Kallie Takes the Lead Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let his cock drop from my mouth. He wiped his dick on my face and forehead, letting his goo slide down my face.

"See you later, kiddo. Say hi to your mom for me, and have a pleasant evening, sir. Make sure you get her properly tagged if you decide to keep her." The silhouette of the cop, was short and round, as he turned I could see a bit of a face, round, like mine.

"See, now that's what I love about life. You never know what the night will bring."

He was still slowly, vigorously, fucking my ass. I was exhausted. My legs trembled, and a chill started to creep into my body from the cum dripping off my face and down my legs.

"kallie, my precious fat little whore," he slapped his hand on the meat of the back of my thigh, "we are going to do great and terrible things."

Something, somewhere inside me was sprained, despite the drugs I knew something had happened to me, that I could never go back to being who I was.

I was a whore now.

From a family of whores.

I had another orgasm building. The pain in my legs, shoulders, tits, and nipples staved it off only slightly. It was coming. He relaxed the choke band a bit, and the rush of air fed the fire in my belly as my second orgasm came crashing down on me.

"i'm a whore, i'm a whore, i'm a whore, i'm a whore, i'm a whore, i'm a whore, i'm a fat fucking whore."

"Yes, you are sweetness. As far as I'm concerned, I just brought out the best parts of you."

He started bucking wildly, and reigned in on the leash. The black spots now swam in front of my eyes as a flood of his cum filled my ass and splashed up my back, on to my dress, and into my hair.

My knees buckled, and I hung by my tits from the park bench. I'd never cum like that before, I'd never been that humiliated before, I'd never cum from so little stimulation of my cunt before.

I've never been a fat fucking whore before.

I liked it.

I hung there, with my head hanging over the bench, I have no idea how long.

The tail lights of his car painted the woods around me in red, and stretched the shadows deep into the night. He approached me from behind, and I felt the cold steel of a short knife against the skin of my back.

He cut the dress from my neck and shoulders, leaving me shivering. He cut the zip ties from my tits leaving deep red parallel marks. I sat back on my feet and waited for Master to cut my nipples free. They were swollen up to a deep shade of purple, and I could feel them throbbing with every beat of my heart. I followed his knife with my eyes, as he cut the last four strips clinching down on my dugs.

"You've had a long night, kallie. It's time to take you home."

He gently leaned my body forward to the bench, and easily replaced the glass plug in my ass. He helped me to my feet. Holding me by the waist, I looked deep into his eyes.

"I'm your fat fucking whore, Master."

"Get into the trunk, kallie"

"Yes Sir."

I was going home.

12