Kaley's Erotic Dream Ch. 03

Story Info
Kaley is a dominatrix.
3.4k words
4.05
10.2k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- Unless I missed it, I haven't seen the BBT episode from season 10 with Kaley as a dominatrix covered by the regular writers, so here is my unique take.

Disclaimer- I have never met Kaley, never will, this tale is purely fictional. Kudos to Eric Stanton and Bill Ward, bondage illustrators from the sixties for the inspiration.

Warning- Not for the faint hearted!

x

Kaley Cuoco had been busy recording what was her tenth year on her hit tv show. She drove back to her home from the Warner Bros. studio at Burbank with a big smile on her face. It had been a fun day on set with co star Johnny Galecki in a sex dungeon scene with her dressed in full dominatrix regalia.

The outfit really did things for her, and she had felt a sexual thrill in the set up of her dominance over the tied up Johnny. Although only acting something had awoken in her.

The next day would be a welcome day off, and she planned on taking it easy after a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon tonight. Once she had parked and showered the attractive blonde checked her email, drank her wine and dropped off as soon as her pretty head hit the lush pillow. Dreams came instantly.

x

Kaley stood before Johnny who had a very desperate look on his face. Tied by chains that were fastened to his wrists and ankles, he was spread eagled against the stone wall. The man was totally naked, his sinews and muscles were pulled taut and his head bowed.

The smoking hot blonde was in her very best dominatrix outfit, considering it was Halloween. A black leather biker style cap was plonked on top of her flaxen locks, her eyes were kohl lined and she wore fire truck red lipstick.

Around her neck was a wide black leather choker that led the eye to her water melon sized tits that threatened to leap out of the tightly cinched red corset. The bodice of vinyl had a lace up front and was boned to tuck in at the waist.

On her well shaped pins were fishnet stockings and she had a black mini skirt that was decent by about a half inch. Knee high black patent leather boots with a multi fastener and a five inch stiletto heel completed the tantalising outfit.

As the sultry vixen walked to and fro in front of the bound actor, the staccato sound of her heels echoed on the stone floor. Her hips undulated enticingly thanks to the stiff corset and high heels.

She swept a length of her long, lustrous hair from her face with her gloved left hand. In her right she wielded a long length of a braided bullwhip.

Earlier she had contemplated her array of whips, paddles, chains and ropes, but had decided on her usual favourite. She faced Johnny and tapped him on his bare left thigh.

"Yoo hoo, John...nee! Wakey wakey, sleepy pup."

The confused man raised his head and looked into the woman's big green eyes.

"Kaley? What's going on?"

He looked all around the cold and dusty dungeon, then looked back at the smiling temptress. Two braziers lit the gloomy room.

"Happy Halloween, sweetie, we is gonna have some fun tonight."

Johnny was struck by her magnificent figure in the leather attire, and his cock stood to attention in a trice.

"So, are you gonna get it up or not? Oh, is THAT it?"

Kaley pouted with fulsome lips at his stiff five incher that stuck up out of his dark thatch of pubes. He curled his toes and balled his fists and snarled at the bitch.

"I don't remember you complaining about it in the past."

Kaley gently caressed his boner with her coiled whip, which bobbed up and down at the sight of the alluring beauty.

"Oh, how easy do you men get taken in by a woman faking it. Ooohh, baby, it's so good in my pussy, soooo big! Aaah, aaah, I'm cumming! Did you really think you actually got me off with that tiny stick?"

She tossed her head from side to side and moaned loudly as if having an orgasm. Johnny gave her a sardonic grin, to which she cracked her whip and made him jump.

"Kaley, look out!" His eyes widened nervously.

"That is Mistress, or Mistress Kaley, got it!"

He gulped and nodded with one beady eye on the braided weapon. She placed her face an inch from his and looked him in the eye. The peak of her biker cap gave her normally warm eyes a sinister shadow. He winced when she grabbed his hard cock in her glove and squeezed it, gulping in air at the remarkable sensation of the kid.

"Say it."

"Yes, Mistress Kaley."

"Good."

The blonde spun around and bent at the waist and held her knees. Johnny strained on his chains at the sight of her firm, bared ass under the mini skirt. She had no underwear on whatsoever. Her splendid buttocks were split down the middle in utter perfection.

Kaley backed up and rubbed her crack up and down his prick as she hopped on her haunches. He whimpered as her ass rubbed his hose, the friction made him pulsate hotly.

"Like that BIG boy?" She asked, as she bobbed on him.

"Wow, do I ever!"

Kaley stood up abruptly from her foreplay.

"WHAT!"

"Er, yes I do, Mistress."

Next thing he felt the whip come down on his left shoulder.

"FUCK!"

She lingered in his face, her eyes aflame, then turned once more and placed her perfect posterior against his erection.

"Now, where was I?"

Again she bobbed up and down, his upright prick in her ass cleavage. She looked over her shoulder at him and saw his eyes were as big as saucers as he looked mesmerised at her lovely butt, spread by his knob. His cock was as rigid as it ever could be, the crown turned a dark hue of purple.

"Fucking pathetic little thing you got, now remind me, are you an ass man? Or was it boobs for you?"

Kaley pulled her top down and let her C cup enhanced boobs free and mashed them on his face. She swayed her upper body from side to side and he struggled to breathe under her ample tits. His cock brushed up against her thigh, the fishnet stockings rubbing on his sensitive skin.

"Hmmm, this corset is mighty tight, I think I'm going to take it off."

Kaley undid the front buttons and tugged it off and tossed it over her shoulder. Naked from the waist up her marvellous breasts spread out large on her chest, rounded and full, nipples erect.

"Lick them, slave."

Kaley moved herself forward and pushed her tits together to make one big boob. Johnny complied and stuck out his tongue and flicked out at the left nipple, then the right and back again.

With his tongue protruded he licked and slurped the best he could, still chained to the wall. A couple of times he missed the nipples and ended up buried in her cleavage.

"Fucking jerk, you can't even lick my tits properly!"

She stepped back and retrieved the whip and gave him a crack on the thighs. He jerked up from the pain, an intense red mark appeared on his white flesh.

"Please, Mistress no more!" He pleaded.

"Here then, little prick, kiss my boot!"

Kaley placed her stiletto on his face as she balanced on one heel.

"Kiss it, or I'll whip the fuck out of you."

The stiletto boot moved over his lips and he kissed and kissed and kissed. He could smell the leather as his nostrils flared. Starting at the ankle, with cock stiff and proud, he lapped his tongue on the fine kid. Then he moved to the glossy leather toe, and as he licked the boot a spine tingling chill raced up his back.

She brought it down to the floor and raised the other boot to his mouth. Her foot pushed up and made him take the heel in his mouth, and he sucked on it slavishly. Saliva flowed freely from his open mouth and down his chin, as the long tapered heel worked its way in.

"No, no, not like that. Keep the heel in your mouth and pump your head."

He complied and did as she asked with quivering lips.

"Nice job, slave. Improvement has its rewards. You may now see my pussy."

His captor stood with legs apart, hands on wide hips, a vision of positive erotica. He loved the deliciously long legs encased in the neat fishnets, the calves arched by the high heeled boots.

She tilted her head back and her face lifted proudly. With agonising slowness she raised her skirt up to her waist with her right gloved hand and her smooth Mound of Venus appeared between her parted supple thighs.

Johnny felt an animal lust for her sex, and a spot of pre cum emerged from his bell end. Tiny droplets of moisture were clearly evident on the newly waxed labia and her pouted folds were parted just enough to give him a glimpse of pink.

"How would you like to kiss my pussy?"

"Mistress Kaley, I LIVE to kiss your pussy."

Smiling the tow haired hussy stepped forward and raised her hips to his bent face. Her puffy lips yawned at him with a wanton invitation and he put his mouth there. His tongue thrust out and he lapped at her moistness, tasting her sweet nectar as he slid into the hot, succulent slit.

"Higher, find my clit."

Johnny lifted his face slightly to the upper portion of her ever dampening cunt and nibbled on the hard nub. He prayed that he was giving her what she wanted, he didn't want to feel that bullwhip again.

Kaley began to move her hips to and fro, mashing her delectable snatch all over the mans face. In his excitement Johnny bit a little to hard for Kaley's liking and she yelped loudly and backed up.

"You idiot! I'M the only one around here to dish out pain!"

"Forgive me Mistress, I was careless, it...well...your pussy is so juicy and slippery."

"Shut up, slave."

Kaley raised the braided whip and brought it across the surprised mans stomach. He screamed in pain and arched his back, wrists straining on the chains.

Now the blonde went to town and cracked the whip on his chest, stomach, thighs and outstretched arms. Johnny twisted and squirmed, unable to avoid the punishing strikes.

Incredibly he was utterly turned on by the sexy temptress, the fire in her bright eyes, her heaving bosom, and wet pussy made his cock almost erupt. The imprints of the whipping were plain to see, reddened bruised wheals and tiny nicks dotted his skin. The hair on his chest plastered down.

"That will be enough." Said a satisfied Kaley.

She click clacked on the stone floor as she walked away, her mouth watering ass swayed from side to side under the micro skirt. When she returned to a sweat covered Johnny she held up some straps in her right glove.

"I got these from Copenhagen honey, they are straps that will keep you from blowing your wad."

Kaley held up an arrangement of black leather bands that she looped and buckled around his aching cock and balls. One wide strap went behind the ball sack, while a second held his prick upright, cinched tightly about the base.

She chuckled to herself as she secured a third, thinner strap that separated the testicles. Johnny gasped as she carried out her meticulous work, her rounded tits kept bumping his sore chest, the pebbled nipples like two bullets.

"There, all done," said the bubbly blonde.

She stepped back to admire her masterpiece. His rigid pole jutted up from his hairy groin, thick and throbbing, wrapped in a web of leather. Her hand grabbed hold of his imprisoned shaft and let her leather glove slide along the engorged stalk.

"You won't cum until I release your cock from the straps, brace yourself sweetie, it's gonna be a bumpy night!"

Johnny felt the perspiration prickle his brow, the whipping agony had subsided into a warm feeling of elation. Kaley came back and he watched with his eyes out on stalks as she attached a black rubber artificial penis around her loins. The grotesque sex toy swayed as she gyrated her hips with a big grin.

"You not seriously going to use that thing, are you?"

Kaley lubricated up the bulbous head with some KY jelly. She approached the chained man and held his hips steady, the thing poised between his hairy cheeks. With one heave of her pelvis she drove the big dildo up his anus with a superb corkscrew thrust.

"Holy Sodomy!" He yelled, his cock jerked in the air, desperate to ejaculate.

Kaley laughed heartily as she pushed up between his buns, scraping his puckered asshole. Johnny stared into her sparkling green eyes, barely an inch away from his and the pair of them kissed with a hungry desire. His surprise of being ass fucked changed from one of embarrassment to one of pleasure, as his moans developed sensual overtones.

"Having fun, sweetie?" She asked.

With an excellent motion the rubber phallus corkscrewed deeper until she was on tiptoe. Even further surprise came when Kaley released herself from the attachment and left the dildo stuffed up inside his anus.

"What a pretty picture you make."

As she bent from the waist her glove encircled his prick and pumped up and down with rapid jerks of her wrist. He groaned and writhed on the chains, hoping for his sexual release. Then she removed her hand abruptly, refusing him further pleasure.

"Please, Mistress, let me cum!"

Kaley only snickered at his sexual tension and gripped the base of his trapped member and rewarded him with four or five upward strokes.

"Getting hot in here, don't you think?"

Kaley took her cap from her head and her flaxen locks cascaded over her bare shoulders. She reached behind her back unzipped her skirt and kicked it off her boot. Her naked figure was as radiant as ever, her pussy and ass displayed in all their glory. Turning side on she gave him a fine view of her peach of an ass as she bent forward, then she gave a backwards kick out and stood before him once more.

"So, does your body sting, babykins?"

His eyes watered as he nodded.

"Good, now we established you are a tit man did we not?"

Kaley knelt on the dusty floor and milked his shaft with both hands, then she rested on her haunches and slid his highly swollen knob into the channel she made with her twin pillows. As she pressed her boobs together she slowly began to ride up and down his bloated organ. Each time the head of his cock emerged out of her cleavage Kaley swooped down to gobble it up. If it hadn't been for the constricting straps Johnny would have painted the ceiling with his semen.

"That's it, fuck my breasts."

Kaley glued her lipstick coated lips to the blood filled tip as it nestled in her fleshy valley. She parted her massive tits so as to lick the first three inches of his meat. She sucked for a few moments, then covered his crown with a barrage of wet, juicy kisses.

Kaley stood and put her hand to her pussy and moaned softly.

"You know, I really need to piss."

She looked around and picked up a steel bowl and squatted over it. Her gaze locked on his, a wicked grin on her lips. The sound of her urine hitting the bowl was the only sound in the dungeon. When she was through she took the bowl to a wooden bondage table.

"I want you to drink that before we get done."

Who me? He nearly fainted at the thought.

She had to have his cock now, had to feel herself riding it, moving up and down his pole, her wet cunt speared by his boner.

"Remember who is in charge, don't you dare fucking move."

The stunner rested both hands on his shoulders and lifted her limber right leg up high and wiggled her lower body against his groin. Her hips raised up just one inch above his erection and then she thrust down and wedged the cock head right inside her pussy entrance.

Both gasped as her outer lips spread out, stretching around the smooth tapered head. She shifted her balance on the stiletto's and lowered further until she was impaled on the visible four inches of his length.

Kaley's face was so close to his that her breath made him inhale deeply. Her eyes, so green and intense, sent a spark down his spine.

"Don't dare move," she whispered, her face flushed scarlet.

Johnny tried to hold still but she was so tight, so incredibly tight that his hips moved just so. Kaley threw her head back as she ground on him with circular motions, riding him, moving to and fro, her pleasure mounting inside her hot cunt.

"You fucking worm, you nothing, you think I can feel this little thing inside me? Well you're wrong."

Still focused on him she moved faster and faster, her steaming pussy sucking his cock inside her soft quim. Now her eyes grew large as she gripped his pole with her inner walls as she teetered on her heels, bobbing on his cock hard as possible.

"Useless, useless, you idiot slave."

Johnny was still stuffed up behind, the dildo firmly rammed in his ass as he was fucked by the dominant woman. Her big tits bounced on his chest, as her cunt bounced on his stiff. Then she slid off and stood panting, her cunt dripped down her left stocking.

"Oh my, I've simply got to suck it."

Kaley removed the dildo, by now a shitty brown hued piece of useless rubber, then undid the leather straps around his groin. Johnny breathed a huge sigh of relief that seemed to him to last a full minute.

His great bloated knob jutted up and Kaley jammed as much of the burning member into her mouth. As she sucked feverishly, one kid gloved hand squeezed his balls, the other moved up and down the veiny shaft.

He groaned as her glove became slick, then she let the tip of her tongue trace out the fat shaft, teasing him. His scent had gotten muskier, headier from her treatment of his body and she was terribly wet between her thighs. Her head bobbed as she licked and nibbled the hot meat as it throbbed furiously, her painted lips slipped and slid round and round.

Johnny threw his head up to the ceiling as his cataclysmic orgasm rattled his naked frame. Torrents of sperm flowed out of his pulsating hose spraying Kaley in the face and hair, splattering her extended tongue, and sending a white stream down her chin to gather in her generous cleavage. His balls emptied his prick shrivelled and went soft between his taut thighs.

Kaley Cuoco released the exhausted Johnny from his bondage, and unexpectedly she found herself gripped by his strong arms. She kicked and screamed as his fingers sank into her bare arms.

"Get off me you creep!" She snarled.

"Let's see if you can take it as well as give it."

Horrified at the turn around Kaley was easily fettered by a long length of rope. Johnny tied her wrists together, bound her legs against the other and dragged her over a bondage table. Her boobs mashed on the top of the table and her butt was raised up at a delightful angle.

"Wait, Johnny," she sobbed. "I can't tolerate pain sweetie."

"Glad to hear it." His laugh was diabolical as his palms ran over her smooth bum.

His body was pretty roughed up, and his cock was red raw, as he contemplated the sexy form of Kaley, naked save for boots and torn stockings. He studied her array of instruments and decided on a wooden handled weapon with added studded steel ball.

"Take a look at that!" He held it up in front of the prone blonde.

"Oh, Johnny, you wouldn't!"

"Oh, but I would."

Kaley's agonising screams could be heard a mile away.

X

She woke up screaming in bed, her body glistened from her perspiration.

"What a vivid dream!"

Kaley took a swig of water and reached for her cell phone.

"Hi, Johnny? How are you? Hey, as it's our day off do you wanna do something? I got a great idea. Yeah, I just need to go to wardrobe at the studio for an outfit I wore on set yesterday."

END

123z
123z
822 Followers