated him next. Every inch of his slick organ vanished inside her mouth as Kaley gagged on the invading cock. Red and Yellow came nearer and she took them in each hand and gave them hand jobs.

"I need to get fucked soon, I'm very wet down there." She lifted her head and blinked.

The tall black man in the white mask acted first and picked Kaley up and laid her on her back. She quivered at the sight of his strong biceps and triceps, not to mention the erect ebony pole as he moved between her legs and used his long shanks to spread them out. He placed his throbbing cock at the entrance to her smoothly shaven pussy and rubbed the purple tip up and down her slit, making sure he touched her sensitive clitoris.

Amy turned to Melissa as they sat and watched.

"Oh well, here she goes."

"Ram that fucking thing in me now!" They heard her yell.

Kaley writhed under the oiled up black man who looked up to his friends. Then she felt hands hold her arms and legs down as she was rammed by the monster prick. She screamed with relief as the huge cock thrust in and out of her at a fast rate and waves of delight washed her body. The sense of being restrainted only heightened her emotions and her eyes rolled back in her head.

123z
123z
822 Followers
12