Kaliah and Selena Ch. 01

Story Info
Warlock reunites with his past love.
8.8k words
4.35
14.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaliah~

Kaliah had spent many centuries trying to fit in with his surroundings. A millennia had passed and Kaliah had not aged. He was ruggedly handsome. He had the body of a warrior, well-defined and muscular. His hair was brown and trailed down his back to the middle. He held women with his beautiful dark green eyes. He had figured out how to make friends with people of this time, so he hung out at the gym. The thing about Kaliah was he could make people like him simply by suggesting it. He was the most powerful warlock of his time, yet no one knew what he truly was.

One day his new-found friends decided to take him to a carnival. He needed to go out anyway, so he had accepted their invitation. It was very hot and he decided to wear a muscle shirt and cut-offs. He tied his hair back and put on some sandals, and they were off. As they were walking around the carnival, he spotted a beautiful woman reading fortunes. On the tent, a sign read, Lady Selena, Palm Reading and Fortunes Told. He looked to his friends and smiled brightly at them.

"You guys go on. I'll catch up with you later. I'm going to get my fortune told."

The guys smiled and took off. He walked into the tent, and almost melted when he looked at her. He sat down and she said she would read his palm.

Selena~

Selena was a palm-reader and a psychic. Ever since she was a small child, she had been blessed with the "gift" of sight. She was now a college student and during her summer vacation, Selena worked at the carnival, reading people's fortunes. Mostly it is for fun and games, but Selena was truly able to look into her crystal ball and see what misfortunes may have been in someone's past... or what wonderful things they might expect for their future.

One sultry summer day, Selena was doing her usual readings, when a man

came into the tent where she was performing her fortune-telling. She gazed up

in awe at the very tall man who looked like a dark and ruggedly-handsome medieval warrior.

"Come, Sir," said Selena, gesturing him over to the table where her crystal ball set on a gold table-cloth. "I shall read your palm."

As he took a seat, Selena reached for his hand to tell him his fortune and many sparks shot thru her at his touch. She knew immediately he was not human. He was supernatural. As Selena turned his hand over in hers, she grew dizzy and passed out from the fearful things she read from his palm. She slipped into unconsciousness and in her last vestiges of awareness, she was aware of the man lifting her into his arms.

~***~

When Selena had taken Kaliah's hand in hers, there was a shockwave of power that went between the two of them. He thought it was amazing yet the young woman was lying on the table not moving. He ran to her side and checked her vital signs, like any good soldier would. He found she was breathing, but unconscious, so he gently picked her up and left out the back flap of the tent with her in his arms. He walked the back way to his home carefully holding this beautiful Selena in his arms, never wanting to let her go. Someone

this powerful working at the carnival was a disturbing thought.

When he reached the house, the door suddenly opened and he walked in. The

door closed after he had gone inside. He laid Selena on sofa and walked to the kitchen. He came out with some hot tea he was steeping. He sat on the sofa next to her and ran his fingers through her hair and touched her face softly.

"I have felt your power, young Selena, and I will make you mine forever. With yours and my powers combined the world will be ours."

Selena's dark amber eyes drifted open, and she looked up into Kaliah's bright emerald ones as he hovered over her. Her heartbeat sped up when she realized they were no longer in the tent, and this man had spirited her away somewhere. But he was NOT a man... this Selena knew. He was a High Warlock of tremendous power, of that she was certain... and she had felt his supernatural energy when she had touched his hand. The dark things she had seen in his palm had greatly frightened her.

Even though she was slightly dazed and rather disoriented from her earlier

fainting spell, Selena had heard Kaliah's words as she had come back into

consciousness. "No, I will NEVER be yours, Warlock," Selena said stubbornly,

her ample breasts heaving temptingly in the bodice of her silken light-blue gown

as she lay upon Kaliah's couch trying to regain her composure. "I wouldn't be yours if you were the last man on earth."

Kaliah looked at this beautiful young woman lying on his sofa. He let his fingers linger along her face. When her beautiful amber eyes opened he stared at her with his emerald green eyes. It was as if he was mesmerized by her. He smiled boldly at her which made his eyes shine brightly. He couldn't believe it. He had waited for a very long time for this moment. Before him was the reincarnated form of his first love, Tatiana. He watched as she was burnt at the stake over 12 centuries before. He sold his soul to Lucifer to get her back. He swore his allegiance to him for eternity. In return he would bring her back to him. But like every deal you make to Lucifer, he never told him when he would finally have her in his arms again.

Over the centuries Kaliah became an evil, corrupt thing on the inside. He had been greatly obsessed by the thought of having his love back with him for eternity. Yet, when she looked at him, she wasn't delighted to see him; she looked frightened. Then she yelled that she would never be his, even if he were the last man on earth. The smile faded from his lips and rage swept over his face. He suddenly had her pinned on the sofa, holding her tightly at her shoulders. Anger slowly crept into his voice as he stared at her.

"Oh, My Sweet Selena, you wounded me deeply with your words! Why do you say such things? How could you mean that? We are destined to be together! YOU WILL NOT DENY ME, TATIANA! I SOLD MY SOUL FOR YOUR RETURN! YOU ARE MINE NOW FOR ALL ETERNITY, JUST AS I AM YOURS! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?!"

At first Kaliah was looking at Selena with so much love and tenderness, with a smile on his face ... as though she were his long lost love, but then he became ferociously angry, pinning her to the couch with his strong, muscled arms while shouting at her. At first she thought he had lost his mind, calling her Tatiana and speaking of destiny and eternity, as though she belonged to him, and him alone. But as she stared into his piercing green eyes, Selena knew he spoke the truth. All her life she had experienced strange, reoccurring dreams of herself being Tatiana, loving a handsome warrior, and dying a horrible, fiery death. She HAD been Kaliah's lost love. There was no doubt... this man was Selena's destiny.

Still, Selena would not give in to him without a fight, especially the way

he was treating her at this moment... as if he had command and control of her. That was one thing Selena hated with a passion, being controlled. She had a mind of her own, a very brilliant one, and she longed to do as she pleased.

"You really sold your soul for me, Warlock?" Selena whispered a little sadly, softly touching his cheek in a soothing gesture. "Why? Why would you do such a thing? I would rather be lost to you forever, than have you give up your salvation..." A tear raced down her cheek. How could he have sacrificed so much for her... for their love?

Kaliah stared down into Selena's beautiful amber eyes and saw great sorrow. The rage in his deep green eyes seeped away leaving them stinging from the tears welling up in them. He still had her pinned down at the shoulders on the couch. Then he saw the lone tear fall down her cheek and she slowly reached up with her hand and gently touched his face and asked him, why he would do such a thing? Why would he sell his soul for her? He slowly released her and wiped the tears from her cheek lovingly. He then wiped the tear that slowly slid down his own cheek.

"Why? Come Tatiana...I mean Selena, you have to know the answer? We were so happy together. Our love was like a fairytale. We were soul mates. We swore to love each other until the end of time. I was a warrior for the Baron and you were the Seer for him. We were planning our wedding and all was well, until you told the Baron that within the fortnight he would be dead. A week before our wedding celebration we were sent out to battle...."

"The Baron, having forgotten the prophecy of his demise, decided he was going to fight with us. Though we were victorious, the Baron was fatally wounded, and died three days before we were to be wed. The town's people came to our home, as you were getting your final fitting for your dress and carried you to the middle of town and tied you to a stake. I had just got home from helping lay the Baron to rest when I saw what was happening. I ran through the crowd trying to get to you but several of the Baron's guards held me not ten feet away from you. I heard you screaming for me and praying for God to save you. I was but ten feet away and I watched with horror as they set you on fire. They said you worshiped Lucifer himself and you were a witch. I begged to them to listen to me. I told them that all you could do was tell the future, but they wouldn't listen. I listened as you screamed in pain, and before you were consumed I heard you say, 'I love you, Kaliah, we will be together again forever.' Then there was silence....."

"It was then that I wished everyone in that town were dead,

and if I could do it the happier I'd be. That night, as I sat in

our home, wishing you were in my arms, I swore an oath to Lucifer that if I could get you back, and smite my enemies with no survivors, I would fight for him always. I was given powers beyond my wildest dreams, and I fought the town single-handed and laid waste to every man, woman, and child. They took you away from me, so I took the very life from them. I was finally getting my revenge, and it was sweet. I have waited for your return for over twelve centuries, my love. If there was a way to salvage my soul, I would do it to have you with me Tat...Selena. You hold my heart in your hands."

He sat there on the arm of the couch looking lovingly into her amber eyes. He didn't care anymore about the tears running along his cheeks, he just wanted to be with the woman he loved and always would.

As Selena listened to Kaliah speak of his lost love Tatiana, images filtered through her troubled mind. All at once everything was clear to her; all that she had suffered before in a past life as the ill- fated Tatiana... and as it all came to light in that instant, she longed to cry her heart out, remembering Kaliah, his deep and powerful love for her, and the loss of that love and her very life.

"Kaliah, I did not want to leave you. I did not," she cried out, as he told her

of how she was unjustly killed by the town's people right before she and Kaliah

could be married for they had thought she was a witch. "Even before the flames

of the fire could consume my flesh, I died of a broken heart... knowing I would be separated from you, my beloved, and fearing it would be for all eternity."

Selena's head was spinning with all she was trying to take in, the memories of a previous life she had only seen images of in her dreams, as well as Kaliah admitting he had damned his soul so he might have her back once again in his arms. What love he must possess for her... to make such a sacrifice; she was humbled when he told her of his pact with the devil. "Kaliah, what does this mean?" she asked him softly as she watched the hot tears pour from his forest-green eyes like rain. "You will have eternal life as a warlock... but I will grow old and eventually perish. We will have to be separated again? What kind of happiness will that be... when I am once again lost to you?"

Selena cried bitterly, thinking that Kaliah damned his soul for a love he could never keep. She did not want this for him... did not want him to suffer or be condemned on her account... nor did she relish the thought of the day she would undoubtedly die and have to leave his embrace again. When he uttered the words she held his heart in her hands, she couldn't hold back any longer. She took his hands into hers, pressing her face into them and scalding them with her tears. "Ohhh Kaliah... I missed you so very much. I need you. I never want to be parted from you again," she sobbed in a strangled voice, trembling with the force of her deep inner pain. Kaliah WAS her soul...her one true love, and Selena knew she was his; His destiny.

Kaliah was torn between what he was told by Lucifer and what Selena was saying. Lucifer had told him when he sent her back to him she would be with him forever, yet Selena was telling him she would grow old and die leaving him alone again. He looked at her as she cried, not truly knowing what he was to do. He stared at her in confusion. He wondered exactly who had sent her to him. Was it Lucifer? Had he finally sent her to be with him to live eternally by his side? The way she was talking left him with doubt in his mind. Was it God? Did God want him to repent his great sins and bring his true love back so they would both die old together and be together with him for all eternity? No matter who sent her, she was as damned as he.

"I'm truly sorry for your pain, My Dear Selena. If I could undo what I have done I would. I never want you to leave my side ever again. You are a part of my being, Selena, and I truly need that part of me to survive. I have spent the past 12 centuries in an almost insane state of mind. I have become something to be feared, not to be loved. Yet the moment I saw you I knew you for who you were. I know if there is a way to undo this, you would know how. My love for you has never faltered. Somehow we will live forever together, with unconditional love. I have been waiting for so long for you, I need you so much. Maybe we can start off where we left off, or close to it. If you will let me, that is?"

His deep green eyes were bloodshot from crying, but he never broke eye contact with her beautiful amber eyes. He gently wiped the tears from her cheeks with his fingers. He wanted to make the pain in her heart stop. He wanted her to be filled with hope and joy.

"My Love, I WILL do whatever it takes to be with you forever and more. Please help me figure out what I need to do. I CAN'T LOSE YOU AGAIN! I...won't."

He leaned in close and gently kissed her on the lips.

Selena felt Kaliah tenderly wipe her tears from the smooth skin of her cheeks as he gazed into her eyes. Maybe there would be a chance for them. Maybe there was an answer to all these perplexing questions... but Selena could not think of it now. She had Kaliah back now. He was here with her; in the flesh and blood. She couldn't wait to be in his arms, to feel his muscular body atop hers as they became one. As his lips met hers in a sweet, tender kiss, Selena forgot to breathe. Her hands fluttered up to his shoulders, gently caressing his flesh with sensuous fingertips. His kiss totally turned her upside down. Eventually she broke away from the kiss, once again meeting his eyes.

"We will find a way," she whispered. "I will not leave you again, Kaliah. You are stuck with me for forever." With those words she laughed softly, knowing he wouldn't mind that at all.

"And I want to become yours again.... in every possible way," she told him, knowing her body was throbbing with unconsummated desire for him. "Tomorrow we will do some research... there has to be a way, but for tonight, I will be yours.........."

Kaliah had felt sheer power float between them when he kissed her. He knew that it wasn't magic power that coursed through them, it was cosmic power; the power that only the Gods could possess. This was true love. When Selena slowly pulled away he saw that she had felt it, too. When she whispered that they would find a way so she wouldn't leave him again, he smiled. Then what she said next had him laughing so hard, it hurt. She looked at him and said, you are stuck with me for forever.

"Selena, this has been my only wish for 12 centuries. I truly hope we can make it a reality. I don't ever want to lose you again."

Then he flinched, as if she said something painful. He had waited for so long for her to be his, and now she was doing the asking. He forgot that they weren't in the past, and woman often did the asking in this century. After 12 centuries, he thought she would be the same woman she was when they were together. Somehow it dropped him for a loop when she said she wanted to become his in every way. After a few minutes, he smiled.

"I have waited for so long to make you mine. I would be daft if I didn't accept your offer. I love you, so deeply. I would do anything to have you in my bed, forever. We shall consummate our love and be together as we should have been long ago. You shall be mine, and I will eternally be yours."

Kaliah gently ran his fingers softly along Selena's face trailing over her shoulders. His fingers trailed slowly and softly along her side and he softly traced his fingers around her soft breasts through the blue fabric. He watched as her nipples hardened under his gentle touch. He sighed as he watched them, longing for her skin more and more as he softly caressed them.

Selena could feel her nipples harden as Kaliah caressed her full breasts thru the delicate fabric of her light-blue gown. "Mmmmm... I crave your touch," she murmured to him, her eyes becoming stormy and dark with desire.

Kaliah's breathing began to speed up as Selena began enjoying his touch. He wanted her so badly, but he wasn't going to ruin this by just taking her. As he touched her, he wished she would touch him for he longed for her, even if it was just touching. What she said next floored him. He looked into her eyes and saw the lust-filled look as she said those words.

"Have you a bedroom where you might carry me and make sweet passionate love to me all night long?" she heard herself asking, wanting Kaliah as she had never before wanted a man. Selena had barely dated for her dreams had been so full of the man whom she had known deep in her heart she truly belonged to, her Kaliah. She was going to give him her virginity again... just as she had did all those many centuries ago when she had been Tatiana. She did not think Kaliah would mind claiming her again... in fact, he would find it very pleasing that no other man had been a part of her as only he would be. She knew she would never again love another as she loved Kaliah.

Selena shivered as she felt Kaliah's fingertips brush over her sensitive swollen nipples. "Ohhh Kaliah... I have longed for your touch so very long...." she said as her teeth caught on her lower lip when the passion increased with feverish intensity. "I want us both to be naked... so we can touch and love each other as we have been dreaming of......."

He smiled slyly at her, and his eyes filled with lust at the thought of being with the woman he has waited for, for 12 centuries, making passionate love to her. He grabbed her and picked her up in arms and started walking down a hall. When he reached the bedroom door he walked in and placed her on the bed.

As Kaliah lifted Selena up in his arms and made off with her towards his bedroom, she sighed against his broad chest, inhaling his unique scent as a great sense of belonging overtook her. This is where she belonged, in Kaliah's arms. Selena was so eager to become his this night in every sense of the word. As he placed her carefully upon the bed, she lounged against his pillows, again overcome with his masculine scent. She felt very at home here, with Kaliah, and never wanted to leave his warm embrace.

He stood at the edge of the bed and began undressing, hoping she would take the hint. He looked at her as he threw the shirt he was wearing into a clothes basket by the door. As Selena lay back against the pillows, she watched with passion-filled eyes as he began to disrobe. Her breath caught in her throat as he was taking off his clothes, dropping his shirt into the wicker clothes basket beside the door. "Kaliah," she slowly breathed, her eyes staring at his muscular chest. She longed to kiss his skin and touch him everywhere.