Kaley's Other Erotic Dream

Story Info
Kaley gets hazed at University in la-la land.
2.3k words
4.28
16.7k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
817 Followers

Note- This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to actual persons or events are coincidental.

*****

Kaley Cuoco sat in her business class seat by the window and closed her tired eyes. The American actress had spent a week in London, England in order to discuss a role in the upcoming movie in the Bridget Jones franchise. On a recommendation from star Renee Zelweger things had gone well and after many meetings with screen writers and producers she was headed back to Los Angeles to resume taping her tv show. The eleven hour direct flight aboard British Airways was made bearable as her already spacious seat converted to a six foot long fully flat bed.

While she had spent time in England she had been shown some of the wonderful attractions and had also visited the boarding school attended by Kate Middleton. Saint Andrews Prep School for Girls was where she had roomed before moving to Scotland and the University of Saint Andrew. Kaley had taken a great interest in the attractive new Royal and her marriage to Prince William and her new title of Duchess of Cambridge. She adored her two young children and had just watched a news item with them playing games on the on board tv screen.

As the engines of the plane hummed her to sleep Kaley dreamed of her youth when she was a young eighteen year student at College. She wrapped up in the complimentary quilted blanket and in an instant was in dream land.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Dorm was surprisingly small and the noisy chatter was quite loud when Kaley entered with Principal Davis.

"Silence girls, I want to present your new neighbour Kaley."

Mrs. Davis was a tall thin woman of about fifty and wore small lensed eye glasses on the edge of her nose. Her greying hair was up in a bun as she and Kaley looked around. The room had six single beds in two rows and five were occupied by young eighteen year old girls who gazed back at the curvy blonde. With slim calves, shapely thighs and wide hips she looked stunning in a flowery print dress. Her blonde hair cascaded over bare shoulders and her pretty face beamed at them, all of them dressed in their pajamas at the late hour. The girls watched in silence as Kaley went to the spare bed and laid out her toiletries and nightwear.

"Young Kaley is from the United States of America and is a bit lost as to how we do things around here so help her out. Well goodnight girls and remember, make Kaley feel at home."

Julie, the oldest nodded.

"Oh we will Mrs. Davis, you can be sure of that." She grinned and turned to the blonde beauty.

As the Principal left Kaley stripped out of her summer dress down to her underwear and felt all five girls leering at her. She let it flutter to her flat heeled shoes as she unhooked her bra and her two enormous boobs bounced out.

Now in her semi transparent nightie her large firm breasts barely covered by the lacy material and her rounded plump butt cheeks were plain to see for all as the hem of the nightwear came tantalisingly short at the top of her milky white thighs. As she turned side on the girls were impressed by her perfect ass and long, toned legs, and long hair which fell down her narrow back over creamy shoulders.

"Kaley, before you retire we need to play a game. Everyone new has to join in, its the done thing in England. You can't say no."

Kaley swept her long golden mane over her right shoulder intrigued by this game of theirs. She looked at Julie who had a bobbed brunette hairstyle and perky tits with large nipples that stuck out of her negligee. Still not sleepy yet she listened gladly, pleased that they were making her feel welcome. English girls were so sweet she thought.

"Its Blind Mans Bluff, do you know it?"

Kaley smiled, of course she was aware of the game in the States.

"Alright, sounds like fun."

Debbie, the short haired blonde gushed excitedly as she explained the rules.

"So, one of us is blindfolded and has to try to catch another then she passes the blondfold over. Simple." The girl clapped her hands with glee.

Kaley agreed and naturally was made to go first. A silk scarf was secured around her face tightly and the five girls all giggled and ran around the room. Kaley walked around blindly with arms out wide in an attempt to catch one of the others. They all teased her by yelling loudly as they brushed by her now and again. One time Julie came behind her and smacked her on the ass.

"Hey, watch that!" Warned the blonde.

Kaley bumped into one of the beds as another girl ran past her and slapped her rear hard.

"Cut that out, or I'm not playing." Kaley rubbed her knee that started to smart.

"Fair enough." Said Julie. "We were mean, lets make it up to you."

Kaley felt both her arms gripped and held to her sides by two of the young girls and steered to one of the beds. Unable to see anything she was tossed onto the bed.

"Hey, what gives?" Kaley yelled as her wrists were held down above her head then tied with scarves to the frame at the top of the skinny bed.

She kicked out with her legs but was pinned down by the weight of two of the giggling girls and her ankles were also tied. Kaley heaved and struggled on her back, the nightie had risen up to expose her belly and skimpy panties.

"Is this some sort of alternate English way of playing Blind Mans Bluff?" She blurted.

"Kind of," said Julie who moved forward and opened the little tie at the top of the nightwear to let the big boobs out.

"Wow, nice titties!" Said the redhead Doris.

"Are they real?" Asked another brunette.

"Not sure Janet, lets see."

Julie reached out her right hand and squeezed and fondled the big globes spread out over the ribcage of Kaley, still blindfolded on her back and stretched out by her binds.

"Can't be sure, wanna try Debbie?"

The nipples hardened as Kaley squirmed on the bed and felt more hands grope her breasts. Another girl caressed her warm thighs from just above the knees and moved ever slowly upwards. Kaley moaned into the hot mouth of Janet who leaned over to kiss her cherry lips then gave a muffled cry as a tongue invaded her mouth.

"Having fun Yank!" Mocked Julie as she watched Doris place a pillow under the rump of the American which raised her hips.

With back arched her pussy pointed up and Kaley gasped audibly as the panties were dragged down to her knees and a long protruding tongue was plunged inside her moist cunt.

"Mmmmmm, tastes lovely." Cooed the English girl as she trailed a wet stripe up the entire length of the bald puffy lips.

"Hey look, she shaves her cunt!"

By now the whole of her body was pawed and stroked and her pussy wept fluids despite her struggles to free herself. Slowly but surely her heightened sense of arousal made her tingle all over. Then she felt her ankles untied and her panties ripped from her thighs followed by her lithe legs being hoisted up beside her head.

"What the fuck!" Kaley yelped as her ass was lifted clear up from the mattress and then her ankles secured by scarves to the bed frame.

Now she looked like a trussed up chicken, doubled over with her pussy mound poking out between her open upper thighs and her feet by her head. Unable to see a thing her heightened sense of hearing meant she could hear the girls gather at the bottom of the bed.

"Girls, now look, its been fun but now I'm starting to ache, can you let me up?" She pleaded.

A hand began to stroke her upturned butt then a mouth clamped to her dampness and a tongue inserted inside. Kaley panted as she was licked and sucked until her belly had that warm sensation that signified an oncoming climax. Now her tone changed and she bit her lip as she became more and more excited.

"Oh goodness, don't stop, keep doing that."

The tongue probed deeper and Kaley groaned louder, her knuckles turned white from clinging to her binds. Her scream came as she orgasmed and she rested her clammy blonde hair on the pillow, the sweat ran from her brow.

Silence came over the room and Kaley wondered what to expect next as she lay there with the backs of her legs facing upward and her butt sticking up. A trickle of her juices ran down the widened ass crack and onto the sheet. She heard surpressed laughter and then a hand traced a line over her rounded ass before a great smack hit her by surprise.

"OWWWWW!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

It felt like a wooden twelve inch ruler on her soft flesh as another blow landed on her rosy cheek. She knew they were all taking it in turn to smack her as the rule was used over and over. Kaley could feel her upper thighs and cheeks sting and her pussy positively glowed from the sensual punishment. Kaley closed her eyes tight and endured the hazing.

Just then Mrs. Davis entered.

"What is all the noise about in here!"

All five girls rushed back to their individual beds and hid under the covers.

"Miss Cuoco, you should be ashamed of yourself young lady, look at you!"

"Yeah, likes it my fault? What? I tied myself up?"

"I'm sure you must have instigated it somehow, my girls are prim and proper."

The grey haired lady released Kaley and she tore the blindfold off and glared at the others.

"In my office, NOW!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kaley Cuoco padded barefoot to the office of Mrs. Davis. She had hurriedly put the nightie on around her naked body and presented herself to the Principal.

"This is nothing short of shameful young Miss. What am I to do with you, hmm?"

Kaley stood on the other side of the heavy wooden desk and rubbed her tender ass as she listened with her head down.

"It appears that you have already experienced some sort of spanking, well I intend to do the same. Any objections?" The stern woman stood and came around to the other side.

"None."

"Good, now take off that nightie and bend over the desk ."

Kaley whipped of her pink nightwear and stood naked and grabbed the far side of the desk and presented her plump buttocks. Mrs. Davis stuck her left leg between Kaley and widened her stance so her bare feet were three feet apart. Kaley leaned forward slightly so her breasts were mere inches from the desk top. She felt a rough hand smoothed her cheeks slowly andvshe knew the English woman was peering at her anus and shaved pussy.

'THWACK!'

The first blow of the womans flattened palm came as a surprise to Kaley and she let out a cry of pain and shock. Her ass cheeks rippled as two more slaps on each individual buttock came down hard. Kaley inhaled sharply as four more smacks hit her and her body was forced forwards a tad. She dug her toes in the thick carpet for balance and murmured softly under her breath.

"Yesssss!" Hissed the awful woman in obvious sadistic pleasure.

With a slow and lingering touch Mrs. Davis ran her gnarled fingers along the raw upper thighs of the blonde and worked inward to the small strip of skin between anus and vagina. Kaley whimpered and shut her eyes as a fine film of fluid dappled her pussy lips. Despite herself she just LOVED having that sensitive part of her body caressed.

"Are you aroused?" Asked the Principal as she rubbed her own groin under her modest skirt.

Kaley remained perfectly still in anticipation of what to come, and sure enough she felt the hard wood of a paddle connect with her burning ass. She was struck several times right across both buttocks and heard her assailant take deep breaths before each hit. Mrs. Davis ceased her punishment and sat back in her seat and put her head back as she frantically rubbed at her damp cunt. Kaley stood and retrieved her nightie and was about to put it around her shoulders when the woman spoke sternly.

"Wait, stand still. Play with your tits. Do it!"

Kaley reluctantly cupped her big boobs then traced her nails around the large areolas. She gave her nipples a gentle squeeze with her right hand as her left went to her quivering pussy. Davis opened her legs and put her hand down the waistband of her underwear. She raised up from her seat slightly and stuck two fingers as deep as she could inside her sopping cunt hole. Kaley rocked on her heels gently as she fingered her own aching quim and the two became lost in their individual pleasuring of themselves. The older woman squirmed and began to shake from her intense contractions and came over her fat digits. Kaley spread her legs wider and felt her heart pound and furiously rubbed her erect clitoris before she gave a great sigh and her pussy spasmed and she fell across the desk spent.

A hand shook her hard and Kaley opened her eyes and saw a member of British Airways cabin crew in her dark uniform hover over her.

"Miss Cuoco, we're about an hour from Los Angeles, care to freshen up?"

The young woman gave a perfectly white smile as Kaley slowly woke from her dream state and looked over her blanket that covered her. She moved her right hand to her derriere and felt her fine ass and smiled. Some dream!

END

123z
123z
817 Followers