Kallisti's Fantasies Ch. 02

Story Info
Luxury, passion, & the joys of the "Platinum" treatment.
2.3k words
4.15
52k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first it was awkward being around Alex following our little romp at the cinema when the family was around. However, this only lasted the first couple of days but it was wonderful fun. Alex would steal quick glances at me, or I of him and sometimes our eyes would meet longing for each other. On the occasions we found ourselves alone we would kiss deeply and passionately and I would let his hands wander oh so quickly over my body. However, these moments were fleeting and left us both wanting more.

After a weekend of guilty moments of groping and kissing I could not take it anymore and I started to scheme a way to get time alone with Alex. What I did not know was that he was one step ahead of me. It was Monday morning and as I made my way to the breakfast table I heard my parents thanking Alex for his generosity. "What's up?" I asked as I poured myself a bowl of cold cereal.

"Your Uncle has reserved your father and I a room at a resort at Lake of the Ozarks this weekend!" My mom answered, excitedly.

"Really?" Immediately I understood what was going on, but knew not to show my enthusiasm at being left alone with my Uncle. "Just you and dad, or all four of us?"

"Just your mother and me. We leave on Friday." My dad replied.

"Cool." Feigning disinterest I started to read the back of the cereal box.

* * *

When I awoke on Friday I found a small envelope on my nightstand from Alex, it contained instructions. I was supposed to leave for school as normal but instead of catching the bus, Alex had provided me with money for taxis and several addresses with instructions to proceed there instead of school. The first address was to a day spa. I walked up to the receptionist and gave her my name. "Right this way, Ms. Hampton. Your appointment is pre-paid at the platinum level." She led me to a changing room and told me that I should strip completely naked and provided me with a soft, warm pink bath robe, slippers and towels.

I then spent the rest of the day being pampered with mud baths, spa-facials (not messy ones like the one Alex gave me at the movies), a steam room and a sensual massage by a very pretty young red head whose nametag read Jessica. As her hands oiled and massaged my breasts she told me I should shave my pussy, that it would drive my lover mad. When I started asking about shaving advice she offered to do it for me. I agreed and she disappeared to find a razor. While she was gone I wondered how Alex was going to react to my shaved cunt. I must have been smiling when she returned. "You're grinning like a Cheshire cat, Kallisti." She said.

"Oh just thinking about my man, Jessica." I said unashamed.

"Well then just relax and keep those happy thoughts." She cooed as she draped a warm hand towel across my eyes. The next thing I was aware of was a pleasantly warm sensation on my pubic mound. "Just some shaving cream, hun." The soft classical music playing in the background accented her lyrical voice and gave the impression she was serenading me. Then I felt warm steel against my skin as the razor glided over me, shaving my pubic hair close to the skin. I found myself thinking about Alex, and getting wet. When I felt Jessica finish with the razor I reached for my crotch wanting to feel how smooth I was down there now.

"Not yet, hun." She pushed my hand away. "I'm not done yet." She offered as an explanation. I then felt a soft, warm and wet towel clean the last bit of hair and shaving cream from my box. "There all clean, now for the finishing touch." I felt the cool sensation of oil on my now bare skin, and the smell of roses danced in my nostrils. Slowly Jessica began to massage the scented oil in. Deftly she massaged the excess onto my inner thighs, so expertly so that I was not aware that I was slowly spreading my legs as she rubbed closer to my lips. I moaned Alex's name as her finger slid into my moist cunt and her mouth began licking and sucking my clit. I wrapped my legs around her neck, thinking about Alex and moaning in delight.

As my fingers intertwined with her pretty red hair I realized that it was not Alex, but the masseuse. I stared down at her; she stared back as she expertly worked my pussy with her mouth and fingers. At first I wanted to push her away, a momentary flash of feeling violated. Then I realized I was enjoying this, and I started feeling guilty. I felt like I was cheating on Alex, and that as gifted as he was orally, Jessica was doing a better job. "Oh Jessica!" I moaned, and she smiled seductively; visibly pleased that I was moaning her name now.

She started flicking her tongue vigorously against my clit as she slipped a third finger into my slit. It felt like she was massaging me from the inside as her tongue on my clit caused waves of electric pleasure throughout my body. I could not take it any longer and surrendered to her, orgasm spasms constricting and loosening on her exploring fingers, and my juices flowing onto her chin.

Jessica stood and used a hand towel to clean off her chin, then my exhausted pussy. "All done now." Before leaving she walked up to the head of the massage table I was lying on and leaned over to whisper in my ear. I could smell my sex on her lips and chin. "Here's my phone number, if you ever wish to return the favor." I felt her slip a piece of paper into my hand as she stood up. She smiled and turned and left. I slipped off the table weak in the knees and slightly confused. I walked back to the changing room; I had gotten everything and more that I expected from the spa.

* * *

My next task was to climb into the cab and proceed to the next address, which turned out to be a beauty salon. This proved to not be as stimulating as Jessica at the spa, but it did give me time to think about what had happened at the spa. As my hair was cut and styled (Alex had told them what style he wanted, up and elegant but like I was going to a Presidential banquet instead of my Senior Prom), I was given both pedicures and manicures. When all this pampering was finished, a make-up artist did my make-up. I looked at the mirror and stared, I looked older and more sophisticated. I knew Alex would like it and I wondered where he was taking me to merit such pampering. I also decided to tell Alex about Jessica.

* * *

It was about 6:30 in the evening when I got home. When I entered the house I was greeted by the sweet aroma of various herbs and spices expertly combined, emanating from the kitchen. "Kallisti?"

"Yes, Alex?" I started for the kitchen.

"Go to your room and don't come out until 7:15."

"Okay." I was a little rejected; I wanted to show off what felt like a new body. In fact I had begun to strip for him, planning on greeting him naked. But I diverted to my bedroom where I found an elegant black evening gown hanging from my closet door. A box from a lingerie store was on my bed. I opened the box and found a pair of black leather high heels, a black lace thong and black thigh highs and garter belt. I smiled to myself and started to slip out of my clothes.

I then slipped into the thigh highs one at a time, slowly, enjoying the silky feel and the sight as they made my legs shimmer ever so subtly. Then I stood and put on the garter belt, fastening the lace tops of the thigh highs. I slipped my thong on over the garter belt, Alex had told me he had a thing for nylons and I figured he'd want me to leave them on.

It was the gown that gave me the greatest satisfaction. It had a fine silky feel to it that made my skin warm with expectation. As it covered my chest I could feel the gown's built-in cups cradle my 36C breasts and understood why he did not buy me a bra. I closed my eyes as I slid it on, not wanting to see it until it was fully on. I groped my way to the full length mirror and opened my eyes.

I hardly recognized the woman Alex had created. The dress was slit from my ankle to my thigh on the right, revealing the thigh highs. The top was a crisscross of the fabric across my breasts; my stomach was covered by immodestly sheer black nylon.

As I slipped on the heels I glanced at my clock and saw that it was 7:16. I hurried downstairs, pausing to collect myself at the dining room door. Calmly I entered the candlelit room, Mozart playing in the background, and two place settings on the large mahogany table. In the middle was a yellow rose in a vase. On my mother's fine china was a perfectly displayed serving of chicken perfectly oven roasted. "Please sit, Kallisti." Alex offered me a chair and then sat down across from me.

We spent the dinner talking about the future, and how I should come live with him when I left for college the next year. "Kallisti, at eighteen you have become more a woman than most my age." He said as I slipped my right foot out of its shoe, up his leg and finally into his crotch.

"Thank-you Alex. And thank-you for the day. But there is one thing I must tell you..." I then explained what had happened with Jessica. He sat there in stunned silence as I told the story.

"Did you, ummm," I could tell he was looking for the right words, "like it?"

I looked down at my plate. "Yes."

"I see, did you keep the number?"

"I'm sorry, but yes." I could not look at him, I feared the worst.

"Maybe before I leave we could call her?"

Stunned I snapped my gaze back to his handsome face. "Why sure...you would like that?"

Alex stood up and walked around the table. He lifted me out of the chair and onto a clear part of the table. From the passion in his kiss I knew my answer. His hands moved across my body, pushing the gown off my shoulders and up around my waist. I wrapped my legs around his waist, one shoe was still off. I could feel his lips on my neck sucking, the pain as tiny blood vessels broke leaving behind a dull bruise in protest. His hands pulled my thong down, and unwilling to break the embrace of my legs he grabbed a sharp knife and cut off the sides of the panties. I felt his other hand on my bare breast, squeezing, kneading and pinching. The flop of his cock on my cunt as he freed his beast made me insanely wet. "I'll have to thank Jessica for the suggestion." He whispered in my ear as he rubbed his cock against my smooth skin. Without another word he penetrated me like Jessica could not, his cock filling up the whole inside of me. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck as he began to wildly fuck me.

Shortly he unwrapped my arms and gently pushed me down to the table, grabbed my hips and lifted me until I my cunt was level with his pelvis. This made his thrusts stronger and more fulfilling. My tits jiggled and danced for him, my hands held on to his. I felt his cock start to throb and grow bigger. Suddenly and swiftly he was on the table himself, his knees buried in my armpits. He was stroking his cock and I could see his pre-cum seeping out of his head. Knowing what he wanted I leaned forward and licked and kissed his cock. After a few seconds of this he pushed me back down and ferociously stroked his dick until thick globs of cum shot out of his head onto my face and hair. Some of him splattered onto my cheek, some into my open mouth and some into my eye. After the last hot spurt landed on my face (an expert marksman he did not soil the table, just me) I felt him slide his cock into my mouth for me to lick clean.

Once he was satisfied with his hygiene I felt his strong arms about my body as he lifted me from the table and carried me to the living room couch. As he explored my body with his hands and lips I gave him a show of wiping off his cum with my fingers and then licking and lapping up every drop.

"I noticed you didn't cum." He finally said.

"I didn't, but you were wonderful." I could tell he looked a little guilty. "Besides you made the day about me. So tonight was about you and how you wanted to fuck." He smiled at me.

"What do you say we call Jessica tomorrow? Your parents aren't due back until Sunday."

"Sure, I would like that." I answered, as he leaned up to kiss me. Then we fell asleep on the couch in each other's arms, dreaming about our next erotic adventure.