Kali's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alex calm down." Narya whispered. "She just wants to prove her power to you. Believe me, she won't harm you...because I want you. I chose you and you chose me. This was meant to be."

"A-am I gonna die?" he replied in a shaky voice.

"No sweetheart. Not if you become mine. If you turn your back on us she will kill you. I understand your position here but you came this far and it's too late to go back. She can give you great power Alex. I want you to be one of us. This ritual will mark our union."

"S-so after the ritual... can I go back to the school?"

"Of course." Narya laughed. "You'll be able to go back but you will find yourself changed...for the better. This ritual only happens once a month. Everything else goes back to normal after that."

He looked around. The serpents were coming closer.

"Just get rid of them please! Shit! They're getting closer!" he screamed like a frightened child.

"Will you be mine? Yes or no?"

"Yes! Yes! Anything, j-just get rid of them!"

As soon as the last word fell from his lips, all went silent and the snakes were gone. Even the one on Narya's arm.

"Good Alex." Narya smiled. "Now, drink from the cup."

He accepted it from her hand and sniffed the liquid. It had the fragrance of red wine but he was still skeptical. He hesitated to bring it to his lips. A glimpse at the black deity forced him to reconsider, especially since he didn't want the past nightmare to reoccur.

"Shit I hope this isn't poison." he thought and took a large gulp of the deep red liquid. It was better if he kept his thoughts to himself at this point. The drink tasted like a slightly sweet desert wine, similar to what he would drink at home in the evenings. He was starting to think that those lonely nights weren't so bad after all. At least there, he wouldn't be in danger of snakes and whatever else they had planned for him.

Narya snatched the goblet from his hand, took a sip and it immediately disappeared into thin air as quickly as it had appeared. Suddenly all anxiety and doubt left his mind. She didn't want to kill him...or behead him. She only wanted to unite with him. Kali would protect him. She would give him insight and power. The goddess loved him. His head was swimming and he didn't know how he knew all of this but he felt certain of their intent.

"Take your clothes off sweetie." Narya whispered softly. "Time for us to begin."

Without hesitation, he knelt down and pulled his boots off first, then his t-shirt and his jeans. All that remained were his boxers and he kept them on, as her eyes scanned his body. He was a little embarrassed.

"Ooh, looks like all that working out at the gym's been paying off." Narya said as she trailed her fingers along his defined chest and abdomen. "But when I said take your clothes off, I meant everything. I can't be the only one without clothes on."

He looked down to his boxers. He knew his length. Seven and a half inches; probably not very impressive to her. She'd probably seen bigger. Without warning Narya gripped the sides of his boxers and pulled them down to his ankles, making his semi hard organ spring up.

"Oh, you're not even that hard." Narya pouted. She sounded disappointed. "Don't you like me?"

Alex swallowed hard and answered, "I do. It's just the snakes and everything. I...I don't believe this is really happening."

"Believe it." Narya said and pushed him back.

He lost his balance and fell back, expecting to land on the cold marble floor. He landed in a soft bed of crimson silk sheets, piled upon the floor.

Narya climbed onto the bedding and lay beside him.

"Now sweetie, this is what's going to happen. I will be dancing on top of your chest. It is a dance that Kali performs on top of her counterpart, Lord Shiva. The dance represents pure destruction of the world... but it doesn't really mean the end. Life is never truly destroyed. After this destruction comes transformation and rebirth into higher consciousness. You are part of that cycle now. You will transcend with me."

To say the least, Alex was intrigued by her words. She spoke with clarity and certainty, all of which caused him to actually believe her. Usually he was a skeptic of the supernatural but after everything he'd witnessed, it didn't sound like stupid mumbo-jumbo. Still, he wondered how she would attempt to dance on top of him. As if reading his mind, she stood up and placed one foot atop his abdomen. He took a deep breath and braced himself, ready to be trampled to death by a violent dance.

Narya set her other foot on his chest and struck a pose with her arms above her head. She was weightless. He could feel the warmth of her bare feet, but surprisingly felt no pressure upon his torso. Out of nowhere, a flute began to play and she commenced her dance to the lively melody.

Suddenly her body was whisked away and lifted into the air. She was dancing and floating above him like a swan caught in a gentle wind. He became aroused once more as he finally took in the fact that she was nude. The graceful flailing of her naked limbs was enchanting and he lay back, enjoying the beauty of this sacred dance. This was much better than what his mind had conjured up in bed.

He'd been too shocked to appreciate the fact that his dream had come true; but now he felt safe. The goddess still looked down upon him with those flickering wide eyes, but he wasn't afraid.

Maybe the wine was having some sort of effect on him. He even wanted to join the dance, even though he knew that this part was only reserved only for females. The floating dance went on for quite some time before the music abruptly ended just as it had begun, and Narya was gently lowered back to her original position at his side.

"You're beautiful." he said, looking into her eyes.

"Thank you sweetheart. It was all for you." she said and drew in closer for a kiss.

He quickly dodged her lips and his head cocked sideways, reaching for her neck. He may never get this chance again and meant to taste her fragrant skin. He wanted to enjoy every part of her.

He licked his dry lips and then fastened them to the side of her neck. Narya moaned softly as he lapped at her warm skin and she in turn reached for the head of his stiff organ.

He groaned aloud as her soft hands caressed him, gliding down over the sensitive pink skin until she reached the base and up again towards the mushroom tip. No one had ever touched him like this before and his head fell back as she continued to stroke him. He didn't mean to neglect her but this all felt too good to focus on anything else. He would have to work on that.

Suddenly he felt something warm and wet flicking over the rounded tip of his organ. He looked up and saw that Narya had crept over him and she was now taking his organ into her mouth.

He couldn't see very well because her luscious behind blocked his view. While he would have liked to see her mouth on him, he was still greeted by the sight of her moist pussy, which hovered over him. His hands reached for the chestnut-colored lips and slowly parted them. The contrasts of her dark skin against the bright pink inner-flesh tantalized him and he didn't wait to admire her. He sat up and his mouth latched onto her pussy's core.

Narya cooed as he devoured her pussy. He had never tasted anything so sweet and juicy and squashed his face into the slippery folds. His tongue dug into her center and stretched out into her, as far as it could go. Narya's knees buckled and her behind fell on top of his chest, but he only pulled her back up against his face and continued his feasting. He pulled and sucked on the succulent flesh with his lips, making the halls echo with the sounds of his devotion.

She began to squirm against his face as she sucked his cock into her mouth. Her rough tongue curled and lapped at the throbbing organ until he was shuddering beneath her. Even she seemed to have a hard time keeping in control because her juices were flowing down to his chin and unto his neck.

He suddenly had a thought and wanted to test it. How tight would she be? Would he be enough for her when the time came? He wanted to please her, not only with his tongue but with his cock. Narya was occupied with his organ and all he had left were his fingers.

He slipped two of them into the wet folds and lubricated them well. As he rubbed them against her clit, she began to wiggle against them. She wanted more and he was going to give it to her. He retracted the two digits and slowly slid them into her dripping center.

"Oh!" Narya screamed as his finger slid further inside. "Oooh yeah...just like that Alex. Go deeper."

He smiled to himself and rammed his fingers into her silky insides, curling and twisting, drawing out even more of her wetness. She was hot and tight, and she trembled above him as he worked her pussy. It seemed that his slow penetrations weren't enough for her because she became impatient and began to ride his drenched fingers. He kept his hand still and watched as his fingers disappeared into her pink flesh.

He'd never seen anything as remotely sexy as this and he couldn't help it; he suddenly came all over her fingers, which still gripped him.

"Oh...shiiit!" he gasped.

She giggled as his hot seed shot up into the air and landed onto the red silk.

"Damn Alex. I hope you have more of that left for me. Mmm you taste so sweet." she murmured as she licked his come off from her fingers.

"That was fuckin amazing." he tried to say, but instead it came out as a hoarse whisper.

"You're not finished yet, are you baby?"

Of course he wasn't done. Not by a long shot.

"Come here beautiful." he smiled.

Narya carefully turned around and mounted his body. He watched as she crawled over him in a feline manner; her luscious breasts and crimson nipples dangling below her like ripe berries, ready to be plucked. His tongue reached out for them as she positioned her mound over his hard organ and she lowered her self slowly onto him.. He thrust his pelvis into the air and rammed his thick cock into her snatch.

"Aww God!" he groaned as her tight walls latched onto him.

Slowly he thrust into her, rocking his hips upwards to that sweet, wet nirvana. Her fingernails dug into his forearms as he pummeled into her sweet spot, making her shudder in ecstasy. She was so warm and silky, that he could have exploded at that very moment...but, he held on.

"Yes! Yes! Do it harder baby. I want you deep inside. Fill me!" she shrieked as he rammed into her core. "Make us one!"

"Mmmffh...mmmffh" he muffled as he suckled the tip of her breast.

Her juices were overflowing as he entered her, deeper and deeper. He never imagined that being with her could feel so good. In a way he was glad that he'd waited. She was his first and he would remember this moment for the rest of his life.

He slowed his movements and lifted her from his body.

"Get on your knees for me baby."

She turned around, her body wobbling and unsteady, and bent over for him.

"God, you're so sexy!" he whispered. "Can I come inside you babe? I don't wanna..."

"Alex, give me that big dick!" she growled angrily at him.

He felt a sudden pang of fear at her tone, but then that fear quickly melted away into a terrible wanting. She was eager for him. She wanted to feel him and only him inside of her. No need to be scared. Just give her what she wants. He smiled devilishly at her plump behind and grabbed a handful of her hair.

Slowly he combed his fingers through her soft mane, pulling her head back and making her back arch into a backwards C. She was under his control and his cock jerked from the excitement of it. He slipped the head of his cock into the pink and wet opening of her pussy but didn't budge.

"You want me?" he panted, trying to control his urge to ram her.

"Yes! Yes! Give it to me please." she pleaded, sounding a little more vulnerable than she had a few moments ago.

"Not yet baby." he whispered and pulled his cock head out of her, the clear droplets of his pre-cum oozing from the tip and unto her right cheek.

He was her mate and he was going to have total dominance over her. He wanted her to beg; he wanted her to be his. Where was this all coming from? Their roles had switched in an instant and he had taken the reigns as if someone else inhabited his body. Maybe he was losing it and this was all some intense wet dream. Better to enjoy this before the goddess regained control or before he wakes up from this sweet nightmare.

Narya looked back at him, her expression pitiful and impatient. He almost felt sorry for her, knowing that he kept her pleasure at bay. His cock was only inches away from her slit and he gently re-inserted the tip to its rightful place, inside her searing snatch.

"Mmmm..."she moaned as he slid inside her, filling her to the brim.

He remained stationary as her soft walls latched onto him again, refusing to let go. He retracted slowly and then slammed his erection forward, repeating the movements over and over again.

"Oh yes! Harder baby! Faster!" she hollered.

"Ugh...damn you're so good." he hissed through his teeth like a serpent, as he picked up speed.

He still clutched her streaked hair and pulled her back as he spanked her with his pelvis. Faster and faster he rammed her, while her body twisted at an angle and her delicious mouth reached out for his. Their tongues curled and danced to the melody of this sensual rhythm and it echoed throughout the whole temple. He wanted the whole world to hear it.

The geeky virgin, now a man was satisfying this beautiful woman. He was proud and could hold no longer. He could feel it coming, that hot electric sensation was building up and calling for release. He thrust into her as hard as he could, until his hot creamy white semen burst forth from his cock and into her deepest womb.

"Aaaaaah!" he screamed, and then a loud gurgling sound emitted from his throat.

Suddenly, the room began spinning out of control and he felt the cold air rushing against his face. It felt like he was flying, just as Narya had been. Round and round the room went until his face landed onto the marbled floor. It was splattered with a rich crimson color and he tried to ask Narya what had spilt onto the floor. He found that he couldn't talk or get up. His vision was blurring quickly but he could still see his own naked body, twitching and headless at Narya's feet. He tried to scream but blood filled his mouth and nothing but short bursts of bright red sprayed out. She lied to him about everything.

"She...lied."

Those were his last thoughts as the world around him fell into darkness.

End.

12