Kallie Takes the Lead Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks like he is your father, by the way, interesting family line. Funny how life works sometimes. Stand here in the center of the room."

My stomach dropped, as the news of my accidental actual incest worked it's way through my head. I had broken every taboo I could readily think of, I was that girl, I was the whore my master desired. The taste of the peace keeper's fuck stick, leaped forward in my mind, his smell and taste were familiar somehow.

"Yes Daddy."

"Sign this page with your true name."

"My true name?"

"Whatever mark you make should be your true name."

"Okay."

I signed the paper with a mark I used to make on my drawings when I was a child, I don't know why it came to mind but it felt right, and with shaking hands, handed the paper back to my master.

"At last..."

He snapped his fingers and the light changed. The corners of the room deepened into shadow, while on the ceiling, words in a language I'd never even seen moved in circles glowing in reds and purples. Within the barrier, opened a void filled with starlight.

My master held the rolled paper high in the air, and muttered under his breath.

"Master!"

I cried out in fear, as suddenly my body lifted into the air, my arms and legs pulled in every direction by disembodied, clawed hands I couldn't see. My master walked the circle around me muttering and gesturing with my signed contract rolled in his left hand. He stopped in front of me, his head at the height of my pussy. He reached up with his right hand, splayed his fingers like my body and gestured again, pushing his palm down.

"AhhHuhhh!"

I cried out as the scrambling invisible hands that held me reoriented my body. I heard a voice calling me.

"Kallie, Kallie!"

I faced the swirling images on the ceiling, I caught glimpses of a majestic nude woman, holding a flowering branch like a sword. She reached out to me, the circle of words swelling and darkening with the rhythm of a heart beat, with the rhythm of my heart beat!

I floated at waist height of my master, with the quill he wrote upon my hands, feet, left breast, my forehead, throat, abdomen, and lastly right above my slit. The tip of the quill drew blood from my skin, and the places it touched, seethed.

"With her own blood I consign her, by the sigils I bind her, in the old way, in the sight of the undergods this whore's soul is mine!"

Electricity arced from the symbol above my- pussy- pussy? Cunt. Electricity arced from the sigil connected to my cunt to the fingers of my Master's right hand. Within the circle above me the image of the woman's face, angry and panicked filled the ceiling. I smelled the burning of my own flesh, as raw power erupted from the mark, branding my flesh as it transferred to my master.

"goddess..."

I whispered as it dawned on me what I was seeing, as the room rumbled and shook. The image of my goddess was torn away down a long corridor of starlight.

The face of a demon blinked in to being and disappeared, replaced by a sigil within the circling words.

My body relaxed as the last of the arc died down. I wasn't prepared for this, it wasn't what I wanted. I felt an emptiness, a new hollow place within me. I felt my death very near, my body a desiccated shell. The invisible hands that held me, didn't seem so terrifying anymore.

Master slid his cock into my... cunt, for the second time. He fucked me slowly, the sweat dripping from both of our bodies. As he placed his right hand over my branded flesh, my life surged back into my body.

"The contract is complete. I own you in every way that possibly matters."

His cock grew within me, it touched me and my body responded to its Master.

I orgasmed.

I rocked with him, floating in the air, my tits... my udders rolled across my belly, my toes curled until they cramped. My ejaculation dribbling down his leg.

"The Goddess?"

"She can't hear you anymore, Kallie. I'm surprised that you saw her. She fought for you. You must have been one of her favorites."

I cried as he fucked me, I cried because I wanted him to fuck me, I cried because I needed him to fuck me.

I cried because my goddess was gone.

He came within my... Cunt for the first time. Exhausted, I still orgasmed, and hung limply in the air.

I was His.

He pulled his still hard and glistening cock from my body and as he turned his back, gestured at me without looking. My body was set down in a kneeling position as the lights in the room returned to normal. The hands that held me seemed to disappear, and I sat back on my feet with my knees spread wide apart.

He allowed me to cleanse my juices from his body.

Steam rose from my skin in the cold of the room, master stepped back to his desk.

Upon the previous bare surface, sat a tall stack of aged paper.

These pages were contracts like mine, blank contracts, upon which my master would build an empire.

Master's semen slipped from the gaped cum receptacle of my exhausted body onto the polished stone of his office floor. He focused on the newly bargained for stack paper, and locked the single roll of my contract into the large empty safe behind his desk. He cinched his robe closed at the waist covering the bulging phallus I coveted.

The small pool between my legs had cooled and congealed. I could hardly comprehend what had just happened to me. For a few seconds I oscillated between watching him work and looking at our combined juices between my knees.

I crouched down and lapped it clean.

Daddy expects me to care for the condition of the house.

12