Kalina's Dark Desire Ch. 03

Story Info
Kalina receives punishment for disobedience.
1.4k words
4.42
18.6k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pequin
Pequin
6 Followers

All characters are over the age of 18.

*****

My mind was foggy and still partially asleep when I cuddled into the pillow. The heat from the morning sun was casting over my face and instinctively I smiled. The bed was so comfortable, engulfing my every curve, but suddenly my eyes flashed open. Looking around, I grew anxious. I had fallen asleep at Michael's again; a habit that has formed over the last couple of months. I still jolt straight up startled at my surroundings as I did when he first asked me to spend the night. No matter how cozy the mattress or luxurious the sheets of combed, organic cotton? My entire body stiffens to where I cannot move. Finally, my arms work again and my sweaty palms rub the remnants of dried tears formed overnight.

I remain quiet so Michael does not know I'm awake. Sitting up, I gently put my feet on the sun-soaked wood floor careful not to make a sound. I tip toe across the master bedroom and reach gently for the door handle. Before I open the door, I hear sounds coming from the living room. It was not the news or anything playing on his large flat-screened TV. A woman was moaning in ecstasy, a man grunting commands. Now standing frozen, I did not know what to do. My lips curled mischievously as I figured it had to be porn; Michael must be viewing it from his cell phone.

Gingerly I opened the door. Cautiously, I kept my steps inaudible for my interest was piqued. I didn't want to disturb Michael or have him race to close any internet window. What I really wanted was to watch him, but subconsciously the sweat began to drip under my breasts. My breathing was erratic, but I stifled any sound.

Gracefully standing still and like a thief I was stealing his privacy, I watched him stroking his cock. Michael's hand gliding up and down as the video played on. Swept with uncertain emotions, I tried to look away. But, like an addict, I couldn't force my attention in any other direction.

"Good girl. You are such a nasty little slut. Now use that hot mouth of yours and suck me until I tell you to stop. I want one hand playing with my balls and the other jerking my cock with the spit from your filthy mouth. Ahhh...yes, just like the cum slut you are. Get up! I said get up! Pull your pussy lips wide. I want to see how sucking my cock makes your hole glisten. Now, get to the floor, face down, ass up. I'm going to rub my throbbing head over that wet slit and ram every inch of myself into your dirty hole."

I heard every gasp the woman was making. The rawness of the video grew and Michael ragingly slid his thick hand intensely up and down his shaft. I could see the gleam of pre-cum growing abundantly. In one swift motion, he smeared his juice as a lubricant in his fingers. I saw his feet begin to jerk and his hips grinding with every stroke. His body was moist and his eyes were wild as he continued the video.

I suddenly became aware that my juices were sliding down my thighs. With my right hand, I slid into the very small triangle of the red and black lace g-string. My crotch was soaked, my clit completely engorged and the smooth lips full of anticipation.

I pulled my pierced hood back and pressed the ball firmly into my large clit. Rubbing in fierce circles, I let out my own primal moans. My legs grew weak and I braced myself against the door frame. The heavy oak slammed against the wall and woke me from my semi-unconscious state. Lightning shot through to my core as Michael sneered at me.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Kalina? Answer and explain to me why you should have the privilege of watching me get off?"

"I, um... I am extremely turned on. I swear, I just couldn't tear my eyes away. I didn't mean any harm, Sir."

Michael still had a hand on his rock-hard cock as his eyes sent a burning gaze towards me. I felt a shiver rattle me with bumps adorning my flesh. My cunt still raining juices and my nipples rigid from pure delight.

Michael raised his unoccupied hand and summoned me to his side. "Kneel next to me, girl, and do not make a sound. You will do as I say. If you even move the slightest bit? I will put your leather cuffs on and link them through your collar. Do you realize how much trouble your voyeurism has cost you? No! Not a peep from your trashy mouth."

I glanced at Michael as my mind wondered what my innocent viewing would lead to. Surprisingly, I wasn't scared. I kept the emotionless stare diverted as per his instructions.

Michael's whole composition had changed as he rose from the couch. I dare not move or even peer sideways for I didn't want to displease him. In the distance, I could hear the zipper's teeth of what I assumed had become our toy bag. Chains were clinking as he rummaged through finding the implements he craved.

Averting my eyes as his naked body strolled past me, a fistful of my hair held into his grip, I winced from the initial pain. Michael yanked my hair and pulled me towards him. My knees were burning from the bite of the rug, but I didn't allow him the satisfaction. Abruptly we stopped and Michael was inspecting my body.

"Show me your wrists, hands palm up, I'm going to cuff you after all. It will give me so much joy to treat you like the raunchy whore you are."

Quickly, the leather cuffs were strapped to my wrists and he hitched a chain between them. With his teeth, he tore off a piece of red tape.

"Close your mouth. I don't want to hear you. This is your punishment."

The bondage tape felt taut against my softened flesh. The harmless looking chain entwined with my cuffs were anything but harmless. They had daunting clips and I knew what was coming next.

With precision, Michael took the chain and clamped down on my rigid and substantial nipples. The clamps were tight and made me wince, but I still did not move.

"Oh, what a beautiful slut you are. I really need to take a picture. Spread your knees further apart so I can see the shine of your silk coming from that hole. Yeah, that's it. Perfect. Are you my good, little whore?"

I nodded affirmatively with a crinkle in my forehead as the pain shot through my breasts. With any little movement, the clips tugged at the swollen nipples.

Michael stepped away and he was beaming with pride. As if it magically appeared, a crop and flogger dangled before me and deep inside I knew what was next.

"Lay on your back and spread those legs wide. You watched me without permission. So, in return, I'm going to whip your shiny cunt and then fuck you wild."

Through the tape, I tried to respond "yes, Sir," but only mumbled words escaped. As with anything, I tried to show him my appreciation and gratitude with my eyes blinking in adoration.

Michael cropped and flogged my cunt until I was screaming. It was pleasure mixed with agony. Next, he forcefully pulled off the nipple clamps, I convulsed in complete satisfaction. Tears were streaming down my face as his forefinger raised my chin to look at him directly.

"I need to be inside you as you squirm with the sting of the leather. Your cunt is very wet and I'm going to bury myself inside it. Then it will become my cunt and only mine to drive you over the edge."

I felt him spread my opening wider with every thrust. Michael's cock was surely a perfect fit as I could feel him sliding in and out over the ridges of my pussy. Deeper he plunged and then my eyes started rolling.

I was being swept up in a continuous orgasm. One after the other until a magnificent sensation overcame me. Michael reached down and stripped the tape from my mouth. It stung, but I didn't care.

I considered his eyes and asked for permission to cum. "Please, Sir, please... May I cum?"

"Yes, my slave, cum! Cum now on my cock!"

Michael barely finished his last two words as I exploded and forced him out. As I pushed him out, I squirted three times in a row drenching the two of us plus the floor. He promptly slammed into my canal and blasted me with hot cum while his cock jerked and my hips milked every ounce out of him.

I looked at him, bit my lip, and bashfully said:

"Thank You, Sir."

Pequin
Pequin
6 Followers