Kaley's Toy Department

Story Info
Kaley has fun with toys, Amy and Katey join in.
2k words
4.13
13.2k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
820 Followers

Note- This story although completely fictional references actual persons.

*****

"Amy! What the fuck is THAT!"

Kaley Cuoco stared open mouthed at the sight of the wobbly blue double ended dildo that her friend Amy Davidson waved at her.

The flame haired beauty grinned as she held it close to the face of the wide eyed blonde.

The sex toy had a swirling bulb at one end and a shaft with raised veins and a defined head. Three rounded bumps at the base caught her eye.

"Isn't it wild! I stole it from Katey's bedroom when she wasn't looking, also this and these."

Amy showed her the blue plastic butt plugs and six and a half inch dildo in a nylon harness.

The two girls were on the bed and were both naked after a hot make out session, when Amy said that she had a surprise.

They had been spending the weekend at the Hollywood home of Katey Sagal and her husband Kurt.

She had recently appeared with Kaley on her hit tv show and thought it would be fun to invite Amy over to celebrate the fact it had been 15 years since they had worked together.

Katey had left for the afternoon and the babes had spent a pleasant time together, then one thing led to another and they had embraced, kissed, then stripped off and rolled around in each others arms.

The two had always been close as they both started out on tv at the same time and had supported one another.

Kaley had led the way as they knelt on the big bed and faced each other, the cute blonde ran her palms down over Amy's erect nipples, then onto her stomach and hips.

Amy had responded and had moved her pert butt up and felt her dampness seep out.

Their mouths were locked and tongues were rolled as they melted into a sensual kiss.

Kaley swept her slim hands down her friends back and squeezed the buttocks.

When her fingers slipped inside her pussy she could feel the wetness all around the soft lips.

"Mmmmmmm that feels, oooooh my, soooo good babe." Muttered Amy.

Both girls could feel their hearts pound in their chests, then Amy gasped aloud when Kaley ran a long nail along her wet slit in a slow drag.

Amy sawed her hips to and fro and hoped the incredible sensation would never end.

Then Kaley had laid back and opened her toned legs and let her friend bury her face in the girls soft smooth mound.

She let out a moan as her left leg was hoisted up and a hot tongue licked the tender flesh of her inner thighs.

This was repeated the same with the right thigh as she trailed her lips closer to the glistening honey pot, but made sure to stay an inch away.

Kaley groaned in despair, longing for her aching quim to be touched.

"Don't make me beg, please lick my pussy."

She looked down at her prone body to see the other with a big smile on her face, then saw her dive down and slowly use the flat of her tongue to give a big lick from her anus to her hooded clitoris.

Kaley spread her legs out wide and her ears were filled with satisfied sucking sounds as a long tongue thrust up inside her.

"Ammyeeeee!" She screamed and felt her face blush.

Her stomach flip flopped as she cried out, her hard little nub gave her electric shocks as she felt tight lips suck on it as if to try to suck it from her body.

She gripped the sheets and her painted toes curled as she was consumed by sheer joy.

"You do that so well."

"Thats because you have such a sweet tasting pussy."

Kaley smiled, and that was when Amy produced the toy from her purse.

She also got a tube of KY jelly which she smeared liberally along the bendy plastic to make it slick.

The blonde stunner watched in silence as the red headed girl laid down and inserted the big bulb end into her own ginger haired cunt.

A long sigh came from her lips as she felt the glorious sensation of the toy inside her.

Then she held the shaft upright with her hand firmly on the base.

She looked into the big green eyes of Kaley and waited.

With a nervous gulp she slowly came closer and flung her left leg up and over the other girl followed by the right.

Her cute ass hovered over the fat head, Amy took her hand and together they placed the sex toy at the moist pussy of the anxious blonde.

"Count to three together, one, two, three!"

Kaley tossed her head as she felt the thing enter her and gasped from the thrill of the penetration.

Immediately she lifted off and Amy scowled.

"Babe! Sit on it, you're gonna love it."

Kaley tried again and this time lowered further onto the lubed plastic and felt her lips part easily to allow it to enter.

She experimented with shallow moves along the top inch only as Amy let go of the base and gripped her friends peachy cheeks.

Kaley bent at the waist to look down and her long wavy blonde hair fell forward as she felt hands wander over her big tits.

"Amy, it's so big, I'm scared to take more in."

"Thats only natural, be bold, it won't hurt."

They gazed into each others eyes and Kaley dropped down a little more and then began to rise up and down.

She was pleasantly surprised to discover she could take it into her cunt with no bother.

With a smile of relief she went to town and lifted her butt up high, then down, and up again with great squeals of delight.

They rolled and squirmed around on the double dildo like a couple of girls.

After a while Amy lifted her hips and let the sex toy slip out of her.

"Right, a new position, get on your hands and knees."

Kaley got up and raised her delectable ass which gave Amy a perfect view of her lush cunt and put the bulb end into her own wet pussy once more and the head at the wet slit of her friend.

Then she gave a shove and the smooth shaft vanished into the lustful blonde.

The thing was held inside and Amy gyrated her hips, then pushed in hard.

"FUCK!! I...I JUST CAME!"

"Really? Fucking A!"

It was true, Kaley trembled and her legs went weak as her climax hit her.

Excited herself, Amy rubbed the left cheek of the gorgeous butt in front of her and plowed on in.

Half the dildo went up inside Kaley who made little sobs as her cunt got used to the false cock.

They both made loud whimpers as they were both caught up in their rapture.

The big blue toy thrust into both their soft pussies which dripped with sweet fluids down their thighs.

Eventually their strength waned and they collapsed onto each other as they wilted on the big bed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Kaley Cuoco!

Amy Davidson!

Where are you young ladies, you're both in big trouble!"

The two jumped up in the bed.

They had drifted off into a blissful sleep, only to be awoken by Katey Sagal who had returned.

They heard the steps near the room, then they gasped as the tall raven haired woman burst in.

Her hazel eyes glared at the naked love birds and her 32D sized breasts heaved under her Sons of Anarchy t-shirt.

"What ARE you doing! Where are my special toys? Did you go in my bedroom?"

Kaley and Amy hugged each other, their legs entwined and boobs exposed and Katey felt a tingle in her tight blue jeans.

They looked adorable, not to mention incredibly sexy.

"We're sorry Katey, we were only having some fun. Join us?"

It only took a single moment and a big smile came over the face of the mature woman.

She ripped off the shirt over her head and Amy whistled at the sight of the fabulous big boobs that bounced free.

Then Katey quickly drew the jeans down over her lithe legs, followed by her white panties, and stood naked and proud in front of them.

"You got quite a body on you babe." Said Kaley who rose up from the bed.

"Are they real?" Asked the red head.

"Oh yeah, these puppies are all mine."

She leapt onto the bed and they all smothered each other in a heap of arms and legs.

Then Amy made herself busy and attached the nylon straps of the strap on dildo around her waist and thighs.

She poured some of the lube onto the engorged head and ran her hand aong the veiny false cock.

"Look, it even has balls!" Said Kaley with a big grin.

"Alright Katey, pretend I'm Kurt, I'm gonna fuck you doggy style."

The older brunette got up on all fours excitedly and looked over her shoulder as the flame haired girl placed the six inch plus pvc dildo at her downy covered pussy.

She lifted her ass slightly and she was entered easily.

"Oh my word, thats nice." Her head lowered and her long wavy hair fell across her face.

Amy moved her hips in and out of her slowly, then picked up the pace and grabbed the woman by the ass.

"Look Kaley, I'm just like a man!"

She laughed as she gave Katey relentless thrusts with the big cock.

Kaley snaked under them and placed her face at the pussy of Katey and flicked her tongue at the damp pussy as she was speared by the big toy.

Katey bent her mouth to the spread out legs of Kaley and sucked on her bald cunt greedily.

Katey bucked back at Amy and tried to impale herself on it even more.

"How much of it is in me, I'm so wet." Her body moved forward as she was banged from behind.

Kaley writhed under them, her pussy dripped from the slavering tongue that swirled around her labia.

Amy withdrew from Katey and studied her gaping cunt from behind her.

"Me now, fuck me with this thing."

The two got up as Amy removed the harness and gave it to Katey who stepped into it.

"Lie down babe and let me take over."

Amy laid back and brought her legs way up in the air as Katey applied more lube on the big dildo and just touched the star shaped anus of the girl.

Kaley looked on mesmerised as the brunette placed the toy at the puckered asshole and pushed in slowly.

Amy howled at the intrusion then sighed with exquisite pain as her channel was pierced.

Katey thrust in and the thing went in all the way.

"Fuck, I LOVE anal sex!" Cried Amy who moved her body along the cool sheet.

Kaley caressed her perky tits as she laid beside her and rubbed her own damp pussy, totally aroused at the sensual sight.

She looked into the eyes of Katey who relished the awesome scene and licked her full lips.

The more she shoved forwards, the more her big boobs jiggled on her chest.

"Yeah, real alright." said Kaley with admiration.

Amy could feel her heart race as she neared her climax, then she went over the edge and her orgasm crashed around her.

Katey rode the orgasm with her as she shuddered herself and felt her juices flow out of her and down her leg.

She leaned back with aching thighs and the dildo slipped out of Amy's anus with a fine film along the shaft.

Kaley moved in and lapped away at both gaping holes as Amy held her ass up in the air.

Her ginger pubes had darkened to a reddish hue.

"How long till Kurt gets back?"

Katey wiped her brow and blew air out through pursed lips.

"He will be busy at a screenplay meeting for another couple of hours. Now, let me show you two how to use the butt plugs."

Both girls sat up to attention as Katey held up the blue plastic pleasure plugs to their eager faces.

END

123z
123z
820 Followers